Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm fairly glad we saw Twilight using her horn to levitate a knife around in Episode 3. At least that confirms all the fanart of two ponies sword fighting, in that it's clear it's very possible. Whether ponies actually DO sword fight (Or knife fight at the very least) is a different question.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I have some Pony related art in mind, so I'm going to need to rebuild my drawing skills etc. to pull it off. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I loved Art of the Dress.

Oh yes, I loved Rarity's singing voice.That said, I kinda have all of those songs on my pc. Equestria Girls FTW~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Doesn't appear as if cholie's going to post it, so I will.

131869102425.png

xinlo-small.gif

I made that image...
twilight_squee_small.png

Darn, we need plushies like that. Am I the only one who has this dire need for squeezing her now? About songs, I like them but not in a huge dose. But you guys are forgetting the best song ever:

"You got to shaaare, you got to caaare~"

Come on people!

Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

I'm fairly glad we saw Twilight using her horn to levitate a knife around in Episode 3. At least that confirms all the fanart of two ponies sword fighting, in that it's clear it's very possible. Whether ponies actually DO sword fight (Or knife fight at the very least) is a different question.

A knife? It looked more to me like a rubber scraper. And to my understanding, the fanfics involve wielding a blade made from magic. But then, I have really read a lot of them. My favorite songs are Winter Wrap Up because of how catchy it is (and it doesn't have "girly gala gunk" in it) and, shocking even to me, Art of the Dress. I'm not big on the lyrics, but I really like her mane the tune. Quick question for those of you who are into fan fics. Which would you rather read first: A mechanically augmented pony shows up and makes the mane six doubt their harmony traits and they all wind up on a zelda-esque quest where the EoH give the mane six special powers. "Harmony and Deception". The back story of the princesses who were once part of a council that controlled all the heavenly bodies, led by Celestia's father until an evil being from beyond the milky way begins to eliminate members of the council. "Celestia's Origin: The Order of Sol". I'm really torn as to which I should write first, thought maybe you guys could tell me which sounds better. Also, I know they're both run-on sentences. :P Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Doesn't appear as if cholie's going to post it, so I will.

131869102425.png

xinlo-small.gif

I made that image...
twilight_squee_small.png

Darn, we need plushies like that. Am I the only one who has this dire need for squeezing her now? About songs, I like them but not in a huge dose. But you guys are forgetting the best song ever:

"You got to shaaare, you got to caaare~"Come on people!

I had my hand on my face throughout that entire song, actually. XP -Skar

^^WAAAAHT

A knife? It looked more to me like a rubber scraper. And to my understanding, the fanfics involve wielding a blade made from magic. But then, I have really read a lot of them. My favorite songs are Winter Wrap Up because of how catchy it is (and it doesn't have "girly gala gunk" in it) and, shocking even to me, Art of the Dress. I'm not big on the lyrics, but I really like her mane the tune. Quick question for those of you who are into fan fics. Which would you rather read first: A mechanically augmented pony shows up and makes the mane six doubt their harmony traits and they all wind up on a zelda-esque quest where the EoH give the mane six special powers. "Harmony and Deception". The back story of the princesses who were once part of a council that controlled all the heavenly bodies, led by Celestia's father until an evil being from beyond the milky way begins to eliminate members of the council. "Celestia's Origin: The Order of Sol". I'm really torn as to which I should write first, thought maybe you guys could tell me which sounds better. Also, I know they're both run-on sentences. :P
I'd go with the second; way too many fics have "random stranger wanders into Ponyville and gets tangled up with the mane 6" plots.

HASBRO! WHY YOU NO MAKE PLUSHIES THIS AWESOME!? Seriously... official Pinkie Pie plushie has a mohawk... ;.;

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW I REALLY LIKE HER MANE
It must be enchanted because I just fell in love with it~
Too bad I don't have the hundreds of dollars needed to buy that.
You should have seen the life-sized Rainbow Dash plushie. $5000... I wish the toys were more show-accurate too. Right now they're... bleh.(Also XD @ Emkay)

"You got to shaaare, you got to caaare~"Come on people!

It's the right thing to doYou gotta shaaaare, you gotta caaaaareAnd there'll always be a way through Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

I was kinda hoping this fad would be over by the time the forums came back. But as long as we're still talking about it, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not bad, but I really don't think it deserves all the worship.

Me to. I agree expect I don't like it at all. I tried watching episode 1 just to see what all the buzz was about and I couldn't even watch it all. Too each their own I guess.
Mmm, I had a lot of preconceptions and misgivings when I started to watch. About 4 episodes in, all of those were gone. And the songs are bloody amazing! :biggrin: ~Winter wrap up, winter wrap up!~

I actually really hated that song. Also the chorus of the dress stitching one. But the rest of the songs were great.

xinlo-small.gif

I personally loved the song due to how catchy it was, but now I'm going to have it stuck in my head :P.

Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

That's not how you spell Pinkie Pie.
Geez guys... Can you not spell Rarity?
Clearly not, but FTR, you left out a "Hyper"

HASBRO! WHY YOU NO MAKE PLUSHIES THIS AWESOME!? Seriously... official Pinkie Pie plushie has a mohawk... ;.;

Where can I get this and why isn't the screen taking my money?

A knife? It looked more to me like a rubber scraper. And to my understanding, the fanfics involve wielding a blade made from magic. But then, I have really read a lot of them. My favorite songs are Winter Wrap Up because of how catchy it is (and it doesn't have "girly gala gunk" in it) and, shocking even to me, Art of the Dress. I'm not big on the lyrics, but I really like her mane the tune. Quick question for those of you who are into fan fics. Which would you rather read first: A mechanically augmented pony shows up and makes the mane six doubt their harmony traits and they all wind up on a zelda-esque quest where the EoH give the mane six special powers. "Harmony and Deception". The back story of the princesses who were once part of a council that controlled all the heavenly bodies, led by Celestia's father until an evil being from beyond the milky way begins to eliminate members of the council. "Celestia's Origin: The Order of Sol". I'm really torn as to which I should write first, thought maybe you guys could tell me which sounds better. Also, I know they're both run-on sentences. :P
Probably the first one. While it might seem cliche, I have yet to read and fanfics, but I might read that one. Plus, the "six beings who are friends and have to battle a mysterious evil using magical powers" thing worked for Bionicle (at least in the first few years before the story got so darn complicated,) so why couldn't it work for an MLP fanfic?
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Here's my fanfic idea: Equestria falls to a communist uprising and a dictatorship under Comrade Snowyhooves. The People's Republic of Equestria is established. Yes, I am serious. All ponies change their names and must adhere to the repressive censorship and new laws. I haven't decided what happens after Snowyhooves takes over. I do know that Applejack becomes Applegrad, Twilight Sparkle becomes Siberia Twinkle, and Rainbow Dash becomes Rainbow Oblast. It's called My Little Commies: Comradeship is Magic.

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

My personal favorite song would have to be Pinkie Pie's song about Zecora... Only when Fluttershy sings it in her deep voice.I <3 Fluttershy. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

She's going to be in an episode for a change? I could live without her. :P -Skar

Blasphemy! =O I'm really excited for next week's episode.-Halloween Special, we'll get to see our favorite characters (whomever they may be) dress up in costumes.-Luna-Musical number (We're overdue for one)-Luna-Luna-Luna

G A Y   A S   H E C K

My personal favorite song would have to be Pinkie Pie's song about Zecora... Only when Fluttershy sings it in her deep voice.I <3 Fluttershy. Kalhiki

She's an evil enchantress And she does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She will put you in trances Then what would she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo... watch out. It's my ringtone. Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

She's an evil enchantress And she does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She will put you in trances Then what would she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo... watch out. It's my ringtone.
Now that was funny. When Fluttershy sang it in her deep voice, I couldn't stop laughing. XD -Skar

That is also my favourite song from the show.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

On the topic of fanfics, I have only read two. One was great and one was.... eh. And neither are appropriate to discuss here. =/ Time for me to find fanfics that are appropriate to talk about. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Those inappropriate fan fics are nothing compared to what someone linked me... It was MLP pics.

OKAY LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT K? K

ANYWAY... When did the show start?

October 10, 2010. Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria-Cupcakes Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

So the first season began a day after my 24th birthday...I should've known earlier! :P

f9Qcky7.png

Those inappropriate fan fics are nothing compared to what someone linked me... It was MLP pics.

OKAY LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT K? K

ANYWAY... When did the show start?

October 10, 2010. Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria-Cupcakes
I originaly thought it was Kahn00ba that linked me those... but now I think it was you. :P Btw, are those fan fics here on BZP?

Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria

Fascinating. You have my thanks. :)

f9Qcky7.png

Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria

Fascinating. You have my thanks. :)
eeyup :P

No, they're... elsewhere. And I couldn't have; I didn't become a brony until May-ish. Sometime right after Best Night Ever aired.

Sure it wasn't. :P Elsewhere?Hmm... Is it a big site with nothing but fan fiction?
It's a big site(the biggest, probably), but there's stuff besides fanfics. Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif