Waves Of The South

IC: Nieve (Sakrinil)Nieve sat in his chair behind the counter of his shop. He looked at the small rahi in their cages. "Rare rahi= good money" he said.OOC: Nieve is open for interactionIC: Arco (Prison)Arco had to leave, he had to breakout, he had been planning since the day he arrived. A matoran guard arrived with his food he shoved the dish into Arco's cell. Arco began to eat, then as the guard walked away Arco started making choking noises.The guard came back and started to give Arco the Heimlich Maneuver. Arco reached back grabbed and grabbed the Matoran's dagger. The Matoran turned around to face Arco" HE..." Arco grabbed the matoran and held the knife to his throat. "I want outta this dump!"

Edited by turtleman

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

NPC-Guard:The guard snarled, grasping Arco's wrist and holding the knife away, before he punched Arco in the nerve in his carpals, causing him to gasp in pain and drop the dagger. The guard rolled away, picking it up again."Not happening," he growled. "You're in here for a reason, and you aren't getting out."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ArcoArco fell back from the pain. "I'll be outta here someday"

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

NPC-Guard:"Yeah, sure," the Guard said with a snort, locking down Arco's cell again. "Next time, if you're going to fake choking, make sure you don't look quite so clean. That really tells me you're faking-as well, you didn't even have any food in your mouth, I could tell when you're talking." He rolled his eyes."Honestly, you're lucky I didn't hurt you doing that Heimlich-it certainly would've shut you up."

profiles i guess

IC: TanikaTanika quickly went back to the store owner that had hired him and gathered his few possessions as well as some supplies, a spool of wire, and some insulators “I’m going after Midnight.” Tanika told the matoran.Store owner; “But what if he comes back while you’re gone.”Tanika; “She, not he. And she won’t, she’s going after bigger things.”Store owner; “But what if the thief is not Midnight.”Tanika; “Then my traps will stop him.”Store owner; “But if you’re gone how do I get past the traps?”Tanika paused, he hadn’t thought about that. He had wired all the items in the shop together and charged them so that if anyone touched them they would be shocked unconscious, but how would the matoran do anything if he wasn’t there to turn it off. Then Tanika got an idea. “Come here.” he told the matoran. Tanika grabbed the matoran and charged him with electricity, and then he caused the electricity to stay in the matoran. “There, since like charges repel and the electricity in you can’t go anywhere it will repel the electricity in the trap so you’re immune to it."Store owner; “interesting.”Tanika grabbed his pack and headed back to the library.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:"I am saving who I can!" Artorre said. "I'm not letting you sacrifice yourself so we can try and likely fail to escape. We can't have half the island's population coming after us, we need to be on good terms with them when we leave."IC: Kitala: Great Library:In an old, green chair in the Great Library, Quorvex would find Kitala, who was, conveniently enough, reading a story loosely based on the legend of the Legion Scepter. She was very still, so much so that Quorvex didn't even notice her the first time he looked around. In fact, he only saw her the second time because she was turning a page at that moment. Noticing him staring, slowly realizing she was there, she looked up from her book. "Hello," She said softly, smiling.

IC: Keran | Misty Island"Neh?" Keran started, looking around. "Who said that?" Lesvera's voice coming from seemingly nowhere had startled him - almost, but not quite, enough that he forgot to keep her up there. After determining that he'd figure out the source later, he decided to go along with the demands of the mysterious voice anyway and steadily increased her gravity, enough to have her dropping a little faster. Hopefully not too fast, though - that would hurt. A lot. Upon further consideration he decided to stop thinking and just focus on his task. Less chance of injury.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Waiting so Lev has one more chance to post for the flying rahi before anything happens...IC (Great Library): As Krash and Tanika left, Quorvex began to walk toward the Toa of Psionics in the far corner. However, when Kitala spoke up, he performed a double-take and focused his attention on her."Sorry," Quorvex said, "I didn't see you there."Glancing at the book she was reading, it seemed to imply some subject matter related to the Legion Scepter. Well, in never hurt to ask."This might feel a bit sudden, but would you know anything about the character Midnight? And would you be interested in joining an expedition in order to find her?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: When I made the post about the flying Rahi, I assumed that Lesvera had already fallen back into the mists and it was out of her sight. She would then land and say something like "we have company" or something else cheesy and cliche.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandIn the midst of the fighting, the third being suddenly glowed and began to hum with power as he aimed at the ground, sending a wave of energy across the area that spread out rapidly. Each individual on the field, including the invisible enemy sneaking behind him, was suddenly claimed by a stasis field. Unless one had electrical abilities, it would be until he deactivated it or lost concentration.For the Toa and the like - he heard through thoughts what Vilthra had taken from the group. However, the others of his own species each possessed innate abilities of their own to resist such an effect, and all managed to break free. Vilthra, for her part, was the quickest to it and grabbed an arrow, jamming it into the eye of her opponent as he began to stir once more. A scream came out as he stumbled back.The fight continued a while longer, concluding with Vilthra and Hetgar still standing. The now one eyed being was dead on the ground, whilst the third being in the company had a trench spike shoved into his neck. The skirmish had ended with equal losses on each side.Hetgar moved to his fallen allies side and pried his mask from his face. "This shall be placed upon our halls in honored memory." he said firmly, before looking at the Toa group, now freed from the field by its creators death. "If you plan on an escape, you would be wise to do it now. Because that's all it will be. I had held some faith that you would work to save a life, but apparently I was mistaken. You're too cowardly to even pick a side."He was visibly upset - the still nameless warrior was likely a close friend. Vilthra, however, was far more vocal with antipathy of the group saying, "We should take one of them with him for their actions." Hetgar was shaking his head, saying, "No. Not here. Unless you attempt the escape you were planning while we were fighting for our lives."OOC: Reputation Drop -15 Astoronds Army. -15 Khalvar's Armies. Net of of -25 for Astorond and -15 for Khalvar. Chance of forming an alliance with these people to build the island of Yheyn? Currently very, very low. Most Likely Alignments Displayed in this interaction by Artorre: True Neutral, Neutral Evil. Most Likely Alignments Displayed in this interaction by Salvinn: Chaotic Neutral, True Neutral-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Jaron:"Oh? You think they'll find me, eh?" Jaron smiled. "You'd be wrong."IC-Cotan:"Bah!" Cotan growled, stumbling his opponent somewhat. A drunkard Prime had decided to get angry with him for some stupid reason, challenging him to a duel. Honourbound, Cotan could not refuse. And so, they were dueling. Cotan had eschewed his heavy sabre in favour of a small sword, something that, seeing as he was lightning-fast with his sabre, could only have one descriptor for his speed with it:"Wow." In fact, that was what the Prime just muttered, watching as Cotan made a quick salute and flourish. Now he stood, in an en garde position yet again, though he held his other hand out in such a way as to keep his blade better sighted, to see the perfectly level line he must achieve were he to thrust with it.The prime advanced, and Cotan stood. Then, the bout started. Thrust, parry, riposte, parry. A simple rhythm they fell into, until Cotan made a quick appel, and then he lunged forwards. The Prime barely stumbled out of the way before he was impaled by the sword, though he managed to launch a quick attack at Cotan as the Toa continued past with a smile.Cotan quickly turned about, parrying the Prime's blade, before he rode along the other blade, hooking his through a ring on the guard of the other's small sword, a finger ring that wasn't being used, before he quickly flicked his wrist.The weapon went flying into the air, coming to rest beside Cotan's right hand, the one he wasn't using, as he whipped his blade out to the neck of the Prime."And so you see," he said with a calm, almost bored, voice, "When a Council member is on business, you are not interrupt them. They may just prove smarter and stronger than you are." He snorted, sheathing the small sword as he took his sabre back with a frown.Really, there weren't enough duelists in Yheyn...or the rest of the islands in the Southern Alliance. He'd taken to fighting with his left hand, just to give those he dueled against a greater chance, and yet he still won much too easily every time.He sighed as he clipped his sabre, in its sheathe, back onto his belt. Who knew, maybe he would find somebody on an island near, or maybe he could challenge Vamden to a friendly one in the Shimmering Palace, if he went there, a demonstration for those younger duelists who wished to get on in the field. That would be a rather good idea.He smiled."Assuming they could follow the blades," he muttered.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: "I'm not actually left handed.""Neither am I."But that would only work if Vamden cared about making fights fair. Or a challenge. Dude sits in a giant chair all day long.[GM]IC: Eydarian / Frumus ~ Rebellions Ruined Fortress"You are a Toa of Fire with a Hau and a chip on his shoulder." Eydarian replied. "If you think you can slip in there, be my guest. But you'll have to do it alone. I'm not endangering anybody else by having them caught with you... or letting you endanger them. Whatever you do, get moving. We won't have our ships ready until around twelve, and I want everybody on Nibar before sunrise tomorrow. Or in Sakrinil before then, if that's what you're doing."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Forgotten Island"So you're saying if just happened to be in Metru Nui when a civil war broke out that you would know what side to pick without any prior knowledge of the area or its populace." Said Bellum as she glared at Hetgar. "And yes you are mistaken. I would try to revoke you're statement about cowardice but cowards live to see another day. While noble warriors die left and right."Maelstrom hung his head in shame as if he were a child being scolded by his parent. He was far to scared to talk and he was regretting leaving that island even more. Maybe he should run away...

[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"Cowards die forgotten." he replied. "Unless you wish to move with greater haste to fulfilling that destiny, I would suggest you be silent. I might have been willing to speak with you all, but now that cannot be arranged. Only your leader may speak, and even he is standing at deaths doorstep."OOC: Faction? -15. Willingness of either of these two to vouch for you? -9000.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Lev m'boy, don't forget to keep your apostrophes in good working order. After all, while there may be a plural form of death, deaths (many deaths), that's not what you meant to use there.IC-Jaron:"Exactly!" Jaron said urgently. "Think of how bland and basic that build is. I'm a Toa of Fire, with a Hau, and a chip on his shoulder. That describes nearly every young Ta-Toa in Yheyn, and in the rest of this bloody universe! How do you not see that?"

profiles i guess

OOC: @ Grochi; U dnt nd grammir win u gt $#@g.[GM]IC: Eydarian / Frumus ~ Rebellion's Ruined Fortress"Look, if you can pull it off, go right ahead. But if the Council grabs you, and we have Toa on our doorstep, I'm haunting your rogue hide for the next thirty thousand years. Two or three times over, perhaps, if you last that long."OOC: Also, valid point. But she doesn't know much about Toa... stuff.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Swag is for boys, class is for men.IC-Jaron:"Don't worry," Jaron said with a light pat on Eydarian's cheek. "I'll be fine. Even if they do grab me, you know they won't be able to get anything out of me." He grinned, a cocky smile that was more common on him than any other Toa."You have anything else for me, or shall I hop on a ship now?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Good. Now, I have a small group of children for you to explain that to. If all else fails, toss them in that big crack in the wall. It's the easiest way to dispose of them.[GM]IC: Eydarian / Frumus ~ Rebellion's Ruined Fortress"No, I don't. Get moving. And if all of the ships are gone, just steal one from the Alliance."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Jaron:"Yes sir, maam, sir, maam, sir, maamsir," Jaron said with a lazy, slightly mocking salute, as he stepped out of the room, slowly moving down to the docks of the island. Sure enough, there weren't any boats left...Wait, no, there was one. A small, one-person recreational sailing vessel.Like wind-surfing.Jaron smiled. He could easily use one of those to get onto one of the boats moving for Sakrinil, if he heated the air right. Perfect.

profiles i guess

IC: Forgotten IslandShe continued to glare at Hetgar but said nothing. She held her tongue knowing if she said anything this being would only get more... annoying.Only leaders may talk. Bah! I need no leader! These fools! A string of thoughts, mostly negative, ran through her head. At the end of this mental tantrum she really wanted to drown one of them but she guessed they were amphibious or something. Oh and every and any crime meant the death penalty. This place was just as bad as Metru Nui in her mind. All the law and order, how mundane.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Raknar (Docks, Effrah)"Aaaaand...done!" crowed Raknar, tilting his snapback to the side to block the sun's rays from shining onto the right side of his face. "That looked like the last of the boxes to me, Cap, unless you've got more you feel like bombing me with..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Constructman: Quorvex is currently talking to Kitala (Burnmad). I'll move to your character next.IC (Misty Island): While she didn't know how, it appeared that Keran had sensed Lesvera's panic as she started to drop a lot faster than she had expected. She fell back into the fog bank, stopped for second, dropped again, but at a much slower rate. She eventually landed and as her feet touched the ground she quickly sat down, ignoring the bones around her."We're in trouble," Lesvera said as she tried to collect her thoughts, "Remember that weird flying rahi we ran into earlier? There are a lot of them out there, and several of them are flying close to the mountain. We've also got one of them headed this way, so I suggest we start moving; away from the mountain preferably."As she stood up again, she tried to review her options. Fighting an army of strange rahi didn't seem like a good idea, especially one terrain that the rahi were familiar with. That and the mountain, one of the likely places for ore, seemed to be infested with the things. Then there was the chain attached to the Muaka... She would have to discuss all of this with Alfon.

"Don't Panic."

IC: SalvinnSalvinn just glared at the Artorre, "I hope you realize that your actions have just doomed the rest of the crew, and now they want one of us to die." The Prime shook his head, if it truly came to that he would offer himself, his only goal right now was to protect the others. A feat which their mighty leader was making more and more difficult. He then glanced at Bellum, she appeared to be having similar thoughts as him. Evidently she to was growing disappointed in the actions of Artorre, but maybe, just maybe there was a chance for them to still escape. It was a long shot, but maybe they could pull it off. Walking a little bit closer to her, he spoke. "Bell, a word please." he spoke in a low enough whisper so that only she could hear him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandHetgar never turned from Artorre as he said, "We will not exert a death toll. Though I'll be Karz'd if I didn't think one was what you deserved."Though still seemingly talking to Artorre, his voice was loud enough to reach over the entire area as he said, "And if any member of your crew is still too slow to have figured it out, we know every word you say. We hear every thought. Your plans are ours to know before you suggest them or even enact them. If you attempt to flee now, you will be met with the full force of a member of our great race. If even half of your people leave this field, you had best be prepared to greet Mata-Nui with a thousand prayers every day for the rest of your life."When he stood now, he did not do it casually as he had when they were walking. The way he stood was with menace and his full body shown, he radiated nothing but pure power. And these were merely the common warriors of this species?OOC: Burnmad, Y U NO post on here? They're all waiting on you.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I'm sorry, I was at a cookout earlier.IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:"I'm sorry," Artorre said, sounding as completely sarcastic as possible. "I was racked with indecision, both sides are so deserving of assistance. In hindsight, I should have tried eeny-meeny-miny-moe."

IC: Forgotten Island"Love you too sweetheart." She replied in a flirty sarcastic way.Hey sweety. Get out of my head. Kay. Thanks. Anyone still in her head would find that her mind seemed to now be a blank void. Even her face became impassive.OOC:Yeah and I have to get something out here. Cause no one seems to be able to read my mind or get the overly subtle hints I've dropped over my short time on this website.I see telepathy/mind reading/mind control as a form of reading. Anyone can see and interpret the cover but it takes someone with a stronger mind/want to read something to get deeper. And even if you can get deeper in not everyone can read it.For example a Toa with a Great Mask of Telepathy tries to read a Glatorian's mind. Well they might be able to sense the emotions of the being and see any surfaces thoughts(things being thought of at that given time.) And let's also say that the Toa was not given the magic signal from Mata Nui to allow it to understand Agori. Well then it would be like you reading a book in a language you don't understand and not having any translators available either.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

OOC: Okay, I can answer your whole thing with a much simpler term. This species, like those of the Matoran, was created by the the Great Beings originally. Unlike the Primes, which were solely made by Mata-Nui. The minds are very similar, just like the language (I haven't been doing anything different, but honestly, the accents are probably very different - compare the numerous dialects found in eastern countries, or even English - American vs. Queens English, for a simple example), which is technically the original program code of the universe.She's older than Bellum. She's been working with her mask longer than Bellum has been working with her powers. Vilthra can easily read the minds of anyone here that isn't psionic, which is nobody. She's trained to do it in the middle of battle, even, so right now its very easy. Now, if Bellum had been studying specifically to mentally combat somebody with a powerful psionics user over the course of thousands of years, she could probably fight it off.I'll make it simple like this - by blanking your mind, you can keep your thoughts back. But since you're trying to repress your active thinking, all of the random things and ideas you pull up are now easier to see. And while you're talking with somebody, then the communications are flowing perfectly through your mind. Without shielding, you're not going to disguise it.The best solution you can have is to shock somebody mentally. My character Arillan in Island of Pain was a horrible murderer who enjoyed his trade, so he had numerous visceral images to place. Unless Bellum is a master assassin with a kill count in the hundreds, that's probably not an option.And for the record? They're not that overpowered. A Toa could take one of them in a one-on-one battle, were they to possess the proper abilities to counter the possessed mask. Any two of you could take one of them without a single death. The two of them just happen to work together better than any of your ragtag group, and could coordinate a fight with greater expertise. That's the real danger.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"Your complete lack of remorse to another sentients death is insulting. We knew Toa to be beings who were not too weak to make a decision. We knew Toa to be beings of respectable power, cunning minds, and a sharp sword to contradict their frail forms. Perhaps this was a misconception of ours.""Perhaps the archer presents a point. Your wars are something of constant death with many of your weak corpses laying tattered. Perhaps you enjoy the kill. Perhaps you are simply monsters."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Of course, there's seven people in our ragtag group. Assuming three of us really do equal one of them, we have the advantage. And with what you're saying, that any two of us, if we knew how to work together better, could take both of the, the odds are pretty good for us.IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre frowned. "You may say whatever you want about me, but do not imply that I enjoy killing." He paused for a moment. "You sure don't seem very remorseful about that sentient's death," He said, pointing to the one-eyed corpse.

IC: Forgotten IslandBellum would have responded but she was being stubborn and well these beings didn't seem to like her or the being who she was currently travelling with. And they seemed to have a rule that only the leaders of groups may talk.Maelstrom was still scared. He was still rather young, he might not know his exact age, but he was still younger than many others he had met during his travels. And from his inexperience he had little or no understanding of mental powers. He didn't even know what telepathy was. So he was quite confused on how these beings 'heard' his every thought. But he didn't want to ask because he was too scared and he guessed it was something trivial. As Hetgar had just lost a friend and from his reaction it seemed like a close friend. He did feel sorrow for this but his fear it overwhelmed his other emotions.OOC: Okay I think I understand what you are getting at.Bellum is not a very well developed character. I have yet to make up much of her history so whether or not she has any training for mentally shielding herself or has any visceral images is not something that I have thought of yet and probably won't include unless she is one of my characters in a future rpg.It might be just me but the way you describe these characters makes me think they are much more developed than my own.And I apologize about raging for no reason. I feel quite terrible about it and would prefer if this issue is dropped as fast as possible.

OOC: @ Burnmad; Your odds of escape are 100% now that the group is down to two and Hetgar is missing his weapon. But not all of you would make it out alive. If Artorre is truly Lawful Good, he would be willing to sacrifice himself to get the others out, if that was his intent. Amusingly, the Chaotic Good (with quite a few Neutral traits shown in his profile) was the one who was advertising the virtue of self-sacrifice.@ Paragon; Pfft. I've been making most of this up as a I go along. They are, overall, very typical characters. Not too hard to find something like that on a TV Tropes page or in a book. The only thing stopping you from developing Bellum is not feeling like you, or not wanting to. Just do whatever feels natural. Think about the situation, think about what you would do. Think about what's different about you and your character. Go from there. The only negative of that is that your characters will often end up a bit too similar or close to you, but that's just something to build off of. It's usually what I do with Levacius, and it works because he's my shameless author avatar.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten Island"He was attempting to kill us. We are not trying to kill you. Rest assured, that could very much change."He turned, and began heading towards the city. Vilthra continued watching intently, even though he was not. "You will follow us to the city, now. I tire of talking with you."OOC: I should really just let you guys leave. I assumed your character group, based on alignments shown, would already have befriended them and formed an alliance. Salvinn seemed to be making some progress, even. Hetgar was starting to like him, and was going to even advise him to replace Artorre. After winning the war, they might even like you enough to negotiate with ending the whole slavery business, if you really cared enough. But then you guys just tossed it down the tubes, and now they hate you :P.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Taronak"Why should we follow you? Why should we not just go back to our ship?" Taronak asked, wanting nothing better than to leave and forget the slaves that had been mentioned.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed, riding about on the small surfboard he was on, heating the air just behind the sail to push against it and make him move much faster.He'd fallen twice, but he easily managed to figure out his mistakes and keep his balance. Now, he was on run to one of the ships heading over to Sakrinil. Five...oh, dear, he was starting to slip, it was getting too wet...and using his element to evaporate the water would be catastrophic.Four...Grah. His foot slipped slightly, and he barely managed to save it without falling back into the water and losing time. Three...The sail was heating too fast, but he was so close...he couldn't give it up now. Two...the sail was on fire, and it had very, very quickly spread to the rest of the craft. One...the craft broke apart and sank as Jaron jumped, grasping onto the mooring rope hanging off the side of the ship that somebody had managed not to bring back in. He breathed heavily, before climbing fully up onto the deck, bringing the rest of the heavy rope up with him."Hullo," he said to the others on the screw, Steltians, Matoran, and Primes, mainly, though there were a couple Vortixx."Having fun?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, Artorre will totally sacrifice himself if it comes down to it. It's just that their odds of escaping successfully weren't high enough earlier, and it likely would have been in vain. He'll try and salvage this first.IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre sighed and rubbed his temples. "We'll go with you to your city. And, I know it doesn't mean much, but I really am sorry."

OOC: But how do you rub your temples when you're wearing that silly mask?And I'll be perfectly honest. Artorre and Salvinn, together, could have easily allowed the full group to have fled. Fire powers are great for giving cover to your friends.[GM]IC: Natives / Forgotten IslandHetgar said nothing as he continued walking. Vlithra was waiting for the entire group to move with him before following.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Kitala: Great Library:"Well, I know that he or she is said to have stolen the Legion Scepter, and a bunch of people believe he or she was responsible for the robberies last night." Kitala said. She thought for a moment. "I suppose I'll join this expedition of yours. I haven't done anything of the sort for a couple hundred years now, so I'm quite bored." She got out of the chair and put the book away. "How will we start, then?" She asked.

IC (Great Library): "First," Quorvex said, "I need your name. Then, you need to go home and pack. At first light tomorrow go to Takea Tankards; that's we're we will be gathering. After that, we head over to the Traders Guild offices, I convince Sarillia to give us a ship, then start sailing toward Nibar."The matoran paused as he tried to recall what he might have missed. Eventually he said, "As I told my companions, you're limited to only a backpack of personal belongings, so only take the important stuff. Everything else will be provided. As you're not a member of the Guild, there will be some release forms that you will have to sign, but we'll take care of that tomorrow. Once we reach Nibar, we'll be exploring the Outlook Courthouse... I think that's everything. So, are you in?"

"Don't Panic."