Manas=Ussal Crab. What?

What do you think about the viscous manas crab being related to the docile ussal. If you are not aware of this read the entry on the manas in Rahi Beasts sorry for not getting that right originally. ever since Biosector01 stopped working i have been pretty helpless

Edited by crazykal

99% of bzpower users dislike rap or hip hop. If your that 1% that think its pretty decent post this

Failure to cite your own source and the fact that I can't find mention of it on any resources sites and don't recall it ever being said before leads me to believe you're telling a pretty straightforward lie. ;)But even so, they're both crabs. Why should we be surprised that there's a possibility of this? It doesn't really provide for any good discussion.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

What do you think about the viscous manas crab being related to the docile ussal. If you are not aware of this ask someone which bionicle legend its in.

They're both Rahi, and they're both crabs. However, I doubt they're related. If they were, you could use the same theory to say Hanna Crabs were also related to them.And are you asking a question or making a statement?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Don't freak out guys, Whenua speculated this in Bionicle: Rahi Beasts. This may have also been in a Bionicle: Adventures book that I haven't read, I don't know.It does seem kind of strange, considering the vast difference between them.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

All I'm saying, is that I'd love it if it turns out this is a secret plot twist that Ussal Crabs are actually the juvenile form of Manas. Eventually, in the next serial chapter, we are going to learn Pewku metamorphized into a Manas and went on a killing spree. he is the one who's been killing all these ancient, powerful beings.[/Troll]

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

It's like asking about the relations between the Fikou and the Visorak. Or the Nui-Jaga and the Kofo-Jaga. They're both the same kind of animal.

I think you mean the Silver Chute Spider, not the Fikou.
That too, I think Makuta of Oz was making the point that two animals can be related but be different. Taking a real life example, common house cats and lions are related. But which one has a reputation for being dangerous?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Considering either Makuta or Great Beings created Rahi, the only way Rahi can really be said to be related is if the same being created them. It also would seem likely that a Great Being or someone made Ussal Crabs, and some Makuta thought, "Hey, I totally could improve on that", creating Manas.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

They're not related. Whenua, as a Toa, theorized on the relation of the two, as they are both rahi crabs. He may of even had more reason, being an archivst, he would probably have studied Ussal Crabs, and maybe even stories about Manas. I don't think we've ever confirmed the two had relation, and Nokama also stated that the theory was very strange, considering the docile nature of the Ussal to the nature of the Manas.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

It is highly likely that two crabs will be related, be it in species, genus, family or otherwise. I would say that they are related.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Makuta made all Rahi beasts, so they might have used the same blueprint for both the Manas and the Ussal. Besides, other than that, all MU inhabitants cannot be related like earth species anyway, due to their method of reproduction, which is not like ours.

Considering either Makuta or Great Beings created Rahi, the only way Rahi can really be said to be related is if the same being created them. It also would seem likely that a Great Being or someone made Ussal Crabs, and some Makuta thought, "Hey, I totally could improve on that", creating Manas.

They're not related. Whenua, as a Toa, theorized on the relation of the two, as they are both rahi crabs. He may of even had more reason, being an archivst, he would probably have studied Ussal Crabs, and maybe even stories about Manas. I don't think we've ever confirmed the two had relation, and Nokama also stated that the theory was very strange, considering the docile nature of the Ussal to the nature of the Manas.

There's no true evolution in the Matoran Universe, though. Evolution cannot apply to the Ussal and Manas.

Ussal and Manas cannot be related, other that the fact that a Makuta might have used the same basic idea to create them both, or crated the Manas based on the Ussal which was created by something else. Anything else is probably Turaga Whenua's speculation, which is likely hardly fact...those guys were duped into thinking they had awakened the Great Spirit when they hadn't.

All I'm saying, is that I'd love it if it turns out this is a secret plot twist that Ussal Crabs are actually the juvenile form of Manas. Eventually, in the next serial chapter, we are going to learn Pewku metamorphized into a Manas and went on a killing spree. he is the one who's been killing all these ancient, powerful beings.[/Troll]

This, lol. XD

There's no true evolution in the Matoran Universe, though. Evolution cannot apply to the Ussal and Manas.

Well there is something Greg calls evolution, but it obviously doesn't work in a Darwinistic sense. For all we know the Makuta could've created one type of crab Rahi, and then certain members of that species 'evolved' (i.e. transformed) into Ussal and others into Manas. I'm saying this because in this example we might be able to just discard the idea and say 'That's just Whenua's speculation.', but we also know Kinloka and Stone Rats are 'distant relatives'. As far as I know that's just canonical fact, not a theory of any BIONICLE character.

My gentle giant pet cat (giant for a pet cat :P) is related to deadly tigers, lions, etc. who are much larger. Why is this hard to believe, even though it probably isn't true?It may also be true simply in the sense that the Makuta who made one may have borrowed parts of the design strategies in the other. In a world of part-machines, this type of relation would make sense. So it would be like how one type of Jeep is "related" to another.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)