Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So what GOOD stories are out there?[/subject changer]

Hiatus is a very good one. Of Harmony and Chaos is good, and I highly recommend Darkest Before Dawn. Also, I'm still working on my own fic, dealing with the subject of pre-Celestia/Luna and even pre-Discord.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I'm currently reading a fic calledGet Along Home. It's a very nice fic that ships Ditzy and Big Mac.D'awwww

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Just throwing this out there:Y'know what I want?Four Ponies of the Apocalypse.Bring it.

*looks at sig*Well, Steelhooves and Calamity definitely, Littlepip probably, but Velvet doesn't really hurt other ponies, aside from raiders. Those she combat shotguns to the face without flinching. :P

hey guys: i read cupcakes.i was barely freaked out.i am a dark heart.i am cruel.i am evil.take your pick.

You recognized the OOC-ness and general flaws in the writing?
19704_s.gif

Could please stop talking about deviant MLP fan stories?!

It's not on dA, but I agree about the not talking about it. As much, at least. Sumiki said it, we literally talk about Cupcakes every other page.So then... Past Sins? How about that? Or FO:E? Progress?
Not just that

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

hey guys: i read cupcakes.i was barely freaked out.i am a dark heart.i am cruel.i am evil.take your pick.

You recognized the OOC-ness and general flaws in the writing?
nope. the EVIL-ness of it had no effect. the gore made me want to throw up, but that's it.EDIT: um, guys?i... i just got a message from pinkie pie.i'll type it out.hello!i have no clue who you are, but i got a feeling you can help me with cupcakes!pinkie pieshould i walk in casualy, or with arms and forces? Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

EDIT: um, guys?i... i just got a message from pinkie pie.i'll type it out.hello!i have no clue who you are, but i got a feeling you can help me with cupcakes!pinkie pieshould i walk in casualy, or with arms and forces?

Call some hired help.dm_ponyvillenightmarenight0000.jpg

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

So, Past Sins is amazing. I just finished.I loved the plot, it turned out brilliantly, and it surprised… me. I make stories. I know what makes them good. And it turned out well, even by my standards.The characters in that were even better than in the show; mainly because they can put more conflict in something the target audience isn't going to read. Twilight suffered beyond belief, Nyx went evil and still remained believable… It's the closest I've gotten to crying or laughing at a story since who knows when.Unfortunately, the prose is marred by forum speak. "*Giggles*" punctuate every other word by Pinkie Pie, when it should go along the lines of "She giggled" instead of the asterisk verbs. The writing was nothing amazing, but it got the job done well enough to get the characterization shining through.Overall, I give it a 7/10, only because of the horribly sloppy writing. So, great story. I recommend it.

I don't remember that ever being in it... maybe they added it in a revision or something.

Topic change!so...... did anypony else listen to d.notive's Becoming popular 1987 house remix?It's pretty good, definitely one of the better remixes of that song IMO.

Oh yeah, listened to it earlier today. I need to get it on my mp3 tomorrow...

I've basically had Nightmare Night Instrumental on repeat for the entire day (interspersed with another song that I really like at the moment). It's pretty good and the transition at the beginning is awesome.

YES. That and StormWolf's orchestral version.I used to not care for rap... then I took a Nightmare Night to the-- *shot* Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

I don't like rap or electronica at all, really. Sharp cutoffs and repeated notes, no thank you. Especially when it's horribly high-pitched. Having Aspergers', I tend to get intensely annoyed by high-pitched noises or loud rooms.…Which is the main reason I find most of Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1 annoying. That Horcrux is screaming its bloody head off through three quarters of the movie… >.O

*cocks gun* *ejects bullet casing* Now, where were we, everypony?

Talking about Past Sins. :P

Can somebody recommend any good remixes of things? Excluding Eurobeat, I haven't really listened to much.I'd go dig through previous pages of the topic for recommends but...93 pages.

NRGFORCE did a really good orchestral version of At the Gala, and DJ Amaya's WWU eemix is really good too.Also 343 POSTS YES BUT NOW IT'S GOING TO BE 344 DANG
19704_s.gif

*cocks gun* *ejects bullet casing* Now, where were we, everypony?

Talking about Past Sins. :P
Ah yeah. :P I still have to read it.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I just got into a recent argument with my sis about how Disney channel is terrible now, and she told me to name one kid show that is good in my standards, clearly I answered Friendship is magic, she hasen't talked to me since.

She's still hurting from your expert debate skills. :D

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Can somebody somepony recommend any good remixes of things? Excluding Eurobeat, I haven't really listened to much.I'd go dig through previous pages of the topic for recommends but...93 pages.

Fixed.
Oh, are we doing that now?Everybody.pnghttp://www.homestarr....com/intro.html EVERYBODY SINGSomewhat, more relevant, the only fan-fic I really have my eye on is Better Living Through Science & Ponies, and that's still on a short list of things I have to do.

I thought Derpy/Ditzy's cutie mark was bubbles, which ment she was very bubbily like some girls are.Fact: Derpy's name came from the fanbase, and her job was made by the fan base. In the episode "Feelin' Pinkie Keen" she was a mailman (The fanfict job)! This proved that Lauren Faust will use the ideas of fans, making this of the shows that has fanbase ideas!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Fact: Derpy's name came from the fanbase, and her job was made by the fan base. In the episode "Feelin' Pinkie Keen" she was a mailman (The fanfict job)! This proved that Lauren Faust will use the ideas of fans, making this of the shows that has fanbase ideas!

Wasn't that a moving van or something?...wait, that thing was in the air, it can't be a van in the traditional sense...

Fact: Derpy's name came from the fanbase, and her job was made by the fan base. In the episode "Feelin' Pinkie Keen" she was a mailman (The fanfict job)! This proved that Lauren Faust will use the ideas of fans, making this of the shows that has fanbase ideas!

Wasn't that a moving van or something?...wait, that thing was in the air, it can't be a van in the traditional sense...
Well UPS is a mail/parcel delivery service. ERgo a moving vab or package van thing would be considered mail deleviry!

I thought Derpy/Ditzy's cutie mark was bubbles, which ment she was very bubbily like some girls are.Fact: Derpy's name came from the fanbase, and her job was made by the fan base. In the episode "Feelin' Pinkie Keen" she was a mailman (The fanfict job)! This proved that Lauren Faust will use the ideas of fans, making this of the shows that has fanbase ideas!

That's why I consider Derpy as the Brony's mascot. A brief shot of her and trademarked looked inspired an entire fandom to create fan art. Fuast's canonization of Derpy sealed the deal and now she makes cameos in a lot of episodes. Not bad for an animation error background pony.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

That's why I consider Derpy as the Brony's mascot. A brief shot of her and trademarked looked inspired an entire fandom to create fan art. Fuast's canonization of Derpy sealed the deal and now she makes cameos in a lot of episodes. Not bad for an animation error background pony.
Kinda gives Bronies a game to play, like a Where's Waldo bit.