Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

How many would actually have the guts to go out and buy it?

Buy it online. :D The shipping doubles the price, but the convenience halves the embarrassment! As for the pilot episodes, I think the main reason they don't portray the series as the other episodes is the added sense of danger. In most other episodes, the plot is usually some social problem, or deals with something effecting the Mane 6, which are inconsequential compared to Nightmare Moon conquering all Equestria. Still, though, the pilot is good to see for establishing the characters. I still think it was an awesome episode. :D

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Honestly I don't get what the deal is with Cupcakes. It wasn't that soul-scarring. =/

Rainbow didn't scream enough IMO. ... what? As for episodes, I'd say episode 7, Dragonshy, since that hasn't been said yet.
.... Oh God... :P Rainbow would of screamed more if she had lasted more than 50 minutes.

I return to BZPower and the pony topic is the biggest in CoT. Why am I not surprised? :lol: Well, I'm not surprised because I freaking adore this show. It's well-written, it's even more well-animated, and while the show can be lesson-centric at times (hey, it is intended for little girls) that doesn't stop me from enjoying the moments of awesomeness (Sonic Rainboom and Discord) and craziness this show can dish out (Lesson Zero being the most obvious example, but Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of One also hold a special place in my heart). But if the show is great, then the fandom is absolutely incredible. I've never seen a cookier, funner and more creative bunch of guys on the internet than these bronies, and I'm proud to jump into the fray with 'em. It's because of this fandom that I've become absolutely obsessed with this confounded ponies...I've watched all the episodes. I check Equestria Daily...er, daily. I've written fanfics. I've made a couple of PMVs (nothing good though, so I'm not going to share those). These ponies have taken over my life and I love it.

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Okay, that's it! I need me a pony shirt! However, I am not sure which one I'll get yet.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Okay, that's it! I need me a pony shirt! However, I am not sure which one I'll get yet.

Ooh, I got me one of those. dash_shirt.jpg The stuff on welovefine looks awesome. If I wasn't currently in Europe (where they don't ship) I would have bought one of those.

...xD. I kinda want one... but I wouldn't wear it out. :P

It's actually why I got the one I got. I'm not sure how open I want to be about my brony-ness, so I decided to get one without a pony but with something from the show. Fellow bronies will recognize it, but everyone else will just think it's some nifty abstract thingie. :P

...xD. I kinda want one... but I wouldn't wear it out. :P

It's actually why I got the one I got. I'm not sure how open I want to be about my brony-ness, so I decided to get one without a pony but with something from the show. Fellow bronies will recognize it, but everyone else will just think it's some nifty abstract thingie. :P
I actually think I've seen that shirt at a store... Hmm... Still not gonna be open about my brony-ness for awhile. :P

A friend of mine (Shiropoint) has a really pink Pinkie Pie shirt, which he openly wears, so yeah. :P

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, Pinkie Pie isn't as amazing as Fluttershy, so I might, I might not. Also I'd wear one with Psylight on it.

Buy it online. :biggrin: The shipping doubles the price, but the convenience halves the embarrassment! As for the pilot episodes, I think the main reason they don't portray the series as the other episodes is the added sense of danger. In most other episodes, the plot is usually some social problem, or deals with something effecting the Mane 6, which are inconsequential compared to Nightmare Moon conquering all Equestria. Still, though, the pilot is good to see for establishing the characters. I still think it was an awesome episode. :biggrin:
And yet "The Return of Harmony" Parts 1 and 2, when they are in just as much danger, are awesome. I really don't see why everyone doesn't like them as much

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'd love a Twilight/Psylight/Twirage shirt, hehehe.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

Well, Pinkie Pie isn't as amazing as Fluttershy, so I might, I might not. Also I'd wear one with Psylight on it.

Buy it online. :biggrin: The shipping doubles the price, but the convenience halves the embarrassment! As for the pilot episodes, I think the main reason they don't portray the series as the other episodes is the added sense of danger. In most other episodes, the plot is usually some social problem, or deals with something effecting the Mane 6, which are inconsequential compared to Nightmare Moon conquering all Equestria. Still, though, the pilot is good to see for establishing the characters. I still think it was an awesome episode. :biggrin:
And yet "The Return of Harmony" Parts 1 and 2, when they are in just as much danger, are awesome. I really don't see why everyone doesn't like them as much
Oh, I haven't seen those. Still a new brony. I assume those are the ones with Discord.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Oh goodness. I just wet my pants. XD (not really)

Oh, I haven't seen those. Still a new brony. I assume those are the ones with Discord.
Indeed. Discord is best pony. (Yes, I know the joke is getting old.)

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Twirage shirts... hmm... I need to look into that.

There is one where she bursts in flames, as seen in "Feeling Pinkie Keen". :P

f9Qcky7.png

I've written fanfics. I've made a couple of PMVs (nothing good though, so I'm not going to share those). These ponies have taken over my life and I love it.

The last two on that page ... I read them during the downtime. So aweesoome~ Edited by Makaru
Link removed

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ooh, I got me one of those. dash_shirt.jpg The stuff on welovefine looks awesome. If I wasn't currently in Europe (where they don't ship) I would have bought one of those.

bonbon_love_eyes_by_sileresp-d4czl5v.png

Altough I'd prefer a bigger cutie mark with brighter colors.

:P

Also, I would totally but these, if they existed. ;_;

mane_cast_hoodies.png

Spoilered because it's huge.

Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

I've written fanfics. I've made a couple of PMVs (nothing good though, so I'm not going to share those). These ponies have taken over my life and I love it.

The last two on that page ... I read them during the downtime. So aweesoome~
WAITWAITWAIT. You wrote those? I read those. ALL of those. And I loved every single one. You are now best pony. Edited by Makaru
Link removed
19704_s.gif

WAITWAITWAIT. You wrote those? I read those. ALL of those. And I loved every single one. You are now best pony.
Agreed. Lavaside pony is best pony. Now if you don't change your name to that, I'll be disappointed. Edited by Makaru
Link removed

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

WAITWAITWAIT. You wrote those? I read those. ALL of those. And I loved every single one. You are now best pony.
Agreed. Lavaside pony is best pony. Now if you don't change your name to that, I'll be disappointed.
:br: Thank you, all! I may have to disappoint you Sumiki, but consider it open for consideration... Of course, peer pressure is always a great motivator. :P Edited by Makaru
Link removed

Haven't read 'em.

Seconded. YOU CANNOT FIGHT PEER PRESSURE

And how many of you are men? Just curious.

In this topic, I think just about all of us, except for Alyska and a few others.
I am. Well, a teen. Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing