Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Toa Swimmy 2.0, Master of Water! That'd be a neat idea, just put a fishbowl on a toa's body, place a kanohi on top if it and there you go, we have a fish toa!

I actually do favor him becoming a Makuta at some point. Or since there isn't really anything in Chimoru R for that to work, maybe sticking him in a Toa body somehow would do it. It would make for an interesting adversary for an all-Matoran cast.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Well, Swimmy 2.0 isn't the type of fish to rotate to the good side. He might come up with a hot plan on how to make a fish mech with tartar sauce launchers on the side, and roast his opponents.

Either way, life or death, he was a very good fish. Er, evil fish. I'll never forget the way he would always ramble on annoyingly... *sniffies*

(Now, how many innuendos of a fish being cooked can you spot there?)

Well, Swimmy 2.0 isn't the type of fish to rotate to the good side. He might come up with a hot plan on how to make a fish mech with tartar sauce launchers on the side, and roast his opponents.

Either way, life or death, he was a very good fish. Er, evil fish. I'll never forget the way he would always ramble on annoyingly... *sniffies*

Being a Toa doesn't mean he'll become a good guy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Maybe Swimmy's going to take over an Bohrok.  Or an Exo-Toa.  Or maybe the Matoran Universe.

!!! WARNING: This post contains horrid theories about evil fish harming comic makers. Read at your sanity's risk!  !!!

THAT is what happened to Soran!  :OMG: Swimmy has done something to our universe!  :begging:

Banner2.png

Check out my comics!

Ya'll need to remove the Bionicle aspect from Swimmy.

He's a fish. Not a bio-mechanical monstrosity.

He's a fish with the gift of speech and a plan.

A cruel plan, no trout about it.

Think of it. Swimmy is going to go into the pipe network. He's going to tie up some ends in his plans and after that? He'll be back.

The Codfather can't be killed so easily. His mafia.. his school will be the greatest set of adversaries BZPower comics have ever seen.

Not even Wal-Mart is safe. Not even The President.

On a Scale from 1 to 10 in terms of danger.. Swimmy is a close 100.

• Upvote 2

lovewarconga2.png

Update of sorts:

So, I assume you guys have already noticed the lack of comics as of late. Sorry about that, I've been busy with something unexpected coming up. I won't have the time to make any comics until around Saturday probably. So look forward to that.

Also I've been working on a secret project which, if it turns out well I'll be releasing. So far I've got the first page done (this comic will most likely feature a more "comic book" style than what I normally do). That most likely will be released by the end of June if I find the time/resources. Also, it would be under its own topic. 

My jobs are all the jobs. I am jobs. I do everything for cheap.

Also, gravestone fish sticks, got it.

Loganto Jobs? Inventor of the BerryBook Air? They should be delicious.

Oh, he's alive. Swimmy 2.0 for recurring series antagonist?

He might return. Possibly later.

I actually do favor him becoming a Makuta at some point. Or since there isn't really anything in Chimoru R for that to work, maybe sticking him in a Toa body somehow would do it. It would make for an interesting adversary for an all-Matoran cast.

If I use this idea it would have to be way later for what I've already got planned.

Toa Swimmy 2.0, Master of Water! That'd be a neat idea, just put a fishbowl on a toa's body, place a kanohi on top if it and there you go, we have a fish toa!

Toa of fish.

Too many to count.

Being a Toa doesn't mean he'll become a good guy.

Correct, there was plans in the BIONICLE story for the inclusion of Shadow Toa (I guess there still was with light-drained Takanuva clones.)

I wonder if Soran is on vacation and he'll return with a 100 panel comic about his holiday.

Haha… No. I will return some time later with a 3 panel comic if that counts… Right, that totally counts? If you're awaiting something spectacular then I've got a few comic ideas in mind that have been stuck in my head.

Maybe Swimmy's going to take over an Bohrok.  Or an Exo-Toa.  Or maybe the Matoran Universe.

The matoran universe? Not on my watch that's my plan

oh dear

Don't you mean "Oh fish"? Ha ha, Get it? Fish… because… he's aquatic…… someone pls laugh

!!! WARNING: This post contains horrid theories about evil fish harming comic makers. Read at your sanity's risk!  !!!

THAT is what happened to Soran!  :OMG: Swimmy has done something to our universe!  :begging:

Please, be still my soul.

Ya'll need to remove the Bionicle aspect from Swimmy.

He's a fish. Not a bio-mechanical monstrosity.

He's a fish with the gift of speech and a plan.

A cruel plan, no trout about it.

Think of it. Swimmy is going to go into the pipe network. He's going to tie up some ends in his plans and after that? He'll be back.

The Codfather can't be killed so easily. His mafia.. his school will be the greatest set of adversaries BZPower comics have ever seen.

Not even Wal-Mart is safe. Not even The President.

On a Scale from 1 to 10 in terms of danger.. Swimmy is a close 100.

I like that name. The Codfather, very creative, never thought about that. He definitely is as dangerous as they come when it comes to fish.

Glad you guys liked the comic, I'll be back soon with another one. Just wanted to give you guys an update.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_39_by_soarinskies-d8v3aed.png

New Crony

The final comic of the Swimmy 2.0 story arc. Based off of your reactions to it, I'll most likely be bringing him back later on. But at the moment this is the end. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to make one comic that helped inspire the whole thing. I had some trouble making the effects for that specific comic. Alas, oh well. Here's the joke anyway:

"What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?" "Dam."

Soran, take your time. We won't die if you miss a comic now and then. ;)

Thanks. I managed to find enough time to squeeze in making a comic.

Yes, I am Loganto Jobs. And Loganto the baker. Loganto the cashier. Loganto the hobo... Etc.

You go to the Job-seeking office so much that you're on a first name basis with everyone that works there.

Hope you enjoy the comic,

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

The great mass of assorted hats in my work closets, the many jobs I have, the mass amount of comic cameos and PGSs.... It's all coming together.

Loganto is a multi-dementional creature that feeds off of the various activities he does. He is a nurse Joy. He is everywhere. He is the master race.

• Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

The great mass of assorted hats in my work closets, the many jobs I have, the mass amount of comic cameos and PGSs.... It's all coming together.

Loganto is a multi-dementional creature that feeds off of the various activities he does. He is a nurse Joy. He is everywhere. He is the master race.

Loganto is legion.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Loganto is legion.

He is specifically the inverse of legion: One demon posessing multiple hosts.

bBhcfWO.png

New Comic

s3_40_by_soarinskies-d8v8kf2.png

Happy Birthday?

I never got the opportunity to make a birthday comic. I guess this counts.. Sort've.

Ah ha, a tuna of events.

I am excited to see the Codfather survive.

I will wait eagerly for the great Fish to strike again.

The Codfather will come back in full force. Maybe not now, maybe not later, but soon...

Your effects are brilliant anyway, Soran.

(unlike mine :crying: ) :P

Thanks. To be fair though, I use sprites which are pretty easy to manipulate, It's harder to do effects for photo comics in my opinion. So I'm normally impressed by any sort of effects in photo comics regardless of if they work or not. 

I love it how XxGunslinger36xX appeared at the end of this series too.  :D​ (Yea, I really did go back one page at a time to find the name...)

I guess he did that didn't he? Didn't actually notice. I'm not sure if I want to continue this trend of XxGunslinger36xX showing up at the end of the next story arc or not.

Not only that, but a Toa could easily turn evil. Tuyet and Nidhiki being prime examples.

Anyway...this could go so many different ways. I guess that's the point.

Bingo. Pretty much could, I'll go ahead and admit that so far everything you guys came up with is new to what I'm planning.

Ah ha, a tuna of events.

I am excited to see the Codfather survive.

I will wait eagerly for the great Fish to strike again.

Who knows, he might have a full blown mafia at that point.

Would be interesting to see.

I think the word you're looking for is "dimensional". I think dementional implies you've got some memory loss going on. Actually, that could be pretty funny. Your character doesn't remember anything that happens the previous days and only goes to his "jobs" by whatever advertising he finds in his house.

Loganto is legion.

Loganto is life.

Loganto is legion.

He is specifically the inverse of legion: One demon posessing multiple hosts.

Loganto is death?

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

oh well happy late birthday ummm.... Have u considered doing some more art outside of comics. (I forget if you did your own av but I swear I've seen some of your art)

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

New Comic

s3_41_by_soarinskies-d8vdmuv.png

Specific Hiding

Sometimes I wish I came up with this idea when I was stuck with people I didn't like.

oh well happy late birthday ummm.... Have u considered doing some more art outside of comics. (I forget if you did your own av but I swear I've seen some of your art)

I have done some art outside of comics. Most of it is off-site, however. You probably have seen some of my art. I don't post much of it but I do make some occasionally. Currently I'm working on something that's more art extensive than my usual stuff. And yes, I did create my own avatar.

Swiggity swox, what's in the box.

A receipt.

That Axilus pic callback.

I had to replace it with the newer version somehow. Figured it would be an entertaining way.

Aw. I dunno about you, but I'd personally be happy with a birthday gift even if it was late. I also find it hilarious that my new face is just taped on there.

Same here, most of my gifts are normally late anyway. I'm glad you found it funny.

~Soran

I am Life and Death.

Also very forgetful, apparently.

We need to work on an arc "A day in the life of Loganto" Where we go through a day routine of me, the star of the background character cameos.

(Is actually the worst cameo with no real story.)

It would be fun. Or terrible. Still don't know the difference.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

We need to work on an arc "A day in the life of Loganto" Where we go through a day routine of me, the star of the background character cameos.

It would just be Loganto going to Loganto-mart to purchase some Logantoranges from the store owner Loganto as he waits in line behind the many other Logantos that inhabit the world of Loganto.

Loganto.

• Upvote 3

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

New Comic

s3_42_by_soarinskies-d8vp8wc.png

Missing Wall

I wonder why the wall didn't break.

And now I stalk u on DA. So is Akino hiding in the mountains now. (most illogical place for a TA matoran to hide)

I wouldn't say illogical. I mean volcanoes are kind of mountains.

I am Life and Death.

Also very forgetful, apparently.

(Is actually the worst cameo with no real story.)

It would be fun. Or terrible. Still don't know the difference.

I would probably make it not a continuous story arc like my usual ones and just have the comics appear at random times. So it could be where I've shown Loganto working as a pizza delivery man then a story arc in between, then another comic this time with you being a yoga instructor or something.

Heh. I've actually done this. Nice characterization.

Nice one. 

It would just be Loganto going to Loganto-mart to purchase some Logantoranges from the store owner Loganto as he waits in line behind the many other Logantos that inhabit the world of Loganto.

Loganto.

I want some Logantoranges now. They sound delicious, and orange.

Glad you guys enjoy the comics,

~Soran

If you think about it, a panel has 4 walls around it, then the background could also be a wall. So maybe the fourth wall is the one opposite to the background wall, therefore it is always broken as it is what allows us to see through into their world.

if i recall, that's what "fourth wall" refers to, discounting ceilings/floors, the comic will have four panel "walls", and we view it through one, like a transparent screen. (or, one-way glass, as they shouldn't acknowledge us unless it's "broken".)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

If I remember correctly, the fourth wall is the one separating fantasy from reality. If a fantastical character acknowledged the existence of the reality or tried to breakthrough, the wall would be shattered and both planes of existence can interact.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

New Comic

s3_43_by_soarinskies-d8vrt6b.png

Lazy Break

If the Fourth Wall got lazy, does that make it an entity?

Huh. Maybe Wind was nearby to fix it. Of course, we may need more than that to fix Soran now.

Who knows.

If you think about it, a panel has 4 walls around it, then the background could also be a wall. So maybe the fourth wall is the one opposite to the background wall, therefore it is always broken as it is what allows us to see through into their world.

That's sort've how I envision it, but the fourth wall is sort've an invisible wall.

if i recall, that's what "fourth wall" refers to, discounting ceilings/floors, the comic will have four panel "walls", and we view it through one, like a transparent screen. (or, one-way glass, as they shouldn't acknowledge us unless it's "broken".)

Bingo.

If I remember correctly, the fourth wall is the one separating fantasy from reality. If a fantastical character acknowledged the existence of the reality or tried to breakthrough, the wall would be shattered and both planes of existence can interact.

This is also correct in my opinion.

Don't you know? Mal is immune to the effects of the fourth wall

I don't think anyone is immune to the effects of it, even someone who can bend it like Wind.

Logantoranges are green oranges. And gross.
And I would make a great yoga instructor.

Groranges and I agree, you'd probably make a great yoga instructor.

~Soran

• Upvote 1