RPG Forum Contest 24

Black Six

I think this entry would have to be entered in two contests...maybe even three because I'm pretty sure that it's going to be impossible to finish the story in a matter of three months :P

I plan for it to be a long-lasting, well-loved RPG.It's the whole MU.If we had enough topics, it'd be like the BZPRPG upscaled.EDIT: Blade, could you update the staff list and jobs? Wotz is now assistant catographer/drafting artist, and TX is also official staff. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

EDIT: Blade, could you update the staff list and jobs? Wotz is now assistant catographer/drafting artist, and TX is also official staff.

Working on overhauling the entry to look even better. =D I'll include the change to Wotz' job description.

Soooo....Does anyone have any interest in my RPG? There are so many good ideas this year, I'm going to have trouble deciding.-BANE

Soooo....Does anyone have any interest in my RPG? There are so many good ideas this year, I'm going to have trouble deciding.-BANE

We have interest, but I think you'll have to re-enter that one some time later, after you put some more work into it.May I recommend the contest after the next one?

profiles i guess

I'm glad I entered Fatal Error. I had two previous ideas for the last two contests, (one I ditched and another I turned into an epic) but this was the first one I was truly proud of. AND PEOPLE LIKE IT! :D [/rant]

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm glad I entered Fatal Error. I had two previous ideas for the last two contests, (one I ditched and another I turned into an epic) but this was the first one I was truly proud of. AND PEOPLE LIKE IT! :biggrin: [/rant]

Get back to work in the Think Tank!Shadow Squad is not fully assembled!

profiles i guess

By default, this RPG is going have like 12 votes at the very beginning. Just from the GMs and assistants and stuff. :PEDIT: It has more than Kirse! Aie!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Aren't we just http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngWell, Grochitwin, before the break's over I must warn you lot that I'm off for the night, so please don't flood my notifications with comments :P (that is a joke, post to your maximum capacity).

It'll be a flood the likes of which hasn't been seen since the time of Noah.

profiles i guess

@Kal: Nah, you're more like Stormy. Wait and see. He's gonna join Fatal Error if it wins.By the way, I've got some brilliant ideas for the plot, Kal. TO THE PMs!

For...Fatal Error? Or for Shadow of a Doubt?If it's the second one, I'm open to ideas, but Xemnas and I already have a basic plot layout set up.

profiles i guess

In my opinion, any RPG with more than one big island is too big. :PI can already tell you this planned RPG won't be recieving any vote from me. Although I guess technically it is all one big robot, so...Now, tournament RPGs, that is where it is at.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

In my opinion, any RPG with more than one big island is too big. :PI can already tell you this planned RPG won't be recieving any vote from me. Although I guess technically it is all one big robot, so...Now, tournament RPGs, that is where it is at.

It's not until the next contest that I/We are likely to enter it.I add the We so that they don't feel left out, but I'm the one who it's going to be entered under when we do enter it.

profiles i guess

B6 has said before that you can have multiple topic, just tell him you're doing it. No need for a petition. =PAnyways, what I see happening is a.) everyone is in a different place, not enough players, RPG dies or b.) everyone is in one place, then tries to move around, tons of confusion, RPG dies. There just aren't enough RPers on BZP to make it viable. Especially with a staff that large everyone will butt heads at one point or another.However, for an RPG idea I had, the thing would span the Bionicle Universe and still be kept nice and clean. A hint has to do with it being ships. And Lev, I thought of this before WotS, so meh. =P But anyways, right now I don't have time for that, so yeah.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Instead of ships, we've got teleporters. We could still keep things relatively clean, actually. And with all the people working right now, remember, we're using a democratic process. Heads may butt, but we'll just use our EARs.ExpressAdressResolve.EAR.

profiles i guess

Yes, but the way my game would (or possibly will, eventually) work, Everyone has to be together, or at least everyone must be on the same course. It's railroaded, yes, but only due to the universe only letting you travel one way.Basically, One Piece. Actually, come to think of it, it should probably just be a One Piece RPG, not trying to make it Bionicle. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*