Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

This was a great parody. Now how did I know I'd be the one exaggerated to the point of becoming Bob?I actually found this hilarious, especially how Neo had a Vezon-like pose and Neo was the villain. You could have actually had Tammy do the role of Tiki and the other one, forgot the name...as a scitzophrenic! (Or however you spell it..)I love the way Neo went on ranting, reminds me of Stabbington's rants. (Which may mean they are unintentionally similar to Sir Pickles' rants. As you know, I never read Dark709's comics until Ziko told me about them.)Overall this was absolutely hilarious, especially the ending. 10/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That is totally what Leraku would do - hah, i actually kinda laughed, which i don't do about comics too often. Videos, yes, but comics, not often. So, good work. ...I should really set up an award for the specific purpose of giving it to you.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Scrap. There goes Nico's love life. Maybe in the rivalry between me and Leraku, if you put it in, we could both get supporters on each side, and Nico would support me just because I didn't steal his crush. LOL.
I'm not entirely sure that would work, since Leraku currently doesn't entirely understand Tammy's liking for him. Personally, i find Ler to just think she's oddly enthusiastic.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Scrap. There goes Nico's love life. Maybe in the rivalry between me and Leraku, if you put it in, we could both get supporters on each side, and Nico would support me just because I didn't steal his crush. LOL.
I'm not entirely sure that would work, since Leraku currently doesn't entirely understand Tammy's liking for him. Personally, i find Ler to just think she's oddly enthusiastic.
Yeah, but Nico will perceive it that way.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I say there needs to be some revenge coming up...Assassin for hire right here, sorry Soran, strictly business.
All I need is a few bad puns and I could ruin their date more than ptoly!It is a sad but hilarious comic.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry but there is no comic today due to lack of time I currently have to quickly make the one I wanted to make. Instead, I would like to give you guys a quick preview of my Comic Contest 2 Entry. I strategically placed everything to make sure that you guys don't know who the bad guy is until its done. Anyway, here is the "preview".Link~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I smell a mini arc. I wonder what his reaction will be, though, as Leraku's dangerous to the point of being used as a threat.Amazing job on the comic contest, my (unused) idea was nothing compared to that. (I was going to do a spoof where TNG puts on the Iron Man suit) I don't know how you did that.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh dear.Oh dear, oh dear, ohdearohdear.Let's see, a robot versus an enhanced psionic with insane experience with working with machines?I'd probably end up dismantling you.Like, literally.
If Ptoly has me for backup, you might want to bring earplugs if you want to keep your sanity intact

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)