Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Just throwing this in there: My favorite episode is Party of One when Pinkie Pie snaps . There were some characters I didn't particularly like (Pinkie being one of them. Yeah, so shoot me), but episodes like that make me like them more. Same goes for Twi in Lesson Zero.Was never a fan of the songs. Some can get annoying, but like I said, Flutterguy's singing beats all. KalhikiI really don't know what to think when I see this topic being one of the largest here on BZP...

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

List is a great idea.... but who'll make it?

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Making it right now. So let's see... going through the topic:

• [*]Me(!)[*]Zerothemaster[*]Vinyl Scratch[*]lunaticCircuitry[*]Evex is back baby YEAH[*]ckmc[*]Daiker[*]Skarloth[*]Pinkie Pie[*]Zatth[*]Necro[*]Rarity[*]Laughin'Man[*]Pinkamina Diane Pie[*]Utah[*]Takuma Nuva[*]Wolven[*]Makaru[*]Hyper Rarity[*]Rainbow Dash[*]Sweetie Belle[*]Emkay[*]McSmeag[*]Alastor[*]The Mask (on the fence counts, right?)[*]Vorahk1Panrahk2[*]Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics[*]dramatic.chipmunk[*]Nav3ta[*]The Wretched Automaton[*]Legolover-361[*]Derpy Herpgineer[*]CHTrilogy[*]Toa of Tech[*]Sumiki[*]Johnuva[*]Rahkshi Kal[*]muharax makuta of insanity[*]Andrewnuva199[*]Darky Hooves[*]Grant-Sud[*]The True Zedd of Ponypower (lol)[*]Zok: Insane Math Wizard[*]Bundalings[*]Toa of Dischordant Dancing[*]Avohkah Tamer[*]Little Miss Krahka[*]Bjoacx[*]Toa Tarkana[*]Master Inika[*]OmiShad[*]kalhiki[*]Valenti[*]dotcom[*]Turakii #1 Lavasurfer[*]Tekulo: Toa of Wind[*]Teridax1234[*]:Yami:[*]Big Macintosh[*]Impulse ('cause you know it's true)[*]Hahli Husky[*]Bfahome[*]Roni134730

(oh god my eyes)

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Sounds like a plan.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Not gonna pretend I've been keeping up with this topic, but yeah throw me in there. (Fluttershy is objectively the best.)

Don't worry; I've barely been able to keep up and I started this topic. XD Adding. :P

Nice. Now copy and paste. Also, Bfa, not objectively. She is best pony.Except Discord is best pony, but that's arguable.

Added to the first post. :biggrin: Well, if we're gonna go that way, Steven Magnet is best pony. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Also, Bfa, not objectively. She is best pony.

objective |əbˈjektiv|adjective1 (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: historians try to be objective and impartial. Basically I'm saying that it isn't my opinion, it's a fact.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Fluttershy is objectively best pony because she sends everyone's cuteness meter into overdrive. Also... "You're.. going to.... LOVE ME!!!!".

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Guys, guys, guys. What if instead of "best", we use adjectives as "cutest", "coolest", "most hardworking", "most adorkable", "classiest" and "craziest-most cheerful" pony? Then, we won't have to argue. Of course, that Derpy is the best pony by MILES so she wins every category-- I MEAN, were we arguing? I'm sorry.

"cool dude"

Guys, guys, guys. What if instead of "best", we use adjectives as "cutest", "coolest", "most hardworking", "most adorkable", "classiest" and "craziest-most cheerful" pony? Then, we won't have to argue. Of course, that Derpy is the best pony by MILES so she wins every category-- I MEAN, were we arguing? I'm sorry.

I'm likin' this idea!

19704_s.gif

My favorites are probably Art of the Dress, Evil Enchantress, and Winter Wrap Up. In that order.

This, though I'm not sure about the order. Also, anyone else watch ponies instead of working on homework? (like I did this morning, although I was technically doing both.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Okay, guys, this is urgent. There is a member in another topic on BZP talking about how much he hates bronies, and appears to have started an anti-brony thing, if his sig is anything to go by. DON'T REACT. Think what your favourite ponies would do; tolerate him or use the report button.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231