Meanwhile

I'm trying to put out a political firestorm.

Politics are hard.
Thank god for prisons.
Thank Neronikus.... Or Grunkhar. Or one of 'em shards.... I dunno.

Anyway, I'm still at Gatherer's Ridge.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

But seriously tho, if you're just throwing all of your detractors in prison now I'm doing the thing again

The first time you did the thing, you ended up in a situation where you doing the thing again was inevitable.

The second time you did the thing, you did so as a hapless pawn of my plans for total zombification of the island.

Still, third time MIGHT be the charm, but, uh... I'm not betting on red. Or black for that matter.

• Upvote 1

But seriously tho, if you're just throwing all of your detractors in prison now I'm doing the thing again

The first time you did the thing, you ended up in a situation where you doing the thing again was inevitable.

The second time you did the thing, you did so as a hapless pawn of my plans for total zombification of the island.

Still, third time MIGHT be the charm, but, uh... I'm not betting on red. Or black for that matter.

I mean, technically I, personally, only did the thing once

I was unfortunately killed by a reality-bending throwing knife before I could do the thing a second time

(In fact, most of my efforts in S2 were directed towards trying to keep the pathetic, backwards Jungle from committing suicide by Tahu)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 2

Well, he has a good reason for throwing his detractors into prison. I must say Pahrak already understands part of their plan.

I must also say that the episode will probably end soon, either later today or tomorrow. Things are heating up and I don't just mean that as a bad pun.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Speaking of things that are probably going to end soon, the chances of me living to see the next episode are looking pretty slim. It's been fun, guys. See you all in the sequel. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm... it appears that my stoic acceptance of certain death may have been premature... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato, this is like, the thousandth time?

Do you have a restraining order against Death or something

Rollor still watches over me, it seems, even in this barren desert realm. 

That, and backup arrived at quite a timely moment. 

Right, so now would be a good time to End Episode Four. A few PMs can still continue until they reach a more natural stopping point, however.

They are:

• BZPBM: Gatherer's Ridge
  • BZPBM: Atero
  • BZPBM: Visit To Vulcanus
Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

At this point if another season of BZPGOT happens I'm just going to throw a bunch of OP weapons over to Jungle, since chances are they'll just use them to self-destruct anyway

You know, revisiting this post: It actually gives me an interesting idea for a game.

I think I could format it to be easy to host, too... Definitely needs a lot of work, though.

I may or may not give it some more thought.

• Upvote 1

<p>

Right, so now would be a good time to End Episode Four. A few PMs can still continue until they reach a more natural stopping point, however.

They are:

• BZPBM: Gatherer's Ridge
  • BZPBM: Atero
  • BZPBM: Visit To Vulcanus
What about Orkahm important message you going to make us wait.

Edit:

Nevermind my PM acted stupid.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

No cliffhanger with the creepy mountain worms, but I did get a cliffhanger with the creepy-things-that-i-dont-know-what-they-are that have been watching me ever since I left Iconox.

Oh dear.

At least your faction hasn't become the butt of the fire joke again.

Maybe the reason that the Jungle regions in games like these get burned down so often is because they're extremely flammable...

• Upvote 1

No cliffhanger with the creepy mountain worms, but I did get a cliffhanger with the creepy-things-that-i-dont-know-what-they-are that have been watching me ever since I left Iconox.

Oh dear.

You could trounce everyone in season 3 and you would still be the butt of fire jokes. Jungle just self destruct every time. It's one of the constants in these games, like Nato somehow surviving all the time and Luroka betraying his faction.

Oh dear.

You could trounce everyone in season 3 and you would still be the butt of fire jokes. Jungle just self destruct every time. It's one of the constants in these games, like Nato somehow surviving all the time and Luroka betraying his faction.
I can at least try and stop my people from being a self destructive one.

It's definitely not the fault of their governments, that is certainly not it or even part of it

This time it's not me just goofing up. It's mainly Orkahm's fault.

Good thing he's dead now.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

It's definitely not the fault of their governments, that is certainly not it or even part of it

You...

You know what? I'm not even gonna comment

• Upvote 2

You...

You know what? I'm not even gonna comment

To put it in the simplest way possible, yes. I messed up horribly in BZPGOT S1, I'll be the first to admit it. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The giant Skrall logo in your sig says otherwise.  :confused:

• Upvote 1

Here is a sneak peek of Episode Four:

Episode Four Sneak Peek
Nato walked up to Iconox, trying to avert his eyes and then look back as if he was dreaming. He was not. The Skrall were present in Iconox, seemingly taking the place of the Agori guards that had been there the last time he was in Iconox. It seemed a decision had been taken without his consent or approval, a heinous insult to a diplomat such as Nato.

As he entered, he saw General FF approach him with fifteen of the remaining Agori guards. What for, he could only guess.

“General… what are the Skrall doing here? Who let this happen?” Nato asked, still not entirely believing what was before him.

“Guurahk accepted an offer for Iconox to receive the Rock Tribe’s protection in addition to being able to trade for Roxtus’ goods and using Skrall as caravan guards.” FF lowered his head, as if he felt shame. “I know it sounds like a good deal, but, I wasn’t exactly on board with this decision. For some reason, I had a hard time trusting the Rock diplomat, who spoke of the offer at a meeting earlier, on telling the full story. I wish I had spoken up more on my opinions. I felt like I failed an important job.” He lowered his voice. “Now, the Iconox military has mostly become obsolete and it is almost as if Iconox was assimilated into the Rock Tribe, becoming a second Roxtus.”

“Guurahk did what? I met Tuma a few days ago. He doesn’t want to protect the other villages, he wants to rule them. Why would Guurahk agree to something this stupid when he knew I was visiting the other villages to strike up trade deals with them?”

edit: Episode 1's been eaten again

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 4