Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Man, where do you people get all these awesome pictures?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Very helpful; thank you.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I just came here to ask a (probably fairly obvious) question: I've heard good things about this show from nearly every forum I've visited, and I've had experiences where I first saw something and was like, "nah, that sucks", then began watching and thought it was really awesome (coughTFAcough). But I don't know where to start, and I know the pilot episodes of children;s programming tends to suck, but then it gets better. Where should I start if I decided to start watching this show?

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Knowing that a ninja is in place to ninja me, I'll answer the question anyway. @RMN: If I was you, I'd start with episode three, the episode right after the two episode pilot. Now that's just me wanting everything to be in order, since I know there will be a bunch of other people suggesting other episodes. I can't say which would be best to start with, but as I said before, I would go with episode three. EDIT: 'Night all, it's time for me to git outta here. -Skar

Edited by Skarloth

I just came here to ask a (probably fairly obvious) question: I've heard good things about this show from nearly every forum I've visited, and I've had experiences where I first saw something and was like, "nah, that sucks", then began watching and thought it was really awesome (coughTFAcough). But I don't know where to start, and I know the pilot episodes of children;s programming tends to suck, but then it gets better. Where should I start if I decided to start watching this show?

TFA? As in trifluoroacetic acid? :o Hehe, I kid. Well, I'd also say Dragonshy, Bridle Gossip, Applebuck Season, Bridle Gossip and Swarm of the Century. And Bridle Gossip. Flutterguy's just hilarious, sorry. Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

I haven't seen many episodes, but any one will give you a good idea on the typical outline of an episode and what the show is about.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Personally, of all the episodes, they felt the most cliché and contrived. Not to say they were cliché and contrived, mind you. Just a bit more so. The only thing I really think was really, really outstanding in Episodes 1 and 2 was the background music. History of Equestria opening, Twilight's battle with Nightmare Moon, Celebration of Harmony ... William Anderson put a lot of work into something that he thought at that point would never, ever be noticed.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg