OOC: Hey Shawn you shouldn't auto-hit every attack, maybe once every now and then, us players like to chose what attacks hit us. Hey light Laser there really isn't anyone walking around outside for you to interact with. I recommend having him stumble upon the institute there are at least a few character standing around outside, at least three of mine.IC: NPC Original X-Men Holograms (Danger Room)Cyclops is swept off his feet from Shawn's attack, he is then drop kicked by Shawn, until Shawn drives his foot into his chest once again. The hologram Cyclops acted as if he was in pain, before grabbing Shawn's foot and attempting to hit him with a powerful beam while he was still on his head. "Your fighting style is too flash and showy, its not tight and efficient." Cyclops said, trying to give Shawn advice.IC: Beast (Classroom)Beast looked at Wild Card. "I'm sorry Wild Card but I believe all of the classes we have right now are too advanced for you." he said softly so only Wild Card could here. "Instead I want you to report to my office after third period for some one on one reading and basic math teachings." Hank said. "We will do these classes everyday when the other students finish with their classes until I feel your ready to jump into their classes. How does that sound?" he asked him. IC: Feral and Scorcher (Weapon-X)Feral looked up as Scorcher walked through his door. He knew him, from the memories he'd regained. He recalled fighting alongside him."So I see you survived." Scorcher said leaning on the wall. He'd been briefed on how Feral thought he had been with Weapon-X his whole life. "Well John you want to test your new claws?" he said seeing that Feral had them unsheathed."John...?" Feral said confused. "I thought my name was X00." he said."That's your Weapon-X number. They prefer to call us by numbers instead of names. But John is your real name." he told him. "You must of taken that head injury worse then I'd thought." he said. He felt bad for Feral... having your mind wiped wasn't an easy thing. He felt that giving him back his real name couldn't hurt... it might do some good.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alaric (Westchester, New York)I'll make it up to you, he thought, driving through town much faster than was necessary and pulling into a Wendy's parking lot. I promise. For now, I'm at the Wendy's off 8th and Park about to go in and absolutely go ham on a Baconator combo meal.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)You better. Have fun then, bring me back a frosty and a cheeseburger please? She thought, feeling her stomach rumble at the thought of the food. IC: Beast (Classroom)Beast refrained from facepalming at Wild Card's question. "A period is the length of time a class takes." he said. "Each day we have three periods." he said. "This is period 2." he said. "When the bell rings the students will have three minutes to get to period 3, and when the bell rings again an hour and half later the class is over and they are done for the day." he said. "Does that make sense?" he asked him. "As for what you should do, do whatever you'd like, grab a bite to eat... go for a swim. I know Abbas is teaching a combat training class in the Danger Room, perhaps you'd like to go down and join?" he asked.

IC: Alaric (Wendy's)Do you know how many cops I had to sweet talk into letting me just GET to this place? I have a right to be forgetful, Alaric replied mentally. I mean...dat Ferrari, doe.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yeah, I don't mean to auto hit. I just post the combo I am attempting lol if ya stop its cool.Shawn IC: Shawn is hit by the optic blast and since Cyclops is still holding on to his foot Shawn rebounds and smiles "Thanks for the advice..." Shawn plants both hands on the ground using his momentum he attempts to use his superior strength to fling Cyclops to the wall.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC:Edited Flex :PRosalina IC: Rosalina flies to the outside of rikers and ascends high in the sky. Looking at the battle below "Ugh, I can't wait to live in your new world uncle."Shawn IC: As the fight rages on Shawn honestly is feeling honored to be engaged in battle with the true leader of the X-Men.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Iron Man's energy blast scorched through the air, but made contact with nothing as Asura yanked Prototype out of the path of the beam with one arm. "Pretty sure shooting at your date is frowned upon too, shellhead." The morphing mutant's other five arms all swung intent to crash on Iron Man in unison, bundles of kinetic energy making Asura a terrible force to be reckoned with at the moment.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Madness and Witch (Danger Room)Madness decided to go against Jean Grey. Telekinesis was more of a support power in his opinion and if he took the telekinetic out, the others could have more of an advantage.He pushed at the air behind him, launching him towards her and aiming his staff like a spear.Sara however hung back, looking for a way to get to him if he was hurt. Pain could be a dangerous weapon if one knew how to use it as a physical thing.IC:Amaterasu was busy dodging arrows and blasts. She activated lightspeed again and sent two orbs of what she called "Paralysing Light" at Zhu Xuan's opponent and the Katniss Everdeen wannabe.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Wild Card:Card had gone down to the mostly-scorched cafeteria, and picked up a cereal box that he had eaten the day before. He then started to head towards the basement whilst munching on the food, interested to see how these training sessions worked out. As he arrived in the basement, he thought he heard the person who he'd seen been called "Abbas" inside, and entered into the Danger Room's Control room."Don't mind if I come in," Card said to him, still munching on frosted flakes.

IC: Francesca was sitting in the chemistry class. Combat wasn't really her thing, but knowing the properties of dangerous chemicals sure was. Given that she might end up turning things into them and all. She aced this, she might even be able to change the pool back to water. She'd tried in the break after her history class, but all she'd managed was jelly...though some were saying it was an improvement this way...IC: "Where in DC?" a frustrated X-Bones asked, slamming his bony fist into the car bonnet, "Its kind of a big place. Do you need me to go through the whole 'fate of the world' thing again? Because I don't think you're quite getting the seriousness of this."IC: The attacks against Magnitude might have been effective had they been aimed at the right place. He'd been running as soon as he shrunk, so firing at where he used to be was pointless. As the would-be Hawkeye wandered off and the mecha continued firing blind at the ground, he crept behind the machine and grew until he was taller than it. It would no doubt have proximity sensors to pick up his sudden reappearance, so before it had a chance to turn and fire he raised his fists and brought them down on the mech's shoulders, hoping that would drive it to the ground

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac ducked quickly, barely missing the shurikens made of ice. Fire wasn't solid, ice was. Zac engulfed his entire right leg in fire and spin kicked at the icy X-Men

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: SpiritWill walked along until he saw another student enter a room with the words 'Danger room' on the door. "I wonder whats in here." he thought. "besides danger." Wil entered the room and saw four students fighting four older mutants, and considering there was no emotions coming from the older mutants, he concluded that they must be robots or holograms. "Is this a class?" he asked the others in the room.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: ShadowThe teenager grit her teeth, opened the door, and stood. Granted, she wasn't very steady on her feet, but it was something. She looked back over to Ric, who was immersed in his mental conversation. She'd already guessed who it was, and decided not to interrupt. She was on thin ice with Ashlynn as it is.But they had arrived, so Shadow decided she should probably say something. "Hey, Ric. You coming?"IC: JamesJames grunted, and he suddenly found himself face-to-face with the Rhino. "Buddy, have you heard of breath mints? Or plastic surgery? You kinda need them both."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: New char. Preapproved by Flex.Name: Michael LingCodename: Midnight/Tsukuyomi or X-191Age: 15-ishGender: MaleFaction:  Weapon XPower(S): Umbrakinesis or shadow control. His strength depends on the phases of the moonAppearance: Wears black ragged clothing, Asian looks, permanent frown lines, white hair, quite lanky.Weapons: None.Skills: Killing. It's a sad truth. Hiding in the shadows.Personality: Michael never knew his parents. They were dead when he was taken. He grew up on a diet of pain and cruelty. He almost became a cold-hearted killer. However, only two thing stopped him. Hope, that he may run. And a sun/moon pendant, given to him by one of the other Weapon-X members. She soon disappeared after that.Weakness: His strength depends on the phase of the moon, constantly rages at the world inside.Bio:"MICHAEL!" yelled Michael's mom on the runway. "NO!"She used her newfound strength to run as fast as she could, even using her powers, but she couldn't catch them. They were far faster than her, even when holding Michael, who was a pretty heavy baby.Then a shot rang out and then world started to spin and turn black. And she lay there, her body lying it a pool of its own blood.Her last words were,"Michael..."Meanwhile the three men went inside the jet and one of them nodded to pilot, who began to takeoff. The other man started to talk quietly into his phone.And when Michael cried during the trip, they ignored him. He was left alone, hungry, tired and cold.*14 years later*The blow sent Michael staggering. He tasted blood in his mouth and spat. Two teeth fell out."Well, it seems that a *****is always *****, regardless of age." said X-224 with a smirk. Michael resisted the urge to wipe off the smirk by tearing off that ****'s face. If he did, he would be beaten for another week.Moments later, Michael limped in and sat on the floor. There was a new resident, so the wardens wouldn't be checking up on what he did. He reached under his bed and took out his oddment's box.It right now contained mostly nothing, but there was something from his...what was that word again? Friend. X-354.She had given him a necklace. "To protect you from harm," she said.She went missing the next day.Michael stood up, clutching the necklace.. He had enough of the torture, the pain. "I'm going to get out of here. I don't care whether my powers have developed or not, I'm going to get out or die trying." And at that moment, the shadows somehow seem to take a life of their own.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: JamesJames grimaced. Has he been anyone but the descendant of Captain America, that probably would have seriously injured him. As it is, it hurt, but no serious damage was done."Hey, fire-guy!" He hollered over his shoulder, ignoring Rhino and Lizard. "These guys interrupted our duel. What say we make them go away, and then get back to it?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard immediately raised both arms and fired his repulsors toward Asura, which Howard used to propel himself backwards, and hopefully knocked Asura back. He glanced at Prototype. "Is he your Ex?" IC: Windrider - Rikers Island -My eyes shot open, I began to rise from where I lay, a hand clutching the back of my head as I groaned. I looked around for 'Iron Man' or whoever that was. I didn't see him though. I did see Magnitude fighting a gigantic robot however. I took off into the sky and began to fly toward them, my green eyes began to shine brightly as I began to create massive torrents of wind around the Jibryaail, attempting to push it toward the ground.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AmaterasuAmaterasu summoned more hands and working in conjunction with Windrider's storm, tried to pull it down on the ground.IC: Madness and WitchSara flew over to Shawn. "You hurt?"Madness however, had changed his centre of gravity and was on the ceiling.IC: Michael LingHe sat there, head in his hands. He didn't know what he did, but when he came to, those guards who were about to grab him were dead. Decapitated.He took several deep breaths. That helped.And as he did so, he began to think normally.He had somehow killed them in the space of 30 seconds. Him, the one who was normally the punching bag.There was no other explanation.He had developed his powers, but what were they?He then remembered something. When he wanted to get out, the shadows seem to writhe, as if responding to something. Could it be him?He held up his hand and an orb of darkness welled up. He then got it. Shadow control. He smiled. There was about to be Cain and he knew that he was going to be the one who would cause it.He gestured experimentally and the shadows gathered around him, forming a black ragged clothing that writhed as if it was alive.He then strolled out of the room. Everyone was silent.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC-Sayf al-Dawla:Sayf looked down at the battle through his scope, watching the rest of his team flying about-literally, in the case of Michael and his mech-as he fingered the safety on his rifle. He noticed two beings fighting the rest of them-rather like Captain America and Iron Man, to be honest-and was somewhat thankful for their help.Wait. Near Jibryaail, Human, flying. Glowing eyes, massive gusts of wind. He disengaged the safety on his rifle, taking careful aim at the Mutant-he though his name started with a W or something-and fired.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!" yelled Madness. He grinned. "I read that in a book once."IC: Michael LingHe ran downstairs into the forbidden levels.Control Room. Then the File Room.The pendant bounced on his chest as he ran.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley felt a tingling on her left arm now, lo and behold another flower had grown there, she hadn't expected it to spread to her other arm and as such had been unprepared to stop it. What is happening to me?

IC: Asura tried to cross four of his arms in front of him as fast as he could, but at that range was still hit in the chest and sent skidding back, furrows digging into the ground as he fought to maintain his upright position. When he finally stopped, Asura's raised his head revealing a dark grin. "That tickles." Asura then began bull rushing at Iron Man, skin returning to normal, then his various arms shifting to have intricate openings along the elbows, and a strange piston looking bone protrusion along the forearms. with the stone and metal no longer weighing him down, Asura picked up speed far more easily, two arms crossed in front of his face, and the other four pulled back to attack.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Rosalina IC: She pinpoints where Quicksilver is. "Uncle all the prisoners have been released in the east wing. What else do you need me to do."Emily IC: Emily looks at Vinewhip and notices the flowers on her arm, not actually knowing what is happening says "wow, the flowers in your arms are soo pretty."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard had little time to react as Asura began to charge him, but he had one idea. He began to direct energy from his repulsors to the central unibeam projector on his chest, it fired a powerful blast as Asura was almost upon him. IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley gives Emily a somewhat nervous smile. "Thanks! They just started growing not to long ago...not entirely sure what's happening to me...haha..." She said, ending with a nervous laugh.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Alaric (Wendy's)"Oh, right!" Ric said, snapping to attention and holding the door open for Shadow. "You first, Vick."The two walked in together and Alaric wrapped the slightly shivering Victoria into a half-hug, one arm holding her waist tightly and her head pulled into his shoulder."Any clue what you want?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME