Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Gah I hate the gay shipping. It's stupid, I know there is 90% girls but still! The only one that works in my opinion is the Bon Bon and Lyra one Also, anypony working on their own fan project? Like I said before I'm working on an animated series with my friend (I think it could be on of the very few on the web that I know of)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

The only one that works in my opinion is the Bon Bon and Lyra one

I honestly don't really see them together. More as a roommate/best friends way the way Carrot Top and Derpy are shown in fanon.(Flutterpie I don't really see happening either but fanon makes it believable and Speccy makes it adorable)
19704_s.gif

I went to Target yesterday, but they didn't have the pony sets I wanted (Pony School Pals & Cheerilee and Royal Castle Friends). I'm gonna try the SuperTarget on Monday or Tuesday and see if they have them (the website says they do). If they do, then I'm picking them up as a birthday present for the end of the month.Still a little on the fence about Royal Castle Friends, but Pink-lestia is better than No-lestia, and so far there's been no sign of a White Celestia at the Playful Ponies scale. Also, BIG CROWN THINGY.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My opinion on shipping: if it works, I'm fine with it. Bon Bon/Lyra I've excepted. Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash is also fine as they've appeared to be pretty close on several occasions. Rarity/Spike... Aside from the species differences, okay, sure. But, really, Spike's a baby, and don't most people act like that toward babies?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Yeah, again, Spike/Rarity really... isn't going to happen. Like kalhiki said, he's a baby.The age difference is like...... Bic Mac/Sweetie Belle, if that happened. I think we can all agree that'd be pretty creepy. Same thing with Spike and Rarity. Spike crushes on her,but it's a juvenile love. Rarity cares for him as she would a sibling. (Though to be fair, she treats Spike a little better than Sweetie Belle) Oh yeah and Lyra/Bon Bon is the best.

AXKP5KC.png

Yeah, again, Spike/Rarity really... isn't going to happen. Like kalhiki said, he's a baby.The age difference is like...... Bic Mac/Sweetie Belle, if that happened. I think we can all agree that'd be pretty creepy. Same thing with Spike and Rarity. Spike crushes on her,but it's a juvenile love. Rarity cares for him as she would a sibling. (Though to be fair, she treats Spike a little better than Sweetie Belle) Oh yeah and Lyra/Bon Bon is the best.

Where the Karzahni did the macxbelle come from?!?!! That's bucking gross and disgusting!So yea any more info bout season 3? Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Where the Karzahni did the macxbelle come from?!?!! That's bucking gross and disgusting!

Just a comparative example, it seems.Also, I need to get back into reading fanfics.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Yeah, again, Spike/Rarity really... isn't going to happen. Like kalhiki said, he's a baby.The age difference is like...... Bic Mac/Sweetie Belle, if that happened. I think we can all agree that'd be pretty creepy. Same thing with Spike and Rarity. Spike crushes on her,but it's a juvenile love. Rarity cares for him as she would a sibling. (Though to be fair, she treats Spike a little better than Sweetie Belle)Oh yeah and Lyra/Bon Bon is the best.

Where the Karzahni did the macxbelle come from?!?!! That's bucking gross and disgusting!So yea any more info bout season 3?
I've seen some pretty weird MacxBelle.... >.>I need to get back to reading fics too...

My favorite fanfics are new point of view, unlikely couple an the married life

I think SweetieMac would be okay... if they both were a lot older. As it is right now, creepiness aside, I don't really see it happening.Also speaking of fics, I read Two and Two and Two earlier today. Pretty funny, especially how the extra pair of legs just seem to come out of the ground.

19704_s.gif

I think SweetieMac would be okay... if they both were a lot older. As it is right now, creepiness aside, I don't really see

Key words, sweetie, lot, older

... Am I the only one here who doesn't ship ponies? (you know, aside from Derpy and Doctor Whooves because that's totally canon XP)

I don't even fanfic(bad grammar), let alone ship. I'll read the occasional story, but nothing with chapters, or anything that's seriously a mile long. Mebbe it's the length that turns me off of fanfiction (am I repeating myself?). -Skar

... Am I the only one here who doesn't ship ponies? (you know, aside from Derpy and Doctor Whooves because that's totally canon XP)

In my personal headcanon I don't really ship, but I don't mind reading shipfics or shipping blogs, obviously. (Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie is barely even shipping anyway lol)
19704_s.gif

Where the Karzahni did the macxbelle come from?!?!! That's bucking gross and disgusting!

It's a comparison. Hypothetically speaking, it just wouldn't work, because it is indeed pretty creepy. I'm just saying the same goes for Spike and Rarity.Anyway, I must be an exception to the brony rules, because I have pretty much no interest whatsoever in most fan content. I don't read fanfics, nor do I write them. I also don't ship with very much seriousness, though FlutterDash is absolute objective truth and anyone who disagrees has their own opinion I guess.

AXKP5KC.png

Really excited for the finale! I love weddings in cartoons!!! Oh yea, CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!'

Oh yea, CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!'

ಠ_ಠ Don't we have a Yugioh Abridged topic, or did it die...?
Was it bad that I placed an abridged meme on a pony forum? Jee i didnt know we had a forum for that!

So I got the McDonald's ponies Today, Fluttershy and Twilight. It was funny, because I asked which they had, so the girl brought me the two, and I chose Twilight. I slid the Fluttershy back to her, and left to fill up my drink... I came back to get my meal and Fluttershy was there. I wasn't gonna' point out the mistake. :PAnyway Twilight rocks, but Fluttershy's mold is... meh. They are cute, though.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I got better models then thos Maccers ones, Im also waiting for the Dj Pon-3 and Show accurate PCalso.hows this?fluttershy_by_nav3ta-d4t4j2c.pnghttp://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/077/0/1/fluttershy_by_nav3ta-d4t4j2c.png

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Was it bad that I placed an abridged meme on a pony forum? Jee i didnt know we had a forum for that!
It's not bad, but it was completely random and that joke's getting old.Speaking of abridged series, I watched Friendship is Witchcraft over the weekend and I have no idea how I did not watch this before because I love it.
19704_s.gif

It's not bad, but it was completely random and that joke's getting old.Speaking of abridged series, I watched Friendship is Witchcraft over the weekend and I have no idea how I did not watch this before because I love it.
OkayI have seen some of the Witchcraft is Magic thing, but it didn't really make me go wow like everypony else

I saw the first episode of FiW, and didn't really see the appeal. I thought it was boring, cheap, and not worth my time. *shrugs*In other news, has anyone else seen the sad state of Equestria Online? I really hope it still gets made.

jlovfkk.jpg

I saw the first episode of FiW, and didn't really see the appeal. I thought it was boring, cheap, and not worth my time. *shrugs*In other news, has anyone else seen the sad state of Equestria Online? I really hope it still gets made.

I just hope there will be any mlp fim MMOG

Yeah, but EO had everything I could've wanted from a a FiM MMOG. (so many acronyms. =P)There's still a chance it'll get made, just a small chance.
jlovfkk.jpg

Yeah, but EO had everything I could've wanted from a a FiM MMOG. (so many acronyms. =P)There's still a chance it'll get made, just a small chance.
Yea. What about the mlp fighting game? Edited by Alt. D

Yea. What about the mlp fighting game?
What about it?It's still being made, and while it has online multiplayer, it hardly counts as an MMO.
jlovfkk.jpg

Topic changeThoughts on the upcoming season 3? I know we have bout like what 5-6 episodes left but is as good time as ever to discuss

I still just want a Scootaloo episode, that's all I'm hoping for in Season 3 right now. To early to theorize about anything else.In the fanfics conversation a few post back, I have just finished reading most of The End of Ponies stories. It can get a little rambling at points, but its so good, and the author stuck true to a lot of the characterization, and fleshed out my favorite pony. Just a warning if you haven't read any of it yet, it can be pretty sad and heart wrenching at some points, and a lil graphic at points, but still really awesome.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

So I've been away from this topic but I thought you should know that Dr. Whooves and Assistant flash, which has some reasonable animation, nothing too special but uses the audio form the Dr. Whooves and Assistant audio series.I'm pretty sure you can find it somewhere, it probably all over MLP fan sites.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Well guys, I need help with my ponyfic.I need a basic Pony adventure idea.GOGOGOGOGO!

EDIT by Hahli Husky: The rules of BZP don't allow that sexual content or discussion thereof anyway, so there's no need to bring it up. :) Thanks for your concern, though. Edited by Hahli Husky

Well guys, I need help with my ponyfic.I need a basic Pony adventure idea.GOGOGOGOGO!

Hmmm,,,,, For adult ponies you could go with the "some monster is causing a lil havoc in town, and we need to find a way to stop it" adventure, or you could go with a "need to go out and get a magical item to avert unforeseen doom back home." Those are two classic adventure scenarios.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

I disagree with a lot of people suggesting that SpikeXRarity couldn't happen. Dragons probably have a long lifespan. And in some ways (though not all), Spike has shown himself to be wiser than his years. I doubt it'll ever progress any farther than it already has in the show, but in speculative fanfic and fanart I see little reason why Spike and Rarity couldn't maintain a romantic relationship as they age. Yeah, there's the whole species thing, but I doubt that'd present too much of a problem, seeing as both ponies and dragons in MLP seem to be about the same level of sentience as humans.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I disagree with a lot of people suggesting that SpikeXRarity couldn't happen. Dragons probably have a long lifespan. And in some ways (though not all), Spike has shown himself to be wiser than his years. I doubt it'll ever progress any farther than it already has in the show, but in speculative fanfic and fanart I see little reason why Spike and Rarity couldn't maintain a romantic relationship as they age. Yeah, there's the whole species thing, but I doubt that'd present too much of a problem, seeing as both ponies and dragons in MLP seem to be about the same level of sentience as humans.

I think what most of us are saying is that, at their ages right now it's not going to happen, given the way Rarity treats Spike. Of course as time goes on, something could develop, but as of right now it's most likely going to stay one-sided.
19704_s.gif

Starting my Winter Wrap Up playlist. :P 62 versions.Also, an actual Spike/Rarity romance won't happen during the course of the show. I can see it happening many year later as part of fanon and headcanon.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So anyone have one of those omg ponies moments when someone says something that's liks to your brain as ponies?