Names For The Downtime

SuperStickman117

The Time Slip works for me, though I could also go for the Great Downtime.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"The Dark Ages". Works for me. All of these are working for me; at least almost all of them. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guys. Guys. Seriously, I just thought of another. "And Now A Word From Our Sponsor..." Alternatively alternatively, "And Now For Something Completely Different" or "Banished to the Moon".

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The Great Dataclysm II: Judgement Day.

I thought it was essentially the Dataclysm Part II. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

"Somebody pressed the wrong button..." :P Eh, I don't think there's really a name for it. Maybe 'Dataclysm Repeat + Downtime'. *lol*

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I think the Core War would be an apt title. Out of your suggestions, I would go with Time Slip.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I'm quite the fan of calling it "who cares" and just being happy they're back at all and to forget that horrible, horrible time. Oh! "Horrible, horrible time" probably works also. :P ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm quite the fan of calling it "who cares" and just being happy they're back at all and to forget that horrible, horrible time. Oh! "Horrible, horrible time" probably works also. :P ~|ET|~

This one. I'm calling it the 'Horrible, horrible time'. Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

The Time Slip II: Electric Boogaloo anyone? :PBut seriously, we already have a Time Slip. I do like The Shattering, The Great Rebuilding, and The Dark Time though.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

"The Time Slip ll: Electric Boogaloo" and the third one in post one are fine by me :PAlso Might I suggest The great migration, you know since we're on a new server.

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

The Greater Cataclysm.

Haha, this made me laugh, I like it. But I think if we just say "The Downtime" (dun dun dun) people would know what it refers to.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

The Great Dataclysm II: Judgement Day.

I thought it was essentially the Dataclysm Part II. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif
I actually don't even remember why the first dataclysm happened. Anyone got any ideas? I'd also like to suggest 404ever, not to be confused with the Pokemon movie or the Drake song. Edited by Fresh Makuta of Bel-Air

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Didn't the first Dataclysm happen as a result of the wave of hackings that happened right before it? Or was that just a random coincidence? :blink: How about The Great Upgrade? (BZP equivalent of The Great Rescue, moving from one island/forum to another, get it?) :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

BZP? What BZP? You are sure there has never been and never will be a BZP forum on the internet.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The Great Brony Uprising. I kid. "BZside Shipyards. U.S.S. Forums under construction".

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh, this is going to be good! BZP Down 2: Lose Control Down Hard 2: Down Harder How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Downtime Gone With the Forums Dirty Downtime 2: Boring Nights One Flew Over Summer's Downtime Episode V: The Downtime Strikes Back The Nutty BZP Forums 2: The Downtime! The Downtime Reloaded (followed by Revolutions???) Hapori Tohu Downtime Superstar! Mad Members 2: The Downtime Warriors Ace Downtime 2: When Real Life Calls I can go on all night...haha.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

I called it the "Vast Expanse of Free Time for More Important Hobbies." Pretty cool things happened during that time, and I'd like to think I learned a thing or two about time-management during it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I might also call it "Of Course BZP Would Go Down Over The Summer And Only Come Back Once School Started Again" ...Seriously, talk about irony. I had so much free time on my hands this last summer, and BZP doesn't come back until it's over. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

I think it is obvious that by calling it the "downtime" in the first place gave it the name the " downtime". Even though it lacks creativaty, most people seem to refer it to the "downtime" as the "downtime"... sort of like the reason we call our moon the "Moon", most people don't care enough to name it something else or don't have enough supporters to call it something else.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif