Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

New Comic

s3_48_by_soarinskies-d8xbccu.png

Represent yourself

As the series progresses my character seems to be getting dumber and dumber. Over the course of this story arc you'll be able to see my knowledge of the law put into play, which is zero.

Job of the week: Lawyer. Loganto the Lawyer is at your service.

From pizza man to lawyer in less than a couple months. Impressive.

OBJECTION!!!

There are too little Phoenix wright jokes!

I was tempted to input a joke from the game but I didn't think it'd be Wright. 

I'm judging this new comic.

Not in this series you're not.

Welcome back, Soran.

Yeah, that friend was really paranoid that day. He's normal for the most part though.

So he's actually gonna sue the fourth wall. This I have to see. I can see this story arc becoming much funnier than the fish one. At least, for me. My dad's a lawyer so I'll get a lot of legal jokes.

Thanks. Well that's good. I think this story arc will be a lot of face palming at the lack of sense it makes. I honestly don't know much about law.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comics,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_49_by_soarinskies-d8xh2i0.png

Representing Qualities

This comic was made to mainly introduce the fact that Wind is to function as the Judge during the story arc. I feel it makes sense that he would be considering how he isn't affected by the Fourth Wall so he wouldn't have any ill feelings toward it.

So this is going to be about as dumb as Reynholm vs Reynholm

Most likely.

OBJECTION

Due to the case of Soran's brilliant IQ level, I vote Me as the lawyerz

Tempted.

Eh, it's fine, I don't know all that much about law either.

You seem to know that representing yourself is generally a bad idea though.

I feel that when it comes to representing yourself it really boils down to he said she said.

Call me up. I'll help you sue. Choose Loganto, he's right for you.

Nice rhyme. Is that your job jingle?

Hey, Loganto, can I sue Soran for setting me up for embarrassment in the guest comic?

No.

Sorry, I'm a trebuchet salesman now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, do you happen to have any catapults in stock?

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Need to win a court case?

CALL 1-800-GHIDORA. You'll win the case due to no prosecuting representation!

Hey, I'll have you know that I... I have a thick law school manual, and I read it last night!

Uh... Um... I'M GOOD LOOKING IN A BOW TIE AND BOW TIES ARE COOL!

Did I mention I'm a lot cheeper than this guy?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Nobody is as cheap as I am!

And I'M GOOD LOOKING IN A NORMAL TIE AND NORMAL TIES ARE TOTES AWESOME!!!

I have a thick... Bunch of... Law papers! Yeah! most of them involve several crimes I com- I mean I AM AN ATTORNEY A HEART! ER, LAW!

OBJECTION!

I'm up for hire at a quarter an hour! You can't beat that price!

And I've been looking at your... Law papers... These are just criminal records! Your criminal records!!

New Comic

s3_50_by_soarinskies-d8xmr5g.png

Different Series

I don't expect most people to get the joke. 

Also, recreating that blank background from Kahi's comics was a lot more tedious than I thought it was going to be. I also tried my best to replicate his style which is why I'm using a different text and the characters are 2x instead of 3x. Also the Speech bubbles being slight outside the panel is intentional in this case.

@response 1: Catchy, ain't it?

@response 2: Sorry, no, I'm a pacifist.

@comic: Yeah, great... More work...

Indeed. But then how are you a lawyer? 

Tempting, very tempting.

Hey, I'll have you know that I... I have a thick law school manual, and I read it last night!
Uh... Um... I'M GOOD LOOKING IN A BOW TIE AND BOW TIES ARE COOL!

Did I mention I'm a lot cheeper than this guy?

Cheaper is good. I like cheap.

I have a thick... Bunch of... Law papers! Yeah! most of them involve several crimes I com- I mean I AM AN ATTORNEY A HEART! ER, LAW!

Your arguments are making me have to rewrite the story arc. It's pretty entertaining.

some great stuff happening here!  I can't wait for more!

Thanks.

If it weren't for the fact that Oko hadn't been introduced into the story yet, he could probably make some tasty cheese related goodness to bribe the jury.

I actually have quite a few comics scripts featuring Oko which I can't make since he isn't officially here yet. He will be soon.

OBJECTION!

I'm up for hire at a quarter an hour! You can't beat that price!

And I've been looking at your... Law papers... These are just criminal records! Your criminal records!!

Hm, only way I can see it being beat is if it's free. I'm sure most lawyers have criminal records.

Silly, those papers... *burns papers*

And I'm cheaper than an auto dealer! why, I won't charge anything if we win!

I'm liking these offers. I wish you guys were really lawyers, I'd absolutely hire you guys.

~Soran

If we win... I'll... Give.... You.... A large assortment of hats free of charge?

Also, good job matching the art style, I thought I hit the wrong topic for a second.

(also I don't have criminal records because I don't do anything wrong. Pacifist. Green. Does everything for a living. Is a great lawyer.)

Edited by Kohnoh Toa of the Trees

Foolish lawyers hire me ill bake u 2 pies a pan of brownies AND i am da Fedora master. If u lose ill just ahem strongly convince your opponent to agree to my "fair"offers

Edited by Tec Master Of Imagination

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

New Comic

s3_51_by_soarinskies-d8xpwqc.png

Who'd take that case

After witnessing the entertaining argument between Loganto and Ghidora I figured I'd put them both in. 

If we win... I'll... Give.... You.... A large assortment of hats free of charge?

Also, good job matching the art style, I thought I hit the wrong topic for a second.

(also I don't have criminal records because I don't do anything wrong. Pacifist. Green. Does everything for a living. Is a great lawyer.)

But I only have one head. Thanks, I tried to keep it similar. Uhuh, self promoting yourself again, huh.

Pacifist... Green... Does everything for a living...

THE GRINCH!!!

Have Grinch-y problems around your neighborhood? call 1-800-GHIDORA.

Why choose this suspicious figure(s?) when you can get Ghidora!

Very true, I thought I saw him snooping around my house looking for christmas decorations when he was bringing me pizza.

My Verdict: Pretty darn good.

Ahah. Oh there's something thrilling about sprites in Hats.

Oh so thrilling.

You could say the two are a perfect fit.

In this case I'd say the hat fit your character perfectly. I almost feel like it's a requirement to have Gavla wear a hat at this point.

Foolish lawyers hire me ill bake u 2 pies a pan of brownies AND i am da Fedora master. If u lose ill just ahem strongly convince your opponent to agree to my "fair"offers

Keep talking, I wanna see where this leads to...

~Soran

• Upvote 1

For the low low price of -10$ I'll personally make sure that all competition "willfully" decides to give up...... AND! i'll include another pan of brownies and whipped cream with free ice cream for no extra charge.

hmm.... I really need to just go draw myself all crazy psychopathy eyes hunched over an oven with a apron on with a knife with cake on it. XD

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

It is necessary for all Gavla sprites to wear Hats. It is a law made by me.

Also.

This series is reminding me of VakamaTK's one miniseries about Kahi's lawyer and myself as a judge.

Murder.

Pizza.

And the gun.. sentenced to death.

Truely lawyers have become a staple of BZPower Comic Forum comedy.

• Upvote 2

lovewarconga2.png

We didn't even get to insurance salesmen.

Need insurance? filing a lawsuit? want a bodyguard? making someone go insane?

1-800-GHIDORA.

Call now!

HA!! I'm all ready insane why else would I bake all these brownies

1-800-GHIDORA.

Call now!

So I can eat them all.  Duh.

I wonder if talking to the fourth wall breaks the fourth wall.  Maybe if you keep talking to it'll end up exploding.

Or maybe that's Swimmy's evil plan!  He's in cahoots with the fourth wall! =P

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

See, what struck me as funny was how similar we look. I could easily change my mask color and disguise myself as Ghidora. Same with him.

Maybe I can lock him up in a closet if he gets the case and I don't. Just waltz in there by the name Ghidora, and scoop up his case. Only to be interrupted at the end by Ghidora himself, now escaped from said closet. And then we fight straight up in the courtroom. Comedy gold.

What if you technically get the case, but I show up and taker it anyway?

During the midst of the court, you and I would come to blows now and then, sometimes switching masks, changing sides randomly, etc. etc. Then, during the evidence, I accidentally present my criminal papers, and you get a loudspeaker voicemail saying something about "the robbery", ending with us both getting chased out of the building.

Wind probably would have fallen asleep by then.

During the midst of the court, you and I would come to blows now and then, sometimes switching masks, changing sides randomly, etc. etc. Then, during the evidence, I accidentally present my criminal papers, and you get a loudspeaker voicemail saying something about "the robbery", ending with us both getting chased out of the building.

I can just see Loganto just looking at his phone saying "carp" So green Ghidora and a white loganto with the wrong suits hands and feet.... I can just see wind playing on a phone or something like that XD

New Comic

s3_52_by_soarinskies-d8xtoq3.png

Directing Lawyers

"I wonder where all the lawyers are?"

I'm a better lawyer

My house looks real

And thanks so very much for putting me in these, Soran! I highly appreciate it! :D

We'll see about that. That's because I just used a picture. You're welcome, thanks for the ideas.

For the low low price of -10$ I'll personally make sure that all competition "willfully" decides to give up...... AND! i'll include another pan of brownies and whipped cream with free ice cream for no extra charge.

hmm.... I really need to just go draw myself all crazy psychopathy eyes hunched over an oven with a apron on with a knife with cake on it. XD

That'd be interesting. A story arc about a character being afraid of a brownie and sweets baking serial killer they met online.

So Mal is totes gonna represent the fourth wall right?

We'll see who represents it.

By Mal, you meant Ghidora131, right?

Once again, we'll see.

It is necessary for all Gavla sprites to wear Hats. It is a law made by me.

Also.

This series is reminding me of VakamaTK's one miniseries about Kahi's lawyer and myself as a judge.

Murder.

Pizza.

And the gun.. sentenced to death.

Truely lawyers have become a staple of BZPower Comic Forum comedy.

Very true. That was the series I was referencing with the comic featuring Gavla in it when he said "Chaha, No. That was another series." in reference to judging someone. It seems that way, a lot of people seem to enjoy them.

1-800-GHIDORA.

Call now!

Competing with Loganto I take it?

This is beautiful. I'm so excited!
I'm a Lawyer!

Congratulations, and it didn't even take you years of college!

Now can I hire you to sue Soran?

No.

1-800-GHIDORA.

Call now!

You're the reason people need to call Ghidora for protection.

1-800-GHIDORA.

Call now!

So I can eat them all.  Duh.

I wonder if talking to the fourth wall breaks the fourth wall.  Maybe if you keep talking to it'll end up exploding.

Or maybe that's Swimmy's evil plan!  He's in cahoots with the fourth wall! =P

I'd say talking to the fourth wall is the equivalent to talking to a door. You're not supposed to talk to the people on the other side of the door, but you can talk to the door as much as you want. I like that word, "cahoots". It's a good word, should be used more.

See, what struck me as funny was how similar we look. I could easily change my mask color and disguise myself as Ghidora. Same with him.

Maybe I can lock him up in a closet if he gets the case and I don't. Just waltz in there by the name Ghidora, and scoop up his case. Only to be interrupted at the end by Ghidora himself, now escaped from said closet. And then we fight straight up in the courtroom. Comedy gold.

Actually I had a comic planned that referenced the similarities in a way, but not to the extent you're thinking. I think that'd be pretty entertaining to have both of you disguise as the other and try to sabotage from each other's side. Basically trying to be worse than the other.

I think in that situation Wind along with everyone else would just be confused as to what the heck is happening.

"You're supposed to be my lawyer, what the heck did I pay you for?" - Soran

"You didn't pay me at all, I payed you 20 widgets." - Loganto (Ghidora disguised)

"Fair enough." - Soran

I can just see Loganto just looking at his phone saying "carp" So green Ghidora and a white loganto with the wrong suits hands and feet.... I can just see wind playing on a phone or something like that XD

You guys confused Wind so much he decided to just play on his phone waiting for it all to be over.

~Soran