Bionicle Mafia: The Ghidfather

Ghidora131

Don't the rules say something about how you can't reveal that were immobilized? *checks rules* Yeah, they specifically say you can't.

Soooo, either you didn't read the rules or you are fooling with us. If the first then shame on you. If the second then you are probably Mafia or just Type 2-ing.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

It's an overused running joke from a previous game. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's an overused running joke from a previous game. 

Yeah, this is a pretty good explanation.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't specify it in the rules - you can't say you're immobilized when you're immobilized. I thought it would be obvious; it's not like the immobilization lasts forever. (that's just way too OP for even a Mafia game)

SCENE TIME!!!

----- Night 4 -----

The Mafia appeared to be doing just fine without Fishers, as the next morning the other bird's head was driven onto a stake. The poor raven's skull was later turned into a delicious bone broth.

Shadowhawk, Villager, Murdered Night 4

Suspect List:

ToaTimeLord

Shadow Nato

Shadowed Dallior

Voltex (ToaD)

You have 23 hours to PM me. Yes, 23, because I probably won't be up at 1 to write the scene like I am now.

• Upvote 5

Gonna go with the flow and vote ToaTimeLord. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gonna go with the flow and vote ToaTimeLord.

"Go with the flow?"

Literally three people voted before you, voting three different people.

Is this a classic case of the "Mentioning the Bandwagon" effect? Did I find it out?

Am I good at this game yet??

Lolprollynot

E: WAIT GUYS I CAN'T READ LOL

Edited by Tagolrip
  • Upvote 1

Two of them voted for ToaTimeLord, one of them voted for me.

Obviously, I wasn't going to vote for myself (although it would be amusing to kick my own head off again) and I stand a better chance of surviving if I vote for ToaTimeLord as well, rather than one of the other suspects. 

Two of them voted for ToaTimeLord, one of them voted for me.

Obviously, I wasn't going to vote for myself (although it would be amusing to kick my own head off again) and I stand a better chance of surviving if I vote for ToaTimeLord as well, rather than one of the other suspects.

Yeah, I tried to vote for Dallior earlier: Appearently it never went through. So I saw that three people voted before you, and thought that my own vote was one of them because screw reading Amirite?

So yeah. I dun messed up.

I vote for Dallior for real this time. Haha

ToaTimeLord - 4

Shadow Nato - 1

Shadowed Dallior - 1

Voltex (ToaD) - 0

Also, Pridak spoke to me, mentioning that the game was pretty much in their hands at this point, and wondered if we could just stop at this round. I figured I'dgive you villagers another night/day round after this one to try and hold out, but things definitely look grim.

Oh, and Nato...

not-o.png

This was an absolutely terrible time for a new post count.

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 2

The irony of that was not lost on me. Perhaps this game's Pridak will take notice and be merciful to me?

• Upvote 1

Wow, 4 pages already and still not full? Whatever, sign me up

( e_e)

Day 4

ToaTimeLord was marched forwards by Nato, who was getting tired of the whole kicking thing. "Why do I have this job in the first place."

"Because you're Australian" someone shouted from the crowd.

ToaTimeLord kicked at the dirt, shaking his head repeatedly and stammering out excuses. But no shoving or kicking would set him free that day, as the crowd knew very well. But a small, orange hand shot up from the noise- Okay, we'd better have another time-saving stupid rhyme.

*Ahem*

With a murderous chant

The bloodthirsty did rant

As they stood in the crowd far behind.

Oh, the skyline was sore

With the blood from before

That the murderous people did shed!

But as soon as that guy

With a gleam in his eye

Was about to kick out TimeLord's mind,

An adventurous man

With a duty at hand

Shouted strongly "It's me who'll be dead."

"I've been given commands"

"That when Mr. Lord stands"

"On this patch of land waiting his end,"

"I should step up and say"

"That I'm passing away"

"And my role to play will be fulfilled."

"So please, would you show"

"All these folks that I know"

"That for freedom, my throat you will rend?"

And with no more to say

Portalfig passed away

Leaving absolutely nobody thrilled.

Now, horrors do come

And all will suucomb

To the mafia's rule within days,

And it thrills me to see

That this fine killing spree

Helped the mafia's murders preform.

But I think that it's sad

To see such a brave lad

Be cut down by my merciless scum.

I shall never forget

That man Portal; and yet

I hear most of the call him The Worm.

The Ghidfather~

Portalgif, Worm, Lynched Day 4

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me

• Upvote 2

Nato, who was getting tired of the whole kicking thing. "Why do I have this job in the first place."

Now that sounds like someone whose face I would want to stomp in. 

• Upvote 2

Okay, you've probably been able to tell by now, but I am a terrible host.

I really am.

I haven't updated the player list in a long, long time, I forgot about certain votes, and get this: I listed Blade - confirmed Detective, mind you - as Villager in the player list. I feel terrible.

Anyway, my apologies for how awful I've been at this, and I'll try to do better for any future games.

Now that sounds like someone whose face I would want to stomp in.

AHA

HE SAID SOMETHING THEREFORE HE IZ MAFIAAAAA W00T EVERYBODY VOTE HIMMM

... now, isn't it your first time hosting, though? It's fine, I remember that sometimes the player lists weren't updated anymore at all in later rounds. So just keep it up. :)

On a game-related note: I can now finally pretend to be the headless-ghost-person of my dreams. Also, would anyone who voted for me care to explain their motives? (I'm really just curious. :) )

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

On a game-related note: I can now finally pretend to be the headless-ghost-person of my dreams. Also, would anyone who voted for me care to explain their motives? (I'm really just curious. :) )

Quick question why you guys think I was the Mafia?

Actually I'm pretty sure the mafia just voted to kill another person who is not mafia. It's kinda the strategy of the game.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

I'm dead!

I believe you heavily misunderstand something. Go read the role of Worm on the first page of this topic.

Portalfig was the worm, and he died instead of you. Now you are confirmed to be non-Mafia.

... now, isn't it your first time hosting, though? It's fine, I remember that sometimes the player lists weren't updated anymore at all in later rounds. So just keep it up. :)

Second time, and I really enjoyed my first time better than this.

I voted for you to become president, but I was in the wrong voting booth.

Edited by Ghidora131

Second time, and I really enjoyed my first time better than this.

I voted for you to become president, but I was in the wrong voting booth.

Ah, okay. Well, I see it like this: the worst thing a host could ever do would be to randomly disappear and cause the gane to come to a complete halt. Some chaos here and there is perfectly fine with me.

And thanks, I was delighted to read that xD

Actually I'm pretty sure the mafia just voted to kill another person who is not mafia. It's kinda the strategy of the game.

..not meaning to say anything, but you did vote for me, too. :/ what kind of reverse-psychology game is this? It makes my head spin...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

..not meaning to say anything, but you did vote for me, too. :/

Well then there's really only one logical conclusion, isn't there?

bBhcfWO.png

This has to be the only game where, a, someone's IIRC on a suspect list multiple times in a row and doesn't get voted for, and b, someone comes right out and implies what they are, and no-one really turns their head.

As the dead detective, gotta say, this is giving me amusement. =P

• Upvote 4

I wish the Mafia would just kill me already. Unit, Luroka, Nevermore, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, please, I beg you.

I failed everyone that isn't currently alive, although for reasons beyond my control. Also, Unit is still totally evil, people! Corpses of the world, muster the will to reach undeath and assault your killers! The Maifa may have killed you while you still had all those needless things like cognitive functions and dexterity greater than that of a snail, but they'll never be able to fight off braindead, sluggish zombies... I think, I'm not a zombieologist, and I've never seen any zombie films, but I know the common zombie tropes and deep down, I know that all these corpses can be zombies if they aspire to be so. They already chatter among themselves, whispering the secrets you try so hard to protect and laughing at the stupid living-livey people who walk over their graves, unknowingly walking into a trap set by the evil Mafia who have mutated into giant flying insects, and even heroes need to back-up their files before they get corrupted or their hard drive fails, especially files on the evil mafia who have mutated into giant flying insects and the undead corpse-zombie hybrids and the undead giant flying mafia zombie insect corpse hybrids. The lesson of the story? Get a bug zapper or the flying mafia zombie insect corpse hybrids will be at your door, then they'll steal all three and a half of your brains, then leave a message saying you missed them and that they'll be back later in case you're not dead... or worse.

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm not entirely sure what it was that I just read. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not entirely sure what it was that I just read.

Same

I'm just glade to be alive. Also thank you WORM for sacrificing yourself to save me.

You seem to forget again. You're the Villager the Worm was tied to; he had no choice in the matter. I just overly dramatized Portal's death because reasons.

Also, time for night 5!

Night 5

-----

Pridak Omega-san sat in his sitting room, calmly sipping a piping hot cup and saucer of black tea, when the electric bell rang, and in walked Jeeves, who was the caretaker of the establishment. In his left hand was a silver tray which contained a fine assortment of delicacies and seafood. Oddly enough, the white titan rose in a fury at the sight of it. "I told you, you bumbling twit, I'm not in the mood to eat! We have a village to destroy, not a temporary satisfaction of our taste buds!"

"I'm sorry sir, it was for the dogs." Jeeves said with some annoyance. "Besides, you have a letter from The Ghidfather's executives. They were down in the marsh the other day and brought back excellent news."

With as much grace as an iron door, the butler set the letter down on the lamp table, spun on his heel, and was out of the room. Pridak curiously opened the letter with one of his pointed fingertips, and as he read, a wicked, toothed smile formed on his amalgamation of a face.

"My dear friend,

"I report with great admiration that the appointed target in the swamps was easily disposed of. Of course, a few of the nesting cranes heard the ruckus, but who would assume it was underwater screams for mercy?

"I am, of course,

"Dutifully yours,

"Appointed Head Mafian."

Pridak drummed his fingers on the sides of his chair for a moment or two, then his tremendous voice boomed through the house. "Jeeves, retain from feeding the hounds that fine meal and return it immediately. I think the full decimation of an entire town is worth a celebration. And bring the Feume De Muaka, and a corkscrew - oh, and two glasses, of course."

Pulse, Medic, Murdered Night 5.

Suspects:

Lenore

Shadowed Dallior

Shadow Nato

B0ss Manducus

You have 23 hours to vote.

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 4