Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

D'awww, nice Nyx. :3

I'm not going to listen to it until it's officially released.

This. Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Episode 12: Family Appreciation Day.Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.Air Date: January 7th

In other news, SPIKE EPISODE IN LESS THAN A HALF HOURWHO'S READYI'M READY*manly muscle flex*

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Episode 12: Family Appreciation Day.Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.Air Date: January 7th

"Oh, this again?"Seems like there's always this sort of episode in a series.

Oh well. Granny Smith is in it. Woot.Wait a minute. Another Apple Bloom episode? Where's Scootaloo? Her appearance in Mare Do Well was hardly enough.

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Why not before, though?

I don't like to be 'spoiled'. :PSame reason I never listen to BoA's new songs or watch her new promotional videos until I have those on CD/DVD. xD It makes the first time even sweeter.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Where was Derpy?

Twelve percent watched Party of One.

Party of One Pinkie is just "I hate my friends I'm not talking to them anymore."Cupcakes Pinkie... is.

Also SPIKE X RARITY IS CANONAnd I like how the only Wonderbolts that appear every time are Spitfire, Soarin', and Surprise.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

One of the scenes with Spike walking through town (before he was giant). Two Ponies were talking in the background (Bon Bon might have been one of them. Still trying to remember minor character names) and Derpy popped up out of a well in between them.EDIT: Pretty much right after he gets the hat, and before he gets the ball.Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

One of the scenes with Spike walking through town (before he was giant). Two Ponies were talking in the background (Bon Bon might have been one of them. Still trying to remember minor character names) and Derpy popped up out of a well in between them.Kalhiki

Oh, saw her during the second airing.

When Spike realizes he can mention his birthday to ponies and get stuff, right after getting the hat from Cheerilee, Lyra and Bonbon are standing around a well and Derpy pops up.Also I just noticed when Spike signs the letter, you can actually make out "Spike".

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

I'll have to wait for the video stream to watch it again and find Derpy, but here's some initial thoughts...

Godzilla references FTW.Also loved the Wonderbolts to the rescue and Zecora's appearance. Applejack with a mustache also got a huge laugh out of me.Once Rarity was the last of the mane six to be a victim of Giant Spike I realized where this was going to go, but it was still awesome. I like how you can really sense Spike's guilt when he realizes what he did, it just makes the scene that much better.Also, Spike learned a lesson most kids learn at about age 4 or 5: you can get away with anything if you say it's your birthday. :lol:

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I know I'm a little behind on the draw, but I just watched Suite and Elite this morning. I have to say this is probably the first slice-of-life episode of the second season I legitimately liked. I felt like some of the previous episodes were lacking strong interaction between the maine six characters because the writers were trying to focus on individuals. This episode managed to have a strong focus on Rarity while still featuring all the other characters. It's that chemistry between them that got me into this show in the first place. And I liked the little lesson at the end. It was nice.I was concerned a bit after the double dose of less-than-stellar Rainbow Dash episodes, but after Suite and Elite I'm convinced the show can still have that season one magic.

BZPRPG

I was concerned a bit after the double dose of less-than-stellar Rainbow Dash episodes, but after Suite and Elite I'm convinced the show can still have that season one magic.

It has friendship. Therefore, it's magic.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Well I was hoping for something kinda like It Takes a Village. :PThe cake part was epicly hilarious, though.Is it just me, or have all the season 2 episodes been portraying the bad side of all the mane characters?

Well, I haven't seen a case of Flutterage all season, so I'd say that the writers have actually toned down the characters somewhat. I mean, think of how Rarity intentionally chose to get wet and dirty in "Sisterhooves Social."Also, yeah, I found myself thinking about that fanfiction a lot during this episode. ^_^~Keizah, signing out~!

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Well I was hoping for something kinda like It Takes a Village. :PThe cake part was epicly hilarious, though.Is it just me, or have all the season 2 episodes been portraying the bad side of all the mane characters?

Well, I haven't seen a case of Flutterage all season, so I'd say that the writers have actually toned down the characters somewhat. I mean, think of how Rarity intentionally chose to get wet and dirty in "Sisterhooves Social."Also, yeah, I found myself thinking about that fanfiction a lot during this episode. ^_^~Keizah, signing out~!
xD I love that fic so far. :PAlso, nice sig. hehe.

Interested to see how this turns. Anyways, won't watch it until later with my bro and sis.

Lucky you. My sister's worried about me, and my brother is calling me a 4-year-old girl. :P Must keep loving and tolerating.

The episode was interesting. I D'aaaawwwed! at Rarity and Spike falling to their death (such a tender moment.) The thing about Spike staying a baby forever (probably) is interesting, and the fact that we could potentially see other dragons becoming babies again.

Great to see Rarity again. Also yes, that was an epic Pinkie Pie quote. :biggrin:

"Twilight, get me my rope." I think AJ just took a level in awesome."

Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

My brother was technically the instigator for the bronyhood of both my sister and I. Novu doesn't like to admit it, hiding the fact from everyone that doesn't already know. But she still watches episodes with us every week. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

How come I find such an unusual episode so... touching?

Because you have a soul.
But not a bad one...?
Hm...that's a good question. Is it okay to assume that someone is a good person, merely because they like the show? Considering some the ways that the show is used by fans (particularly for *ahem* "plot" reasons), I've learned to avoid putting too much trust in other bronies. :dontgetit: Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]