Bored Yet?

fishers64

Yes, I do wish we had some more exciting topics.It is kinda nice getting so that I can look at someone's avatar/sig and think "Oh, I remember that avatar/signature". That may be good, or bad. Having not been on the old forums, I don't really know what to compare it to.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, no, I actually just came back to the site after a few years hiatus. Though I have no idea what has been going on with the site since then other then a changed interface.By the way, I take it that people left after Bionicle ended? Or was it something else? Also what was "The Great Downtime" I keep hearing so much about?

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Not really, no, I actually just came back to the site after a few years hiatus. Though I have no idea what has been going on with the site since then other then a changed interface.By the way, I take it that people left after Bionicle ended? Or was it something else? Also what was "The Great Downtime" I keep hearing so much about?

The board was down for six months while the admins did the upgrade you see. No big deal.

I'm too busy having sexy adventures to be bored.

If I was to write anything, it could essentially be summarised with this.Although these adventures take place in the RPG section, and likely have nothing to do with what you're talking about. And they aren't always sexy, sometimes resulting in me dying or something.

I'm most bored with General Art and BIONICLE-themed creations. They're not updated much, and I always enjoy viewing what other people have made, it inspires me.
Agreed, General Art is one of the slowest forums nowadays. Which is a real pity, because we've got quite some talented artists around. :/

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I don't find myself "bored" here, per se, but I do think the forums have slowed down, and not as many people are regular posters now, I think mostly due to the storyline and sets' end.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

No, not really. I typically find a thread to read and maybe reply to, and if not, I find something else to do besides BZPower.
I don't find myself "bored" here, per se, but I do think the forums have slowed down, and not as many people are regular posters now, I think mostly due to the storyline and sets' end.
same as both of these.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Let's put it this way: back before the huge downtime, I was on BZPower posting every day on tons of forums. After the redesign, I was so excited to be back on the website that introduced me to the Internet that I paid to become a Premier Member (which, as you can see, clearly went wrong somehow). Now? This place is a wasteland. Any members who didn't lose interest entirely from the downtime and the death of Bionicle were probably too put off by the incredibly different and extremely clunky forum design to even bother. The activity on this board is pitiful, and it's really a shame to see this place in this state.Anyway, I barely check here once a week, and that's just to see if there's any interesting discussions in COT (which there rarely are, but maybe that's just my interests). Everything else is the same thing over and over, and yeah, it's boring. I think that if this website wants to survive, they'll need an overhaul of the rules and make the forum more Lego-centric in general, not just Bionicle.Well, that was my little rant. What can I say? I was bored.

Now? This place is a wasteland. Any members who didn't lose interest entirely from the downtime and the death of Bionicle were probably too put off by the incredibly different and extremely clunky forum design to even bother. The activity on this board is pitiful, and it's really a shame to see this place in this state.
As apposed the extraordinarily easy to us interface on the old boards. :sarcastic:And whether things are inactive depends mostly on where you're looking, calling CoT and the RPG section inactive or even slow is kind of ridiculous. The Library and MOC areas seem to receive a fairly decent amount of posts, and GD seems to have someone complaining about inactively everyone other day.I've seen dead forums, an this ain't it.
I think that if this website wants to survive, they'll need an overhaul of the rules and make the forum more Lego-centric in general, not just Bionicle.
This, however, is an excellent idea.

I'm a tad bored. I still have B:CoD to work on, but there are unfortunately relatively few other fangames to look forward to/play. Add that to the fact that I frequent 3-4 or so other forums, school and other such Real Life(tm) activities, and I don't get much time to spend on here in the first place.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png