RPG Forum Contest 24

Black Six

Maybe you should....maybe I should speak more like Zacac would as well...anyway made improvements to the to idea I have again, good luck to all!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Alright, pulled off a few more reviews today. That's it for now. Might have one or two tomorrow as well. At least Kirse's done. :PNow every single GM of that RPG needs to write me a re...Nevermind. That'd break the server having all of those posts.[/joke]-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Lol oh Lev youAs for reviewing, there's no way any of us will look down on another opinion, so review away! Even if it's "boring" as you say, it'll still be appreciated. I must say that before me, and now Lev, there wasn't much humor put into reviewing that I know of. Lev takes it to the next level, actually, and I respectively incline my head to his hijinks.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Yay! This means that once I've got Kal and Wotz's profiles, and fixed up the banner and a few spelling errors and missing sentences in mine, my RPG will get reviewed by Zoms, and openly mocked by Lev! :happydance:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

MSN/Bing is currently in the users list for this topic.The only user on this topic besides me. I'm scared, guys. This might be my last post ever.For reviews, I like doing it because I am bored feel that, if you're gonna read it, you might as well share your thoughts with the author. Every RPG can be made better, after all. Except Morrowind. But that's not text-based.EDIT: Luckily Vorex came and saved me.EDIT 2: Wait. It's still there. Watching us. Sorry Vorex, you're on your own.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Wow, I just realized we still basically have a whole month to go before the voting starts. And here I am trying to read review as many RPGs as I can with my short attention span. :PIt's not short. Rather average, though. But not too tall. One could not mistake it for some sort of basketball player or anything.Anyway, it's good to see so many entries up already. Hopefully we can keep up this pace, though I am not holding my breath.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Hopefully, you will all see Goodbye Innocence this contest.Hopefully, I will have a better name for it. :P

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

To be honest everyone seems to be Doug better than me. Guess everyone has had more experience.SO far city of the dead and swarm into hive are defiantly ones I'm voting for.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

To be honest everyone seems to be Doug better than me. Guess everyone has had more experience.SO far city of the dead and swarm into hive are defiantly ones I'm voting for.

I have no experience. At all. =3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

But I have experience being staff, at least.I'm surprised that two people have already asked me to staff their RPGs.I thought it would have been zero. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

But I have experience being staff, at least.I'm surprised that two people have already asked me to staff their RPGs.I thought it would have been zero. :P
I asked you because you were the first person that came to mind, and because you're awesome. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The 'Because You're Awesome' worked for Tyler as well, it seems. V-3, well, he just brought me on at first to fill empty space.Now I'm the helpful tech guru. :P

Hmm...I would think of you more as 'the guy with the lightsaber' than 'the helpful tech guru'. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I still need co-hosts.

The 'Because You're Awesome' worked for Tyler as well, it seems. V-3, well, he just brought me on at first to fill empty space.Now I'm the helpful tech guru. :P

Hmm...I would think of you more as 'the guy with the lightsaber' than 'the helpful tech guru'. XD
I could describe to you the inner workings of a lightsaber in Star Wars in good detail.And I have ideas for lightsaber-like plasma-based weapons that would be feasible in real life, possibly with current day technology.Just as a small sample.

profiles i guess

Been reading through some of the entries and I've found some I really likeCity of the deadSurrender Unto the HiveFatal ErrorI like City of the Dead because IMO,it has an interesting plot,action,and did I mention an interesting plot? EDIT: VISORAK AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS :smeag:EDIT: Visrak allow for interesting combat possibilities (such a climbing up walls and on webs, rhoutaka (or however you spell it :P) and venom)EDIT: Fun in a global conquest and large armies wayI like Surrender Unto the Hive because:it has an interesting plot (Not so much as CotD but it still is interesting),action,VAHKI AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS :smeag: ,An excuse to put my posts in binary (With translation, for those who are too lazy),*insert another awesome comment in this that I can't remember*EDIT: Fun in a global conquest and large armies wayI like Fatal Error because:Portal/Portal 2 references in intro.Funny intro.interesting plot (It's hard to say, but I think it has the same level of interesting plot as SUtH)just seems very fun.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So far I think the only one that is gauranteed a vote from me is Surrender Unto the Hive; I need to take a closer look at some of the RPGs, as I recall liking City of the Dead last contest and I think Lev's looked pretty good, but at the same time due to my incoming absences I'm not too worried about who wins. xD-ibrow

Aw yeah.Mine's is the one that 'seems very fun'. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

I knew I was forgetting that one comment....All of them seem very fun, but the other entries seem very fun in the global conquest and large armies type of fun. yours has a unique type of..... "Survival" type fun.I'm starting to confuse myself XD Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Aw yeah.Mine's is the one that 'seems very fun'. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

I knew I was forgetting that one comment....All of them seem very fun, but the other entries seem very fun in the global conquest and large armies type of fun. yours has a unique type of..... "Survival" type fun.I'm starting to confuse myself XD
Go with Fatal Error most definitely then.Who knows, I might just reward you with a lightsaber for good RPing.

profiles i guess

I was going for 'survival'.In most RPGs, you know that everything will be fine for your character. You jump into a fight and you might get a few scrapes, possibly death if it's with a GM, but nothing more.But in FE, your character is in constant, real danger. They could die at any moment, unless you are very clever about keeping them safe.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So, FE gets voted through and you join Kal's group, stand as close as possible to his character and you might just survive the journey. XD

With crippling injuries, of course :P

Who knows, I might just reward you with a lightsaber for good RPing.

That would be nice.Just remembered a few more comments I had on the RPGs I like, I'll be editing the earlier post

Go with Shifting Sands, guys. Because endless desert duh. Then again, Kal did a certain thing to pretty much guarantee my support. XD And Waves because c'mon pirates.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Go with Shifting Sands, guys. Because endless desert duh. Then again, Kal did a certain thing to pretty much guarantee my support. XD And Waves because c'mon pirates.

World domination RPG and/or survival RPG trumps pirates RPG'nuff said