Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Howdy guys,

Gonna have to hold off on making the next comic in Soran's Comic for today. I don't have enough time to make it so I'll have to get it done tomorrow when I've got more free time. In the meantime here's this comic I made yesterday for "Akaku: Master of Flight" When he was unable to participate in the Secret Santa Gift Exchange. I decided to twist what happened around and say that it was voluntarily, and with good reason too.

Akaku: Master of Flight's "Secret Santa" Comic

I'm a big fan of the last panel in particular, it's such a great face.

Now I remember, I found a picture of a similarly coloured, Miru wearing character whilst googling sprite kits.

Makes sense.

This is probably Soran's only chance to get a new body, and it will most likely be messed up by Akino.

You're probably right.

Hope you guys understand,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_105_by_soarinskies-d9jhljo.png

Make a Wish

Fun fact: My desire to make this comic was the sole reason for this entire story arc. In a way it's like the foundation of it.

That's pretty entertaining.

[:•_•)

I just wanted to do something nice for someone.

...along with a cool gift...

I SWEAR. I PLEAD THE FIFTH. PLEASE SANTA I'M NICE THIS YEAR. I DON'T WANT COAL AGAIN. PLEASE.

That's a clever face. But just think of the possibilities.

weber_one_touch_gold_26.75_inch_charcoal

That's nice of you to create a comic for someone who couldn't join an event.  ^_^

Now, we play the waiting game for the christmas special. 

I try to be nice occasionally, I hear that you get better gifts that way  it helps me feel better about myself. Mine will probably be posted in another topic. It'll either end up in the comics section or the general art section. Hopefully I'll get it done in time.

why is (marth,Lucian) jumping away who does that represent

Lucina represents Lucina, the member on the site who is also a part of the secret santa.

Glad you guys enjoyed that comic,

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_106_by_soarinskies-d9jlc9t.png

Rich Results

I'm surprised by how many people didn't guess that this would be the outcome just by Z's character. It was the main point of the dig for Z, to get money.

Well at least its not a waste of a wish I mean 1 and a half of the best sandwich each isnt that bad a reward for all your hard work

Pfft, who would split a sandwich?

Called it.

Yep, you seem to know either my characters very well or my type of humor. Either way, nicely done.

I remember an episode of Power Rangers Mystic Force in which they had similar rules, but the genie would only grant the five of them one wish, they wished for more wishes, the genie granted that wish, but wasn't allowed to grant anymore.

What an obscure reference. Sadly, I think I remember that episode too.

That secret santa comic... XD but my eyes are blue. ._.

Also, good choice, Akino! Now, just wish for the ability to think sandwiches into existence and you'll be all set.

photo.jpg

Dag nabbit! I know what happened too. I have in your character sheet, the disguised Loganto head and vice versa. I must've mistakenly grabbed the wrong head. I blame making the comic at 2:00 am. I'll fix it since it should be easy to replace it.

You overestimate either Akino's brain power or Z's desire for sandwiches.

Edit: I fixed the comic in this topic. Now that I think about it, I wish that I had switched Loganto with him being disguised as you. That would've been entertaining how he was trying to "blend in" with the others by disguising himself as you.

I felt obliged to check this topic out, having been granted a cameo in the secret santa comic.

What a waste those sandwich wishes are. How are you supposed to divide 3 sandwiches between 2 people? You need at least 4 sandwiches.

I'm so sorry.

That's what I figured most people would think. I didn't even think of the heresy of splitting a sandwich in half, it's just blasphemous. Luckily it seems they have found a use for them.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1

Hey genie, I wish for the recipe for the bestest sandwich in the world!

I felt obliged to check this topic out, having been granted a cameo in the secret santa comic.

What a waste those sandwich wishes are. How are you supposed to divide 3 sandwiches between 2 people? You need at least 4 sandwiches.

Well, by the time you finish dividing the two sandwiches up somebody is going to have eaten the third one.  That's just sandwich math.  With four sandwiches you'd end up with three after someone mysteriously ate one and THEN you'd have a conundrum.

Man, I'm hungry.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Was the sandwich Akino & Axilus ate the most delicious sandwich? http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Jake%27s_most_delicious_sandwich

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

New Comic

s3_107_by_soarinskies-d9jpgwb.png

Self Discovery

Sorry for the later comic guys, I had caught up with my comic scripts and was trying to write down some more. I've now got enough scripts for the next 2 weeks worth of comics it seems.

I also just reached 1,000 posts. So woo. Sheesh, 1,000 posts in 5ish years. I'm really awful at BZPowering. 

Indeed they were, I mean, who doesn't want a sandwich that good?

Only a fool.

I'd rather a steak.

And one billion widgets! I guess he can be Batman now.

-Furiously writes a story arc of Z becoming batman-

Wait a second, matoran don't have parents. Since his parents didn't die is he really, truly Batman?

I'd rather a steak.

Four words I never thought I'd say: Ghiddy, you're a genius.

Would you say you're giddy over that idea?

Hey genie, I wish for the recipe for the bestest sandwich in the world!

Well, by the time you finish dividing the two sandwiches up somebody is going to have eaten the third one.  That's just sandwich math.  With four sandwiches you'd end up with three after someone mysteriously ate one and THEN you'd have a conundrum.

Man, I'm hungry.

The math checks out.

Was the sandwich Akino & Axilus ate the most delicious sandwich? http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Jake%27s_most_delicious_sandwich

Probably not.

I knew Akino would do something like that with the wishes...and you seem to know me pretty well, I'd have wanted to try those sandwiches.

Nice ones.

Thank ya' kindly.

Well, there goes Soran's only hope of getting a new body.

Unless Z buys him one.

That's correct, you're onto something.

The natural conclusion of receiving three wishes, of course.

Assuming you cannot wish for more wishes.

Nope, not allowed. Akino found that out in the past. You also cannot wish for more genie lamps.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comics,

~Soran

• Upvote 1

I'd rather a steak.

Wait a second, matoran don't have parents. Since his parents didn't die is he really, truly Batman?

I'd rather a steak.

Would you say you're Ghiddy over that idea?

Fixed.

Also, last I checked, Matoran seemed to do pretty much anything they want to through plot convenience, so... Imaginary parents.

I also just reached 1,000 posts. So woo. Sheesh, 1,000 posts in 5ish years. I'm really awful at BZPowering.

*has had over 2000 posts in under a year*

Hmm...

Hush. Some people can get on BZPower more/waste time on the RPGs more than others.

New Comic

s3_108_by_soarinskies-d9jskx7.png

Rubbing the Wrong Way

I think when people were guessing what Z's wishes were going to be last arc, some of you may have been under the assumption that Z was even aware of what happened to Soran. Hopefully this clears that up.

Probably not.

Well, then the genie ripped off Akino. 

I've heard that Genies are known to do that. Hint hint.

well my theory is no longer relavant... I swear he changes it if i guess right he is the true evil master mind

I'm unaware of what theory this is. What is it, it sounds interesting.

Hmm...

I'd like to say something like "quality above quantity" or something similar but in all honesty I just don't have too much I contribute to the site, I mainly make comics and just write reviews for people. In fact, apparently around 900 of my posts are in the Comics section alone, and about 1/3 of those are probably in my own topic. 

I'd rather a steak.

I'd rather a steak.

Would you say you're Ghiddy over that idea?

Fixed.

Also, last I checked, Matoran seemed to do pretty much anything they want to through plot convenience, so... Imaginary parents.

Hmm...

Hush. Some people can get on BZPower more/waste time on the RPGs more than others.

I mean in regards to my comics, you're not wrong… They do pretty much anything unless I can think up an actual BIONICLE related joke.

It really isn't an issue of getting on BZP more or not, I could practically be on all day if need be. I've just got barely anything to contribute to. I don't like to simply make comments saying, "Great job on the (insert thing here)," or "My theory on (Blah blah) is (insert thing here)." I'm too used to writing paragraph long replies that if I can't make a reply (or more specifically a critique) on something that's long enough I just don't comment. This is normally reserved for subjects I'm unfamiliar with such as MOCs, most types of 3 dimensional art like sculptures or paper crafts, photo comics (which would be why I rarely comment on those. It's simply hard for me to judge something that is normally made better through $$ since I know that not everyone has enough money to do that), or most types of stories (I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to the story writing process so this is easy for me, I just normally don't have the time to read though several chapters of a story). I could probably participate in an RPG or something similar but I've got no clue how those work and I'm also too lazy to find out. 

Misuse of the word photosynthesis reminds me of someone my sister knew who claimed she had "photosynthesis epilepsy".

I too have epileptic seizures when I go outside and see plants. Scouting was a nightmare.

Heh! Now that one was certainly out of character. It was funny nonetheless, if slightly trypophobiac.

Misuse of the word photosynthesis reminds me of someone my sister knew who claimed she had "photosynthesis epilepsy".

What. Just...what.

That was clever. Also, today I learned I'm slightly trypophobiac, those images were creepy.

Shh, just let her believe.

Hmm...

I've had a maximum of 5 posts in the RPG section.

Braggasaurus rex over here.

What. Just...what.

Yeah... she was rather intolerable to be around.

Welp, luckily you no longer have to see her…? (I'm assuming since you used "was" instead of "is" that she's someone in the past)

Man, I hate it when people look photosynthesis

It's the worst. They're always putting up walls around themselves and others. Darn tree huggers.

~Soran

New Comic

s3_109_by_soarinskies-d9jxcoe.png

Insinuating

Hopefully you guys can tell it's mainly Soran who is speaking and not Leraku. There are some cases in the dialogue where Leraku could be speaking instead of Soran but it's mainly up to the viewer's interpretation.

Need help with an RPG?

Call 1-131-GHIDORA.

(but srsly I know how they work)

Oh, Z. You should quit complaining/swearing and just sell Soran! It would take care of that whole zombie problem.

Too busy to participate in an RPG. I'd rather create my own (shameless plug for the TRUTH series).

Please, don't give the characters any ideas. Sadly I hadn't even thought of that scenario.

We need new blender puns. 

I was thinking of having Soran possess various inanimate objects. That way he could say something awful like this,

k2-_ffd26041-3dee-4a67-b2a2-e10616a26dc7

I'm my biggest fan.

I am also somewhat trypophobiac honestly. That stuff is downright disgusting.

This one was just hilarious. I find myself again wondering what will become of Soran's predicament.

I'm worried for those people. I'll go ahead and say that there are definitely a few scenarios that will be explored in regards to Soran being without a body.

~Soran

• Upvote 1

Soran takes the money the bribes someone to give them their body but he tricked them so then he still keeps the money..... what u thought I would have a logical theory like use the money to build a robot body HA thats crazy I mean he would go insane from living for ever duh

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Heheheheheheheh. I'd probably do the same. Though I'd split it with the one who found it.

Oh, and don't worry about those people in the trypophobia pictures. That's not a real disease, parasite, or anything. It's a photoshopped image designed to induce trypophobia. Those in reality are the seeds of a certain plant photoshopped onto people.

Easier to sleep now, eh?

Pk57sNJ.jpg