I challenge Voltex again.

Also those stats for Starship Kapura are incorrect. I have

Fire: 6

Ice: 5

Water: 4

Stone: 2

Earth: 2

Jungle: 2

Uh, yeah, that's pretty bad. Better go fix that.

Also you misspelled Kuanwagon. It's one word. Kuanwagon. Not Kuan Wagon. And you left out my shadow stat.

I accept Semira's challenge and I challenge Pulse and Lucina.

I challenge you, fishers.

I challenge the audience.

Shadow stat's offscreen. You can only challenge one person in a round.

And I'm sorry about the spaces, you poor souls. :)

I think it's funny that everyone is challenging different people than they normally would when I've been using a stat sheet the whole time...  :P

My method with these games has always been to either foolishly rely on the RNG or foolishly challenge the person who is currently winning or foolishly and mindlessly duel Luroka

but now that everybody is using strategy I must RISE FROM THE ASHES and achieve victory through something that resembles a strategy

I think it's funny that everyone is challenging different people than they normally would when I've been using a stat sheet the whole time...  :P

My method with these games has always been to either foolishly rely on the RNG or foolishly challenge the person who is currently winning or foolishly and mindlessly duel Luroka

but now that everybody is using strategy I must RISE FROM THE ASHES and achieve victory through something that resembles a strategy

Nonsense, You must continue to rely on your insanity. It will make you strong, like me, Fleshstick!

bBhcfWO.png

I think it's funny that everyone is challenging different people than they normally would when I've been using a stat sheet the whole time... :P

Nonsense, You must continue to rely on your insanity. It will make you strong, like me, Fleshstick!

Correction: The proper terminology is "meatbag."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Get it together, fishers

Thanks. :)

I'M TRYING. 

You can only challenge one person in a round.

I challenge this rule

*rolls RNG*

You know what, I'll save the the result of that for the round. 

I noticed, actually. :)

You keep misspelling my name too... just saying

How is this possible? I literally copied your username off the board index to prevent this from happening! :dazed:

I need a challenge from ShadowVezon to go forward, assuming Luroka wants to go ahead with his insane plan of challenging me for the rights to challenge as many players as he wants. :P

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 4 CHALLENGES

The round began with Lucina drawing up a challenge for Pulse, then withdrawing it when the I pulled out a highly statistical dartboard.

FF ignored this and dragged ShadowVezon into the drifts, in the middle of him complaining about my horrible spelling. Again. So distracted, FF blasted over the snowbanks to victory, well ahead of him. 

FF the Forgotten vs. ShadowVezon: FF the Forgotten is the winner!

Arnold Schwarzenegger rolled into the underground in a bid against Rylinth Anderfel's highly statistical hoverbike. Unfortunately, Arnold Schwarzenegger is a movie action hero, not a statistician, and Rylinth's statistics problems were enough of a distraction for him to win the race. 

Arnold Scharzenegger vs. Rylinth Anderfel: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

Lucina finally recovered her wits enough to challenge FF the Forgotten to a race. To her considerable delight, she did indeed find herself in the drifts...until she was in the Jungle Bog. 

FF, on the other hand, sped along in the desert...only to get swept away by the Rolling Ocean as Lucina barreled on to victory. 

Lucina vs. FF the Forgotten: Lucina is the winner!

Rylinth Anderfel and Pulse paid a visit to the Rolling Ocean. Pulse was greatful that Rylinth sped past him in a hurry. He had bad memories of this place that he would liked to have forgotten. 

Rylinth Anderfel vs. Pulse: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

Then Pulse blazed past Pumpress Semira in the Lava Cavern. 

Pulse vs. Pumpress Semira: Pulse is the winner!

After which Pumpress Semira got tangled up in the Jungle Bog while Luroka plodded to victory. 

Pumpress Sumira vs. Luroka: Luroka is the winner!

And then Toa Kapura and Lucina clunked around in the Underground again, running into a bunch of RNGs who were laughing their heads off. Toa Kapura did better, though. 

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Toa Kapura is the winner!

After this, Luroka decided to challenge me for the right to challenge two more people in the round. Once the Lava Cavern came up, I decided not to even bother because of how incompetent I was and stayed home to play my copy of Borderlands 2. 

Luroka vs. fishers64: Luroka is the winner!

He then blazed past Lucina on the Sandy Stone Track...

Luroka vs. Lucina: Luroka is the winner!

And then found himself in the Underground with Pulse. But not for long, because I didn't bold that name. Not that it was going to matter, because the Sandy Stone Track and the Lava Cavern awaited him, sending him on the fastest ride of his life and howling with glee. 

Pulse, on the other hand, found himself falling, portals blinking in and out of existence around him in a huge swirling vortex of energy. That is, until he crashed through a portal into The Drifts...right on top of the finish line. 

And now you are thinking with portals.

Luroka vs. Pulse: Pulse is the winner!

PORTALTEX - METACEPTION: 

If the Portaltex track is rolled from within the Portaltex, the player will be thrown into the PortalTex's inner workings and land on top of the finish line - i.e. win. 

MY STATS: 

If you want to challenge multiple people or do something else out of line, you'll have to deal with this: 

Car Name: The Aero Plane

Fire: 0

Water: 6

Stone: 0

Jungle: 6

Ice: 6

Earth: 3

Good luck. 

BEGIN ROUND 4 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote to decide the track for the racing heat: 

1. FF
  2. Lucina
  3. Rylinth
  4. Pulse
  5. Luroka
  6. Toa Kapura
The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

END OF ROUND 4 RACING HEAT

The Host sat up in a daze and everyone found themselves in the Jungle Bog. Surprisingly enough, the Kuanwagon was the first car down as tree branches piled on the vehicle and the sucky ground pulled it away. Shortly thereafter, the tangle of tree branches proved to treacherous for the Starship Kapura, which got snagged up in the branches. 

Everyone raced on for awhile, focused on dodging tree branches and acid bog holes, until finally, after what seemed like an eternity, FF's Sacred Segway was snagged by a cluster of vines when he tried to take a shortcut to get ahead. 

But the surprises of this round were not quite over. Rylinth's hoverbike, as it were, was mostly ideal for Jungle travel - the hover capability meant that it was immune from the sucking quality of the bog. However, it was not immune from the log tied to a vine that swung out of the trees that slammed it into the trunk of a massive other rainforest popular. He was down, leaving Pulse and Lucina left. 

And this should have been no contest. Pulse's steed could have easily jumped the sucking bog below and rocketed past the Outrealm Bike. That was, until a huge tree toppled over right on top of Pulse's vehicle. Lucina easily piloted around it with a shrug and crossed the finish line unopposed. 

End of Round 4: Lucina is the winner!

Rylinth and Pulse angrily stormed into my office. Rylinth was holding up a stat sheet, his face a mask of rage. "I have more Jungle points than Lucina!" Rylinth said, waving a stat sheet in the my face. "Your result isn't fair!" 

"I can confirm that the results of that race are the result of foul play," I said, turning a monitor around to show some security footage. Two RNGs were shown in the jungle - clearly tieing up the log that would later slam into Anderfel and digging out the tree with an excavator.

"Are you going to null the results of the race?" Anderfel said excitedly. 

"I'm afraid not, gentlemen." I said, tapping my pencil on my desk. "Some things truly are the result of bad luck."

And that, I thought to myself, is what we get for racing the Lava Cavern too many times. 

BEGIN ROUND 5 CHALLENGES

To continue, post the name of the member that you wish to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so. Go!

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 5 CHALLENGES

Rylinth and Pumpress Semira found themselves on the Okoto 500. Rylinth raced rings around the dragon to win the day. 

Rylinth Anderfel vs. Pumpress Semira: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

Meanwhile, Luroka ended up sinking in the Rolling Ocean, allowing Lucina to blaze past to victory. He barely had time to register this before he was sucked away the Lava Cavern, where he blazed past a dragon to go after Pulse...to no avail, since Pulse did not have sand in his wheels. 

Luroka vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

Luroka vs. Pulse: Pulse is the winner!

Luroka vs. Pumpress Semira: Luroka is the winner!

Luroka turned around to see the Acheron Automation swipe the The Shrike out of the sky and into a rocky outcropping near the lava falls. 

ShadowVezon vs. Rylinth Anderfel: ShadowVezon is the winner!

And Lucina didn't even bother trying when she found herself in the Underground. 

Again. 

Lucina vs. FF the Forgotten: FF the Forgotten is the winner!

Pulse and Rylinth went to the Drifts. Pulse got stuck in the snow. You know that goes. 

Pulse vs. Rylinth Anderfel: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

FF the Forgotten decided to challenge me, and we went to the Drifts. I won. 

FF the Forgotten vs. fishers64: fishers64 is the winner!

And Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to race past a horse that was stuck in the sand by the Rolling Ocean. Uh, yeah. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Pulse: Arnold Schwarzenegger is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 5 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote for the track for next round's racing heat: 

1. Rylinth Anderfel - voted

2. Lucina - voted
3. Pulse - voted
4. Luroka - voted
5. ShadowVezon - voted
6. FF the Forgotten - voted
7. fishers64 - voted
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger - voted

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

Edited by fishers64

You're on, Luroka.

I vote for the Sandy Stone Track too. Cause, you know, it's one of my strengths too. Through Stone and Jungle I shall (attempt to) find victory, not through an extinguished flame that all share. 

(Note to self: Don't pick fire next time. Pick Water or Ice. Skullhorsebominations like to skid on ice, right?)

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.