Six

Maphrox: Toa of Polygons

Whoa, a Makuta scare tactic. Looks like he's trying to demonize them...but what is this war? Can't tell if it's real or not. In other words, great job."..when they stop arguing.""Guess I won't be getting any help then." Awesome line. Add Metahk's long list of awesome lines in this comic, and you got yourself a 10/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Just finished reading them. Like your use of blender.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Honestly I have to say that these comics are really entertaining. I really enjoy the story, which makes sense unlike most of the stuff i read, and is overall a pleasant read. The humor is nice and subtle and well balanced; I like it.On another note, your rending abilities are really amazing and have improved quite a bit since I read your first series. I'm really looking forward to more comics, I have to say you've captured the attention of this viewer. Great job!

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

it pleases me. terrific job with how you designed everything. I for one would love to hvae instructions of how to build matoran in that style.hello, avdu.hello, moron.there is no need for that.yes there is.Introducing vohon, toa of fire.mmph.

Edited by man774

I'm impressed with this comic - the name brought me in, as usual. The 3-D visuals are stunning, especially viewed through iDevice-tinted glasses. The scene between the rebels before they introduced (the scene between Vohn's transformation and the rebel's introduction) suffered from poor lighting and a confusion about who the rebels were (who's saying what). The Makuta scene also suffered from poor lighting, but I blame the Makuta for that. :)Also, Metahk looks the shadow Matoran who was the "backup", leading to a confusion about that. I thought Metahk was evil for a second there(what is this guy doing amoung the rebels?).And the link to Part 20 is a little off (:P) There's two links there, one to Part 19, and another link there (the 0) that goes to Part 20. You might what to fix that. :)So, don't get me wrong - I like what you are doing here, with your good plot structure that's engaging, and the 3-D visauls. Keep it up. :)

Edited by fishers64

would anyone like to inform me as to what metak's element cold possibly be? and is avdu wearing vahki heads?/

Metahk is ice, everyone in the rebellion is wearing Vahki parts and using weapons made from Vahki parts because Vahki parts is the only resource they have a lot of.The shadow matoran who looked like Metahk wasn't a shadow matoran and was Metahk all along, and yes, dark scenes are dark. It's usually because of a lack of things that emit light.Also, comic 22 is taking long to render, but will probably be done within the week.

Edited by Maphrox: Toa of Polygons

I make stuff sometimes.

I make stuff sometimes.

I liked that. A little flashback to deepen things up and add some mystery to the story. Sweet. On a side note, is Metahk an Av-Matoran by any chance..?

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I heard the 2006 backstory flash sequence music in my head while reading Comic 22. Awesome. Also, your skill in drawing is just as great as your skill in 3D modelling, which is saying a lot. That was an interesting story though. I smell Vohon. vs Toa of Shadow coming up...Metahk is as obnoxious as ever. Five Toa Stones! The classic Toa Team, cool!Comic 23 looks like a good battle plan, or at least the best they can get with their resources. And now Vohon goes alone, so we get to see what he can really do! Awesome!Good luck with the load of modelling.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Excellent comic. Visuals are obviously amazing but the characters are very endearing too. I know Metahk was designed as a humorous character but it's almost heartbreaking at times how bitter he is, and how little he fits in. Can't wait for more! (One thing: the speech bubbles could be done better; they lack the quality of the artwork. And the spelling + grammar could be improved ;) )

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
HEY GUYS THIS STILL EXISTS.Sorry for the delay, by the way. Had to deal with stuff like expansion packs for a certain game and going on vacation. And joining the Biocraft team. And Pokemon. By the way, Biocraft is pretty cool. Edited by Maphrox: Toa of Polygons

I make stuff sometimes.

Oh, that was a great comic! Bloody Metahk running in and tearing everyone up. Little bit hard to see the Toa Stone, but I'm sure we'll see it in a later comic?Also, great touch with the Ko-Matoran whispering. Took me a bit to get it, but it's VERY fitting and a great touch to the characteristic of the MU Matoran we kinda see in the background.... Like me. cool.pngIf I may, which Toa Stone is next on the list? Or will we be seeing more of Metahk's search?sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Is Jaa(the ko-matoran with the ruru.) going to be in the next comic?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading this for a while, just noticed that 24 was up! Looks great as usual. I think we'll soon find out why the title is Six, just as soon as they can collect all those Toa Stones. I wonder though- who will the sixth one be? We have Metahk, Avdu, Gehran, and Rebdob sent out to get Stones, along with Vohon who is already transformed...

Is Jaa(the ko-matoran with the ruru.) going to be in the next comic?
The guard in the room with the Toa Stone? Seems like a minor one-off character to me. :lol: Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

when will 25 be out?
The day I know when the next comic will be out is the day when I don't go to school and don't have games to play, and also really feel like making comics, after Biocraft is finished.
Sorry forgot to say that your comics are great, in graphics and storyline! Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

• 5 months later...

This is the best series I've read since I came back! I love the story, and the characters are really good! I like your graphical style as well, as it's very convincing. I'd swear you'd built everything yourself and made locations out of some kind of material! I will be returning to this for more when it comes!

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

I love it! Metahk is hilarious. :D keep it up!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Right, before anyone gets their hopes up, I'm just going to put a note here stating that:

1. I won't be making comics for a while, as I'm currently (and have for a while been) working on animation for Biocraft. It's an interesting project to participate in, and I'm learning skills that will be quite useful in the future.

2. When I do make a comic, it won't be this. Unfortunately, I've pretty much forgotten most of where this was going, and also sort of lost interest. The huge time investment for a comic doesn't help much either. However, I do have plans for a new comic series. It'll be based on an original setting, I'm trying out a lot of stuff to do with human character models, and assuming I manage to do what I've planned, it will feature fighter jets fighting a dragon at some point. Which, in my opinion, is pretty epic. So yeah. I'm not sure about putting it up on BZPower, as it will have some more... squishy violence than these comics, so for anyone who wants to find them when they eventually start being made, my username pretty much everywhere is Maphrox, I'll leave it to you to figure out which art-related websites to look on.

I make stuff sometimes.

Aww... This comic was really good. Should this topic be closed? Anyways, I look forward to seeing your work on Biocraft.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."