Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

New Comic

s3_110_by_soarinskies-d9k2k26.png

Antagonizing Blenders

Honestly I find this one funny. Also, I'm considering changing Soran's text when he's walking around to simply being outlined in his colors. Would that make speech clearer for you guys?

all of your money is belong to soran

If I wasn't too busy I would totally make a version of that with my character. Alas, time is short.

Soran takes the money the bribes someone to give them their body but he tricked them so then he still keeps the money..... what u thought I would have a logical theory like use the money to build a robot body HA thats crazy I mean he would go insane from living for ever duh

Honestly that isn't that crazy of a theory. It actually sounds very realistic if it were not Soran we're talking about. Soran most likely wouldn't be able to deceive someone in such a manner.

Heheheheheheheh. I'd probably do the same. Though I'd split it with the one who found it.

Oh, and don't worry about those people in the trypophobia pictures. That's not a real disease, parasite, or anything. It's a photoshopped image designed to induce trypophobia. Those in reality are the seeds of a certain plant photoshopped onto people.

Easier to sleep now, eh?

Definitely makes me better. I was really worried for those people, I was either thinking mentally if they were okay to do that to themselves or if it was some creepy disease. At least it's just photoshop.

Well I mean, while it was dug up in Soran's backyard, the wish was still technically Z's.

Z could probably argue that but at the same time he wouldn't have been able to win in a situation like that if it were pulled to court. It's on Soran's property, whether something is found on their property or not, whoever owns the land has the right to the item. That's why oil companies have to actually have people sign papers instead of simply digging in their lawns.

Well I mean, while it was dug up in Soran's backyard, the wish was still technically Z's.

You know Soran would sue him anyway.

Bingo.

You know Soran would sue him anyway.

But of course.

I object that.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

When I read this for the first time, I honestly thought Z had killed Akino off screen.

Now it's time to wait and find out what Soran gets to possess. Maybe it's one of those many matoran captured by the deadly Fikou.

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Call up Ghid and pay him money he seems to do have an official degree of give me money for *insert job here* so just bribe "pay" Ghid for that specific job then knock him out with a shovel then present the sacrifice to soran the might blender MAY RISE AND BURN THE WORLD. then I can sit next to him with popcorn

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

New Comic

s3_111_by_soarinskies-d9k5y8y.png

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

To whoever was missing all the silly puns, this one is for you.

Sorry if you'll have to actually zoom into the comic to read Bulik's text in the 2nd panel. Couldn't fit it in without lowering the size.

Man, I was looking forward to Soran being a shovel. :glare:

Based on the way ghosts and possessions work in my comics it would be almost impossible. They can only possess living creatures, previously living things (like bodies) or electronics. Basically anything they could move or was previously able to move.

I was looking forward to him being the dirt shoveled by the shovel, myself

Or the corpse that was going to be dug up.

The corpse was the intended joke.

I was looking forward to him being the dirt shoveled by the shovel, myself

Or the corpse that was going to be dug up.

Dig Dug.

Next Plot Line: Soran possesses a Dig Dug machine and Akino plays the daylights out of him.

That could be odd, possessing a game machine. I never thought about that. I might make something around that idea, later.

When I read this for the first time, I honestly thought Z had killed Akino off screen.

Now it's time to wait and find out what Soran gets to possess. Maybe it's one of those many matoran captured by the deadly Fikou.

Nope, Akino is still very much alive. It was more of a reference to Z's first idea in mind of getting a body was to just dig one up.

Suddenly the series turns into Oneker's Comics when Soran goes to possess him.

Just do what Bronze did and build a robot.

Just make sure not to mess up the voice chip.

Call up Ghid and pay him money he seems to do have an official degree of give me money for *insert job here* so just bribe "pay" Ghid for that specific job then knock him out with a shovel then present the sacrifice to soran the might blender MAY RISE AND BURN THE WORLD. then I can sit next to him with popcorn

That's the back up plan.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Clausaphobia,the fear of santa.....santa... santa is an acronym Soran.A.New.Toy.Appercot..... Soran is the ghost of Xmas present. Presents are made by Elfs, Santa rules over the elves..... OMG THERE IS A RED DOT ON THE WALL *scampers away*...

huh that idk wat happened my brain gave up. Good comic but I do hope bulk wont burn wind with the entire coffe mug

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

You and your pathetic Spongebob jokes.

Dig Dug.

Next Plot Line: Soran possesses a Dig Dug machine and Akino plays the daylights out of him.

That could be odd, possessing a game machine. I never thought about that. I might make something around that idea, later.

That's the back up plan.

~Soran

1. So now you're stuck thinking of a corny video game title pun for Soran? :P

2. Logan Tec, your spelling is gold at times.

Welcome to after school time with Logan Tec were I dont have to speel correctly.

wait... =_= .... i see wat u did there

Edited by Logan Tec

So Back to water analogy since electronics have moving parts but arnt living its like putting the water into a cup or bucket

Edited by Logan Tec

New Comic

s3_112_by_soarinskies-d9k8y2p.png

Missing Star

New Christmas backgrounds and a new story arc in tune with the holidays. I wonder what'll happen.

Clausaphobia,the fear of santa.....santa... santa is an acronym Soran.A.New.Toy.Appercot..... Soran is the ghost of Xmas present. Presents are made by Elfs, Santa rules over the elves..... OMG THERE IS A RED DOT ON THE WALL *scampers away*...

huh that idk wat happened my brain gave up. Good comic but I do hope bulk wont burn wind with the entire coffe mug

"Soran a new toy appercot" is my favorite acronym. This is sounding more and more like a conspiracy theory, next you're going to accuse me of planning World Domination or something silly like that. Bulik probably won't.

So when does Mal construct Soran 2.0?

Soon.jpg

So when does Mal construct Soran 2.0?

New Years Eve

Sure, let's go with that.

You and your pathetic Spongebob jokes.

Dig Dug.

That's the back up plan.

~Soran

1. So now you're stuck thinking of a corny video game title pun for Soran? :P

Didn't know that was a Spongebob joke. Don't watch the show.

The only game that involves soaring off the top of my head is Galaga. Perhaps Soran is chased by the Ghost Busters into an arcade where he rests in one of those classic arcade games and whenever they get close to beating him Soran escapes the game and moves onto another one, each time facing whatever challenge is in those games. Just a thought.

Also, that was clever.

Welcome to after school time with Logan Tec were I dont have to speel correctly.

wait... =_= .... i see wat u did there

I imagine that reading Akino's text is a sinch for you.

Oh, the puns XP

Every couple comics needs a good pun thrown in. Or a bad one, depends on your point of view.

I want Soran to possess an arcade game next.

This is starting to feel like some sort of game. "What will Soran possess next?"

I hope you guys are aware that most possessing scenarios end when he gets a new body, so most of the story arcs would be present before then.

So Back to water analogy since electronics have moving parts but arnt living its like putting the water into a cup or bucket

That's pretty much spot on.

Spent the past couple of days reading up on all of your comics. 

I must say, you do a great job at this. The humor is original and not too repetitive, while the comic has some very nice visuals as well. 

I'm so sorry. Thanks, I try to keep things okay.

I want Soran to possess an arcade game next.

I vote Galaga.

If I had to choose just one I'd probably go with Galaga since it's the one I'm most familiar with.

But can he run Doom?

No, he only brings Doom.

Glad you guys enjoy the comics,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1

I must say, you do a great job at this. The humor is original and not too repetitive, while the comic has some very nice visuals as well. 

S...s...senpai, why are you confusing my emotions! 

bZpOwEr

All I contribute to this comic is poor spelling storyline theories Analogy Acronyms and conspiracy theories....Perhaps I spend a little to much of my free time on this topic. Also thank you spell check i misspelled 6 diffrent things in a row.

New Comic

s3_113_by_soarinskies-d9kd8o9.png

Planning with the Stars

Hopefully Soran's text is easy to read. If not then I can always switch back to speech bubbles for him.

S...s...senpai, why are you confusing my emotions! 

Relevant

Soran has possessed the star.

Does that make it a spirit star? (Actual BIONICLE joke)

All I contribute to this comic is poor spelling storyline theories Analogy Acronyms and conspiracy theories....Perhaps I spend a little to much of my free time on this topic. Also thank you spell check i misspelled 6 diffrent things in a row.

You can spend as much time as you want in the topic. I always like reading the different theories and such you guys come up with. It's honestly one of my favorite parts about comic making. It gives me an idea of how your minds work and how differently we think. We're both given essentially the same thing at the start which is an idea but then I travel off with that idea into one set of ideas while you guys travel in another way entirely. It's like the possessing the arcade game suggestion. I never would've thought about that but once I did I could easily create a story arc around that. Whether it's different than what you guys had in mind is of course up to our thought processes.

I'm surprised spell check hasn't given up yet.

Heheh. I'm the kind of person who found "Claustrophobia" funny. This one was amusing too.

Glad to know this worked out.

The star? I left it in the sky.

Go ask the man on the moon, or don't. He's kind of cheesy.

Oh, thanks, we'll check there.

If he doesn't answer I'll just go to Bugs bunny, I'm sure he's stranded there.

The star is busy Soran.

Soran in the sky.

You actually could've used my full characters name for that last pun. My character's name is literally a pun. Nicely done.

Soran D. Skies

Soaring the (hard e) skies

"I never said you actually did it, I just said I was blaming you."

Oh man I've gotta use that sometime... =P

For whenever you want to express your distaste for someone, it's a great go-to phrase.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comics,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1

finding a star is never that easy

It is if you check broadway

There's tons in the next door cemetery

Just bring them to the Redstar I'm sure they can revive them

New Comic

s3_114_by_soarinskies-d9kh9bz.png

Endless Possibilities

Technically, Axilus' logic is sound. The Grinch could absolutely exist in the comics.

The star? I left it in the sky.

Go ask the man on the moon, or don't. He's kind of cheesy.

Oh, thanks, we'll check there.

If he doesn't answer I'll just go to Bugs bunny, I'm sure he's stranded there.

Twice.

Somehow.

I don't understand.

Soran could posses the Fiku spider to find out what they were hiding

I mean we know what the fikou spider is hiding. It captures all the pests in the house.

The star is busy Soran.

Soran in the sky.

You actually could've used my full characters name for that last pun. My character's name is literally a pun. Nicely done.

Soran D. Skies

Soaring the (hard e) skies

I'll bear that in mind next time there's need for a flight related pun.

You might find that opportunity soon.

I hear there are several competitions for that sort of thing.

I mean, you're not wrong...

Also, Rip.

Just bring them to the Redstar I'm sure they can revive them

I'll get right to that.

Heh! That Ghost of Christmas joke lined up perfectly with the season!

Was that the plan?

Sorta was, sorta wasn't. It is true that when I gave context to where Soran got the outfit from, I had in mind any future Christmas Comics but even if I hadn't given any context to where he got it from I still would've had Soran wear it. Mainly just because it's a reference.

~Soran