Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Oh my gosh.Episode twenty is a time-traveling Twilight episode.I have never wanted to see an episode more than this.

*squee!* I am SO looking forward to this. I really want Doctor Whooves. I mean, I know they won't make him a part of the story, but at least a hint in the background would be awesome. But Doctor Whooves or no, I just know that episode is going to be awesome.Anyway, new episode spoilers:

Firstly, the moral of the story (don't force other people into relationships even if your heart is in the right place) is one I can totally get behind, given that I'm single and the perpetual target of "we need to find you a girlfriend!" suggestions from some of my friends, who can't seem to get it through their heads that I'm perfectly comfortable being single. That annoyed face Cheerilee makes when the CMC are horrified she doesn't have a "special somepony"...oh boy. Cheerilee, you have my eternal sympathy.Some favorite moments:-Love Big Mac and Cheerilee getting fleshed out in this episode.-Song by Sweetie Belle. Oh My Celestia Yes. It's adorable! And full of awesome easter eggs...-Someone pointed out that in the shot of town during Sweetie Belle's song, Doctor Whooves and Derpy are together on the bridge and Lyra and BonBon are also together. Oh animators, you sure know how to dish out fan service. I love it!-Wha...Prince Blueblood is in a commoner village like Ponyville? Nah...doesn't sound like him. Must be one of his cousins. :P-Caramel has a girlfriend. And thus, the plot of Caramel's Light was destroyed.-Doctor Whooves? Splashy? Well...yes, I suppose the Doctor is a tad showy at times. But give him credit, he's probably racing off to save the universe!-Jelly pony is creepy. There. I said it.-The CMC watching from the bush is hilarious. And the line "Well...this has been...strange! ...Eeyup." is awesome.-Twilight makes an appearance! ...And looks really strange from beneath. ...And has the Equestrian history book from the intro in the first episode!-We are all in agreement then: overly cutesy-wutesy dialogue is disgusting. And this is a lesson enforced by...My Little Pony. ...Has the whole world been turned upside down?-Big Mac pulls off the Pepe Le Pew. Property damage ensues.-Forcing the CMC to do manual labor and then horrifying them. Let that be a lesson to you, shippers!All in all, this is easily one of my favorite episodes. Maybe not my absolute favorite, but it's in the top five for sure.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Finally, more Sweetiesong! My life is complete!...But yeah, this episode proves that Twilight is utterly guileless when it comes to children. Also, is it just me, or do all of Applebloom's plans involve some form of alchemy? Must be all the time she spends with Zecora....

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Anyone notice the princess in that book was an alicorn?Also the episode was pretty good, I lked Sweetie Belle and Applebloom's singing.And why did the jelly part of the song remind me of Veggie Tales?Also, time traveling Twilght... ALLONS-Y! XD

Also I'm looking forward to next week's episode, I'm betting a particular song'll be in it.

Edited by My Little Taku

Holy cow, today was just an awesome day to be an MLP fan. First there was the Mare-a-Thon, then there was the new episode (which was awesome!), then there was the news of the upcoming episode which sounds fantastic, and now we get news of these new toys! Not only is there is correctly colored-Celestia and DJ-Pon3 and Nightmare Moon (which looks sweet!), there's also Trixie AND Zecora!!! I might actually start buying MLP figures!Seriously, I never thought Hasbro would make Nightmare Moon into a set...I thought they figured it was too dark for their usual demographic. Of course, we're not exactly their usual demographic... :rolleyes:

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

There are gonna be so many Back to the Future references in episode 20, I'm sure.As for the latest episode...I'm not sure I like Big Macintosh's voice when being lovey dovey. It's truly unnerving. Just like Jelly Pony, who might be the scariest thing in the show.Although, in terms of a good voice...Sweetie Belle! AUIVFJUSFJAKFG her voice is beautiful! Why has she not realised that's her special talent yet?Also, Big Macintosh and Cheerilee confirmed for a blossoming relationship at the end. You hear that? That's the sound of a thousand shipper's heads exploding all at the same time.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Haha! Oh, my...Hilarious episode was hilarious. Comedy gold.For that other episode:

The clock. Is. Ticking!I can't wait to see future!Twilight Sparkle.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

also why is zecora glow in the dark

Because...She's an evil enchantressand she does evil danceswhen you look deep in her eyesshe will put you in trancesthen what will she doshe'll mix up an evil brewthen she'll gobble you upin a big, tasty stewSoooo... watch out.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh my. Jelly Pony has, like, the Troll Face for Ponies. I need a picture of that.So, yeah. The episode was great. I got a really good laugh out of it. By the way, anyone think that the whole love poison thing deals with Princess What's-Her-Face and Shining Armor (or whatever his name is, too)?

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Oh my. Jelly Pony has, like, the Troll Face for Ponies. I need a picture of that.So, yeah. The episode was great. I got a really good laugh out of it. By the way, anyone think that the whole love poison thing deals with Princess What's-Her-Face and Shining Armor (or whatever his name is, too)?

Kalhiki

That's kinda what I was thinking, too. :POn a fanfic note, the Vinyltavia fanfic Allegrezza is complete.The finale was d'awwwww. Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

The heck. I've never been compelled to get MLP toys before... but now.. aayiiiiI wish Celestia (not Pinklestia, finally) was to scale with the other figures, though. She's too big.also why is zecora glow in the dark

It's very possible that they'll release more than one size of Celestia, since they did so when she was pink.But seriously. Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3? Zecora? Nightmare Moon? White Celestia? I'm pretty sure that, short of providing us with an official Derpy toy, Hasbro has proven their attention toward the fandom.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I would say shame on me for watching the leaked episode(saw it on Friday), but I won't. Ponies are ponies, leaked or not. :3

Well, that was interesting... can't say I have much comment on the episode, to be honest. Anywho, it was a nice episode, and I enjoyed watching it, just like I always do. :D

-Skar

Seriously, pulling a house? Does anybody else think they may be exaggerating Mac's strength a teensy bit?

Dat Zecora....so tempting....

That was Big Mac's innate strength combined with the power of love. As such he's practically unstoppable... unless you can dig a deep enough hole.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Seriously, pulling a house? Does anybody else think they may be exaggerating Mac's strength a teensy bit?

Dat Zecora....so tempting....

That was Big Mac's innate strength combined with the power of love. As such he's practically unstoppable... unless you can dig a deep enough hole.
True, I guess that would also explain how bookish Cheerilee broke out of Sweetie's barricade. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Jelly troll, love, shippers grtting ticked? Awesome!Also, cherrille reminds me of my big sis, and I have never seen big Mac so gay(as in happy) and have a lotta lins today! However, it wasn't clear if they are together...I can't tell if they were just trolling, or if they joked to them about that, and really love each other...sigh...On a side note:-You'd think Rarity would have been with sweetie belle at the shop-Sweetie Belle and Rarity share the same line. (hint hint?)-Fanart armageddon!!!-Lovey dovey Mac sounds like Mr. Nezzer when he is baby talking to one of his chocolate bunnies-Cherille was the slightest bit...seduecive looking at one part...okay every part when looking in macs eyes. Thanks animators for fan service. -No Mac no apples? *bawk*NEVER!

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Wait, so it was confirmed that pegasi have feathers...So how come RD was trapped under Tom in May The Best Pet Win, when it clearly only landed on one of her feathers?

Its not just feathers that make a wing, wings have bones and skin, it's just covered by feathers.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Wait, so it was confirmed that pegasi have feathers...So how come RD was trapped under Tom in May The Best Pet Win, when it clearly only landed on one of her feathers?

Its not just feathers that make a wing, wings have bones and skin, it's just covered by feathers.
Well, yeah, but go back to the clip and see how RD's trapped. Then look at where Sweetie Belle removed one of Scootaloo's feathers. They look like pretty much the same point.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Well, yeah, but go back to the clip and see how RD's trapped. Then look at where Sweetie Belle removed one of Scootaloo's feathers. They look like pretty much the same point.
Well RD's an adut Pegasus and her wings are more developed, while Scootaloo's are smaller and are mainly feathers while there are less bones and thin skin which allows them to fly. RD's wings are bigger an have more bone and skin and a little less feathers.

Oh man, a pony Slayer shirt... that's fantastic. Truly, nothing is safe, is it? :P

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Oh man, a pony Slayer shirt... that's fantastic. Truly, nothing is safe, is it? :P

1576-4529-large.jpgSo much want.

f9Qcky7.png