IC: Braveheart"Uh..."IC: FirspriitZc rushed to the auditorium with his dress clothes, dark red button up, black tie, grey vest and slacks, and black dress shoes as he went next to Shawn, "Late to the party I'm hosting...great," he said to Shawn.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: As the car approached the school, Derrick's mood began to change from angry to anxious. He hadn't thought about it too much before. How was he, and Ex-Enforcer suppose to go to the X-men, and ask for help. He needed protection from the people he had once called allies, people they call enemies.Be honest, he thought, they are going to find out eventually no matter what. Best to be truthful from the beginning and work on building trust...The feeling that he had reached its deepest and most foul point when they finally had reached the institution."Well let's enter into the lion's den Jack," he said really hoping this would go well.The elder Davis brother stopped as he heard his brother say the name 'Jack.'"You haven't called me Jack in a long time.""We haven't been on good speaking terms in a long time.""True," Jack said slightly shrugging with his head.OOC: See Flex, now he is Jack, ;)

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn shakes his head, "Not really....I just want my friends and my lady to be happy, this is all for them." As he waves to fingers at Alaric acknowledging the thank you he received.Emily IC: Emily smiles and grabs him by the hand and walks with him towards the party.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X, HQ)"Oh right!" he blushed. "Sorry about that..." he trailed off. "I actually just learned my name." he said. "The doctor only told me my weapon number, but Scorcher told me my real name is John." he shrugged."We should probably get out of this sewer." he said looking around. "I'll help you up." he said pointing to the large hole in the ceiling that led back into the control room.OOC: Accepted then.

IC (Angela Dean)Angela stepped off the Blackbird onto the concrete, idly spinning a still-loaded pistol around one finger. She'd have a three-second warning minimum if it went off, so it really wasn't as dangerous as it might appear to someone else, say, the mutant holding an unconscious Alex.With a final flourish, Angela spun the pistol around one more time and then stuck it in her pocket. Half of the handgun stuck out, looking a little odd, but providing her with easy access should some more action come up. It seemed to complete her outfit, which was already rather haphazard, with a hoodie and T-shirt covered in blood and scorch marks, and dark jeans with a hole burnt into one leg. The skin beneath the hole was an angry red; though Angela didn't seem to mind, she limped ever so slightly as she exited the jet."I'd do as she asks," the teenager told the Observer. "This isn't a threat or anything, but in the interest of saving lives, I think you should know that, if you refuse, you'll be dead in about eight and a half seconds."

IC: Icitine "John is a lovely name." She said with a soft smile. "I remember that I had to relearn my name too." She said.When he suggested they get out, Lilliana nodded. "That would be best and thanks. But don't go thinking I'm some weak little damsel." She said, a teasing grin on her face.

IC: Braveheart"I thought it would be Shawn," Caleb said "Why not him?"IC: Firespirit"You sure everything is ready Shawn?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Feral (Weapon-X)"Uh... thanks." he said grinning at her. "Liliana is a nice name too." he said as he walked towards the large hole. He then went down on one knee and put his hands together for her to step on so she could hoist herself up. "Ladies first." he smiled."What was that about you relearnin' your name?" he asked her, his blue eyes wide.IC: Summer-flight, Beast (Party Room, Institute)"Thanks." she said smiling at Will. Hank I'm back.... she sent him.Where are you? he repliedOn the third floor help supervising the party. she sent him telepathically.Where is Tara? Beast asked.I don't know she got away from me... she replied. Beast' answer with a loud curse within her mind and she grimaced.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: IcitineShe gracefully stepped up onto his hand and got up. Lilliana then reached her hand out to John to help him up. "Nothing...just had an accident when I was little here." She shrugged as she stood up to walk down the hall. "No big deal."

IC: Feral (Weapon-X)As Liliana hoisted herself up Feral tried to refrain from looking up and checking out her posterior. He accepted her hand and pulled himself up. Once he was out of the hole he stood slowly, “Ah.” He said. “Sounds like we have that one in common.” He said shrugging.“I guess I should go to my room and check out if I have any spare clothes.” He said.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“Good job Weapon-222.” Johnson said as he took a drag on his cigar and put away his pistol. “All of you out, the control room is off limits.” He said before walking out of the room himself.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -"He was my commanding officer. He's a super-genius and great tactician. He also pretty much runs the Enforcers as a whole." She said.IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Sure, I love parties!" She said cheerfully, letting Matt take the lead. She wasn't really sure where the party was anyway. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Exactly! We'd shame them if we didn't try!" He said, patting James on the back. It was obvious he'd had a bit too much Vodka.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shawn IC: Shawn gets up and spins towards Tali and gently rest his head on her shoulder. "Your brother better play some good music woman." He then whispers softly in her ear "because I am going to dance circles around you tonight." as he gives her a quick friendly kiss in the cheek and laughs away.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Braveheart"Just to be clear... That means to have fun at the party right?"IC: FirespiritZac nods and walks to a mic and taps it. "Hey everybody, welcome to the Presidential Celebration after our success for saving the Prez and his family, so have fun!" Zac said as he waved his hands in the air on the last part, thinking one word "PRESENTATION!".

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn accepted the bottle from Alaric; she stuck her tongue out at him and then did as he said. “You still believe in cooties? After all this time?” she grinned. IC: FeralJohn nodded, “Yeah.” He said following her out. “I already don’t like the Colonel.” He grunted.IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer“Alright your all done.” He said. “I’m going to undo your restraints.” He said. “But if you attack me or try to escape this facility you will die.” He told her. He then hit a button and the metal restraints opened up.IC: TribladeMatt nodded and led her through the mansion, following the crowd of students as they flocked towards the party on the third floor. He walked inside, seeing most of the student body there, talking and having fun. “Want me to grab us some drinks?” he asked her.IC: Ultimate Feral, SongbirdJohn glanced over at the Observer; the burned hole in his shoulder had fully healed. “Fine bub get in.” he said.“Any funny business and I throw your *** off this plane, got it?” he grunted, tearing out some pieces of shrapnel from his flesh and throwing the bloody metal to the floor so his wounds would heal.“Alright Ash take us back to the mansion.” Feral said.“Got it.” She said waiting for the Observer and Angela to get in before taking off.

IC: Icitine "You won't." She said softly. Lilliana had been a member for years and yet wasn't that much of a fan of Weapon-X. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, walking in front of John. "Do you like being here?" She asked curiously.

IC (Angela Dean)Angela smiled. "Good choice. I hate seeing a pretty boy get his brains blown out."She waited for the Observer to board the blackbird, then followed him into the jet. She strapped herself into an empty seat, and played with a strand of her hair while she waited for the aircraft to take off.

IC: Icitine Lilliana smiled and blushed a little. "It would be nice to talk to you more." As they got to her room, she stopped at her door. "Well this is my room. If you ever need anything, just come and find me." She grinned before walking inside.

IC: Feral"Alright." he said smiling at her. "Talk to you later." he said before walking down the hall to his room. He opened the door and then stepped inside. It was small, but well furnished for what you'd expect within Weapon-X. It had a single queen sized bed, a small bathroom, working electricity and a closet and dresser, good enough for him. John pulled off his torn and blood stained spandex pants and tossed them to the ground. He found a nice sleek jet black outfit laying on his bed, with the words X00 printed on the right peck in green. John shrugged and then pulled it on, it seemed to be slightly armored, it might take a few hits and provide a little protection, but it was still light and flexible for movement.

IC: Icitine Lilliana sighed and laid on her bed, the queen bed was soft and she curled up on it. She was still drowsy from being woke up to catch Michael. Her eyelids became very heavy as she laid on the soft bedding an she quickly fell asleep.

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal wobbly got up from the medical table. The morphine that crazy doctor had injected her with making it harder to stand up straight. She left the room and the man as quickly as she could, not wanting to spend a second longer around him.Despite having free reign to roam the facility, she felt like a trapped animal. The only reason she wasn't in a cage was because her head would be blown off the moment she tried to leave, thanks to the explosives implanted in her head. She wandered around the facility anyway for a bit, seeing other mutants around too, they didn't seem to pay attention to her much, heck some of them looked even more bizarre than she did, which was surprising to her. She rounded a corner, not looking where she was going she bumped into Darkfang. "Oh, sorry!" She said apologetically, it was hard to watch where she was going when the drugs were making her all hazy. IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley smiled "Sure, I like um...well anything that isn't soda!"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC:Jordan, Julia, and Zack all showed up for the party. While Zack went straight for the food, Julia stood in the corner and Jordan tried to keep her company.Those other X-Men...She wondered to herself, did they manage to free Alex?IC: Black CatMax slipped out of bed just as the last rays of the sun vanished over the horizon. She needed to move quickly. She changed into a black skintight suit that she normally wore during her "job" and slipped soundlessly into the hotel's ventilation system.It was all going smoothly until about the time she was above the room that just so happened to house Dallas and Brianne. Just then, a weak link in the chain of her necklace, the necklace she always wore as a good luck charm, snapped and the whole thing fell to the metal surface below her with a clang that was just loud enough to be heard through the nearby vents. She was instantly and absolutely still. Why were her bad luck powers acting up now?

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Triblade"I'll get you some punch then." he said before walking off. He returned in a few minutes with two glasses of punch. "Let's hope its not spiked like last time." he said, taking a swig from his glass as he handed the other to Ashley. IC: Darkfang, ScorcherDarkfang stumbled back a bit, pushing away from Krystal with a blue three fingered hand. "Its okay." he said his yellow eyes flashing and the two white tips of his fangs visible for a second. This was the first time he'd ever seen another mutant with... fur. In her case she was much more furry then he was, his could barely be seen but if you touched him you'd know he was covered in blue fur. "Your new here aren't you?" he said looking at her."My name's Jeremy, but you can call me Darkfang." he said. He then motioned to Scorcher. "And this is Kane." he said.Scorcher simply nodded to her. "Sup." he said. "Your the one that Aleks shipped to us right?" he said. IC: FeralJohn sat down on his bed, trying to sleep. His thoughts turned to Liliana for a moment, she had left an impression on him. Suddenly he saw a flash of his metal claws tearing into a metal wall... He shook his head not understanding the flash of memory. He sighed and then drifted off to sleep.

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -"Yeah...I'm new. I'm Krystal." She said, these mutants seemed friendly enough, plus they were just as trapped here as she was, probably had explosives in their heads. She looked at Scorcher. "Was that his name? At the time I was trying to rip him apart...before he knocked me unconscious..." She honestly felt like trying again if she had the chance. IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Spiked? Is that what happened at the last party?" She asked as she took a sip.

IC: Scorcher, Darkfang (Weapon-X, HQ)Kane nodded. "Yeah he goes by Aleks English." he said. "Though I doubt that's his real name." he said. "Codename Architect." he added. "He's a lucky ******* he doesn't have any explosive implants... and he's just a hired gun for Weapon-X he isn't trapped here like the rest of us, he isn't even really a weapon." he said."Nice to meet you Krystal." Kane said."Indeed." Darkfang said, his tail flickering.IC: Triblade (Party Room, Institute)"Yeah." Matt said laughing. "I'd just gotten back to the mansion after being with the Brotherhood for two months." he smiled. "And I caught the kid pouring some vodka into the punch." he laughed.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer tower, Plastic cell)Pietro lay in his cell, crude bandages wrapped around his broken arms and legs. They hadn’t even given him pain killers or anything to straighten his broken bones. They’d placed him in a cell that looked to be made especially for him… or his late father. The thing was completely made out of clear plastic, and suspended within a dark abyss within whatever prison he was inside.He stirred as the plastic doors opened and slowly a plastic bridge crossed the abyss connected to his hanging prison as a fat guard began to walk towards his cell, holding a plastic key and a plastic tray with some food on it.He reached out with his mind, finding no metal on the guard like the last five that had been in his room. Wait… he felt something… the fool had left a single quarter... inside the guard. Little did Pietro or the guard know that he'd gone to McDolands before he started his shift, and on accident swallowed a quarter that was inside his hamburger. When the quarter inside his stomach set off the metal detectors down the hall the guards didn't find anything on him so they assumed it had glitched. Pietro grinned at the man, his blue eyes shinning brightly. “Goodbye.” He said as he levitated the quarter through the guards body until it was within his chest cavity. Suddenly the quarter burst from the man’s chest; splattering gore across his plastic cage. The guard barely was able to make a sound since his heard had been ruptured as he fell over dead.Quicksilver groaned and used the bloodied quarter to slowly lift the guard’s key to him. He placed the plastic key in his teeth as he used it to undo his hard plastic shackles. He was free. He tried to stand up but instead crumbled to the ground due to his broken legs and arms.Pietro cried out in frustration. He levitated the quarter to his mouth and bit down on it as hard as he could. He then began to drag himself across the plastic bridge using the quarter, biting down as hard as he could. Once he was in the next room three guards turned to him. “The **** he's escaping!” one yelled pulling out his gun which was loaded with rubber bullets for Pietro.Now that he was in a new room… he sensed metal. He closed his eyes and before the guards could fire the wall erupted as a metal pipe shot through one of the guard’s chest. He took out another with his quarter to his heart. The final guard began to pelt him with rubber bullets before another metal pipe went through his skull.Pietro had one option left… Slowly he levitated the metal rods out of the dead guards and drifted them towards his legs. This would hurt… a lot. He closed his eyes as he impaled the metal rods into his own legs. They cut through his flesh as they sunk into his legs, blood pouring out of the wound. The rods slid next to his bones as he fused them to his bones for now. Slowly he got to his feet, he could stand now but the pain was excruciating. He re-wrapped the bandages over the wounds to stop the bleeding and limped through the room. On a plastic shelf nearby he saw light dance over his father’s helmet.“Yes…” Pietro said as he levitated the helmet onto his own head. It was time for him to get out of here. He reached out with his mind, summoning the metal foundations of the building as he began to tear them apart. The ceiling literally cracked in half from the force, as rubble rained down around him.Quicksilver levitated himself into the air, flying upwards now that he was on a new floor. He then sent a metal filing cabinet on the next floor through a window and flew out of it, stopping the metal bullets of guards on this floor since they weren’t in charge of protecting him, they weren’t armed with rubber ones.He grinned as he sent the bullets back towards the guards, killing them with their own bullets. Alarms blared through the Enforcer tower as Quicksilver flew away from it as fast as he could.Two helicopters took to the sky, chasing him.“Such fools,” Quicksilver said. He tore the rotor off of one helicopter, watching as it plummeted to the ground below before exploding. He then sent the rotating blades towards the other copter, slicing it in half with the sharp blades. Contempt he flew away, using his metal helmet to levitate his body as he headed back to the Brotherhood base…

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal nodded as she braced herself against the wall, the morphine making it difficult to hold still. "That doctor of yours drugged me, is he like...unstable or something?" IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley laughed. "Wow, where'd they even get the Vodka? I mean it's not exactly allowed on school grounds."

OOC: Quicksilver is nuts!! lolShawn IC: Shawn smiles and shakes Dante's hand. "Hey man, It's nice to meet the older brother I'm assuming of our lovely teacher. I really don't got no request, but ya may want to play something that your sister likes....because she is going to need home court advantage when I dance her into retirement hahahahaha." Shawn says while scratching the back of his head. "but seriously it is a pleasure to meet you, It is a good thing for the students to have someone of celebrity status come and visit our humble school ya know."Emily IC: Emily had not known Dante from Robbing The Foxes was preforming. She had never really told anyone but she was a huge fan of their music.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Michael woke up. The last thing he remembered was being frozen and now he was in a cell. Was it all a dream?He stretched and winced from the pain in his chest. He look down to see blood and claw marks. So it wasn't a dream after all. He could actually manipulate the shadows. Well, time to finish his escape.He gestured, but nothing happened. His eyes widened in shock then narrowed. He realized where he was.He was in a negated cell. It would now take an enormous piece of luck to escape.He wanted to yell, but he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction...yet.IC:Madness walked into the basement and sat down composing himself. He then walked to check whether anyone was in the Danger Room-he needed the practice.Witch didn't feel like reading anymore. Too dangerous. So she decided to find someone to help her create an elaborate trap-just in case Harm wanted to try anything again...She walked to the front of the school and yelled, "Anyone want to help create scary traps? You know, those kinds that prevent anyone from coming into your room!"

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"