OOC: ThanksName: Dawn SalvadonCodenane: ParanoidWeapon X Number: 746Age: 15Gender: FemaleAlliance: Weapon-XAppearance: A beautiful young girl with light blonde hair that goes below her shoulders, pale white skin, blue eyes, and a curved physique. She wears a grey tank top, with a green jacket over it, dark blue jeans and black shoes. She wears thick, torso, and waist armor onher weapon x suit.Personality: An energetic, and spunky girl, Dawn has a bit of a rebellious side. She is often acts like a #####, but she is really kind, but she uses her tough girl additive as a wall.Power: Regeneration. She can regrow limbs, but the regeneration time varies on how much was losses, for example; if she looses a hand, she can grow a new one in three hours, or if she looses some skin, it heals instantly. However, she can not regenerate a new head as the body needs the brain to help that, and her vital organs can not be regenerated. She can only loose blood if the wound is not tended to before the regeneration happens, because the wound must be treated as much as it can first so it can e easier for the regeneration to workSkills: Great singing voice, skilled combatWeapons: A machete Backstory:Dawn was born and raised in Canada, and is a member of weapon X. Dawn's parents were divorced, for 13 years, with Dawn mainly staying with her mother. She doesn't care at all for her dad, and mainly stayed with her mother most of the time, due to the fact her father the problem, which lead to the divorce. She would often leave her dad's house (in the very few times she visited the place) and go to her friend's house, staying away from her father. When she was 13, she was in her dad's shed when she discovered her powers, after she cut her left hand off in a buzz saw incident. She was looking around the place and her dad wasn't home at all, and so she decided to mess with the tools, only to have her hand cut off. Her father got home only to find her crying in tears as she ran towards him when he got out of his car. After getting her to the hospital, three hours passed and her hand grew back somehow, brand new.However, when she was able to leave, her parent began fighting about this. Her mother was upset that her father left her alone at the house and left the tools out for her to mess with, but her dad said he thought she wasn't dumb enough to mess with the tools.this made her hate her father more., after overhearing the whole conversation. She left her parents and ran away, because of taking in to much pressure, trauma and anger, it all exploded after that last argument. She ran away, and was found by Weapon-X, who took her in because of her powers of regeneration.Other info: She loves listening to music while she fights.Weakness: Since her regeneration takes a while, depending on what is regenerating, she can't fight while regenerating, other wise the process will restart, making her open for attacking. Swords or any other sharp object can pierce through the skin, while rounded objects like bullets or hammers, can't pierce or damage the skin or muscle, mainly because the mutation has caused he skin, muscle and bone to be like a thick, but slicin or substance, meaning swords are the best defense against her, eacpecially slicing and dicing, hence why she wears armor on her weapon x suit.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Yes, but Legion doesn't know that.IC: The Legions clones didn't pursue Jared, now considering him a non-issue. The sword stopped in mid air. The clones kept moving to attack, some of the backup Legions now throwing their blades as well. Noting the blade stopped in mid air, as well as seeing Krystal take the ice attack, a Legion clone opened a channel to Col. Johnson. "Sir, multiple Weapons are attempting to assist target Shadow in her attack, or defend her. At least one Telekinetic and the Werewolf female. Orders?"---Dana continued to stare incredulously.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: JuliaJulia drifted through the hallways. Her eyes had a detached, almost glazed look about them, and she never seemed to pay attention to a single thing at a time. She ran her hand along the walls as she walked, watching her arm as the last traces of self-infliction were erased by her new healing factor. There was so much to learn about this place, so much to see.She hated it.

67tlbk.png

IC: SpiritWill had been watching the fight with Shadow in spirit form until the Legions called the Col. Johnson, he then flew to the colonel's room and reappeared out of sight, he charged a blast of destructive energy and waited for the colonel's response.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Well I fixed it now, knew I forgot those. IC: Zac"So Beast...got any ideas?" Zac asked, hoping beast had at least one idea.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Shiloh LeBeau - Brotherhood HQ -Shiloh decided to finally relieve Dana of her shock and confusion. "I can give life to inanimate objects." She explained. "YAY I'M A SUPERHERO."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (René LeBeau)Get to know who? The guys bashing in each others' heads? The spacey girl washing dishes?René finished the last line of cards and put them back in the deck. He shuffled absently, the cards flying through his fingers, before placing the deck in his pocket and standing to his feet.Whatever. I guess I can try to lower my standards, he thought wryly.

OOC: Paranoid's bio is kind of worded awkwardly and contradicts itself a couple times. Might want to fix that.IC: Julia"I'd like to see your drawing."Julia's voice was soft and sweet, but it lacked the life and energy it had not even a day ago. Her hand was placed gently on Alexander's shoulder.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Legion was swift with reply "If the weapons were truly looking to help, between their extremely fast laser blasts of considerable strength, and the other's telekinetic abilities, the fight, or even the threat of pressing the bomb control switch would be nullified in moments. They are simply attempting to either buy time, or assist their former ally. Negotiations, or even attempts to wait out the situation should not be used or tolerated."

OOC: Okay I think I fixed the backstory, tell me if there are any more problems, I suck at writing when I'm tired.

IC: Spencer munched on a hot dog as he relaxed atop the Times Square Marriott Marquis, still not sure about what to do. He gazed out across the city. He sincerely wished he had some sort of advice. His thoughts kept drifting to his hero, Spider-Man. "If only I was more like Spider-Man..." the desolate mutant groaned.---OOC: Whoops, forgot to respond to this.IC: Dana glanced at Shiloh, and her analysis powers confirmed Shiloh's word immediately. "Oh. Well that's far less terrifying."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Compound)She laughed, “I didn’t do your tattoo.” She smiled. “If I did I probably would of tattooed it to your forehead.” She snickered.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Base)Caden smirked as a few orbs exploded by his target, sending him to the ground where his arm was stabbed through by a piece of wood.The drill like cyclone smashed into Destruction before he could dodge, spinning him through the air as he smashed into the bulldozer, his head smashing against something metal, and crimson starting to stain his platinum blonde hair. Destruction got to his feet as a rivulet of blood dripped down his pale face, he then ran forward, before unleashing an explosion at his feet, which hurtled him into the air, he came down by Windrider, attempting to land a kick across his face, and when he landed he smashed a fist into the ground that had a charged explosive orb in the fist, it would explode outward upon contact.OOC: While she is regenerating can she bleed out? Like if she looses her hand she would loose lots of blood. Also is it like healing factor? Will bullets, cuts etc heal? What if she get’s her head chopped off? Or her major organs punctured, heart brain etc. Wait which telekinetic is helping Shadow? Anyway we should all way for Kray to post… Shadow has a lot to respond too. I'm going to bed, let this situation sit till Kray can reply.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Compound)“You are warned Weapon-767 (Jared) and Weapon-731 (Krystal) aid her again and I will kill you both.” He said. “Bring her down before she can activate the device!” he yelled. They didn’t have time to wait around they needed to end this now.OOC: Will doesn't know where his office is. He just got there and its not in an obvious spot.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Compound)John tensed as Krystal jumped in front of Icitine's attack, becoming frozen. "You ****ing cool dude!" he roared. Krystal was going to get them all killed.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Compound)"No I don't..." he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: The telekinetic would be Tali.IC: Tom chuckled as the wonderfully advanced S.H.I.E.L.D spacecraft left the moon behind, swiftly headed towards earth. The tracking device that S.H.I.E.L.D would have undoubtedly placed in the aircraft, as well as the necessary components for the ships cameras and alarm systems had been left behind on Attilan courtesy of a quick Slip. Getting back to earth was now a cinch.

OOC: Fixed it, please tell me if I missed something.IC: Zac"Ugh...so...how's life?" Zac asked,

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs "My forehead chere? das coooollldd, but I guess you would not be able to control yourself ehh chere, ya want your face close to mine. Shawn says proudly "But I guess it ain't a bad thing, you being your mothers child and all." Shawn says feeling a bit captivated by how much Mimic actually looked like Rogue, also coming to that conclusion by remembering what Wild Card had said about the person Shawn fought, was his sister. "Ya know chere, you look a lot like her. It's kinda a blessing." Shawn says earnestly.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Shiloh LeBeau - Brotherhood HQ -"Yeah, it's probably one of the most unorthodox powers ever. But I don't mind, after all, I wouldn't have gotten to known Bob without them." She said with a smirk. "Watch this I can make a lasso!" Bob began to twirl his power cord around in a circle above him.IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -I evaded the kick by moving my head quickly to my right, but I had little to no time to react to the explosion caused by Destruction's fist. I was sent flying backward and landed on the ground with a thud. Suddenly with a flash a scene played before my eyes, before me was a house...it was on fire. I appeared to be shorter, I couldn't of been much older than twelve. 'Nathan get back here!' I could hear coming from behind me as I ran toward the burning structure, but I ignored the call. I was looking for someone. I ran up the stairs, which were still intact enough for me to climb....or so I thought. I suddenly fell through the steps, crashing into the room below it. Then when I saw...my aunt and uncle...dead. But something wasn't right, they had no burn marks...they had blood coming from their slitted necks. I screamed one name as I looked in horror...."Lilliana!" I snapped back into reality, the first thing I saw was Destruction, looking like he was preparing to attack me again. I retaliated with a sudden increase of aggression. Wind suddenly blowing into the back of Destruction's legs and threatening to knock him flat on his back. I leaped up and came down with my fist ready to slam a punch into Destruction's center, I would also sent a blast of air from my fist the moment it made contact that would increase the power, strength, and speed of my blow.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Alec couldn't get close to Shadow with Scorcher throwing fire around, so went to Tali. She seemed to be on Shadow's side and a telekinetic could get things through the fire without getting burnt. He put a hand on her shoulder and hissed in her ear, "This is who I know got captured. It'd probably be useful. Pass it on to Shadow when you get the chance."IC: "As I just explained, the President can't help us," N'Dine sighed, "Out first act should be to try and track down anyone else who survived. Is there a set gathering point for occasions like this?"

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Madness (752)Madness backtracked and came up behind the crowd, who were facing off with the girl. "Shoot."The flamethrower was still blasting at her, as far as he knew, so he asked a nearby mutant. "What's happening?"IC: Witch and Amaterasu"Excuse me." asked Amaterasu, tapping Rosalina's shoulder. "Can you children help me with this girl?", she asked, pushing Sara forward. "I'm not good with children, that's why."She added, "Kill her if she actually lied to us all, about not being with Weapon X."IC: MichaelHe went downstairs. That moron of a colonel had asked, (more like demanded and threatened) everyone to bring in Shadow. Who had escaped.Maybe....If he got her, he could ask for her help.He ran and skidded to a halt, hearing the words, "bombs" and "trigger".

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Brooklyn (Weapon-X Compound)Brooklyn just shot another guard.IC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)"Right. Private."Dallas took the tips of Nicole's fingers in his hand and promptly led her out of the store, scanning the hallways up and down. After a couple minutes, his eyes locked onto a store directly across from them and then lit up wildly."There. A bookstore. Nobody goes into those anymore."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Alexander:"Eww, no. Kane has no appreciation for art," Alexander said, rolling his eyes. "Oh, by the way, are you going to stay at all? It's been rather boring without you around, and-" boom, gunshots, Krystal getting frozen, fire coming from Scorcher, Colonel Johnson yelling, Legion clones attacking..."I swear, this place is completely, totally insane."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Rosalina IC: Rosalina turns around and replies "certainly, but I am not too sure about the killing part." She looks at the little girl and smiles "Hiya, my name is Rosalina" Rosalina then sticks her hand out to shake the little girls hand.Shawn IC: Shawn looks down actually feeling a little flustered, at the fact that he is conversing with the family of his biggest childhood crush.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC:"I'm Sara," smiled her. "Nice to meet you. So, what can you do? I can take away pain and give it to other people!" She was recovering from the attack quickly.Amaterasu walked off, saying, "You will have to be a bit more ruthless to take up your uncle's mantle, child."

"Wer Traumt?"

Rosalina IC: "I can do alot of things, Would you like something to eat?" She says in a cutsey voice. She then in a slightly annoyed voice she replies to Ameteratsu with "you talk as if my uncle is going anywhere. Besides I think I have made it this far by myself. So I would appreciate it if you kept your opinions to yourself."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Shiloh LeBeau - Brotherhood HQ -Bob looked at Sara. "Well hello there! I'm Bob!" Bob was still swinging his power cord around like a lasso. Shiloh was wondering how many times she'd have to explain her powers today...probably a lot.

OOC: Alright. I think I've got all of these attacks straight, but bear with me if I miss something. I just had to read through almost two pages and keep track of a million and one different attacks.On that not, please, please, please only attack Shadow once in between my posts. When you attack multiple times, it presents all sorts of time and realism issues I have to deal with.IC: Shadow Shadow noted the blades start to fly, and did indeed dodge. But not in the way most expected. She crouched, grabbed one of the first daggers to be thrown out of the air, and used it to deflect the following blades. With her speed, it was almost easy to do. Jared's attack missed when she crouched, sizzling over her head.With a single movement, Shadow materialized and tossed down a single un-primed explosive. "There's your proof, Kane."She noted the events around her, ready to move should the need arise. Her eyes scanned the crowd around her. "I have enough explosives in place to kill every single person in this facility. You're right Kane, that includes me.""But I don't care. Bottom line is I either succeed, or you guys manage to take me into custody again. And I'm not letting that happen, no matter what.""You have a few options here. You can stand down on the grounds that I possess the ability to kill everyone. Or you can continue attacking, and I detonate these explosives. I don't really care which happens. Either way, my troubles are lifted, and I make sure Weapon X never gets the chance to harm another innocent life.""But on the other hand, if you do stand down, I might be able to free everyone. The choice seems obvious to me."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Krayzikk, gonna point out that Scorcher was still shooting fire at Shadow, Jared just attempted to blast the detonator out of her hands with a laser, and none of the Legions have ceased their assault, ranged or otherwise. You may wish to respond to that.

IC-Alexander:"Wait...did you just say hurt people?" Alexander asked, looking about again. Suddenly, the fire and daggers and everything all came in a different light for him, the guns recognized as guns and not party favours."We...we don't hurt people," he said, his voice with an odd waver, sounding unsure. "Colonel Johnson told me we never hurt people."

profiles i guess

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -The ice around Krystal began to crack as she began to struggle to break free, while the ice covered most of her body her head, hands, and part of her feet were sticking out of the ice thankfully. Finally the ice shattered and fell onto the floor in pieces, Krystal collapses onto all fours, shivering terribly and seemingly unable to speak due to the pain and numbness she was feeling.

IC-Alexander:"But..but..." Alexander mumbled, not able to find his words. "Papa Johnson never lies..." in his mind's eye, he slowly watched brief snippets of memories, his bone claws shooting forwards and stabbing into people, all while he smiled like a fool, Colonel Johnson smiling as Alexander went about and found more mutants for him to use, putting an arm around him like a loving father might with a good son. Alexander walking about, talking to newer mutants, comforting them, making them feel like this wasn't a bad place at all, if they could take an insane man and treat him so kindly.Weeks locked in his own room, with one meal per day, constantly searching computer databases for information on their enemies, harried, forced to work for twenty hours each day...But no, that was just a nightmare, wasn't it?Logging information for Colonel Johnson...Johnson's smile, it still seemed so warm, almost like Alexander was his own child. That was the real Johnson, wasn't it? Happy Johnson, who only helps to protect mutants with his guards' help, teaching them how to fight in case they get cornered by mean people? Nice Johnson, who would never blow anybody's heads up...Colonel Johnson, always watching as mutants were put under, all while he told Alex to head off someplace else...Was that where the bombs came from? Yes, yes, he remembered now, he'd been told about it a long time ago...But...No, no, these couldn't be his memories, could they? These memories weren't Error's, they were somebody elses, some Demon had to be playing tricks on him...but...they seemed so real..."What...but...no...no, Johnson would never lie," he muttered. "He said he only brought us here to protect us, so that mean people like the enforcers wouldn't hurt us," he mumbled after a second. "He said he loved us, and that he wanted you back because you were like a daughter to him, and..." his eyes were wide now, almost like a child's. Did he really say those things, or did Alexander just convince himself that those words were what he heard?"...Rebekah?" he said after a moment, the name coming to him. "He...he wouldn't really do that...would he? He wouldn't really lie, I mean, he's supposed to be nice..."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Hopefully Tali would pass the message on. Now, it looked like Shadow needed an escape route...The plates and segments of his arm began shifting again, into a form he'd never tried before. See, normally the power behind his blaster had to come from him, from the same chemical energy that allowed his muscles to move. Shooting out a few lasers was the same as continued exercise. But now Weapon X had gone and stuck a bomb in head. A bomb that, at the very least, had a receiver and a detonator, both of which required energy to run. And since it was inside his skull, it wasn't like they could change the battery every so often, so what ever power source the bomb had possessed a limitless output. And they'd stuck that in the brain of someone who could interface with technology through touch...The ringed segments of his fingers spun and uncoiled as they fused into a barrel, the plates on his forearm expanded outwards, more armour plates sliding out to fully cover whatever strange mechanism was being built inside. Pistons shot out from his elbow and a handle appeared for his other arm to hold, whatever he was making was clearly heavy and required additional support. In the end what he was 'holding' was a gun. A really big gun. Close in design to the Sentinel weapon he'd copied his blaster from originally. "At last foul villain, now your doom approaches!" he shouted. Loudly. That would ensure he had at least some of Shadow's attention so she could dodge what he was about to do. Which was exactly what you'd expect from a guy with a big gun; he fired it. Hopefully Shadow could dodge something so obviously signposted. The wall he was really aiming at though, that couldn't. With his extra firepower it shouldn't take him long to burn through the wall and give her an unguarded method of escape so she could do...whatever it was she came to do. Which hopefully wasn't blow up the place. Alec reasoned if that was her real plan she would have done it already

7AOYGDJ.jpg