Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I plan on keeping my username, avatar, and banner free of pony content as long as possible for the sake of my cohorts elsewhere who aren't part of the fandom.I think I can survive temptation long enough. Hopefully.*glances around nervously*

Don't worry if Eeko can hold off Ponifying his avatar, I think you can too.Also little iffy on whether I should change my name to "The Great and Power Trixie" and pretend Trixie took over my profile.
I don't know, it's getting harder and harder. :P

GLaDOS pony.I might actually have to bid on that one. :o

Better. :D
jlovfkk.jpg

Better. :biggrin:
Great looking, but no plushie. :PEDIT: Drat, somepony outbid me on the GLaDOS pony. Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

What do you mean Data gave in to the ponies?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

So, I let my brother find out I liked MLP the other day.Well, I didn't explicitly say I was a fan, but I started watching it on the computer in front of him. He wasn't impressed:"Why, Alyska, Whyyyyy?""Well, why were you watching that stupid romantic comedy?""...That's different. It was on TV."

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Without futher ado, I present, the one, the only, RARITY! :)

Can i haz download link?

xD even Data gave in to MLP! :PI shall work on zee cube.

Aw, I was gonna make one. It should be like a giant cupcake. Or maybe a rubik's cube. :P

Aw, I was hoping the cutie mark would be the Aperture Science logo.

So, I let my brother find out I liked MLP the other day.Well, I didn't explicitly say I was a fan, but I started watching it on the computer in front of him. He wasn't impressed:"Why, Alyska, Whyyyyy?""Well, why were you watching that stupid romantic comedy?""...That's different. It was on TV."

Lol little siblings not making sense. Like me asking my brother why he hates it even though he likes unicorns, with me getting the reply "But... they're ponies!"
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Random fact of the moment: Someone actually did tests on Celestia and found that she actually is pink, not white. A very pale pink, yes, but it actually is pink. Go figure.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

...what?

Yeah, this pretty much sums up my thoughts. I'm guessing that it's one of those colors so light/dark it looks like a different color. So she's not pure white, just albino pink. :P Anyone up for me changing my name? I'm thinking of doing My Little Chibi (plus people will better recognize me as Chibinuva that way.)

Yeah, this is basically the same reaction my brother gave me when he found out.Then he started asking questions about MLP....I swear he's at least half brony by now. :P~Keizah, signing out!~

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Random fact of the moment: Someone actually did tests on Celestia and found that she actually is pink, not white. A very pale pink, yes, but it actually is pink. Go figure.

...what?

Simple, somepony opened a Celestia pic in Photoshop, used the eyedropper tool on her coat, then looked at the color thingy, thus finding out she's really pinkish white.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Now that I've watched close to 20 episodes, here are my thoughts:As I've said before, I really like some of the characters, and the animation style. But almost all the episodes themselves didn't do much for me, so I'm not sure if I understand why people are going completely bonkers over the show. The characters have been enough to keep me watching so far, but apart from them I'm just not getting the huge attraction.

Without futher ado, I present, the one, the only, RARITY! :)

Can i haz download link?
'Sure, linkIt also has a bunch of other random stuff, like an underground city, and a huge roller coaster.Also, I made this song, AT THE G4LA.
I didn't download the song, but I notice the advertisement at the bottom is Bloomberg, like Applejack's tree!

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

xD even Data gave in to MLP! :PI shall work on zee cube.

Aw, I was gonna make one. It should be like a giant cupcake. Or maybe a rubik's cube. :P
Hey, no need to try and beat people to the punch. I'd like to see all your intrepeations of a cube. :)

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Took a while for me to get to it, but "Better Living Through Science and Ponies" is a great fanfic.

f9Qcky7.png

Took a while for me to get to it, but "Better Living Through Science and Ponies" is a great fanfic.

I've read the first part, but not the rest... yet.Interesting that there's enough of a good reception to it that a couple of fans are trying to make a custom game with the Portal 2 engine based on the story.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

My brother saw me watching Pony videos. I told him that I was a fan.He went over to his computer and asked how many episodes there were.Obviously, he knows what's best for him.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

My brother saw me watching Pony videos. I told him that I was a fan.He went over to his computer and asked how many episodes there were.Obviously, he knows what's best for him.Kalhiki
At least someone's brother has common sense. :P

Yay, our cult is growing! xD

Our cult of colts. :) Anybody else want a Fluttershy-oriented episode soon?
I was going to say I wanted another episode centered around AJ since I figured, heck, Fluttershy is just there to look cute, she can do without character development. But then I remembered how AJ got some character development in a couple of the recent episodes, and then I remembered "The Stare Master." Fluttershy+character development=Win. :)

At least somepony's brother has common sense. :P

My brother was a brony before I was. :P

Has anyone else here been tempted to incorporate pony quotes into everyday life, regardless of whether the people around you understand them or not?

All the time. Like today, we were reading Equus in Lit, and this jingle was in it:

Double your pleasure, double your fun, with Doublemint, Doublemint, Doublemint Gum

I almost shouted out "The fun has been doubled!"Also 20% cooler and 10 seconds flat. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Has anyone else here been tempted to incorporate pony quotes into everyday life, regardless of whether the people around you understand them or not?

I can no longer remember how many times I've used "Eeeyup," and "I am not whining, I am complaining. Do you want to hear whining?"

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I've used "I';d like to be a tree" more times than I can remember, much to the amusement of my friends who are not bronys and don't get it.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

I've used Eeyup and 20% cooler.Just today I said "Everyone has to play or the game is over, and I win."I also had the golden opportunity to use another quote. Someone said "You don't have to rub it in my face." I was going to say "The only thing that should be rubbed in anyone's face is chocolate cake," but I didn't, and now I'm hitting myself for not saying it.My friend made cupcakes one time to which I said "Cupcakes. So sweet and tasty cupcakes"None of my friends are Bronies, so no one catches the quotes.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I had an absolutely perfect opportunity the other day...I help out with a Year 5 drama class, and we were getting ready for the end of year concert. One of the kids was playing Pegasus, and I needed to try the wings on her, but she wasn't in class that day.I grabbed another child, said " Congratulations kid, you're the new Pegasus!" and stuck the wings on her instead.Good thing she liked horses...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I've used Eeyup and 20% cooler.Just today I said "Everyone has to play or the game is over, and I win."I also had the golden opportunity to use another quote. Someone said "You don't have to rub it in my face." I was going to say "The only thing that should be rubbed in anyone's face is chocolate cake," but I didn't, and now I'm hitting myself for not saying it.My friend made cupcakes one time to which I said "Cupcakes. So sweet and tasty cupcakes"None of my friends are Bronies, so no one catches the quotes.Kalhiki

Everytime somepony mentions cupcake, I make some small reference to the story. :PI'm a horible brony.

Some quotes may or may not have come to use to me outside the internet.Also, I just finished reading a fanfic called "Spark". It was amazing.LunaTwi!

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

Yep. I do every day, being a male nanny and all. Middle school kids love Pinkie's "Oatmeal, are you crazy?" quote for some reason, and my parents get a chuckle out of me bursting into song at the slightest reference. Of course, their reactions would be quite different if they knew that the songs came from MLP. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]