Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

... 5 seconds?

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Okay, guys, this is urgent. There is a member in another topic on BZP talking about how much he hates bronies, and appears to have started an anti-brony thing, if his sig is anything to go by. DON'T REACT. Think what your favourite ponies would do; tolerate him or use the report button.

Flame wars aren't going to get us anywhere, and won't make us look too good in the eyes of the non-bronies on BZP. Love and tolerance, everyone. :)

*puts down gun* Now if anyone even thinks about saying 10 seconds flat, do you know how long it'll take before you get shot?

Um, let's see... ten seconds flat? Oh wait no no no NO--
BANG! Now what did I just say? Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we won't have to. Also Darky Hooves, your banner is so adorable. :3

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we won't have to. Also Darky Hooves, your banner is so adorable. :3

Oh, Thanks. It's the heartness. Everyone loves the heartness:

heartness_small.png

Suddenly, d'awws everywhere. :3

OMG I need that Rarity one for my sig. Mind if I copy it out and use it?
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Okay, guys, this is urgent. There is a member in another topic on BZP talking about how much he hates bronies, and appears to have started an anti-brony thing, if his sig is anything to go by. DON'T REACT. Think what your favourite ponies would do; tolerate him or use the report button.

Flame wars aren't going to get us anywhere, and won't make us look too good in the eyes of the non-bronies on BZP. Love and tolerance, everyone. :)
I respect everyone's point of view. With things like TV shows, there is no right or wrong. (Some views, however, are more right than others, such as, "Fluttershy is the best pony!") :D

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I respect everyone's point of view. With things like TV shows, there is no right or wrong. (Some views, however, are more right than others, such as, "Rarity is the best pony!") :biggrin:
I totally agree.

All this infighting. Everypony needs to lover and tolerate each other to DEATH!

I agree. To death! And you're right, "best" is vague. Fluttershy is the cutest, nicest, prettiest, most awesome pony. Not the best, just cutest, nicest, prettiest, and most awesome. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Of course Derpy has to be one of those heart shaped ponies.Derpy may just beat out Fluttershy as the best pony... In my opinion. Definitely not saying that Fluttershy is the all time best; not at all.May have to use one of those heart-ponies... Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

All this infighting. Everypony needs to lover and tolerate each other to DEATH!

I agree. To death! And you're right, "best" is vague. Fluttershy is the cutest, nicest, prettiest, most awesome pony. Not the best, just cutest, nicest, prettiest, and most awesome. :)

This, so much.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.