Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I make an exception to my previous statement to say something that many bronies would consider treasonous and hunt me down with flamethrowers and sharpened butter knives for. Trixie. I just think she's a stuck-up mean pony who's just plain arrogant. I never really understood why people enjoy her and her personality. Unless it's for the reason that she never dissed Fluttershy. Then EVERYPONY would have hated.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Who's your least favorite?

Well that's an interesting question. Of the Mane 6, probably Applejack. I like all the ponies, just like AJ the least. AJ is still cool.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I make an exception to my previous statement to say something that many bronies would consider treasonous and hunt me down with flamethrowers and sharpened butter knives for. Trixie. I just think she's a stuck-up mean pony who's just plain arrogant. I never really understood why people enjoy her and her personality. Unless it's for the reason that she never dissed Fluttershy. Then EVERYPONY would have hated.

*pulls out flamethrower and sharpened butter knife*But I agree; I never really liked Trixie. I felt sorry for her in those fics where she was poor and nopony liked her, but liking her? Nooo.
19704_s.gif

*pulls out flamethrower and sharpened butter knife* But I agree; I never really liked Trixie. I felt sorry for her in those fics where she was poor and nopony liked her, but liking her? Nooo.
I really dislike her. Though she does provide some humor.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

*pulls out flamethrower and sharpened butter knife* But I agree; I never really liked Trixie. I felt sorry for her in those fics where she was poor and nopony liked her, but liking her? Nooo.
Trixie may have been a huge ham, but I think Rarity outdid her in Lesson Zero. And then some.
19704_s.gif

I cut Applejack some slack. A lot of my extended family talks like that, so I guess I don't mind her voice so much. I can see how it can be grating, though.

Lol so does alot of mine... And a lot of people I live around. :P Maybe that's why I find it annoying.

Trixie may have been a huge ham, but I think Rarity outdid her in Lesson Zero. And then some.
Yes, but Trixie was going around being a stuck-up snob, not a drama queen. Plus it made it ironic and all the funnier when she called Twilight one. Out of the mane six, rainbowdash is probably my least favorite (being a bit of a show off and spotlight hog,) but I don't have much against her, and Trixie is both annoying and rude. Plus, being a guy, I can relate to RD since she's a tomboy. Also, being southern myself, I like her accent as part of her charm. Plus, I've found her interactions with Rarity to be kind of interesting (kinda like Bailey and London in Suite Life on Deck.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

They should put those together for some ham to ham combat. Rematch!

TO THE DEATH! Also, I actually kinda like her accent. Let's see, mane six, things would probably go: Fluttershy, PsyTwilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack. And I like all of them.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I think Applejack's voice is pretty cool, but I just love accents. I haven't seen the Trixie episode yet, but I just read about her, and she seems kind of like a potential Nidhiki for MLP. Actually, if I can vote Gilda, I will. She made Fluttershy cry!

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Neigh, keep him away from the Pony! Although... Hmm... *taps chin with hoof* ...Nehh.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

My least favorite characters have probably got to be the fillies Snips and Snails. They are pretty much the stereotypical skinny and fat moronic subordinate characters that we saw too much of in 80's movies. I know it intentional, but come on.

Oh yeah... They weirded me out.

I don't really mind them that much. They're like two of the Three Stooges in pony form. (Actually, Abbott and Costello might have been a more accurate comparison ...)@Zedd: Why? She's adorable ...

Edited by Sumiki

Trixie and Roodaka have the same voice actress. Opinions must be changed. Hm... least favorite... I guess it would be Hoity Toity, or however you spell his name. He just wasn't very interesting. I mean, Sapphire Shores, who had, like, a minute of screen time, was better than him. HECK, Vinyl Scratch was more interesting than both of them, and she had 5 bloody seconds.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Personally, I don't understand the concept of saying a background pony is better than a mane pony. How can a pony that just does stuff in the background be better than one which is actually written for and has a set voice actress? I don't really get it.

For me at least, Scratch's design was what stood out for me. She just... radiated coolness for me. I really hope she does have red eyes.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

okay: Least favourite pony is Twilight, she is just so... goody goody? I mean, of all the cheesy lines in the show, hers make up 80% of them. I still like her, just wish she'd be a little less cliche. I don't understand how you can like a background pony so much either, but I have to disagree; Vinyl Scratch was way more interesting than Hoity Toity. And I know nothing of her fan-created personality. 5 seconds of head bobbing with epic glasses is just that awesome. Also why no fluttershy love? What's not to like?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.