BIONICLE Mafia: Legends

Trijhak

Hmmm. I'm going to vote ToaTimeLord as Toa because I saved his life last game and hopefully then he gives me super great Toa presents, like

uh

idk haha

I'll give you all presents vote for me.
Toatimelord is Vermin Supreme (look it up)
How dare you!

I am not a crazy man who looks like a wizard.

I just want to be called

Toa ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

EVENING

Interesting results. The Matoran gather, waiting for the Toa to be revealed... Taka Nuvia has been chosen to become a Toa. This is a very important job. As a Toa, she will either attempt to save someone from certain doom or discern somebody's true identity - nothing more, that's against the rules of Kra-Koro. Elemental powers are banned because Elemental powers destroy things, and things that destroy things are known as one thing in Kra-Koro: Rude. Which is also the reason why the new Toa, Taka Nuvia, shall become a Turaga tomorrow, after having taken whatever actions - even if there are none. A Toa can't run amok and... act like a Toa.. if they're a Turaga, now, can they? Exactly. Kra-Koro now anticipates the actions of its new Toa. Normally nothing is done during the Evening on account of arbitrary rules still mandated in Kra-Koro, but things will resume back to normality for the next few days, fortunately for the inhabitants of Kra-Koro.

Taka Nuvia chosen for Toa Night 1, and Turaga for all rounds after. 

Toa Taka Nuvia and the Shadow Matoran, please PM me your chosen actions. You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

*Emerges from the brambles*

Oh, we already chose eh? I'm curious, could we have voted for someone who was a Shadow matoran, since roles were already divied out at the time of voting?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

NIGHT 1

No lights. Not even from any fire - the village of Kra-Koro had fell silent, apart from the extremely loud snoring of literally every Matoran, and the footsteps of the Toa, who decided to visit someone - what they were doing is anyone's guess. This was fortunate for the devious, nefarious, unpleasant, malevolent, diabolical, wicked, malicious, evil, bad Shadow Matoran. The Toa was too busy to get in their way, and the lack of light filled them with a warm glow cold metaphorical equivalent of the opposite of a warm glow, inspiring them to follow their dark, dark dreams. These dreams involved murdering, obviously. They also involved other pleasant things such as 'How to destroy villages filled with light-filled fools' and 'The Great Reign of Shadows, Vol III: Teridax's Thirty-Fourth Convoluted Plot to Cheat Death and Rule the Universe', which was a dream, for some reason. (Shadow Matoran have DVD players in the back of their heads, so that they can't be stabbed in the head, and this is how most Matoran are able to dream - they put DVDs in their heads) One such Shhadow Matoran decided to act on one of their dreams, which told them to kill Deemo and The Girl, who, despite the name, is one person. This dream had warned them that Deemo was a competitor, since Deemo sounded like Demon and was also only a few letters away from it, too. This dream was such irrefutable evidence of Deemo's plans that the entire group of Shadow Matoran had agreed to kill them. (In Kra-Koro and other such villages, such 'evidence' passes as 100% Legitimate Proof That All Should Heed) Deemo was killed by being burned from existence with the brightest laser the Shadow Matoran could find. How nobody noticed this or even tried to stop them is a mystery to even the Shadow Matoran, who thought that they'd wake up at least five other Matoran. Perhaps they did, and Kra-Koro's inhabitants being the inhabitants of Kra-Koro, they simply thought it was a novel new light-show in the middle of the night, wowed by the large and pretty light. Clearly, it was evidence of Mata Nui's greatness. Now, the sun's beginning to rise, and the more perceptive of Kra-Koro's inhabitants have discovered the lack of Deemo existing. Thus, it was decided: It is time to lynch somebody, and it is time to vote another person to become a Toa. 

Deemo and the Girl, Matoran, killed via laser.

Vote for someone to lynch. 

Vote for someone to become a Toa. 

You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 3

Voting TimeLord for Toa.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Right now, it seems as if the Mafia's revealing themselves, by corresponding those toa votes to death votes.

To prevent bad things, even if death's inevitable(like everything else today...), I'm voting ToaTimeLord.

• Upvote 3

Lynchables (from Danimals)

Blade - 2
Ghidora - 1
Valendale - 1
Shadow FF - 1
Shadowhawk - 1
ToaTimeLord - 1

Toa

ToaTimeLord - 4
Burnmad - 4
Guurahk - 1

Now if someone justs bombs out voting on Balade, this will be the greatest spectacle of death ever. :evilgrin:

• Upvote 1

Lynchables (from Danimals)

Blade - 2

Ghidora - 1

Valendale - 1

Shadow FF - 1

Shadowhawk - 1

ToaTimeLord - 1

Toa

ToaTimeLord - 4

Burnmad - 4

Guurahk - 1

Now if someone justs bombs out voting on Balade, this will be the greatest spectacle of death ever. :evilgrin:

That's at least two on FF.

A spot please.

Also, part of this game will have my participation from in Italy because of a band trip, so this will make timezones fun.

EDIT: I swear I can speak englihs. :P

Another Rahkshi Band person!! I'm not alone.

What band are you in?

My school's.

Let's see... I vote Nevermore based on the fact they're the first person on the list to not have a shadow name.

And I vote myself in an attempt to get three toa made at once.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Ghidora, I believe you missed a few votes.

Lynchables (by Danimals)

Blade - 3
FF - 1
Ghidora - 1
Valendale - 1
ToaTimeLord - 2
Shadowhawk - 1
Nevermore - 1

Toa

Burnmad - 5
ToaTimeLord - 5
RG - 2

Blade, I'm having trouble finding this second vote for FF. Unless you're actually the Shadow Turaga...?

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

Ghidora, I believe you missed a few votes.

Lynchables (by Danimals)

Blade - 3

FF - 1

Ghidora - 1

Valendale - 1

ToaTimeLord - 2

Shadowhawk - 1

Nevermore - 1

Toa

Burnmad - 5

ToaTimeLord - 5

RG - 2

Blade, I'm having trouble finding this second vote for FF. Unless you're actually the Shadow Turaga...?

~Unit#phntk#1

A certain someone sneakily changed their vote this afternoon. Didn't follow proper vote change regulations, and admitted to changing it.

I'm assuming you're referring to ToaTimeLord? Edited both his post to change his vote (from what I can tell) and posted gain to say he changed it. In the future, ToaTimeLord, please do not edit your previous posts - it makes it hard for me to know who you changed from. All I can tell right now is that you've changed your vote to Blade, but from who, exactly? Considering this possibility, time for an official vote count.

LYNCH VOTE

Blade - 3

FF - 1

Ghidora - 1

Valendale - 1

ToaTimeLord - 2

Shadowhawk - 1

Nevermore - 1

TOA VOTE

Burnmad - 5

ToaTimeLord - 5

RG - 2

Haven't missed anyone - looks like we may get two Toa tonight!

I'm assuming you're referring to ToaTimeLord? Edited both his post to change his vote (from what I can tell) and posted gain to say he changed it. In the future, ToaTimeLord, please do not edit your previous posts - it makes it hard for me to know who you changed from. All I can tell right now is that you've changed your vote to Blade, but from who, exactly? Considering this possibility, time for an official vote count.

LYNCH VOTE

Blade - 3

FF - 1

Ghidora - 1

Valendale - 1

ToaTimeLord - 2

Shadowhawk - 1

Nevermore - 1

TOA VOTE

Burnmad - 5

ToaTimeLord - 5

RG - 2

Haven't missed anyone - looks like we may get two Toa tonight!

Ops I didn't know how to change votes so I just changed it and posted a new comment.

Sorry for the confusion folks.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/