What Is The Most Annoying Word/sound You Know?

JPNML

I've always been irritated with the word 'Hot'. For some reason whenever I say the word hot or if I say someone looks hot (because they're overheated) people think I'm hitting on someone, it's really irritating. I don't really mind the word, I just don't like people's reactions to the word.Another word I'm slightly irritated by (though not as much as the first one) is when people call each other bro or 'brah'. Bro is alright, I don't really mind it but when people say 'brah' I just get really annoyed. Is it too much for someone to use a different word that doesn't sound like underwear?[...]As for sounds, Mainly its whatever is really loud since I have above sensitive hearing.~Soran
... it's kinda good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way. About both things.
Oh and another word, "Black". The color black is one of my favorite colors but for some reason if I say the word black or I reference something is the color black people automatically call me racist. It just incredibly annoying."Hey man, check out this black chair, its really comfy.""Racist."...Seriously?Also another thing is how people seem to use the word 'gay' as an insult.
... wow, thankfully that's never happened to me, because I'm very much into all things dark/black. :/Using "gay" as an insult is about the worst thing ever.
Agreed. Most people I know who identify as homosexual are quite different from the stereotypical view pushed upon them. Heck, they're great people, and deserve to be treated as such.On topic: Most annoying sound? An unsharpened pencil-ugh, I hate that sound. Most annoying word? I don't really have one- but people who "attempt to be cool" by overusing slang annoy the Karz out of me.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Also the other profane term that had come to mean "homosexual." It is downright unbearable.I'm also going to agree with whoever it was that mentioned flies flying. Many a fly has been murdered in my home because of that vile sound.

AXKP5KC.png

I've always been irritated with the word 'Hot'. For some reason whenever I say the word hot or if I say someone looks hot (because they're overheated) people think I'm hitting on someone, it's really irritating. I don't really mind the word, I just don't like people's reactions to the word.Another word I'm slightly irritated by (though not as much as the first one) is when people call each other bro or 'brah'. Bro is alright, I don't really mind it but when people say 'brah' I just get really annoyed. Is it too much for someone to use a different word that doesn't sound like underwear?[...]As for sounds, Mainly its whatever is really loud since I have above sensitive hearing.~Soran
... it's kinda good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way. About both things.
Oh and another word, "Black". The color black is one of my favorite colors but for some reason if I say the word black or I reference something is the color black people automatically call me racist. It just incredibly annoying."Hey man, check out this black chair, its really comfy.""Racist."...Seriously?Also another thing is how people seem to use the word 'gay' as an insult.
... wow, thankfully that's never happened to me, because I'm very much into all things dark/black. :/Using "gay" as an insult is about the worst thing ever.
I agree. cool dudes in my class use it all the time. almost in every sentence, except in classes.Seriously. search up the definition. it will either tell you one definition or tell you it it another word for happy.Shut up is overused too. like this:"blah blah blah!" "Shut up!" but with a pleasant tone to it.

The sound Jim Carrey makes in Dumb and Dumber.He even calls it the most annoying sound in the world. :)EDIT: Or screamers in videos. You don't know how many days I was scared after seeing that. I wouldn't even go on the computer.Yeah, down here in the south, you'll be called racist easily if you say black. (How ironic in the South!)I don't like descrimination against gays either. Me: "They haven't started wars, have they?"60 Year Old Senator: *Speachless*

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Most annoying saying: YOLO, hands down. Cannot stand, I'm irritating myself just typing about it.Most annoying noise: My alarm clock in the morning. Its been thrown across the room a couple times, I'm sure you can relate.
I bust into your room and place alarm clocks in there because YOLO!also, the phrase "I'm a Redditor" annoys me to no end

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

People who say 'son' to people who aren't their son annoys me. I don't know why a lot of people are using it, especially when the person wins/angry at something."Just beat you high score, SON!"I also dislike that some words have different meanings just because their spelled differently. Now I don't mean things like 'read' or 'read' or anything like that. I mean things like 'Noob' being used as an insult and 'Newb' being used as a beginner at something. Really makes no sense, either way normally the first one comes to mind whenever someone says 'Newb/Nub/Newb' so its pretty annoying. Another thing that I'm highly annoyed about is how people are using medical terms as insults. Those words being 'retarded', 'dumb', etc.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm getting tired of hearing people call other people they hate "gay". Seriously, you could tell someone's sexuality just by looking at them? Anyway, you wanna know anther interet slang I hate? YOLO. Well yes, you only live once. But do they actually realise that you also only DIE once?

Edited by Festus Flare

Republican. I kid I kid :P A word I really, really dislike is tradition. Technically, it's a beautiful word but whenever it's used about something or someone it's just superstupid. Traditional is just an excuse people use when they don't want to change something. Resisting change for the sake of resisting change = Facepalm

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

The thumping sound when some speakers are turned on/off. The sound of two wine glasses scraping against each other. The sound of my cats meowing really loudly when they want attention.As for words/phrases...I hate hearing the word "awkward" being used to describe any social situation. I also hate when people obsess over karma without understanding it, like every time something bad happens, they blame karma.

IetTsFQ.png

I hate YOLO not because of how it sounds, but for how overused it is. Its getting to the point where I've heard several people basically define it as "Carpe Diem for stupid people."Also, in firm agreement with everyone against using the word gay as an insult. I have a friend who used it all the god darn time to describe stuff he doesn't like. Is it seriously that hard to come up with something else to say? Heck, I'm even fine with people swearing like a sailor...oddly enough, half the time swear words are used in my country, we're usually complimenting someone.When people say they "could care less" when what they really mean is they couldn't.Whenever someone is talking about rogues, and they keep mispelling it as rouge.Sounds: When a chair/table with metal legs is scraped across the floor. My teeth feel like they're writhing in my gums when I hear it. I also hate when people do a loud inhale when they're about to put some food in their mouth, because they're inclined to do it every. Single. Time. Don't know why it bothers me so much, though.When I see laughter being typed as "wkwkwkwk". I know the origin of it, but seriously: show me two people on this earth that laugh like that. Seriously.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

A couple more. Most of the British shall agree with me when I say just two simple words, "go compare". Not the words themselves. How they're said. At least a bazooka signals the fact that they appear to be nearing an end.Ooh, and I'm gonna have to say a couple of internet related sayings I hate. "Forever alone", "like a boss", "true story" and all the other related phrases. Again, I've nothing against the words themselves, but when used in the context of meme faces, I get irritated. And gratuitous usage of "Le" when nothing else about the following sentence is French. What's. The. Point?Not to mention the sound of cutlery scraping against plates. Or canines accidently sliding against one another.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

YOLO, internet acronyms and memes spoken out loud, etc.As for sounds, it's the sound of a pencil eraser than ran out scraping against the paper or desk. Makes me want to smash something.I never had a problem with the word gay as an insult for some reason, though I don't use it that way.

Pk57sNJ.jpg