Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

There are two more roles (honestly the more interesting ones) who need to PM. I'll poke them.NIGHT TWOBurnmad yawned as his doorbell rang."Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." He said, opening the door. "Who is it?"No one."Oh, okay."Uh, here's a package. Brown paper wrapping, blue marker addressing. Not suspicious at all."Alright, thanks." He took the package and closed the door. Taking it to the table, he opened it and paused. It was a mail bomb, ticking down on an ominous-looking timer. He grimaced, grabbed a pair of pliers and snipped one of the wires. The timer stopped.The doorbell rang. Package for you.Burnmad, being wise to the narration's scheme this time, opened the package on the doorstep. Another bomb, which he promptly snipped both wires on. It stopped ticking and he went back inside. The doorbell rang."So help me, if it's another bomb..." Burnmad grumbled.Letter for you."A letter, huh?" He asked. "Looks safe. Thanks."No problem.Burnmad took the letter inside and opened it. It promptly exploded in his face, killing him.~+~Tyler Durden walked down the shady street, afraid for his life. You and I know that he's the victim in this scene, since he's the first one to have his name mentioned, but he's alter quite genre savvy--he knows that badly lit streets at night are not safe places to be in a Mafia game.Unfortunately for him, he was looking out for the wrong killers.A man, concealed in a black cape and mask, appeared before him. His eyes seemed grieved."Tyler Durden." He said. "I am sorry, but this is for the greater good."Tyler turned and ran, but the black masked man shot him in the back. it punctured his heart and killed him in seconds. As Tyler lay dying, the masked man closed his eyes."I bet you didn't even know what he did." The man said.Durden, you see, was looking out for the wrong set of killer because they'd never kill the sibling of one of their own. As he lay dying, Portalfig lay asleep in his own house, a bullet wound through his heart.~+~Mt Ihu was about as lucky as the other people who died that night. He was killed, one bullet to the back of the head, while at a shooting range for people training to protect themselves against Mafians. The round recovered was a .45 ACP.Mafian Dead.Mafian (Sibling) Dead.VIllager (Sibling) Dead.VIllager Dead.Please recall that the "what they were doing" is merely what they claimed to do.The suspects at Burnmad's killing are:Lhikevikk/Penguin, who was scribbling something incomprehensible in his journal.Zoma, who was stargazing.Impulse, who was driving down the street, andgdfice, who was babbling nonsense.The suspects for Tyler Durden's death are:BioBeast, who was rummaging through a dumpsterSquishypony, who found the bodyClone Commander Cody, who was stargazing, andJiMing, who was in an apartment across the way, sleeping.The suspects for Mt Ihu's death are:Toa Onarax, who was shooting a M1911Fullbringer Blade, who was shooting a Walther PPKKK17, who was shooting a Lee-Enfield, andTR18, who was supervising.VOTE! :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

So were both Tyler Durden and Portalfig mafia members?-ibrowEDIT: EVERYONE!!-Toa Onarax is guilty for killing Mt. Ihu. From a certain website: "The .45 ACP (11.43×23mm) (Automatic Colt Pistol), also known as the .45 Auto by C.I.P., is a cartridge designed by John Browning in 1904, for use in his prototype Colt semi-automatic .45 pistol and eventually the M1911 pistol adopted by the United States Army in 1911.So I vote Toa Onarax for killing Mt. Ihu. Gonna look over the others more before voting them.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

(as far as I'm aware)

Most important part of your post.But yeah, I guess it could have been the detective's work, and the other guy got lucky.Although, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but haven't a lot of games ended way too quickly just because someone got a hold of the roles? I suppose the only way that could happen is from the host, and we have a good host, but still, two freaking mafiosi in one freaking round?Lastly, I just wanna say, I would have shot the mailman through the door the third time, not opened the letter. XP

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I knew that Nulling that Burnmad did last round was suspicious. Last time I look for non-existant clues. >_>I say Onarax for the shooting range death, if only because of the shooting range stuff.I'm not voting for the other two yet, I'm still trying to figure out who to vote for, but... It's odd that there's two people who claim to be stargazing...Also, Burnmad, both was probably pure luck. xD I mean, you were in the last scene and all, and if it was a vigilante type person...

@ Burnmad: Last game ended early(?) because of that, yes. Or at least, it was a village side win because one of the converted players decided they couldn't be a bad guy.Regardless. :P@:Blade: Oh, there are two people "stargazing". I suggest further investigation.-ibrow

Well two mafia are dead, and one of them is pending being dead to me, so I guess the secret roles have to die too?But you have to admit, the pointing out of that fake clue was genius.

Edit: I would like to switch my previously stated suspicion (since I can't vote) from JiMing to Squishy.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Alright, I have no idea who to vote for(other than Onarax) so I'll vote Onarax, Penguin(the nonsense he was scribbling could've been the letter... I guess...), and CCC(Because two people were stargazing, and I believe one of them is lying.)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

The suspects for Tyler Durden's death are:BioBeast, who was rummaging through a dumpsterSquishypony, who found the bodyClone Commander Cody, who was stargazing, andJiMing, who was in an apartment across the way, sleeping.

Isn't Biobeast already dead? What's the point in voting to hang him?

ppg2.png

Going to null for Burnmad's killing. The way stuff was worded made it sound like he was part of the Mafia. Why hang someone that was killing the Mafia? The Null family is expendable, after all. That family has a pretty even birth/death rate.For Tyler Durden's killing:BioBeastFor Mt Ihu's killing: Toa OnaraxWe really need to get better at predicting things. I'm certain some of them are not part of the Mafia and very few people would vote for themselves unless they know everyone knows that they are against the villagers.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Going to null for Burnmad's killing. The way stuff was worded made it sound like he was part of the Mafia. Why hang someone that was killing the Mafia? The Null family is expendable, after all. That family has a pretty even birth/death rate.For Tyler Durden's killing:BioBeastFor Mt Ihu's killing:Toa OnaraxWe really need to get better at predicting things. I'm certain some of them are not part of the Mafia and very few people would vote for themselves unless they know everyone knows that they are against the villagers.

Yet you vote to attempt to kill TD and Portalfig's killer? AND you're nulling on my death, just like I nulled when I was guilty?It would also make sense someone who voted me would kill me.

Oh, and just for the record, I lied.I adore mashed potatoes.

I see. Interesting, interesting. But then again, perhaps you lie again?
You've probably figured this out, but it was to get you off my back about the screenshot thing, which I also lied about. XP