Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Plus, in that same episode, grown Spike looks nothing like he did in Secret of My Excess (however, I guess you could say he was different because he didn't grow naturally, but whatever).Kalhiki

Yeah, I think he was more just an enlarged baby the first time. In Secret he actually grew up.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Spoiler'd season 2, episode 13 info:

Episode title: Baby CakesSmall synopsis: Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake's twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Episode title: Baby CakesSmall synopsis: Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake's twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

This is MAGNIFICENT. *Blinks eyes*Pinkie Pie has always been my favorite Pony. Glad to see she gets an episode this season.

Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

I found out one of my other friends is a fan of the show.I'm so lucky.New episode sounds interesting. And nopony say anything about Cupcakes. Period.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Welcome to the herd good sir. As you can tell our little topic is one of the most popular topic in the CoT forum and one of the longest (currently at 100 pages). Calamity please add one more to the brony list, which brings the number of fans up to 77 I think.

Thank you for the warm welcome! One question, however, and please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very "in the know": What in Equestria is a "Brony"?

Sure he would. Home is where the heart is, after all. If he grew up in Canterlot, that'd most likely be 'home' to him. If there were other dragon asisstants he lived with, that'd be 'home with other dragons'. It doesn't mean that he has to have come from the dragon homeland with other dragons.

My sentiments precisely.

That's not the only inconsistency with Spike. He said in the first episode he was hatched from a green and purple egg. However in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, his egg was two shades of purple.Plus, in that same episode, grown Spike looks nothing like he did in Secret of My Excess (however, I guess you could say he was different because he didn't grow naturally, but whatever).Kalhiki

Now that you point it out, I recall clearly that comment, but I never noticed the discrepancy myself. As for the latter, you already adressed my opinion on the matter. Besides that, he looked terribly awkward in Cutie Mark Chronicles; although, some of his Secret of My Excess stages, especially the first (or second, technically), were rather awkward too.Personally, I think adult Spike should look as he did in A Dog and Pony Show.

It sounds rather reminiscent of Stare Master; but with Pinkie Pie, this should be good. :P
From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Welcome to the herd good sir. As you can tell our little topic is one of the most popular topic in the CoT forum and one of the longest (currently at 100 pages). Calamity please add one more to the brony list, which brings the number of fans up to 77 I think.

Thank you for the warm welcome! One question, however, and please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very "in the know": What in Equestria is a "Brony"?From the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:
The term referring to us all. Sometimes the female fans are called pegasisters, but brony has come to mean any fan of the show that isn't part of the target audience.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

New episode sounds interesting. And nopony say anything about Cupcakes. Period.

What's wrong about the delicious, delicious dessert? Pinkie seems rather fond of them, so surely they're alright.
I detect a hint of sarcasm, but note the italics.Cupcakes are fine. Cupcakes is not.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

What's wrong about the delicious, delicious dessert? Pinkie seems rather fond of them, so surely they're alright.
I detect a hint of sarcasm, but note the italics.Cupcakes are fine. Cupcakes is not.Kalhiki
Oh, I made sure there was enough sarcasm in there to choke a kestral. Also, I find sometimes that Cupcakes is a tad overrated. Yeah, it was creepy, but surely not to the level of infamy it acquired.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

you've never read the fanfic by the name of cupcakes, have you?a chocolate milk of glass to calamity for the most popular topic in the history of BZpower!of course, the glass contains the pure, powdered eccesence of awsome!just for occasion.

Meh, it had a following and grew.Some of the sequels are scary as ######. :P

do you HAVE to swear almost every other post?

Thank you for the warm welcome! One question, however, and please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very "in the know": What in Equestria is a "Brony"?

Sure he would. Home is where the heart is, after all. If he grew up in Canterlot, that'd most likely be 'home' to him. If there were other dragon asisstants he lived with, that'd be 'home with other dragons'. It doesn't mean that he has to have come from the dragon homeland with other dragons.

My sentiments precisely.

That's not the only inconsistency with Spike. He said in the first episode he was hatched from a green and purple egg. However in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, his egg was two shades of purple.Plus, in that same episode, grown Spike looks nothing like he did in Secret of My Excess (however, I guess you could say he was different because he didn't grow naturally, but whatever).Kalhiki

Now that you point it out, I recall clearly that comment, but I never noticed the discrepancy myself. As for the latter, you already adressed my opinion on the matter. Besides that, he looked terribly awkward in Cutie Mark Chronicles; although, some of his Secret of My Excess stages, especially the first (or second, technically), were rather awkward too.Personally, I think adult Spike should look as he did in A Dog and Pony Show.

It sounds rather reminiscent of Stare Master; but with Pinkie Pie, this should be good. :P

as a note to you and everyone who uses colored speech, colored speech breaks spoiler, quote, and other fourm coding.please switch to normal text when using fourm coding.because broken coding isn't funny.

...NOOOOO!!!!*has Cupcakes flashbacks*lol, but seriously, it sounds awesome.

come on, i read the entire orignal, sequels, and all the other text stuff for it, and i had absolutley NO simpathy for ANY of the victims.call me evil and cruel.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

That sounds amazing. I can't wait. :biggrin:
Where did you get that banner?!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I detect a hint of sarcasm, but note the italics.Cupcakes are fine. Cupcakes is not.KalhikiOh, I made sure there was enough sarcasm in there to choke a kestral.Also, I find sometimes that Cupcakes is a tad overrated. Yeah, it was creepy, but surely not to the level of infamy it acquired.What happened to "let's not talk about Cupcakes every other page"?

That sounds amazing. I can't wait. :biggrin:
Where did you get that banner?!That fanart's been floating around for forever...Also, @Elder: Colored text works fine for me with code. You could always fix it in your posts yourself, too, instead of telling everyone to not use colored text when you need to quote them. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

First, I too would like to welcome you to the herd. :) (if you're wondering why we're called bronies, it's a combination of the words "bro" and "pony" ;))Second

I have to agree, this does seem to be similar to Stare Master, however it's with Pinkie Pie, so her having to act serious for a change should be interesting. I wonder what the lesson will be on. Crazy people can be serious too? Don't bite off more than you can chew? Never babysit kids of two? (lol now I'm rhyming.) But the lesson isn't exactly obvious. Just something to speculate on until it airs.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

First, I too would like to welcome you to the herd. :) (if you're wondering why we're called bronies, it's a combination of the words "bro" and "pony" ;))Second

I have to agree, this does seem to be similar to Stare Master, however it's with Pinkie Pie, so her having to act serious for a change should be interesting. I wonder what the lesson will be on. Crazy people can be serious too? Don't bite off more than you can chew? Never babysit kids of two? (lol now I'm rhyming.) But the lesson isn't exactly obvious. Just something to speculate on until it airs.

For some reason, I can't imagine Pinkie having trouble with a pair of rambunctious twins. I'm really curious how they'll make this episode work. It would be a funny twist if it turned out that the twins were either overly serious or snobs, but that doesn't sound likely.P.S. What's wrong with colored text? :???:

~Keizah, signing out~!

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Acording to Wikipedia, the next episode isn't Baby Cakes.

I find this moderately annoying. I almost wish they hadn't teased us about episode 13 now, because I'd rather watch Pinkie having to act maternally than an episode about Granny Smith. =p Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Really? I mean, I know it's a kids show so it's meant to be like this, but I swear she's just too...stereotypical of an old character. I mean that's not a bad thing, but I can't see why anyone would love her for a personality that's so overused.

I dare you to re-watch the scene in Sisterhooves Social where she announces the start of the race and not laugh. I don't care if it is overused, it's downright funny.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Besides, I'm sure young!Smith will be a glorious character, if we're going to see flashbacks.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Granny Smith is going to tell us about the time she used to run trenches as a field nurse back in the old wars against the Griffons.They lost a lot of good ponies, that day.

This. I want this so bad.But it won't happen. I wonder what Granny Smith's younger days were like?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!