The Official Minecraft Topic

Pretty sure you can't even get to those versions. Those were survival test or something, weren't they?

Whhhhyyyy. ;-; All I want is a friend in MC. ;-;

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

can someone come on, its so lonely. i fund like 20 diamods today over 48 gold. can someone plz come on. thnx.

EDIT: Please can someone come. so lnely. its like singlepalyer expect with the hope off someone coming. lpz may someione come.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I am terraforming a whole mountain. Wish.Me.Luck.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Good luck. TNT helps, so does a wither.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Is it me or is the server suddenly down...?

Also, found diamonds! :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Of Zell? Na... Bin' playing on ma 'new' ds lite. (got lots of scrachs in the centre of the touch screen sadly. ): ah well)

Also, whens Minecraft for ds gonna be made?! I want that. It would work so well. Oh, better work with normal ds too. not just 3ds. Imange, 3d mode on with the 3ds 3d! 3D-CEPTION.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Minecraft for the normal DS would be kinda impossible unless they actually managed to optimize the game a lot more. Like; let's put this into perspective: We're lagging at times with like half a gig of RAM. The DS doesn't have quite that much. It'd be about as bad as my laptop in framerate. =P And it wouldn't exactly look that good on such a small screen. They'd have to even revamp the system for the 3DS, because, well, I've played at 240 x 400. =P If they revamped it so everything wasn't squished, though, it'd work on the 3DS rather well. But the DS is right out. Because, well, Black 2 and White 2 were the swan song for the handheld. =PAlso, the 3D mode of the 3DS doesn't exactly work for DS games. =P

Wait; what were you talking about? I was talking about the DS Lite version that Helryx was talking about. A 3DS version would be much more viable; and the only problem would be the screen size; but that could just be a problem based on my laptop's screen. If it weren't so squished, and were more like it is on, you know, the actual 3DS, it'd be fine.

There could be a 250 x 250 x 151 map size, and the rest is just like pocket edition. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

It's not necessarily the map size that's the problem, though; if we're going back to talking about the DS. It's that you wouldn't be able to see a thing. =P The DS lite and DSi are rather tricky; the resolution is way small, but they make it not seem that small by making the screens on the system huge.It's the same trick that allowed the NES games and such seem so huge, despite being actually really small if you viewed it at native resolution. And the DS resolution is only slightly different from the NES games, but has a second screen to deal with that. Also, again, DS games aren't magically turned to 3D. =PThe big problem is that Pocket Edition probably uses more memory than people might think, and the DS didn't really have too much memory. That said, I don't have numbers, so that's speculation on my part. xPIt's just, I think it'd be a better fit on the 3DS(For one, the Circle Pad would help I think, and the extra power wouldn't hurt at all), and Nintendo pretty much dropped the DS recently in favour of the 3DS. =/ And built-in 3D would be better than going doctor style and having anaglyph, IMO. =P

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

I didn't really get too much of a response last time I asked... what do you guys think I should do with my server?

I'm considering having the old "current" world as a read-only thing that people could view whenever but would reset every night to discourage building, and then have a couple of fresh worlds (maybe a creative world, a survival world, a PvP world, etc) for people to actively use.

Any thoughts, suggestions, questions?

banner.jpg

I'm not too into Minecraft, but I'm curious to know why they went with a Microsoft exclusive deal instead of going multiplat. ESPECIALLY on something like Wii U which would be perfect for the crafting, and with the general reaction to PS4 vs. Xbone. Anyone know why they did this?

I'm not entirely sure they even did sign any exclusivity deal with Micro$oft. I think they just thought that it would be the best/easiest/most-profitable platform to port to at the time. But who knows.

banner.jpg

I didn't really get too much of a response last time I asked... what do you guys think I should do with my server?

I'm considering having the old "current" world as a read-only thing that people could view whenever but would reset every night to discourage building, and then have a couple of fresh worlds (maybe a creative world, a survival world, a PvP world, etc) for people to actively use.

Any thoughts, suggestions, questions?

I like this idea. But make the old buildable with /gamemode asking you there.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I like this idea. But make the old buildable with /gamemode asking you there.

I'm not sure I understand... "/gamemode asking you there"?

What world are you talking about here?, (oh yeah I'm back from my holiday btw) is this that mata nui server?