Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Just finished watching the first part of the first episode, with frequent breaks. That was... interesting. The show's alright, but i'm kaind of surprised by the enormous fanboyism from every interent community I've ever visited. Still don't have anything to do, might as well watch the rest of the series.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Just finished watchin Friendship is Magic part 1, with frequent breaks. That was... interesting. The show's alright, but i'm kaind of surprised by the enormous fanboyism from every interent community I've ever visited. Still don't have anything to do, might as well watch the rest of the series.

Trust me, it only gets better. I was only really hooked after three episodes, myself. ~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Just finished watching the first part of the first episode, with frequent breaks. That was... interesting. The show's alright, but i'm kaind of surprised by the enormous fanboyism from every interent community I've ever visited. Still don't have anything to do, might as well watch the rest of the series.

That's because it's the first episode. It gets so much better, it's not even funny.

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

No, there are more people that don't read fanfics in this topic than those that do. But still they're good you should try them sometime.

Oh man, I love Ballad of Twilight Sparkle. I avoid shipping like the plague, but that one really caught my attention and has held it since.

This is exactly the way I felt. /)^3^(\ Who could say no to Rarity decked out with weapons?
Oh dang now I want to go read that, despite trying to avoid reading fanfics.

And how many of you are men? Just curious.

I'm a 15-year-old male. And I've never felt more socially accepted than talking with other adolescent males about ponies and friendship. :)
This, pretty much. I'm 15 years old and I don't think I've felt this way on BZP in a very long time. I would have never expected ponies to return that feeling. Since I don't want to just quote something and repeat what someone said, I'm going to ask a question: Would you have said 'yes' to a question asking you if you would never become a brony a week before you became one? Also, I haven't read any fanfics and I don't intend to. That could change, that could change, but I won't be interested in any for a long while.
I'm a fourteen-year-old male, and I love the show. Also, given that as soon as Vinyl recommended the show to me, I learned the lingo and watched a few episodes, yes, I probably would've watched it a week sooner. I've very open to trying new things, and this is a time I'm so glad I did. :)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I demand that we get Morgan Freeman, and have David Tennant do Doctor Whooves.

I want a Christopher Walken pony.
But wouldn't that be a Christopher Trotten pony? [/philosoraptor]
Ha! =DWhat you've gotta do... is find a free range Scootaloo. I don't care how you do it. Buy one, hunt one down... with FRIENDSHIP but... treat the filly with respect! Edited by Emkay

G A Y   A S   H E C K

So... Any second favorite ponies?

My second favorite is Twilight Sparkle, after Fluttershy. I'm watching The Return of Harmony right now. I had to sit through Fluttershy acting mean. :(

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!