IC: BraveheartCaleb wasn't done talking. He followed her upstairs and knocked on her dorm door, "Emily I'm not done! You didn't say whether you were lying to me or not!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Beast (Classroom)"What's your full name son?" he asked him. "Have you had any schooling?" he said. "I need to enroll you in classes." he told him. IC: Ultimate Feral (Stolen Blackbird)"We're getting close to DC." Feral said. "Hold onto your butts..." he said as he sped up the Blackbird even more.

IC: Braveheart"Because I'm not wanting you to lie to me mom!" Caleb said and then realized the last thing he said and backed up a bit embarrassed, "I...I'm sorry for bursting,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: BraveheartCaleb nods and gives Emily a hug, "I didn't mean I freeze your arm...I just didn't want you to lie to me... I'll go find Shawn now,"IC: FirespiritHowever, while Caleb was talking wih Emily, Zac was also walking the halls and encountered Shawn, "Hey Shawn,"

Emily IC: Emily hugs Caleb really tightly and kisses him in the forhead multiple times. Knowing full well what she is about to do she could not help but be tender with Caleb one last time. Shawn IC: Shawn looks at Zac and says "Dude! there is a man on the ceiling.....I am not sure what is going on anymore." Shawn eyes widen when Spencer comes drops down. Shawn just can't help himself, he pokes spencer causing him to swing a bit.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Firspirit"HOLY S***!" Zac exclaimed as the spider wannabe came down,"Zac! Don't say that!"Zac heard the voice and turned around to see, "PINKIE! ABIGATOR!" he exclaimed as he came up and gave them a hug,"stop calling me that Zac!" Abi said,IC: Braveheart"Please don't ever leave..." Caleb said as he kept holding on,

IC: BravheartCaleb lets go and nods and goes to find Shawn. As he walked the halls, he found his siblings reuniting, "Hey guys, Shawn, Emily needs you,"

IC: Spencer yelped as he swung mildly, and let go of his web, backflipping and landing on the ground. Shaking his head, Spencer looked somewhat ruefully at Shawn. "Almost gave me a heart attack..." he muttered. Looking to see the new arrivals, he gave a wave, then turned back to Shawn. "Where are you guys headed?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: FirspiritAfter giving his sisters a hug he am decides to show them around the place, Caleb following behind them.Caleb wasn't really sure if Emily was being honest, she rushed out of the basement rather quickly...

IC: Spencer nodded, then grinned, eyes narrowing mischievously. He lightly nudged Shawn with his elbow, knowingly, and said "Ah. I see, I get the idea. Well, you have fun! It's off to class for me." Spencer then crawled back up his web-line, and began crawling to class.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC:: new profile. Yes I know his name is Jared backwards, but that was an accident. Name: DerajCodename: The ObserverAge: unknownGender: MaleFaction: UnknownPowers: intangibility, invisibility, superspeed. Can turn invisible for 10 mins at a time, intangible for 1.Skills: Very good with his daggers, has good reaction time. Moves silently.Appearance: Normally wears a completely black outfit consisting of black Jeans, t-shirt, hoody, socks, shoes, and sunglasses. Has black hair, dark brown eyes, and looks strong. Normally wears his hoody up.Weapons: a pair of foot long daggers.Personality: Believes information is power, wanders around places stuff is likely to happen. Will not get involved.Weaknesses: Can't move quickly while using his powers except for superspeed. Won't get involved. Can't take many hits. Won't tell anyone anything, save that he is the observer. This gets people mad.History: Deraj's history is shrouded in mystery. Where he got his daggers, and began his search for information, can be traced back to his parents getting killed due to leaked witness protection information. The killer left the daggers behind.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Spirit"My full name is Will Tahaka and I have a middle school level of education, 16 years of combat experience, I have travelled to many countries and know a little of many different languages.” Will told Beast.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: How long can he be intangible? Isn't becoming intangible and invisible a bit overkill? I mean its hard enough to hit you if you can't be seen...IC: Beast (Classroom)"Okay I'll enter you in freshman level classes then." he said typing into his computer. "You are now an official student of the school, don't worry entry is free to all students thanks to Xavier's will and his fortune." he said. "Now go pick out an empty dorm on the boys side of the second floor and you should be all set." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn knocks on the door, Emily wipes her tears and opens it. "You called" As Shawn walks in Emily smiles at him and says nothing to him. She just stares. So many thoughts are running through her head, but all she knows is that this will be the last time she will probably see Shawn as an ally. What makes it hard for her is that she feels so strongly about him. "you okay babe?" As he says that she jumps around on him wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him. As they stumble towards the bed all she can think about is how this is going to be their last night together.OOC: Let me know if it's too much, and a Colonel Johnson reply?

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC (Angela Dean)Angela felt the plane speed up; the acceleration pressed her against the wall of the broom closet she was stuffed into.Okay, so maybe it wasn't a broom closet. It was actually a small compartment containing parachutes and life jackets. No matter what it was, it was cramped. That was all that really mattered to Angela.What was she doing on the Blackbird? That was easy- she was bored, and these Alternate X-Men promised some sort of adventure. She had cool powers, so why not use them? Simple logic.How had she gotten on this flying ship? That was even easier- she was a precog, after all. All she had to do was take a sneak peek of the future, look for a moment where all of the X-Men were distracted, and slip onboard. That distraction had luckily come along in the form of an annoying mutant boy. At the precise second when every mutant was not looking at the broom closet, Angela had slipped inside. Piece of cake.Now, feeling her spine fold in on itself, she was thinking it might be just about time to slip out.

IC: Michael LingThe bullets were stopped by a wall of shadow, which spit them back at Colonel Johnson. And as two mutants entered, he gestured, and a pillar of shadow erupted from nowhere, slamming onto the ground, blocking their progress.He heard a troop of people attempting to respond to the alarm. Deal with them later.IC: Madness muttered something about "barbed wire" as he walked down the corridors. He bumped into Shawn. "Oh, sorry. Nice fighting in the Danger Room just now."Sara was busy ruffling through her mess of a room to find a book.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dark Dallas (Blackbird, D.C.)"I think I might like that," replied the black-haired timeshifter simply; his face didn't change from its hard-set, almost stony look, but his eyes seemed to warm up, tempered by a sort of sudden hope, before fading with the dim prospect of reality. Just wait, as soon as she saw Alex again...Dallas shrugged and turned away, repeating "I might like that" and silently glad no one could pick up on his emotions.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: James"Well, hi everyone." James said from the couch, where everyone seemed to be more or less ignoring him. "I'm James, it's nice to meet you guys too. I'm great, thanks for asking.""Hey, Enforcer lady. Have I seen you somewhere before?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Song bird (Blackbird)As Ashlynn sat on the plane she began to feel outward with her telepathic senses, suddenly locating a foreign mind on the plane. She silently got up and walked towards the small closet, sensing the mind inside and using the eyes of Julia who was facing that way. Once in front of the closet she pulled it open. "Seems we have a stow away." she said.

IC: ShadowWith what could almost be called glee, the motorcycle crested the top of a small hill, and left the ground for a few seconds before touching back down. Despite this, Shadow never lost control, even for a second.Since they were on a long straightaway, Shadow dared to look back at Ric. "So, having fun?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Angela Dean)Perfect. Someone was coming to open the door. Angela was pretty sick of her internal organs being crushed, so when the door opened, she popped out nonchalantly, as if it were no big deal."Hey Ashlynn," she said, stretching. "Thanks for busting me out. Are we still in DC, or are we halfway across the country by now?"

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had mad his may to his third period math class. Scott was seated somewhere in the middle of the class, and Blake was in the back row. Scott still had his helmet of, but put it back on after he took his seat.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)