Random Places You Have Found Bionicle Pieces

MasterShadow

Simple. In the box where my friend keeps his BIONICLE parts.If were not talking about that then i found a toa metru head on the sidewalk at school.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I once found a silver hand socket buried in the asphalt at a thrift shop. :blink: It's still there...

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

This is not bionicle but i did find a lego man body going into my orthodontist (yes i wear braces) office and when i came out i quickly looked for the head and found it. The funny thing is i think it had been driven over by a car (lol).

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

I once found my teal Miru that I thought that I had lost, nearly five years later, in the box for the board game "Mouse Trap". My parents bought that game after I lost the Miru. Try to explain that. :P

You lost it on the ground, a random person picks it up and puts it in his shirt pocket. He works at a factory... the one that made your Mouse trap game! It falls out into the box that you bought.Also, once, at the beach, I found part of a Duplo bulldozer in the water. It looked as if it had been glued together, but fell apart anyways. Edited by Makuta Dralcax

aouROFb.png

in the yard at my grandparents house, i found a black kakama even though i lost it years before at a different house.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

A Hau Nuva in my shoe.I was like, 'Oh, it must have fallen in from my collection." Then I go and rebuild both of my Tahu Nuva's. Neither was missing a mask. :ninja:

I once found my teal Miru that I thought that I had lost, nearly five years later, in the box for the board game "Mouse Trap". My parents bought that game after I lost the Miru. Try to explain that. :P

Weird :blink:This isn't a Bionicle piece but, 5-6 years ago, I found a mata green slizer disk throwing arm and a teal color of the piece in the circle labeled 1.img320x336lewa.jpg

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

Found a lime green Krana between my old school's soccer field and assembly area.

Edited by FlutterTree

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

I found a piece in my basement. Not sure how it ended up down there.Years ago, while at school, I found a Bohrok leg (dark grey) sticking out of some mulch. A friend of mine claimed it, however.Back when my collection was small and I had only one Bohrok, I lost it's Krana holder. Years later, I found it sitting on my bookshelf. Either it's magic or I am just the least observant person ever...

Oh great, the return of the "Have you ever [insert action here] BIONICLE pieces?" topics...[/sarcasm]Seriously, though, I once found a green Hau near the entrance to my local Target back in '01...I tried to turn it back in to the desk thinking someone had lost it but they just told me to keep it. Best find ever!:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I saw a Cordak Blaster on this sidewalk once. I figured somebody would pick it up, so I didn't touch it.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 4 weeks later...

my friend haddock a miru nuvva in his cd playerto this day wwe honestly dont knoww wwhat it wwas doin there

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

1. At school, I found Balta sitting on the shelf.2. In Hong Kong, there is a street called 女人街. Literally translated into english, it is "Woman Street". So when my mom took me there, I was pretty surprised to find Vezon standing on a stall.

O.OI once found an assassin droid's arm, legs, and torso on my middle school's field/track.

I think phauxx wins. One of my firends had an infected Hau Nuva but he never bought the Chronicles 4 pack IIRC. That was like... 4 years ago. Other than that, I can't recall anything like this.

I've found pieces I've never had before.An Olmak, once, but it turned out that was from Kardas.And one of Iruini's spinners...Even though that spinner had flown into another person's garden 3 years beforehand. :fear:I found an entire MOC partially buried in the ground at the ladders of the trampoline in my back garden.I was walking around barefoot and something stuck into my foot. I looked down, and saw something silver sticking out. I pulled on it, and a (caked in muck) MOC I'd made a few years beforehand came out.That was weird.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I remember I found a leg of one of those cheap-o McDonalds piraka lying beside the side of the road. I didn't pick it up.Not really Bionicle, but I found a LEGO flame sitting in the middle of the road one day. I did pick it up, but it was rather beat-up.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)