IC: SpiritWill flew upwards to avoid the fire and then he fired twin bolts of energy that destroyed the guns of two robots, a flying mutant came up to fight him, Will smiled as he knocked the weapon from his hand and knocked him out with a blow to the head.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Krayzikk Champion of RPGs whose blades connected in your post before last.IC: Power:Nat rolled over the ruble in between two lumps so he didn't get hit by the attackers from behind. Nat throw a blade into the back of a mans leg and than throw a blade into the chest of another but it went right through him.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: Since the odds in the Danger Room were becoming...overwhelming, Francesca focused on the air, turning it into dry ice. The instant cloud cover as the simulation fogged up should give them a bit of time to regroup or whatever it was people did to start winning again

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: The guy he was slashing at.IC: ShadowIt didn't take long to get back to her dorm, unlock the door, and slip inside. Like usual, she somehow managed to go through the school and avoid any human contact whatsoever. She preferred it that way.She locked the door behind her, and sat down on her bed with a sigh. Now that she was away from the public eye, the mask she wore slipped off, revealing the truth beneath. Shadow's face was tight with dull pain, and her eyes were the eyes of someone who had seen too much, and just wanted to forget it all.And that was exactly who she was. She had gone into her past, hoping to find answers about who she was. But all she'd found was pain and suffering. Death and destruction. That door in her mind, which she'd done her best to keep closed, was now ajar, and it could not be closed again. Most of the time, she could ignore it. She could ignore her past, she could ignore the things she had done. But in times like this, when she was alone and left to her own thoughts, her mind always went back to it. She always went back to the time spent in that arena, to the deaths she had caused, either directly or indirectly. She shook her heard violently, to try and clear her thoughts. A first aid kit materialized in her hands. Maybe checking her wounds would keep her mind occupied.The first things she noted was that none of them had gotten infected. Fortunately. Had anyone else been in the room, they would have been appalled that she could allow herself to go on as she was, when she could just as easily go see the nurse and have them healed in a heartbeat. But her pride wouldn't let her.But it isn't just your pride, is it? There's something else. You won't let yourself go to Ashlynn for help. Why? Sure you don't like her, but is that any reason to heal the slow way? No, you're imagining it. She thought to herself firmly. You haven't slept for almost two days. You're just seeing things that aren't there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alaric (Grove, Westchester)"I brought plenty of both!" Alaric chirped, moving back to the Ferrari's trunk and coming back several minutes later with baskets full of food in his hands, a long blanket, huge enough that two people could make snow angels on it without bumping into each other, around his neck, and four pillows tucked under his arms while managing to store a cheerful grin on his face. "Came prepared!"Ric set up the little picnic area and then lay back, observing the water peacefully as he turned off his phone and watched the water ripple randomly, sudden puddles and jumping fish marring the otherwise smooth, spotless visage of the mirror-esque lake...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn smiled and giggled at the sight of Alaric carrying everything. She followed him to the blanket he'd laid down on the emerald grass and laid down next to him, looking up at the blue sky and then the beautiful lake as birds flew over the surface hunting for fish. There was so much life... so much beauty. It took her mind off of things like Sentinel's and mutant hating humans, and the Brotherhood. "This place is great." she told Ric. IC: BeastHank looked at Elijah, "The offer still stands." he told him.

IC: Alaric (Grove, Westchester)"Oh, I know," he said absently, already finishing off his first sandwich. "Hey! Hey! Watch this!"The history teacher jumped to his feet and slid off his t-shirt, followed shortly by his slim-fit jeans; underneath was a pair of black boardshorts, and Alaric took three steps forward before letting his wings unfurl, sprouting from his shoulder blades like majestic, feathery plants from smooth, blemish-free soil and carrying him straight into the water. Alaric stayed down for several seconds before sprouting up, blowing water out of his mouth like a fountain and laughing as he tossed wet black hair from his eyes."C'mon in! Water's lovely!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Emily IC: Emily also steps out of the way and hits Shawn in the back as well.Shawn IC: Shawn after getting hit Shawn lands on the ground. "Ooffh" He says while laying on the ground..."You ladies are pretty rough." he rolls over and gets up slowly and says "I guess I should expect no less from the hand to hand professor and my baby hahahaha, now no more Mr. Nice guy!" As he stances up again.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: ShadowEven considering the time of day and the fact that it was still light outside, sleep did not come easily for Shadow. Much like when she had tried to sleep the night before, every time she got close, she jolted awake. It was as if, on a subconscious level, she was afraid to sleep.But she was exhausted, and sleep did eventually come.For a short time, it was calm and restful. No dreams disturbed her slumber, nor did any sound wake her. Even the sheer discomfort of the bed on which she slept did not affect her. She looked peaceful, more than she ever did in her waking hours. But, as was her luck, it was not to last. For in no place was it easier for the mind to wander than when it sleeps.She began to dream, and unlike most dreams, this one was true. In fact, it was more of a memory than a dream. She was strapped to a cold metal table, and a bright light filled her vision. Metal bands were closed around her wrists and ankles, rendering her struggles futile. She fought hard enough to bruise and batter the skin around her wrists and ankles. but she couldn't feel it. She knew that she had been drugged so that she wouldn't be able to feel the pain. A man appeared next to the table, but the light shining in Shadow's eyes prevented her from making out any details about him. Carefully, he found a vein, and stuck a needle into her arm. Blood flowed through the tube, and into several waiting vials. Shadow's face tightened as she slept, and she turned over in her bed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Power:Nat used the fog to run from the battle to a place that suited him better. In a building that was mostly fallen, about twenty five feet tall but not more than thirty feet from the battle but things move they might get closer. The problem was that he could not see through the fog but if things got a little closer he might see them.OOC: Krayzikk Champion of RPGs who is "he"

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had been blown back by both the lightning and the rocket. His armor was damaged all around fro the rocket, mainly the torso, and burned from the lightning. His HUD was reading 30 minutes to repair it all. He heard Will, and said yes. the healing energy was applied to the forge, speeding it up quickly. "Thanks. Didn't think I was still in the sim. Now, lets go kick some butt." with that, Scott came running out of the mist, rushing the enemies, who had regrouped at this point. Scott went for the bots, cutting down one with his katana.(Sarah Jackson)Sarah had been asking around all her old contacts, trying to get the things she would need to repair her katana. It was almost melted in the middle of the blade, making it useless in a fight, and she was running low on ammo. she had about three spins of ammo left, not enough if she got into a firefight, with anyone. She was getting nervous. She had heard of the rumors, of that shadow company, Weapon-X. She felt eyes on her all the time. she moved a lot more, never at a safehouse longer then a day, and setting up new ones all the time. But fear can bring down anyone.OCC: Flex, would it be possible to have Sarah put into the Weapon-X program?

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Spirit"I'm with you." Will said as he faded out then reappeared in the middle of the enemies, taking out the lightning guy first, Will then dodged a laser blast and kept dodging, allowing the lasers to hit other enemies.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Danger Room, TribladeThe mutant stumbled back as the laser burned into his chest, but he had super durability and it did little more then burn his flesh a bit not cut right through him. He charged at Jared, throwing a super strength punch at his chest.As it grew foggy around them due to Francesca’s powers Matt gritted his teeth. “That gives us cover but it also lowers our visibility!” he yelled as he dodged some bullets that tore through the fog from some of the robots. They began to break through the fog, running at him.Scott flew forward, kicking one in the chest and then slashing off its head with his plasma blade. He felt a bullet tear into his shoulder from the barrel of another robot’s weapon, then its palm shot forward and it unleashed a miniature laser beam at him. He dodged the beam and then unleashed a blast from his chest, the stream of plasma melting a hole through the robot as it stumbled backwards.IC: Beast (Office)Beast nodded at Elijah. “I have the fortune here to pay my teachers well.” He said. “Its decided then you’re hired.” Beast said smiling. “Welcome back to the mansion for good Elijah.” He said offering his hand to shake.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nibbled on her first sandwich she smiled as she watched him strip off his clothes, revealing his smooth skin and his swim-trunks. She was fascinated by watching his angelic wings spread from his shoulder blades as they rapidly grew to full size before he flew into the lake.She felt a bit jealous… Ric had it good. He could hide his wings when he wanted. He never had the feel how uncomfortable and painful it was for her to sit in cars… to lie on her back… and do other things. She bit her lip she hadn’t known they were going swimming.She slowly pulled off her clothes revealing that she was in a pink bra and panties. Her cheeks flushed, “Sorry this is all I had on…” she said. She then flapped her powerful wings and rose in to the air, flying towards the water, before doing a graceful dive into the water, coming up next to Alaric. She smiled and playfully splashed him.OOC: Why yes Lone.IC: DarkfangJeremy appeared with a low BAMF and a plume of blue smoke as he teleported closer to his target. He’d been following her for a while; he’d received his orders from Colonel Johnson not long before that. He held his sawed-off shotgun in one blue three fingered hand, while his prehensile tail reached behind him and drew his blade from his back before handing it to his other hand. His tail flickered behind him the sharp demon looking point glinting in the light.He vanished then, appearing right behind Sarah as he slashed at her open backside.OOC: Guys... I'm tired of you saying your taking out enemies without describing how. If you continue to do that I will say they are alive. RPing is all about detail. If you want to make your fights cool you need to describe how they kill their enemies, if not it comes off as bland and boring.EDIT: That's more like it man.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Tali knelt, dodging the kick, then swept her leg, trying to sweep his feet out from under him.IC: Jared stuck his head up, muttered a silent prayer to the accuracy gods, then threw a five fingered blast. Like a corny movie, the guy grinned before his head, arms, and legs detached and fell off.OOC: Cool enough?

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Angela Dean)"Angela. Catch."Angela didn't need the warning, she saw the event before it ever happened. She was ready to catch the loaded pistol before it ever left Victoria's hands.Firing her last bullet into the hand of an Enforcer, preventing him from firing his gun and leaving him helpless in the face of John's onslaught. Angela bent down and slid her empty pistol along the floor. The weapon slid down the hallway, through the legs of most of the combatants. One Enforcer was not so lucky, however: he stepped on the gun and slipped, crashing to the floor.Straightening up, Angela reached out and grabbed the loaded pistol out of the air. In the same movement, she spun around and fired on a group of Enforcers coming around the group from the other side. Her first bullet just clipped a man's helmet, blowing a good chunk off and sending him to the ground. Her second bullet found a shoulder, and her third hit an Enforcer in the chest. He staggered backwards, but remained standing- his body armour had held.Raising his gun, he unleashed a spray of bullets on Angela. But she'd already seen him do it, and she knew exactly where the bullets would fly.That didn't make dodging them any easier. The teenager spun to the side as she dropped, hitting the ground as the bullets whizzed by above her. She hoped no one else had gotten hit- it was hard enough to stay on top of her won future without worrying about everyone else's.Throwing her arm out, eyes closed, Angela fired, hitting the Enforcer in the foot. He dropped, and a second shot found his brain in mid-air.She saw this in the future, not in the present. Her eyes closed to help her focus, Angela scanned the near future to see what would happen, and if the X-Men were doomed or not.Three. Two. One.Throwing her arm out, eyes still closed, Angela fired, hitting the Enforcer in the foot. He dropped, and a second shot found his brain in mid-air.

IC: Michael staggered back from the blows and he caught a glance of that b*****d Colonel about to push the button. "######!" he yelled and sent two needles of shadow at the colonel, both aiming to cut off his head, and a tendril of darkness at the device, yanking it out of the colonel's hand.IC:"Harm. I know you are here. " muttered Madness, staff at hand. Hewas standing somewhere behind the school, safe from any outside interference.There was silence at first, but then...A man materialized. His appearance was reminiscent of the infamous Slenderman. However, instead of a spotless business suit, it was spattered with blood. On his belt was what seemed to be orbs, until you looked closely and noticed that they were eyeballs. From other mutants. He had a sardonic grin on his face and he pulled out a knife, coated in blood."Miss me?" he laughed. It was horrible."Not really. Why did you attack Sara?" retorted Madness sounding more confident than he felt."Ooooh. She your girlfriend?""She's like more of a casual friend. Answer my question.""Well, since you asked nicely...." Harm giggled. "Because I wanted to! It's so fun to see you b***tches squealing for your life, when before you could just look and everyone would stop what they were freaking doing!""Have you ever thought of seeing a doctor?" asked a disgusted Madness"Oh, I did. I killed him. Like what I'm going to do next, to you and your...girlfriend."And with that he pounced, about to stab Madness.OOC: Open for interaction.OOC2: I've been hammering away at bundles of pencil leads and paper and Paint and here's what I churned out for Madness. (I was typing this for IPad so you may have to copy paste the links.)The original version without Paint: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6e0K5GFJ1IQN2VUb0Zab0YtV2s/previewThe Paint version: (I know, very messy)https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6e0K5GFJ1IQQ3o2VW1iUXJCaTQ/preview

"Wer Traumt?"

Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn hops on one leg sideways spinning once in mid air. As he lands he attempts a spinning back kick. As soon as he finishes the back kick Emily jumps on his back spreading his arms. "Tali! get him!" She says while holding Shawn's arms out leaving his chest exposed.OOC: Hey Trad, Google is not letting me see the pics. :)

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Power:Nat crept from where he was to a closer position, once one of the attackers was in sight Nat through a blade, unfortunately it hit his arm, the man charged at Nat. Nat returned the charge using his sword to slice just above the mans foot which didn't do that much damage, the man picked him up and hurled him into the air, Nat hoped he didn't land on anything sharp.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: But Colonel Johnson is in the control room and Michael is in the sewers beneath him... how did he see what he was about to do? Nice pictures thought. No matter I'll just roll with it. Anyway I'm tired, off for the night. The images are cool though man.IC: NPC Colonel JohnsonThe Colonel had jumped down through the hole for some reason, he'd wanted to see Michael's head explode when he pushed the button. Instead his hand was badly sliced by two needles of shadow, if he hadn't reacted so fast he might of lost the entire thing, as for the device, well it was taken from him by a tendril of shadow. Johnson cursed.IC: ScorcherHe cursed seeing his father in trouble and then followed him down into the sewers, his bright flames illuminating through the heavy darkness. Running forward he unleashed blasts of flame at Michael. IC: FeralFeral continued to advance, delivering a kick to Michael's chest and then slashing at his face with his claws. "You could give up!" he roared. "Weapon-X is your home... it is your family there is nothing out there for you except death from the Enforcers!" he growled.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC:Michael blocked the attack and took the device, destroying its inner electronics by sending a spark of darkness through it, thus disabling it."Death is better than this place!" he retorted. But the word 'family' stuck in his mind and there was something.Memories.Happiness. Innocence. And a voice. A woman's voice. Calling out for him. Who was she?He didn't know, but he would find out. He punched and created a gigantic fist straight at Feral. And for some reason, he decided to make the flamethrower fight against his own element, but with more danger. He sent some darkness into his hands, and made it into something similar to fire. He then lobbed it towards Scorcher.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: "Um, could everyone move towards the sound of my voice please!" Francesca shouted, "I mean every X-Man, obviously, not every enemy. I...sort of have an idea!"IC: As the Observer ferried Alex back to the Blackbird and his team retreated, X-Bones turned his arm on the hole in the walls they'd escaped through and started taking strategic shots at it. It only took him a few moments to collapse it, trapping the Enforcers inside, at least until they opened a gate."Alright, lets go go go!" He yelled, running back to the Blackbird himself

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Sarah Jackson)Sarah had thought she heard something, but disssmised it. It was late, and she was tired. All she need was some sleep, and she'd be fine. Her blade saved her life once more, as Jeremy's blade hit the sheath, giving her warning. She had jumped back, revolver at the ready. "Who the **** are you?!" She practicly shouted this, the fear evedint in her voice

War...war never changes.

IC; (Scott Jackson)Scott had fallen back when Francesca had shouted out. "If you got a plan, lets hear it then."

War...war never changes.