Your Hero Factory Collection?

2010: Dunkan Bulk, William Furno, Preston Stormer x2, Jimi Stringer, Mark Surge x2, Natalie Breez, Corroder, Rotor2.0: Nex 2.0, Furno 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Evo 2.0, Surge 2.0 x2, Breez 2.0, Nitroblast, Fire Lord3.0: Furno 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Witch DoctorBreakout 1: Surge, Evo, Rocka, Toxic Reapa, Jawblade-ibrow

Not many. Not as many as I'd like, at least.1.0: Surge, Meltdown, XPlode, Bulk and Vapour, Von Nebula, Rotor, Furno Bike, Dropship2.0: Furno, Evo, Jetbug, Nitroblast, Fire Lord3.0: Furno, Waspix, Rocka XL, Witch DoctorBreakout 1: Toxic Reapa

• 2 weeks later...

2010: Furno, Bulk, Surge, Stringer, and Meltdown2.0: Furno, Evo, and Stormer3.0: Furno, Rocka, Stringer, and Witch DoctorWinter Breakout: Jawblade, Splitface, Toxic Reapa, and RockaSummer Breakout: XT4Brain Attack: PyroxI also own a hero recon team member.

Edited by fauxname

I'm a dinosaur! Rawr.

My two AFOL uncles and I plan on getting them all, but my family's collection as of now is:Rise of the Rookies: Furno, Surge, Breez, Bulk, Stringer, Stormer, Xplode, Corroder, Meltdown, Thunder, Rotor, Von Nebula, Bulk & Vapour, Furno Bike, Drop Ship (100%)Ordeal of Fire: Furno 2.0, Surge 2.0, Breez 2.0, Nex 2.0, Evo 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Jetbug, Drilldozer, Nitroblast, Fire Lord (100%)Savage Planet: Furno 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Fangz, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Scorpio, Rocka XL, Witch Doctor (83%)Breakout Part I: Furno, Surge, Evo, Rocka, Jawblade, Splitface, Toxic Reapa, Black Phantom (100%)Breakout Part II: Breez, Bulk, Nex, Stringer, Thornraxx, Core Hunter, XT4, Voltix, Stormer XL, Speeda Demon (70%)DC Ultrabuild Super Heroes: Batman, Joker, Green Lantern (100%)Marvel Ultrabuild Super Heroes: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America (33%)Total: 89%

Edited by Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

I have 33 sets so far.

• [*]All 2.0's except Furno. Drilldozer, and Jetbug[*]All 3.0's except Stringer. Rocka XL, Raw Jaw, Waspix, Fangz, and Witch Doctor[*]All of Alpha Team 1 (1.0 forms), Bulk & Vapour, Rotor, Von Nebula, Meltdown(x2), Furno Bike, Thunder, and Corroder[*]Breakout Evo and Rocka, and Black Phantom

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

All of them except Breez and Thronraxx.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Odd topic, but what the heck.HEROES2010: Breez, Stringer, Stormer2011: Nex 2.0. Evo 2.0, Nex 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Furno 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Rocka XL2012: Surge, Furno, EvoVILLAINS2010: All of them.2011: All of them.2012: Splitface, Toxic Reapa, Black PhantomOTHERBulk and Vapor Edit: Updated as of 8/19/12

Edited by Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

LlqByyh.png

1.0: Stormer (My first HF set), Furno, Bulk2.0: Stormer, Nex, Hero Recon Ordeal of Fire set3.0: Stormer, Rocka4.0: Furno, I'll get Stormer laterYep, my collection consists of Heroes. My brother has villains and Bulk 3.0.

mindeth the cobwebs

Okay... this might be a bit of a read.Series 1: Heroes: Stormer, Stringer, Bulk, Furno, Surge, BreezVillains: Von Nebula, Rotor, Thunder, X-plode, Corroder, MeltdownVehicles: NoneSeries 2:Heroes: Stormer, Furno, Breez, Surge, Nex, EvoVillains: Fire Lord, Jetbug, Drilldozer, NitroblastSeries 3:Heroes: Stormer, Furno, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Rocka, Rocka XLVillains: Witch Doctor, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Fangz, ScorpioSeries 4 (1st half):Heroes: Furno, Rocka, Nex, SurgeVillains: Black Phantom, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, SplitfaceSeries 4 (2nd half)None, since I'm still awaiting the releases. For sure, I'd want to get Stormer and Breez.

I've got Stormer 2.0, Breez 2.0, and Surge 2.0. My sister has Breez 1.0 and Von Nebula, and my brother has Fire Lord. I think that's it.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I have all of these sets, but most, if not all, are currently in pieces for Mocing purposes. I do, however, keep most HF parts separated from my Bionicle, so I could rebuild them all If I wanted.-William Furno-Preston Stormer-MeltdownRotor-Von Nebula-Breez 2.0-Surge 2.0-Stormer 2.0-Evo 2.0-Jetbug-Firelord (x2, one currently mixed in with my Bionicle parts, so odds are I'll never see that one again)-Furno 3.0-Bulk 3.0-Stringer 3.0-Waspix-Witch Doctor-Rocka XL (Mixed in with Bionicle. Never liked it much anyway.)-Evo-RockaToxic Reapa-Black PhantomI'll probably rebuild several 2.0 and 3.0 heroes to display with my Toa Nuva when I get back home.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

I never really got in to Hero Factory, but if I really like the look of a set then I'll buy it. But I only get villians for some reason.1.0 - Meltdown, Rotor and Thunder2.0 - Nitroblast and JetbugDidn't get any 3.0 setsBreakout - Toxic Reapa and SplitfaceI'm planning to get Core Hunter from the upcoming summer line, that thing looks awesome.

Bulk. Thats all I got.
Which Bulk? There are 4 (1.0, 3.0, Breakout, and the one in Bulk & Vapor).I recently got Breakout Rocka, and I really love it. Sadly, that's my only 2012 set. ;_; Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Just got more sets recently in addition to the ones in my previous post2.0: Breez (finally I have all 2.0 heroes)Breakout: Surge, Furno, BP, Toxic Reapa (had Rocka at one point but had to return him)

Series 4 (1st half):Heroes: Furno, Rocka, Nex, SurgeVillains: Black Phantom, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, Splitface
Umm, pretty sure that's Evo you have. Nex is a wave 2 set.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

My collection is:1.0: Bulk 1.0CorroderRotor2.0: Surge 2.0Evo 2.0Nitroblast3.0: Rocka XLWitch DoctorBreakout: FurnoBlack Phantom
I'm going to get Toxic Reapa and Rocka soon, so that will increase my collection's size.I also might get Bulk and Core Hunter in a few weeks as well.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I am planning to get really soon:4.0: Stormer XL(also a normal version MOC), Furno, Breez, Surge, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Rocka and Evo.That will probably be all for a good while. I prefer Bionicle but this years stuff looks pretty good

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

• 5 weeks later...

My collection consists solely of Von Nebula and the Furno Bike. You heard me right. :PWell, okay, I do have most of Stormer 2.0 from a trade too, but still.I should admit I wanted most/all of the Hero Factory Titans, but never got around to buying them. With the 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes, I don't intend to get any. Some of the newer sets are interesting, but I'll see when they go on sale somewhere.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Most of my collection is dismantled now, and is being used for bigger and better things.. more on that later.From the first wave, I've got Heroes Stormer, 2 Bulks, 2 Stringers, and Surge. For Villains I have collected Xplode, Meltdown, and my sis and I share Von Nebula. I also have the Furno Bike, still all in one piece. sarcastic.gif I've collected one of each of the six Heroes from wave 2, and have a second Surge. I also have Fire-Lord, Nitroblast, Drilldozer, and Jetbug! I didn't get Stormer from the Savage Planet wave as I thought I would.. he was sold out by the time I got to the store to buy him! Instead, I have Stringer, Bulk, and Rocka. I also have a Raw-Jaw, and a Waspix. I think that's it for that wave.And for the Breakout Waves, both 1 & 2, I have collected Rocka, 2 Evos(for use on a big project!), and Stormer XL. In the way of villains I have The Black Phantom, Voltix, Toxic Reapa, and Splitface. I really want Breez and Thornraxx, but I can't find them in any local stores :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

summer 2010:

• furno (2x)
  • bulk (2x)
  • stringer (2x)
  • stormer
  • surge
  • breez
  • xplode (4x)
  • thunder
  • corroder (2x)