Movies You Eagerly Anticipate

Cobui

What are some movies you can't wait to see? I'm stoked for the John Carter movie, which is finally getting made after ninety-odd years in development heck. Not to mention The Avengers, which I'm especially excited for since the new trailer came out.

fjRqLk4.jpg

Mostly Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises and Unnamed Star Trek Sequel.

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit are definitely the first on my list.I am also looking forward to the Bourne Legacy, the Hunger Games, the Amazing Spider-Man, the Avengers, and Skyfall, but not nearly as much (and those are basically listed in order of most-looking-forward-to to least) as TDKR and the Hobbit, as both of those look incredibly amazing. I simply cannot wait for TDKR and Hobbit. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

-The Hobbit-Batman Begins and The Dark Knight-All of the Indiana Jones series-Tron and Tron: Legacy-ThorYep, I'm behind on watching movies. :P I'm sure there are a few other movies I greatly anticipate watching for the first time, but I can't recall which at the moment.EDIT: I almost forgot The Hobbit! :o

Edited by Legolover-361

Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers! Avengers!-Woah, sorry, got a bit sidetracked there. Anyway, other than the above, there's also Hobbit, Dark Knight Rises, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, maybe Iron Sky, I'd prefer to see more of that before making a judgement

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Brave! Brave so much! I hear this movie will be similar to a Brothers Grimm type of fairy tale (I looooove classic fairy tales such as Hans Christian Andersen and the Brothers Grimm). I'm all for Andersen's style, don't get me wrong, but a Grimm style is something I haven't really seen in the "Fairy Tale" movies (even the ones that are based on the Grimm's work such as Tangled and their version of Cinderella. They always seem to be sweetened and it always seemed like a different story. It'll be nice to see a darker tone for once (though, I'm not expecting it to be too dark in theme, but I'm still really excited)).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

World War Z, The Dark Knight Rises and the Avengers.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Wow, 2012 is the year of the movie. Looking forward to soooooo much stuff this year. Let me see...The LoraxJohn CarterThe AvengersSnow White and the HuntsmanBraveThe Dark Knight RisesThe Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I watch the trailer for that one daily. :PIn the more distant future, I would have to add The Hobbit: There and Back Again, the next Star Trek movie, the 3D versions of the Star Wars saga, and I've also heard that Universal has considered making a film version of The Eye of the World, which I would be extremely excited to see if it's made. (Assuming they don't mess it up like most other fantasy books...)~Lord Rahl~

GameofShadowsGameofShadowsGameofShadowsGameofShadowsGameofShadowsGameofShadowsGameofshadowsGameofshadows.I'd been waiting alacritously since the first celluloid ended to see it, and then two days before I was to do so its final showing played in my local theater. *weeps*I'm also looking forward to John Carter, The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, Dark Knight Rises, and Brave. Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I don't like these superhero movies. I feel so sorry for the actors who have to dress up and be really into it.I saw X-Men: First Class the other day, and I felt so sorry for the girl who had to play the fairy.Remember when she shot those fireballs out of her mouth? Remember that face she made? Can you imagine standing in front of the camera and having the director tell you "Alright, what I want you to do is to make a really angry face and pretend that you're spitting fireballs. And remember to make a really intense hissing noise! Hiss and spit fireballs on the camera! Yes, just like that!"?When I watch a movie, I can't help but imagine how the filming is done.

Edited by No Light

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

The Hobbit would be the film I'm anticipating the most -- everything so far is falling into place so well it's unreal. I actually thought the trailer was some sort of dream of mine when I first saw it.Next in-command would be...PrometheusBZP Lovers III (I am not properly aware why the title was censored; either way it's the second sequel of that 1997 film with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones dealing with aliens)The AvengersThe Dark Knight Rises

Edited by Omega Kardas
kardasbanner.jpg

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
— H.P. Lovecraft —

--->My First Moc: The Water Reptilian Monster Thing!!<---

--->Credit to Zeddy of The Dark Beings shop for the Banner<---

Act of Valor (nowait that's already out)The Dark Knight RisesThe AvengersThe Venom Movie Coming Out Whose Name Don't KnowThe HobbitThe Hunger GamesI just saw John Carter the other day. It wasn't as silly as I thought it would be and it was really fun to watch.

Edited by Darcsyde