BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Excellent. Been looking forward to this.

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whatever. Ancient ledgends speak of Okoto's fall from power, and the Tyrants and Traitors who would bring it down, and their demises. To bad I'm taking that info to my grave. (Evil Face)

Just know that it speaks of these by nicknames. The Red-Painted Tyrant, The Stone-Hearted Fool, The Bill Breaker, The Stone-Basher, and The Cowardly Dark Snake.

Yet, it also speaks of three goods. The Destined Unifier, The Deal Master, and The Lord Mask Maker. But there were two more spoke of only once, lacking such nicknames.

I hoped that it would never be true, but my fears have been realized. Oh well, the Tyrants and Traitors have written their own Demises in Stone. Or rather, Destined for such Dark Ends. Lacking Unity of all Six, and a Duty to follow. Only Dark-Destiny.

Wait, was I the "Deal Master"?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Whatever. Ancient ledgends speak of Okoto's fall from power, and the Tyrants and Traitors who would bring it down, and their demises. To bad I'm taking that info to my grave. (Evil Face)

Just know that it speaks of these by nicknames. The Red-Painted Tyrant, The Stone-Hearted Fool, The Bill Breaker, The Stone-Basher, and The Cowardly Dark Snake.

Yet, it also speaks of three goods. The Destined Unifier, The Deal Master, and The Lord Mask Maker. But there were two more spoke of only once, lacking such nicknames.

I hoped that it would never be true, but my fears have been realized. Oh well, the Tyrants and Traitors have written their own Demises in Stone. Or rather, Destined for such Dark Ends. Lacking Unity of all Six, and a Duty to follow. Only Dark-Destiny.

Wait, was I the "Deal Master"?
I am unsure. But I believe you to have been The Destined Unifier.

Imrukii, you betrayed your region in the middle of a war on their opponent's orders. Do not speak to us of treachery. 

Also, that's not an Ancient Legend. That's your written condemnation of everyone that's not siding with Voxumo. Everyone can read and write the circular script too:  :i:    :a:  :m:    :t:  :h:  :e:    :h:  :e:  :i:  :r: . That reads 'I am the Heir'. 

If we're able to write 'ancient' legends that are barely a day old, here's mine:

"A long time ago, things happened."

Eh fine, doubt the word of a dead man all you want. Be glad or cursed that you can still hear my voice.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I believe you to have been The Destined Unifier.

Pffft. No.

Joining a bunch of different alliances - several of which were specifically opposed to each other - doesn't make someone a unifier. It makes them a foolish ruler who is doomed to betray his allies. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I believe you to have been The Destined Unifier.

Pffft. No.

Joining a bunch of different alliances - several of which were specifically opposed to each other - doesn't make someone a unifier. It makes them a foolish ruler who is doomed to betray his allies.

I may not be one to speak of this matter now, but just know that nothing is impossible. We were only opposed because of ignorant fools like you, who put their own self glory above all else. Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Self glory? Honestly, where are you getting all of this nonsense from? You're spouting all of these opinions and outright lies as if they're facts, when you had literally nothing whatsoever to do with the events you're discussing. 

Self glory? Honestly, where are you getting all of this nonsense from? You're spouting all of these opinions and outright lies as if they're facts, when you had literally nothing whatsoever to do with the events you're discussing.

What you just said makes literally no sence. Just because I wasn't there doesn't mean I am uneducated on the events that took place. I wasn't around when the American Revolution happened, but I know the history. I wasn't around when Rome began to become a powerful nation, but I know the history. I may not have been there physically for the president's election but I know it happened and the details of it. Just because one may not have been there doesn't mean they don't know the facts or details. Learn to make better excuses. As do I.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

You weren't in the PMs. The vast majority of what you've been saying is skewed, or just flat out wrong. So I don't know what second or third hand source you've been getting your information from, but it's wrong.

I apologise if I'm sounding snappy, but it's kind of frustrating having to sit here and watch, for a second time, a dead player making up nonsense about me. Even more so when it's a dead player who had zero involvement in the events they're lying about. 

You weren't in the PMs. The vast majority of what you've been saying is skewed, or just flat out wrong. So I don't know what second or third hand source you've been getting your information from, but it's wrong.

I apologise if I'm sounding snappy, but it's kind of frustrating having to sit here and watch, for a second time, a dead player making up nonsense about me. Even more so when it's a dead player who had zero involvement in the events they're lying about. 

Yeah, if you're going to be a rambling ghost killed by our allies, at least be a rambling ghost killed by our allies that makes sense.

Yeah, if you're going to be a rambling ghost killed by our allies, at least be a rambling ghost killed by our allies that makes sense.
Can I be a rambling ghost killed by Voltex that makes sense? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

All ghosts shall speak to haunt those who tore them from this word.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

All ghosts shall speak to haunt those who tore them from this word.
Ghost have rights to!

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Ghost have rights to!

Yes, the right to remain silent. 

• Upvote 5

Ghost have rights to!

Yes, the right to remain silent.

As do criminals, such as yourself. But by who's standard are you such? But one. Voxumo.

pure_muscle.png

No, criminals have the right to remain silent only when they're arrested. If you're going to try and counter a SAVAGE BURN, at least do it with some truth. :P

• Upvote 7

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Mask Maker Voxwho?mo no longer has any power over us. 

• Upvote 2

*Joins his ally in waiting for the next episode.*

• Upvote 2

I had a dream that I woke up today and checked the message boards, seeing this topic and Lucina's newest post. While I can't remember much of what occurred in the scene in my dream, I do remember that it was action-packed to say the least, though with an odd twist.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Walks out of Clarinet lessons to join in waiting for the next rehearsal*

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

We'll hold you to that.

What is read may never lie. 

And what is fed may never eat you alive. 

• Upvote 3

He isn't going to confirm. He's just going to sit back and watch the world burn. 

• Upvote 1

EPISODE 07

“THE MISSING”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-NATO-

The Temple of Time loomed above them, the pillar of light still shining up into the sky.

“Sir?” one of the guards asked.

“Let’s go,” Nato ordered. “Move in. Two of you will remain stationed at the entrance to keep an eye out; the rest of us will search the temple.”

-EARTH REGION-

-JED-

He reached the edge of the desolated region, sighing with relief at the sight of the coastline as the salty air blew across his face. Regretfully, he turned north – there was no time to rest. To the Stone Region he must go.

-STONE REGION-

-ZATTH-

With the Mask of Light and those he was able to gather, the acting Stone Ruler led the way back towards the Ancient City. A single Protector was left behind to search for the Mask of Stone, but the rest followed without issue.

With any luck, they could sneak through the Ancient City’s secret passages without being detected by the enemy….

-ANCIENT CITY-

-BURNMAD-

Despite his chained wrists and ankles (both the second pair placed on him after he broke the first), Imrukii still had to be restrained by several guards as Burnmad approached, hand on the pommel of his sword.

“You must kneel before the Mask Maker!” his Diplomat raved. “Show him the proper respect!”

“Don’t worry,” Burnmad assured him, stopping a foot away. “Once I get the chance, I will.”

“You… you will?” Imrukii asked, stilling.

Burnmad nodded. “The moment Pulse leaves his forge, I shall kneel before him. Of course, it won’t be necessary – the Fire Region’s loyalty to him is not in question.”

This set Imrukii off again, spittle flying from his mouth as he snarled, fighting against his guards to grab at Burnmad, who remained impassive out of his reach. Sighing, Burnmad glanced over his shoulder before returning his attention to his (definitely former) Diplomat. “If you’re quite finished, I’m prepared to offer you mercy.”

“Mercy?!” Imrukii screeched. “No! You betrayed Voxumo! He wanted peace! You should have helped him! Crush the Water Region! Crush Terrorsaur! Kill Nato! Kill Pulse! Kill the traitors!”

“Alright, I’ve heard enough,” Burnmad replied, unsheathing his sword. “We can’t afford to keep you in our camp, and we can’t afford to send you away. I, Burnmad, Lord and Ruler of the Fire Region, in the name of the Mask Maker Pulse, Ruler of Okoto, sentence you to die.”

Imrukii spat upon the stone. “Whatever. Ancient legends speak of Okoto's fall from power, and the Tyrants and Traitors who would bring it down, and their demises. Too bad I'm taking that info to my grave.”

Burnmad paused, a frown tugging at his lips. “You’ll have to try harder than that.”

“Just know that it speaks of these by nicknames. The Red-Painted Tyrant, The Stone-Hearted Fool, The Bill Breaker, The Stone-Basher, and The Cowardly Dark Snake. I hoped that it would never be true, but my fears have been realized. Oh well, the Tyrants and Traitors have written their own Demises in Stone. Or rather, Destined for such Dark Ends. Lacking Unity of all Six, and a Duty to follow. Only Dark-Destiny.”

The Ruler of the Fire Region nodded to the guards; they nodded, pushing the raving Imrukii down to his knees.

“Your false prophecy does not frighten me,” the Ruler of Fire declared. “It is you who have fallen to darkness, not I.”

He swung the sword; it swished through the air, slicing cleanly through Imrukii’s neck. The head of the former Diplomat fell to the ground with a splat.

Burnmad turned away, sheathing his sword. “Toss him over the walls, into the Stone Region. He does not deserve to burn.”

“Yes sir.”

-PULSE-

He hammered the steel, slowly molding the heated metal into the shape of a Mask of Stealth. Bit by bit, piece by piece, he progressed. It was hot, sweaty work, and his breath came in short gasps, eyes stinging from the smoke of the fire. His muscles burned, screaming with exhaustion, but he pushed himself on, beyond his limits.

It had been far too long since the last time he had forged a mask. Even longer since he had last crafted a Mask of Power.

“Pulse.”

He ignored the voice, continuing to hammer the Mask into shape. For several long moments he continued to work, before finally setting the completed Mask aside so that it could cool. He turned to the speaker – Terrorsaur.

“Yes?”

“Your grace,” the Water Region Ruler murmured, bowing his head. “Dallior and Dragonstar have returned. Jed is nowhere to be found.”

Pulse grunted, grabbing a rag and wiping the sweat off of his face. “They find anything else?”

“No sign of any enemies in the passageways they discovered, nor any artifacts of note.”

“There probably is. I doubt they know what they’re looking for, though.”

“Looking for?”

Pulse shook his head, waving his hand dismissively. “Don’t worry about it; even Voxumo might have missed things, though he had the advantage of time on his side. Sometimes… not often, but occasionally… it’s hard to describe. Not quite signs, but hints, that I’ll notice. Usually I don’t know what they’re even hinting at.”

Terrorsaur frowned. “Why?”

Pulse shrugged. “Why not? I am of the royal bloodline. Anyone can forge a mask, given enough practice. But only those with royal blood in their veins have ever crafted a Mask of Power. Perhaps once, long ago, our ancestors were something else entirely. What else do you need?”

“Some of the Protectors… well, they are nervous, I suppose,” Terrorsaur said. “They worry that you will fall in battle, and leave us without naming an heir.”

The True Heir nodded. “Very well. Go gather Dallior, Dragonstar, and FF. Bring them to me. You four shall be my heirs… if any of you can forge a Mask of Power.”

-JUNGLE REGION-

-NATO-

He was investigating a mysterious switch when both of the sentry guards appeared, with five Protectors of Fire behind them. They were panting.

“What’s going on?” he asked, straightening up.

“Commander Burnmad wants you to pull out,” one of the Fire Protectors said. “If it comes to blows, he plans to burn the entire Jungle Region to the ground.”

Nato’s eyes narrowed. “Is that a threat he can follow up on?”

One of them shrugged. “The Golden Mask of Fire was discovered by Burnmad himself after being lost for hundreds of years. Who knows?”

Sparing the switch one last glance, Nato shrugged before turning away from it and nodding towards the Protectors as he decided not to flip it.

“Give me a few hours first,” he said. “I want to finish scouting this place out, see if I can find anything of importance.”

-SMOKE MONSTER-

He stood beside Lord Voxumo as the Jungle Region forces made camp. Two Skull Warriors stood nearby, watching over the Mask Maker; the Skull Spiders scuttled about the camp, awaiting their next command.

The ground shook as a horde of beasts equal in size to the Jungle Region army approached them. Most of the beasts scattered through the camp as they arrived, but one – a large catlike creature – approached Smoke Monster and Voxumo directly. A green figure hopped off of it before it padded away.

“Hey there!” Tekulo said to them, grinning behind the Mask of Control. “Gosh, this is fun!”

“The Mask of Jungle?” Voxumo asked stiffly.

Tekulo shrugged. “No idea!”

The Mask Maker nodded sharply; the Skull Spiders began to split off, one half disappearing into the jungle and the other half scuttling towards the pillar of light in the distance.

“They will find the Temple of Time and the Mask of Jungle,” the Mask Maker told them. “Zatth should arrive with his forces by the time they return… and then, we shall be ready to fight.”

Tekulo grinned. “I’m lookin’ forward to it, your grace.”

-ANCIENT CITY-

-PULSE-

He watched as the mask shattered in Terrorsaur’s hands. The Water Ruler flinched, jumping back.

“I suppose not,” Pulse said softly, turning to the others. “Perhaps one of you three can craft a mask. Perhaps not. But we are running low on time. Dragonstar, what was Burnmad’s status?”

“He’s led several scouts to the edges of the Jungle Region,” the Fire Trader replied. “He sent one back recently; they said Burnmad believes that Voxumo might have re-forged the lower half of the Mask of Time. He says we cannot allow Voxumo to gain any allies in other regions, and he grows enamoured with burning the Jungle Region to the ground if they continue to fight for the usurper.”

“As do I,” Pulse replied, staring into the flames of the forge. “We have already failed to stop him from gathering allies; Zatth has vanished, and undoubtedly has already led his troops into the Jungle Region. Poisoning them was a mistake; a move made far too early, before we could gain their loyalty. Zatth might have been open to joining us, once, as well as Ghidora if he had lived.”

“I did not know,” Terrorsaur said quietly.

“I know,” Pulse murmured, shaking his head and sighing. “I do not want to burn the jungle away, but it might become necessary. With the Mask of Control, they could have any number of beasts now in their ranks; combined with the Stone Region, the Skull Spiders, and the Skull Warriors… they might have enough to take us on and win.”

“The messenger brought more news as well,” Dragonstar continued. “Burnmad is pulling his forces back to the Fire Region, and has sent the messenger on to the Jungle Region under a white flag to ask for their surrender.”

“Betrayal?” Terrorsaur asked.

“A precaution,” Pulse replied. “He must believe the Jungle Region has reason to take the Fire Region while it is undefended.”

“Right,” Terrorsaur drawled. “Because that makes sense. To give up their home advantage and let you use the Temple of Time to call down mythical heroes.”

“We’re not going to stop him now, since it’s already done,” Dallior said, stopping Terrorsaur before he could go further. “This does complicate things, though. It’ll take longer to march on the Jungle Region, and that’s assuming Burnmad hasn’t pulled his forces out for more… nefarious regions.”

Pulse remained silent, thinking it over.

­-JUNGLE REGION-

-VOXUMO-

As they marched, his Skull Spiders returned with the Mask of Jungle. As he handed it to Smoke Monster, a horn blasted, signalling the arrival of Zatth and what remained of the Stone Region. The acting Ruler of Stone wore the Mask of Light as he approached them.

“The Mask of Stone?” Smoke Monster asked.

“I have someone searching for it,” the Stone Ruler replied. “This will have to do for now. Thank you for offering my region your home. We will be in your debt for years to come.”

Smoke Monster merely nodded as Voxumo focused elsewhere, seeing through the eyes of a Skull Spider through the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders that he wore. Above the Skull Spider, the Temple of Time loomed.

“Let us move,” he ordered. “The Temple of Time is ours for the taking. They have left it free to us.”

-NATO-

Hours later, Nato was in the depths of the Temple of Time when one of the Fire Protectors returned. Like before they were panting – but this time their eyes were wide and wild with fear.

“What’s happened?”

“They’ve found us,” the Fire Protector gasped. “Voxumo and his army. They’ve found us.”

Wordlessly, Nato followed him back to the entrance of the Temple (which they had, thankfully, managed to seal from the inside). Stepping onto the parapet, he could see hundreds of Protectors from Jungle and Stone, as well as countless Skull Spiders and beasts – and right up in front, standing on either side of Voxumo, two Skull Warriors.

“Well,” Nato muttered, mind spinning. “F-”

END OF EPISODE 07.

NOTES!

-The armies of Jungle and Stone will begin the next round camped outside of the Temple of Time.

-The army of the Fire Region has returned to their home, and is situated along the border with the Jungle Region. They have sent a single messenger to the camp of Voxumo under a white flag.

-Jed is still MIA, somewhere in the Earth or Stone Regions.

-ToaD is still MIA, and will die this round if he does not return to active play.

-Pulse resides in the Ancient City with most of the Water Region forces and most of the Ice Region army.

-The Ice Region will collapse at the start of Episode 09 unless trade is actively established by other regions.

EPISODE 08 BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 2

Well, it looks like fate has finally caught up with me.

I had a good run, and if this is how I am to die, I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing if I had my time over.