Bionifight 4

Voltex

JiMIng captures Flag A for Blue Team.JiMing was took by surprise by Squishy's attack, and when he looked at his weapon, joy! They weren't rubber anymore.So he knocked Squishy off balance with his Earthshaker, and JiMing lunges at Squishy, slashing his sword madly.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I re-capture Flag B for Red team.IC: Mau5 fired his Concussive Arm Cannon at the flag, and controlled the remaining sound wave to sweep the flag to himself.Mau5: "Sound waves are sweet, right?" Mau5 then proceeds to walk out of sight.-Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

Ya'know, sound waves aren't physical things unless amplified at massive powers (Enough to cause deaf) And I don't think you can sweep a flag away from a well gripping hand using sound....Beano captures Flag B for Blue TeamMau5 walked out of sight. Weird, because this was a very easily sighting map. So, Beano took out the AC Hericopter's controls, and used its thermal imaging to locate Mau5. Soon, he found him standing in a corner. Beano proceeded to tie him up with super strong bean rope, ending up with some kind of green mummy, as he pulled the sword out of his hands, and then pushing him into a locker.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ya'know, sound waves aren't physical things unless amplified at massive powers (Enough to cause deaf) And I don't think you can sweep a flag away from a well gripping hand using sound....

OOC: A high sound frequency can basically melt your brain, bro. Either high, or low. I'm not sure, I'm pretty sleepy right now. (Also, I'm going to be pretty much absent the rest of the week, so...)IC: Mau5 struggled against the rope, to no avail. Rope, he realized, was his greatest enemy.Until he remembered his EYE LASERS. He looked down, and fired.He burned enough rope away (Along with the bottom of the locker) to free himself. He then kicked the locker open. ...Although he noticed a small tear in his suit.He stared at Beano with a burning anger. He aimed his Concussive Arm Cannon at the Toa of Beans and fired. Edited by -Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

ToD yawned from being awake so late and looked at the field. Capture the Flag? That was one of his favorites. Thus, just to be the guy he was, he did a thing. What was this thing? Why, he made himself the Green Team and immediately caused the field to burn, freeze, and change into chocolate. This was followed by elementally-entwined tornadoes aiming to destroy everyone. Thus, at the end of things, all three flags were sitting behind him in a transparent plexiglass case. A was charred. B was frozen. C was covered in chocolate. Then, realizing that he had spent all his energy he said, "See you guys in a bit," and dozed.The flags were now in indestructible plexiglass, what was everyone to do? This was Bionifight. If they didn't get the flags from the case, he'd be severely disappointed.Flags A, B, and C captured for (the nonexistent) Green Team.My way of saying Happy New Year to you awesome folks. Be officially back whenever I actually am.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Squishy captured Flag C and for the Red TeamSquishy crawled through the melted glass that JiMing had just made and retrieved Flag C by happily eating the chocolate and scurried out of the melted hole, running to the nearby vent and guarded the flag, shooting anyone who tried to come in with his Anaconda Summoner.

overlordsukapon.png

IC:Suddenly JiMing heard some musings on how sad one's life must be if he's beaten the same game four times, and he felt a sense of disorientation come over him. The next thing he knew, he was mauled by a wave of Ethereal Keyblades, and Zadakh quickly grabbed Flag A for Red Team before Kualsi-retreating."Flags...meh, whatever. I'm getting a new special weapon!!"Indestructible Sweater Vest: You would think that, without the sleeves, it would be less than a sweater, but it is actually more! A snazzy bronze sweater vest made of Exsidian-Protosteel alloy chain mail with an argyle design. The uniform of a nerd, redone for battle. Allows Zadakh to absorb a lot more damage, gives a slight boost to his Nerd powers, and grants him a variant of telekinesis that allows him to fly. The best part is, it’s a girl magnet! Disappears when a transformational special weapon like Armor of Shinryu is activated.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

While Squishy was ready to fight anyone that comes chargin' up to him, he never expected someone to teleport behind him. Capricorn appeared behind him, grabbed the flag, kicked him at a insane speed, and then teleported out before he could be hit.Flag C captured for the Blue Team.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Zadakh straightened his Indestructible Sweater Vest and said, "Awesome!! Now then..."He then flew at Capricorn and used his Nerd powers, explaining trends and brand awareness, and then hit him with a Thuner Spellblade to stun him before repelling him with Ethereal Keyblades.Flag C captured for Red Team

Could people please not post when others are posting? I keep on having to edit.Flag C captured for Blue Team. Josefina shrugged. She'd broken out of the chocolate with relative ease-super-strength was a great weapon against those wishing to freeze, and heat and cold resistance helped her take the damage. So she merely continued to play her epic battle music as she aimed her shotgun towards the opposing balcony, ready to blast the brains out of anyone who dared try to capture the Blue Team's flags. Hopefully 'B13a' by Shiro Sagisu would attract new attackers.Seeing Zadakh, she chuckled. "Chico, go back to your crib."She punctuated this line by blasting him with her shotgun to distract while a tar tendril grabbed Flag C and, wrenching it from his hand, absorbed the flag into the tar ramparts.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Josefina facepalmed and blasted him away with some more shots. They didn't penetrate his vest, but would probably send the young dolt flying backwards."Chico, even saboque!," she said, scoffing. Gomez then set down her chakram on the battlements to make sighting chambers and for the sheer convenience of the location for picking up and throwing.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Flag A captured for Blue TeamJiMing was took by surprise by Zadakh's attacks.He blasted Zadakh in the face with wind from his Gale Spear to temporarily distract him so that JiMing could take back the flag.

OOC: Eheh, sorry, I like changing my name every now and then :PIC:Zadakh was hit by a bunch of attacks, smashed into a crate, and fell to the floor. "So, wait, it's still possible to retrieve that flag, right?" he asked. "I mean, when I see 'absorbed' and 'tar', it makes me think that it's stuck in a tar pit...which seems impossible to retrieve unless I want to join the dinosaurs. Of course, I DO like dinosaurs..."

Squishy captured Flag A for the Red TeamAfter his flight-by-foot, Squishy brought himself to his feet and charged at JiMing, unleashing all his power. Firing his Monsterquake Inducer, shooting out round after round of rodents out of his Anaconda Summoner, throwing his Double Rebound Creature Ball at him, kinetically throwing whatever was around at him with his Telekinetic Armor, and assaulting him with briers and vines and flytraps. It may have been a bit overkill, but he got the flag and that was all that mattered. So he happily ran away with Flag A in his telekinetic grasp.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

The flag is basically inside the tar battlements she generated on her team's balcony. It's unknown where its exact location is to anyone except her, and she does control the oil. So it will be tough to retrieve.Gomez facepalmed yet again. "TU TONTO!," she railed. "ES EN ESO!," Josefina added with a point to the ramparts as she kept on blasting away at Zadakh with her other hand to B13a. Thankfully her magazines had an infinite capacity, so she could just stall him out at this rate.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

JiMing was hit by all the attacks, and managed to kill all the creatures with his sword.Then JiMing used his Glove of Fire to slap Squishy towards a wall, proceeding to bash his head multiple times with his Earthshaker.Flag A captured for Blue Team.

IC:Zadakh leapt up with a sense of panic and began running around, narrowly avoiding the attacks. "Oh WHY didn't I let this Sweater Vest give me a Jedi mind trick ability to make her tell me where it is?!""Hey, you could just blast through the battlements," Reaper suggested. "And I'm sure that at least one Element you have access to through your Mystic Knight Gear would help with that.""Too vague!" Zadakh said as he was hit by a shot.

Josefina did not facepalm. Instead, this time, she merely smirked.The music changed to 'Kouen' by Takanashi Yasuharu just as she took a swig of vodka."GO TU KARZHANI, TONTO!," she screamed while chucking electrified chakram at Zadakh. Her Survivalist Shotgun was now under her arm as she took up her other projectile weapons and chucked them at the guy. All to creepy orchestral-metal hybrid music playing in the background.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC:Zadakh summoned a bunch of Ethereal Keyblades to block the chakram, although a few still managed to nick him, and then he combined his Mystic Knight Gear and Ethereal Keyblade Generator to send out a wave of Psionic Keyblades. Being composed of psychic energy, they didn't have mass, and wouldn't be affected by physical defense, but would still deal damage and possibly stun Josefina long enough for Zadakh to fly closer to her location.

I'm going to assume the ethereal keyblades still appear as ghostly images. If not, then I'll edit.Josefina expertly chucked a chakram at a keyblade in a parry--Then saw the chakram fly through it and scrammed.Thanks to her Calix-level agility, she was able to dodge most of the keyblades. But several still hit her, stunning the toa for a second.As her (heightened) luck had it, however, Josefina ended up falling onto the section of the wall containing the flag for that second. She slid past two chakram which sliced open her cheeks.

[Profiles]

Capricorn had managed to dodge or recive the minium of damage each attack. Teleporting behind Zadakh, he head-lock'd him (one arm style), his other arm ready to block any counter attack that Zadakh could do. Also, he had his arm over the being's eyes too, so no teleporting. "Finish him, Comrade!" He shouted at Josefina. (That's a epic name, btw.)

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Yeah, Psionic Keyblades still visible, just not physicalIC:"Oh, is this one of those 'guess who' things?" Zadakh asked. "See, I've never been good at guessing...oh, and I freak out when people touch me. By the way, did you know that the last Pokemon movie was released in two separate versions..."This random, useless trivia was Nerd-powered and confused Capricorn, hopefully enough for Zadakh to deliver an elbow bash with his extreme strength. If that worked, he would fly closer to Josefina's location and yell, "OI, Paladin, where are you?! I have a plan and I need your help!!"He landed and used a Kanoka Huna to turn invisible.

Josefina awoke. Gulping down some more vodka even as most of it poured out her cheeks in a pink mix, she grinned. "Gladli."Jumping down, she tried to slam her sanjiegun into Zadakh's head with all her Pakari-strength as she detected his location by seeing the electrical impulses in his nerves. She vibrated her weapon with Sonics for more damage, too.And Crimson Flames played on all the while.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC:Zadakh wondered if his weird physiology would alter his nervous system, but even if it did it probably wouldn't be enough to get out of this, so he was smashed into the floor and thanked God he had his Indestructible Sweater Vest on. He quickly spun Mystic Reaper in a circle, an attack he expected Josefina to easily dodge, and then he sent up a wave of Ethereal Keyblades, which was also easily dodgable. If Josefina did dodge, Zadakh would Kualsi-jump behind her while she was in motion and smack her with his Keyblade.

Josefina dodged both the first attacks and lunged forwards in another attempt to strike. As her heightened luck had it, that meant that she escaped the worst of the smacking, though her right arm was still clipped and numbed by the attack.The toa now amplified the orchestral-metal hybrid music reaching Zadakh's ears ten times. Hopefully that would prevent him from teleporting long enough for her to whirl around and grab him with hands over eyes so she could begin slicing, shocking, and bashing.

[Profiles]

IC:Zadakh was stunned by some extremely loud music, grabbed, and attacked in such a way that he would've been dismembered if it weren't for his Sweater Vest. "So, how're you going to get out of this one, Zadakh?" Reaper asked.Thinking was difficult while being barraged, but Zadakh figured something out and, in the instant between two of Josefina's attacks, he was able to activate the Armor of Shinryu to blast himself free of his foe's grasp. He immediately deactivated the Armor, Kualsi-jumped to a more distant location, and caught his breath. "Whew...and here I thought capture-the-flag would be less exciting..."

@JL: We are Pain! We are God! =3Josefina shrugged and leaped back to behind her ramparts after nabbing all the chakram she had thrown. The toa then pulled out her Survivalist Shotgun and once more began to look for foes, switching soundtracks to 'The Rising Fighting Spirit' by Toshio Masuda now.

[Profiles]

As Zadakh thought this, a loud sound broke the silence. It was a accoridion. Capricorn had summouned two polka-dancing Toa of sonics wielding accordions. The carnage was complete. "FOR, ALSAN, NARNIA AND POLKA!" He shouted as he mentally blasted Zadakh from where he stood, 8 feet behind him.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:"I love accordians!" Zadakh said as he was blasted.He then Kualsi-jumped to the Toa, cut them with the Mystic Reaper, and moved to attack Capricorn, although he vanished before he made contact. Capricorn then heard "IT'S A TRAP!", which Nerd-confused him right before Ethereal Keyblades rained down.Flag C captured for Red Team.

The Keyblades hit the ground, their target gone. Capricorn reappeared in front of Zadakh, grabbing the flag, kicking him, then adding to the force with his telekinesis before teleporting to Josefina's side.FLAG C captured for RED TEAM

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg