Bionicle Mafia: Five Faction Face Off

Trijhak

Aww, it's always adorable to see when I have more than one person try to kill me in a night. Means I'm doing something right.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

DAY TWO: BEYOND DEATH

It would seem the number of deaths on the day mirroring the number of deaths on the night before would become a trend, for as two had died on the second night so too would two die on day two. One had been poisoned the night before, one would be lynched. At first glance, one could easily mistake the popular suggestion for a lynching would be Fishers - but alas, she was not to be lynched today. Instead, popular opinion swung to Tiragath as the person to be lynched. This was, of course, a mistake. 

Tiragath is not like any of the island's other... 'permanent visitors'. Tiragath is not bound by mortal rules. Tiragath is the kind of person that looks forward to death, embracing it with open arms. A death seeker, if you will, for Tiragath is the kind of person that can accomplish far more in death than they ever can in life. Tiragath does not object to this lynching at all. In fact, you could say you have just given him exactly what he's looking for. Death. And as a sizeable number of you have condemned you to death, Tiragath shall also condemn a a number of you to death. You give him death, and he will give you death back. Tiragath resents life and all things colourful. Tiragath is not a leader, bodyguard, diplomat, nor is he a spy. Tiragath persists after death.

Tiragath is a Wraith. Tiragath smirked as he was being lynched - 'life', if it could be called that, left not only his body but the area around his body; instantly wilting plants and turning rahi to ash; and a deafening, bone-chilling screech was heard for miles around.

This all overshadowed the poisoning of Unit, who was found to have dropped dead after deciding to emulate a dead person, a patch of flowers covering his body.

Tiragath, Wraith, activated by fools

Unit, Emulator, poisoned by Jungle Mafia

FACTIONS, PM ME YOUR ACTIONS!

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

NIGHT THREE: HUNTING THOSE WHO HUNT

Moreso than on the nights preceding this, the various tribes of Mafia were feeling tense. Nervous. There was a wraith on the loose, and nobody knew where it would strike first. Would it strike and the roots of the Jungle Mafia, and wilt them? Would it evaporate away the hopes of the Water Mafia? Would it collapse the foundation of the Earth Mafia? Would it strike the fire, and dare use fire's own unpredictability against itself? Only the Wraith knows - and it would seem, that right now, it wanted to thank someone. Kapura. Kapura, after all, had partially enabled the rise of the Wraith - and so the Wraith, Tiragath, decided to thank Kapura. 'Thank' does not mean 'Thank' in the language of wraiths, by the way. Instead, it means something so painful and so brutal that all I can say is that Kapura's body was rearranged to spell 'THANKS.' Of course, the Fire Bodyguard was dead. Fortunately for the Fire Bodyguard, their death was not in vain - while being rearranged, they had successfully protected their fellow faction member against the Alchemist... the alchemist being Luroka. His unsuccessful attempt at poisoning would also be his last, for as Kapura had protected his target, the Earth Mafia had managed to make him ingest his own poisons - and it turns out the 'Alchemist' had a fatal reaction to their own poison, killing them instantly. 

Rahkshi Guurahk, a rather-out-of-place being among many twisted matoran, was hunting Dragon.star on the behalf of the Fire Mafia. Rahkshi Guurahk being a Rahkshi, this was a fairly easy task - all he had to do was use his staff of Strangely Fiery Disintegration on Dragon.star. Dragon.star was unfortunately without protection, and was disintegrated into nothing but a flame, ending the Ice Leader. Rahkshi Guurahk celebrated over this, perhaps a little too much and for too long - Nevermore, the Water Leader, really wanted to see the Fire Diplomat extinguished. Permanently. Not only that, but the Fire Mafia had made a Rahkshi of all things a diplomat, and not even a Rahkshi of Diplomacy! Nevermore really disliked that, and was also bitter about the attempted assassination by the Fire Mafia the night before - the Fire Mafia had to pay. Nevermore then blasted RG with water - a force strong enough to warn the remainder of the Fire Mafia not to cross the Water Mafia again or they will suffer. The Fire Diplomat did not survive. Nevermore, however, much like how RG had hunted Dragon.star and how Nevermore had hunted RG, was being hunted by the Ice Mafia - who gave Nevermore the grim reminder that water is just melted ice as they froze the Water Leader into a block of ice, for all to see. 

Kapura, Fire Bodyguard, killed by Wraith

???, attempted poisoning by Jungle Mafia

Luroka, Alchemist, killed by Earth Mafia

Dragon.star, Ice Leader, killed by Fire Mafia

Rahkshi Guurahk, Fire Diplomat, killed by Water Mafia

Nevermore, Water Leader, killed by Ice Mafia

You have 24 hours to vote. 

[FACTION REMAINDER REMINDER]
[FIRE MAFIA: 2/5]
[iCE MAFIA: 2/5]
[JUNGLE MAFIA: 2/5]
[EARTH MAFIA: 4/5]
[WATER MAFIA: 3/5]

Edited by SLEUP
  • Upvote 5

DAY THREE: ...

Nik333 was lynched. Nothing grandiose about this - the only thing notable was that the Jungle Mafia was now dangerously close to elimination. 

Nik333, Jungle Diplomat, lynched.

FACTIONS, PM ME YOUR ACTIONS! 

Edited by SLEUP

NIGHT FOUR: DEATH OF THE DEAD

The Fire Leader was 'fishing' from a cliff - they had one goal in mind: hunt down the skeletons revived by the Necromancer, Portalfig, two nights before. If these skeletons were allowed to live, it could mean that the Earth Mafia could come out of nowhere and kill everything else. She had determined the identity of one of these skeletons - Petewa. Who had been an Earth Bodyguard in life, who had been killed once already... but clearly, they hadn't been killed enough. Knowing that skeletons like to drink milk, the Fire Leader, Fishers, brought out her Fiery Fishing Rod and attached milk onto it, as bait. She lowered the milk slowly, patiently waiting for Petewa to take the bait. Petewa did in fact take the bait. Unfortunately, as stated before the fishing rod of Fishers was a fiery one, and burst into flames, which burnt the skeletal Petewa into ashes, ending his life a second time. Unfortunately, the fact that a murder had just been committed here had attracted the attention of the Wraith - a murder of something that should be dead, but isn't dead generally tends to smell very much of death. That is, if you could smell death. Wraiths can. Although there's not much practical use for it. Tiragath went on to murder Fishers, and all that was left of the Fire Leader in the end was nothing but a fish skeleton. 

FF knew that the Earth Tribe needed to be dealt with, just as Fishers did. Except he was not hunting skeletons - instead, he was hunting their leader, Shadow Ignited. He did not care for crude murders, instead he preferred assassinations through icicle - which promptly fell on Shadow Ignited, from the top of a cave made icy by FF. Of course, FF the Forgotten was not as forgotten as he thought or hoped. The Water Mafia had their sights on FF, and knowing that ice is frozen water, they used that against FF - melting the aforementioned ice the cave, drowning the Ice Diplomat. Meanwhile, the remaining member of the Jungle Mafia was paying a visit to the Water Mafia, taking advantage of the somewhat lowered security while one of their members was out killing FF. Jag18, Water Bodyguard, was later found in dead inside a Matoran-Eating-Plant that seems to have come out of nowhere.

There was no activity from the Earth Mafia.

Petewa, Revived Earth Bodyguard, killed by Fire Mafia

Fishers, Fire Leader, killed by Wraith

Shadow Ignited, Earth Leader, killed by Ice Mafia

FF the Forgotten, Ice Diplomat, killed by Water Mafia

Jag18, Water Bodyguard, killed by Jungle Mafia

You have 24 hours to lynch two people.

[FACTION REMAINDER REMINDER:]

[Fire Mafia: 1/5]

[ice Mafia: 1/5]

[Jungle Mafia: 1/5]

[Earth Mafia: 2/5]

[Water Mafia: 2/5]

Edited by SLEUP

DAY FOUR: ELIMINATION

The 24 hours was up - it was now time to lynch not one, but two people. With seven remaining alive, this could easily mean elimination for some factions, and so, all were nervous, because all were at risk of having their faction eliminated. Seven would become five... and five factions would become three factions, because two factions would be eliminated. Fire, and Ice. Two mortal enemies - eliminated around the same time as one another, perhaps a fitting end to both. Underscore, the Fire Spy, was lynched, ending the Fire Mafia. Ddude, Ice Bodyguard, was lynched, ending the Ice Mafia. 

Underscore, Fire Spy, lynched.

Ddude, Ice Bodyguard, lynched.

FIRE MAFIA ELIMINATED.

ICE MAFIA ELIMINATED.

JUNGLE MAFIA; EARTH MAFIA; AND WATER MAFIA; PM ME YOUR ACTIONS FOR THE FINAL NIGHT.

FINAL NIGHT: FIVE PERSON FACE OFF

Five remained. Xccj, Jungle Leader. TX Wade and Lord Commander Manducus, Water Diplomat and Water Spy. Jed1ndy and JiMing, Earth Diplomat and Earth Spy. Now, one or two them would come out of this unharmed, and 'win'. Everyone else was dead, so there wasn't really anyone else left to kill. Now they were all facing each other, each representing their element. Xccj struck first, wrapping Manducus in leaves known for irritating all that touched them, then sent him - still covered in leaves - straight into a wildfire. In retaliation, TX Wade forced Xccj to drink water... water into the lungs rather than the oesophagus. Then, Jed1ndy made the final kill of the night, as the earth skeleton imitated what Wade had done to Xccj as he killed Wade, only this time with earth. Only one faction remained: the Earth Mafia.

Lord Commander Manducus, Water Spy, killed by Jungle Mafia

Xccj, Jungle Leader, killed by Water Mafia

TX Wade, Water Diplomat, killed by Earth Mafia

JUNGLE MAFIA ELIMINATED.

WATER MAFIA ELIMINATED.

THE EARTH MAFIA HAS WON.

As survivors of the whole thing... well, not really survivors, having already died once and then being revived by their necromancer, Jed1ndy and JiMing breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody else was left to kill them. Of course, that also meant nobody left to kill. Except, of course, whoever brought all these groups of Mafia to this island without a village in the first place. Not only that, but how would they get away from this island back to... wherever they came from? It would turn out that they're about to kill me, the host of all this and I guess ultimately responsible for allowing all these deaths to happen for the sake of the What If question 'What if there was no village', and through Host-ly death magic, they found themselves back where they came from. I'm dead! It's the end! Goodbye!

Pulse, Host, killed by Earth Mafia

jed1ndy, Earth Diplomat, returned to home

JiMing, Earth Spy, returned to home

THE END

Edited by SLEUP
  • Upvote 5

I knew that this was going to happen as soon as I read up on the Necromancer's powers. Nobody was going to pay attention to the fact that we knew who they were, even though they were revived.

I tried, but it was too little too late.

I think people forgot about us because we didn't vote after we died. I didn't even talk in the topic after death.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png