The Official Minecraft Topic

pffhahahaha dev builds are bug-farms.

Anyway, playing single-player 1.6. I have three buckets, a name tag, horse armor, and gold pants harvested from the corpse of the first hostile I encountered. Once I manage to get a pack-mule, it's quite likely that I'll adopt a nomadic lifestyle, packing all my stuff up into the saddlebags and wandering around during the day to avoid the difficulty creep.

Until then, of course, I'll sit in one place and giggle as the apocalypse zeroes in on my delicate nosehairs.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can't wait to see what people do with resource packs in terms of adventure maps, with the new /playsound command.

Would also be nice to give builds a little more life, too.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I do not magically update Bukkit to a Beta Build.

I do not use Bukkit Dev Builds.

For these reasons, I cannot update the server until Bukkit updates to a Beta Build.

So, the next person who so much as breathes the words "Update the server," or anything to that effect, gets a boot where boots don't go.

I can't watch the Bukkit website all day, so if you happen to notice that they've made a BETA Build, feel free to tell me. But do NOT tell me to update to a Dev Build.

- :burnmad:

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

How does that even happen.

Seriously.

Maybe reinstalling it might fix it...?

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! >:(

~ CHTrilogy

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

Seriously.

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! > :(

Do you have a resource pack installed? If not, well...minecraft is being mean. all I can say is report it as a bug and maybe it'll get fixed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

Seriously.

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! > :(

Do you have a resource pack installed? If not, well...minecraft is being mean. all I can say is report it as a bug and maybe it'll get fixed.

Yeah, I did. Having removed it... the text is back to normal now! At least... temporarily.

Edited by CHTrilogy

~ CHTrilogy

IIRC, font support was removed due to issues during the snapshots. Theres always MCpatcher, though.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Just a question.

But did anyone happen to die with diamond armour on, because I found this near spawn.

EDIT: Killed the zombie, helmet was enchanted with Projectile Protection 4 and Respiration 2, chestplate had Protection 2 and Thorns 1 on it, leggings had Protection 3 on them. They arn't renamed as well.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Given that there's almost always someone on if the server's up, the zombies around spawn should end up spawning with diamond armor 24/7 about a week after the server goes 1.6 anyway.

Also spiders spawn with random potion effects now. This occasionally includes invisibility. ._.

~Unit#phntk#1

Wait, they spawn with the potion effects on them, or they spawn so that their bite applies them to you?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Invisibility? So those camo spiders I got on my laptop a few months back weren't just an error after all but foreshadowing? =PAnd yeah, I anticipate everyone dying roughly 10 times(To start) once the server changes to 1.6. Biggest offender will be me. =P So yeah, those god armour zombies? My bad, they'll be my fault. =P(And god sword. You're all doomed.)

And yeah, I anticipate everyone dying roughly 10 times(To start) once the server changes to 1.6. Biggest offender will be me. =P So yeah, those god armour zombies? My bad, they'll be my fault. =P(And god sword. You're all doomed.)

I beg to differ since gold is a nice way to stay alive.

I'm just ToaD

It doesn't seem like MCP has support for it, but there should be some other, more general decompiler tools floating out there on the internet that could do it.

Looking to recreate something from its code for regular Minecraft?

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Burnmad's came up since the last time you posted, check his and Blade's sigs.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Also, is it true that 1.7 is the next terrain update? Because I've heard several people say that.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

An ocean update would be nice. Right now the ocean biomes are just wasted space.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

We need map size doubled again, and the extra space completely devoted to lowering the bottom of the map. Heck, I'd like it if they even moved sea level up another 128 blocks, too. We'd also, of course, need items for extended underwater expeditions: air bladders, oxygen tanks, etc.

Then, they should add tons of different types of fish, coral, sponges, and other assorted underwater life.

They don't even need to have useful items, they'd be extremely fun to walk through. :3

They can't raise it any higher. It'd use too many resources, apparently.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Just a question

But did anyone happen to die with diamond armour on, because I found this near spawn.

EDIT: Killed the zombie, helmet was enchanted with Projectile Protection 4 and Respiration 2, chestplate had Protection 2 and Thorns 1 on it, leggings had Protection 3 on them. They arn't renamed as well.

That's mine, would you happen to still have it?

We need the height limit drastically raised, or the next 128 blocks above being devoted to space. =P

Yes. either of these, as I want to make things taller, and I want to make something in space. (but for now, the end works, as long as it's far away. :P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Just a question

That's mine, would you happen to still have it?

Yep.

(darnit was hoping no one would claim it so i could salvage it)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Art, you party pooper. :c

Space would be awesome. Space stations. :3

At the very least, we should have one big epic mod for all this, so people can have it without those who can barely run MC as-is losing the ability to play it.