Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

OOC: Vortixx, not Vortex. :P

IC: Lufon Vance - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks). 

He looked up at the new arrival; a Vo-Matoran with an Exo-Suit. Cannon fodder for the army; nothing special. "You should learn not to question your superiors, private," I snapped at the rookie, indicating the rank insignia on my shoulder: Lieutenant Commander, only one rank below Commander Ubik himself. "My name is Lufon. Lufon Vance." I turned slightly so he could see the badge pinned to the chest plate of my armour: LCDR Vance. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lufon Vance - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks). 

"I'm here to chastise subordinates like you who don't mind their own business," Lufon snapped.

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Main Gates)

"Real smooth..." Cor said, shaking her head at Zekev. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Adamus Blackrock Barracks

" As you wish sir." Moments passed as I just stood there beside him. I wasn't sure what to say, if I say something he could punch my head in if he takes it the wrong way. I decided no matter what way he takes it he will still punch my head in so I just stood there and did nothing. Regrettably I said. " hmm. . . awkward silence. "   :(

Edited by Mummy says I'm special

IC: Lufon - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks). 

"Urgh..." Lufon growled under his breath, fists clenched by his sides, inching closer to the two hatchets hanging from his belt. It would be so easy to just pull them out, gut this upstart on the spot... But he couldn't. He'd sacrificed too much to get this far. He couldn't throw it away now.

"Go find someone else to bother," he finally said, "and that's an order." 

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Main Gates).

The she-Vortixx couldn't stop herself. 

She facepalmed. 

IC: Lufon Vance - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks). 

The Vortixx scowled, glaring at the Matoran through the visor of his mask. He really wanted to hurt him now; he'd refused a direct order, after all. But killing him on the spot, in front of all of these civilians... that was bad for the guard's image. 

"Head to the gym. I'll meet you there. It's been a while since I got to spar agaisnt anyone." 

GM

It was cold here. Treize was quite wealthy, but a lowly guard like him didn't have much in the way of spending money. A nice fur coat and boots would be mighty appreciated. Surely they'd understand that?

"A bounty eh? If you feel like making a donation, I'd be glad ta let ya pass unperturbed!"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Main Gates).

She gave Zekev a lopsided grin. "Do something impressive. Surprise me. "

IC: Lufon Vance - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks Indoor Sparring Area). 

"Don't tempt me," the Vortixx replied coolly, not bothering to draw his weapon yet. "You go first." 

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Main Gates).

"Isn't that my money?" Cor protested. "I told you to impress me, not rob me." 

IC: Lufon Vance - Vingt (Blackrock Barracks Indoor Sparring Area). 

The moment his opponent moved backwards and began to raise the heavy elemental cannon, Lufon dived aside, the crackling lightning bolt flashing past him. He landed in a roll before bounding to his feet and drawing his crossbow over his shoulder. 

He took a moment to line up his shot, aiming for the Exo-Suit's knee joint, intending to cripple its leg. 

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Main Gates).

"You'd better bloody well pay me back," Cor scowled, "I am decidedly not impressed." 

Lufon saw the suit falling towards him and jumped out of the way, a new bolt being spring-fed into his crossbow as he did so, which he now pointed down at his fallen opponent. "You have a lot to learn, rookie. In future, learn to respect your superiors." 

The Lieutenant Commander said nothing, simply holstering his crossbow and walking away, leaving the overzealous fool to figure out by himself how to get out of his crippled suit. 

"I think not," Lufon said decidedly, "now go away before I do to you what I did to your Armour."

OOC: Trying out Zekev first-person(like in the BZPRPG)

IC: Zekev

Oh, this is a hoot!

The changes on Cor's fave were hilarious. First she was facepalming then she was grinning devilishly (she looms mighty fine while smiling, honestly), and now she was soooo angry.

"I'll pay you back, trust me. First, though, we got to kick this bounty guy's ######. Now, the Fat Ruki..."

I decided that we should get a drink once we got there, since we ran out of coffee.

OOC: Well, I hardly want to be left out of the first person action. :P

IC: Cor Saeva - Treize (Parking Area).

I snatched my hat back off the console and planted it firmly on top of my head, shadowing my face (since he seemed to find it so amusing). "After we beat the karz out of this guy, let's take his money and shout ourselves some drinks at the bar." I suggested, before confessing, "I ran out of whiskey." 

Was I drink driving? Yes.

Did I particularly care? Nope.

• Upvote 1

IC: Zekev

The path to the inn was pretty rough, but it was pretty good compared to, say, the road conditions of Northerum.

"So keep you head down and mysterious, while I act like the dumb Skakdi brute that you are so convinced I am. That work for you?"

And there it was, in all its beauty squalor.

Karz, it doesn't even have a working neon light.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: (Zeleran/The Jatikko)

The Commander nodded at the map the Loader had presented him with, shouting over the rattling sound: "Years, years, I sure that would be the best course of action."

He was a little unsure about these rumours, but it was the best place to go at this point.

"We shall head for Nomatoran's Land!" The dramatic effect was rather spoilt by him banging his head on the tank's low roof as he stood up.

IC: (Olis/Vingt forest)

"I'm Olis." Olis replied, if only to shut the blue and black matoran up for a while. 

He raised his cannon to Lohi's head once again, looking down to the half-dead Kik, who he was surprised could even talk at this point. "I want to hear his side of the story."

There didn't seem to be any reason why Kik would attack this one, or was there something they weren't telling him?

Edited by Sil

Kathok

OoC: on mobile.

IC Kat/Vingt Jungle

As we made our way slowly through the dense rainforest, I spotted a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye.

I looked right, and moved through the trees, the soft soil sucking at Legion's heavy feet.

Two, no, three Suits.

One on the ground, two on their feet, squared off.

With the old girls size and noise, there was no way they wouldn't notice me.

I grimaced, the other Suits were lighter than mine. If it came to combat here, they'd have the advantage.

I readied her weapons, and slowly moved forward, hoping to move around this confrontation.

But prepared to unleash Karzahni if need be.

OoC: Sil and co. That's you guys. :3

IC: Derkahn (Inside the Jatikko)

"Can you give me the map?" I ask the Loader (whose name is Gamma if I recall correctly) with a friendly tone. "I'll add the route to my own tablet so you can have it back soon." I'm already trying to memorize where the connection cable is (I think it is in the third left pocket of my satchel), and simultaneously hope that there would be some way of transferring information between devices wirelessly. There are radios, but they only fit for transferring sound data. Complicated data packages like maps require cables, and even then the loading takes a good while. But perhaps one day, someone will invent a way, and I can die in peace.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Derkahn (Inside the Jatikko)

I snap out of my thoughts and pick up the connection cable and my tablet from my satchel, and then grab Gamma's tablet, almost forget to thank him, say "Thanks", and connect the two task computers. A few button pushes later the route begins to load into my tablet. I've wanted to know how this process actually works for a while now, but I can't really open these things without breaking them. I only know that they're based on electricity, and that was obvious to any engineer who observes the cables. Only those in Treize know how this machine works. I wish I could visit the place and spend some time there learning of their achievments.. heck, maybe they even have found a way to transfer data with the radio already..

Ah, the download is complete. I unplug the cable and give the tablet back to Gamma, and then put my own computer near the driving wheel, check the gauges and adjust the gears. "Alright, the Jatikko is ready to go. Onwards to Nomansland, then" I announce to the crew. "Buckle up, it's going to be a rough ride."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles