For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I normally hate to be egotistical or anything, but I really like mine. I mean, it's Shinken Friggin' Green. (Green/Forest Samurai Ranger for those of you watching Power Rangers.)I like Sumiki's too.

• 3 weeks later...
Man, I wish that trick still worked. Darn these new boards!
What did that trick do?
It redirected you to your own profile. Personally, I´m very glad it´s gone, though. All it did was attract countless spam posts because there was always someone in every topic who found it particularly funny even after the nth time for whatever reason. :annoyed: No offense intended, tent, but seriously, that one has just got old and annoying.-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Man, I wish that trick still worked. Darn these new boards!
What did that trick do?
It redirected you to your own profile. Personally, I´m very glad it´s gone, though. All it did was attract countless spam posts because there was always someone in every topic who found it particularly funny even after the nth time for whatever reason. :annoyed: No offense intended, tent, but seriously, that one has just got old and annoying.-Gata signoff.jpg
Ah. I hate those. It happened once on a wiki, causing me to publicly call someone awesome when he was breaking the rules, and all because a link like that to an "awesome person" fooled me into thinking he called me awesome personally. The shame...I don't know why, but I never found Bonesiii's avatar appealing. It's just..another skull avatar to me. (No offense, Bonesiii! You're still cool!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Weranisma's avatar is pretty cool, too :P
Warning: selfless comment. :P
Completely selfless. Always. :P*ahem* on a more serious note, I am not sure if I already mentioned it, but Gatanui's is really awesome. Makes me wish I were better at typography/calligraphy :/
Heh, thanks. Yours makes me wish I was better at drawing, though. ^_^-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Completely selfless. Always. :P*ahem* on a more serious note, I am not sure if I already mentioned it, but Gatanui's is really awesome. Makes me wish I were better at typography/calligraphy :/
Heh, thanks. Yours makes me wish I was better at drawing, though. ^_^-Gata signoff.jpg
That's the best of BZP: it makes your wishes get to the surface and spurs you to make 'em come true.Ohum, putting aside my phylosophical mood, I think Soran's is pretty nice.

That's the best of BZP: it makes your wishes get to the surface and spurs you to make 'em come true.Ohum, putting aside my phylosophical mood, I think Soran's is pretty nice.
I´m gonna agree with you about Soran´s avatar. ^_^-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

99.99% of Takanuvia's Avatars are always awesome. I also like Takuma Nuva's as well.
Mwaah, thank you so much :3
You know what? That's absolutely true. BZPower was the main reason why I started drawing (on a daily basis) back in 2008.
I´m gonna agree with you about Soran´s avatar. ^_^-Gata signoff.jpg
I agree, too! =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

That Burnmad guy's avatar is pretty great, but he's so cool that I can't make myself PM him and tell him because I'm afraid he'll shun me and stuff because I'm not cool enough to talk to him, ya know?In all seriousness though, any avy drawn by Taka or Brickeens (Especially Burnmad's) is great.

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I like my current one a little bit, although I like my other one much more. Good thing this is only temporary.Others I like: I like Gatanui's a lot, same with Burnmad, Emile, and TNG's (I made his :P)~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png