Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Ptol: I'm not sure whether I should be proud that I made an accurate comic or if I should be scared that it is accurate.@Jester: Very true. I think it mainly looks like that because his eyes are red...@Piraka: Indeed.@Thebeggerpie: Most likely damaged it. Thanks, I'm glad you like them.@Justax: Right after you're freed you go into the box... Thats actually pretty entertaining, mind if I use that in the comics?@TNG: You're comic senses are correct. The center of the arc centers around Ro and his winning smile.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Ptol: This will be quite the challenge, indeed. Not just because of your gun, but also because of your camera senses!@Hippo: I guess they could be used for avatars. I didn't think of Ro's winning smile being used as an avatar until Ptolemaios used it. I guess Sycron could be used for one too. Thanks!@Protoss: I'm pretty sure it will be an interesting and challenging... (puts on glasses) photoshoot.YEEEAAAHHH!Glad you guys like the comics.Quick announcement: For a couple of these comics I will need some background characters. Even though I do have a few background characters made, I don't have enough for some of the comics, so if anyone would like to be a cameo in the comic, send me your spritesheet in chimoru six shade/kal/sigma/whatever in PM. You will probably be used in a couple of cameos in comics.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Ro & TNG: If you would like me to cameo someone, please ask in Pm. As long as the character has a chimoru six shade/sigma/kal/whatever spritesheet then I'm fine with it. There are no speaking roles they are just background characters. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.Remember, I can cameo anyone but they are just appearances, I might be able to fit a speaking role but I doubt it. Also please remember to send any info through pm. Thank you.~Soran

I noticed that you had live learn lawsuits in your sig. Does this mean your comics are an ICC seriese, or has it been disbanded after the, uh, 6-month refurbishin?

@Man774: My comics aren't part of the ICC, nor are they in the universe as well. If I was part of the ICC I would probably have the logo somewhere. The links in my signature are just some of the comics in the forum that I tend to read whenever they upload. Its also to help give people give people the chance to check out other comics that aren't necessarily the more famous kind. As for the status of the ICC, I honestly don't know.~Soran

Edited by Soran

040.png1/6/12 Warning: The status on Daily Comics might or might not slow down because of the contest. I already have my entry all figured out, all I have to do is make it. It will be tough to make to make and will probably take a lot of my time. I'm going to hope that I can resume daily strips even with the contest going on, but I'm not entirely sure.~Soran Edited by Soran

Do you think RO picked the pencil up fast while sycron was taking the picture?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

@Man774: My comics aren't part of the ICC, nor are they in the universe as well. If I was part of the ICC I would probably have the logo somewhere. The links in my signature are just some of the comics in the forum that I tend to read whenever they upload. Its also to help give people give people the chance to check out other comics that aren't necessarily the more famous kind. As for the status of the ICC, I honestly don't know.~Soran

oh thanks

@Piraka: Not really creepy. Hes just got fast reflexes and "camera senses".@Ptol: It's good to know that you have accepted those observations. You actually just have the fastest reflexes of the group.@Leraku: Oh really? Do you, Do you really know whats going on?@Oneker: That is probably the closest answer to what happened.@Thebeggerpie: It might be rigged, you'll see in the next comic.@Boss: It might be.@Man774: You're welcome.@Justax: Well I consider any photo good if the person is at least smiling. Normally when I see pictures no one is smiling, even if its a very scary smile, at least he is smiling. At first I just considered it the kind of camera with the connecter where you can print the pictures. Then I decided that I would make the camera like a Polaroid because I didn't want to keep showing Sycron on the computer looking at the pictures because it might seem confusing. As for the camera images, I just used whatever camera had a 360 view available, whether its really a Polaroid or not I really don't care.@Protoss: Apparently its a Nikon Camera. Yes, Nikon cameras create photos of Ro's winning smiles in ever photo. I actually had my idea the minute I read what the rules were and what I had to do. I'm already producing the comic, its what I do during the day.@TNG: The term you are looking for is called, "Photogenic". Once his "Camera Senses are tingling" his reflexes immediately kick into 'Winning Smile mode' even without his consent. I do also like how oblivious he is to whats happening. Thanks for the review.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

Fantastic comic. I laughed out loud, something I haven't done since I read a Pearls before Swine strip a few weeks ago. And don't sweat it about potentially not keeping up with daily strips; you've done more than anyone else attempting it (except for NR). Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I was leading the the run.Do you think RO might have put a curse on the camera?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Wait a minute. Where did Oneker come from?He wasn't there in the 3rd panel, and suddenly he is in the 6th.

He's there, he is just covered by the tree partially.
I said 3rd panel, not 2nd. It's like he suddenly teleported.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.