OOC: Ah. So the newly minted moderator sees fit to step in. Well good sir, if you would be so kind, allow me take up this debate with you as well.

So you were hoping to for him to try this? It sounds like you were practically trying to start an argument. Not cool. Secondly It IS too farfetched that the clones would be able to tell where exactly she is aiming and know exactly who she's targeting when it long takes a matter of seconds for someone to aim and shoot a gun. No, that's absurd. Thirdly, when your profile says has a knack for combat timing, how exactly does that translate into dodging bullets? Have some of your clones take hits dude, that bullet should of hit him. As staff (cause if you look on the front page, I am staff, fyi), I'd consider clone number two to be shot. I don't care how much supposed training your character has, Legion doesn't have super speed. Enhanced physiology makes you faster, but not nearly fast enough to dodge a bullet.
If I was trying to start an argument, I would have fired the first shot. Simply hoping he would allow me to vent my frustration at what I perceived to be his lack of fair play, as well as address what he considers my own should not be a problem.Moving to the aim idea, the act of dodging a bullet consists of knowing where the barrel of the gun is, and moving with the squeeze of the person's finger. Now, had she shot multiple bullets, this would be far more questionable, but she shot one, in full view of a number of clones who all have a telepathic link with the ONE clone who was being shot at. To answer your concern about timing, I suppose I'll put it like this. If you're playing a video game, let's say Street Fighter III third strike, and an opponent fires a multi-hit special at point blank range. Without proper timing, you will not be able to "parry" this special, it will simply overwhelm you, or you must block it. Or, to provide a more real life example, when Forrest Griffin faced off against Anderson Silva, at one point in the fight, Anderson had timed Forrest's punch so perfectly, he was able to dodge it simply by turning his head. No slip. No weave. No exaggerated movement. Just absolutely insane timing and prediction skills. He literally just turned his head. You see?Now with enhanced physiology, and literally, YEARS of tactics and warfare training under his belt, plus everything stated before, dodging one bullet should be entirely possible.
In situations where the argument is about who's a better fighter or better trained, than needs to be RPed out, you can't just say your character is better, prove it. I've seen characters with weak power sets win fights because they were simply rped better. Alexander is still fighting because Kal is a good rper, and from what I can see has been taking hits.
You say that, but good RPing must take into account the stated information in a character's profile. Now, if you were to look at both profiles, there is nothing in Alexander's profile that suggests his fighting ability or physical ability being capable of performing as well as he has. Nor does it seem like it should measure up to Legion. Now if you want to argue the subjective idea that Kal is a good RPer and that's why he's still standing, allow me to ask you this. Aside from the one kick he took, what hits over the course of the fight did he take? Please, enlighten me. I'll tell you now, Legion was shot, impaled, had his hand sliced and was thrown, the last of which he countered with his (should be) superior skills, and even then, only with a return throw.
The biggest reason why Legion is the only one currently following orders is because half the characters present are control by people who currently haven't had a chance to post. Also, I highly doubt the Colonel would just so liberially off all his new weapons, his more likely to 'condition' them first. He's too greedy to off people lightly, plus...if a bunch of player characters were all suddenly killed...they would sorta kill the game...considering that would be A LOT of peoples characters. And most of them would be pretty freakin angry.So why don't you wait for the rest of to respond huh?
The invasion of the weapon x facility has been going on for at least 5 pages over at least 3 days. If someone else had any intention of doing anything, I imagine it's safe to assume it would have at least begun by now. And while I did say that people's heads should be exploded, at no point did I argue that it would be fair if it happened. I'm well aware of the consequences on the overall RPG, I was simply pointing out the ramifications of ignoring the Colonel's orders, as everyone seems to be doing. For a group so well coordinated that they were able to take out the entire X-Mansion in one night with no casualties, this situation is being seriously under-handled. And I do believe Col. Johnson is handled by Flex, yes? So your assumption about his handling of the subject would be something I should ask Flex about then.
It doesn't take an expert to aim at someone's chest and fire...any mook can do that. Also, I'm pretty sure her level of coolheadedness is up to Tyler, not you.
No, it doesn't take an expert to just shoot at someone's chest. But to accurately aim down a hall and hit a moving target in the back of the head while two other people are bearing down on you with violent intentions is quite difficult. And yes, her coolheadedness is up to Tyler, no dispute there, but, leading back to the subjective argument about good RPing, I believe Brooklyn is just a teenage girl/celebrity daughter who was kidnapped and held for ransom for years, with no other particularly harrowing experiences, yes? And if I remember correctly, then she also has a crippling fear of Weapon X members, yes? Then I don't think I'm particularly wrong for at least addressing said coolheaded attitude's questionable nature.
There was nothing wrong with the bunnying, as Tyler was simply too busy to post and gave Kal permission to use her for this one simple thing. Kal has been playing perfectly fair, the way pretty much most of us would play. You on the other hand, have not, how about have your clones actually take some hits? Right now they seem so perfect at everything it's making me gag. It would be such a big deal with maybe your clones actually took some of those stabs and most certainly the gunshot. Combat training does not equal being able to dodge everything.So yeah, one of your clones is shot. Please don't make a fuss about it, cause you have a bunch of other clones to use, and I'm fairly sure other weapon-x members will come to help Legion as soon as they can post.And I'll say this again, I am staff and allowed to do this, if you have an issue with it, pm Flex, I already know who he'll agree with.
The bunnying was brought up because of the unavoidable situation it was meant to create. And since I've heard so often that bunnying is frowned upon, I brought it up. Moving on.What, exactly, is so perfectly fair about how he has RPed this fight? Because if you believe that creating unavoidable situations, ignoring the strength and speed of your opponent character, and acting outside of your own established boundaries is fair? Then I don't think you have the right idea. You say I've been RPing as if Legion is perfect (which is making you gag) but I've taken multiple hits, I never auto-hit, I created no unfair scenarios short of using the abilities I have described for myself, and if I had been taking the stabs, which were all fatally aimed, I would have lost by now. If Kal can simply avoid all attacks from two separate sources despite his character not having those capabilities, then there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to at least keep my character on equal grounds.You want to decree that my character gets shot? Fine. That's your prerogative as a staff member. But I'm going to let it be known now, I believe the only reason you're taking his side is because you favor him because you've RPed with him, while this is your first experience RPing with me. And that is patently unfair.---Flex, I have no problem adjusting to most of those stipulations. But I would like to keep the healing factor for the clones, as they are supposed to be direct copies of himself. Also, I never intended for him to be able to clone himself infinitely. I imagine that would be straining for anyone short of Multiple Man, which is why I've tried to refrain from having him clone more than single digit numbers unless the situation is a huge assault, or dire, like the X-Mansion raid.Also, congratulations on the RPG's 3 month anniversary. over 200 pages in 3 months is pretty impressive. Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -To avoid the first blast I flew straight up, using my powers to launch into the air quickly, what I didn't count on was the cement to start crashing down from above. I began to get pelted with chunks of cement, which, while were rather small pieces, still hurt falling from so high, giving me some cuts and bruises. But then of course there were the larger chunks...which were rather dangerous and could seriously injure me. With no real time to fly away before I was hit, I sent as powerful of a blast of air as I could, hoping to shove the falling cement far enough away to miss me. The cement was sent flying up and then pushed away from where I was flying before it began to fall again. I quickly decided to use the falling cement to my advantage, as it flew down past me I caused the wind to blow all the still falling pieces to head directly toward where Destruction was standing.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Alright Kal Alexander should of taken some more hits, a few cuts and whatnot at least. Legion clones can have healing factor but the other stipulations remain, also would his energy go down from creating too many clones too quick? Like maybe if he did try to create a huge number like fifty he might die from it. As for the clones with healing factor attacks to the heart and head kill them yes? Anyway I'm going to bed, whenever this assault with Shadow ends I have a mission for the new Weapons.

OOC: Certainly. If Legion tries to create that many clones, the strain can be absolutely tremendous, even fatal. No argument here. Thank you for allowing the retention of the healing factor. And yes. Heart and brain damaging blows will kill the clones.

OOC: Nighty night Flex, catch ya on the flip side.Shawn IC: Shawn unfortunately being oblivious to almost everything that is going on around him. He looks at Wild Card, "Yeah bud, I guess you were right...but your so cool, and this chere....I just don't know about her." Shawn smiles actually enjoying his banter with Christine.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Sara and Amaterasu"Did that toaster just....talk?" asked Sara asked she followed Rosalina to the fridge.Amaterasu went to another corner of the room and started to meditate. She had no time for snobbish children, although she didn't blame the girl for being that way. After all, it's hard having a descendant of Magneto as your uncle and attempting to remain humble. IC: Madness and Michael Madness muttered something intelligible and possibly very rude. The guy who ran this place was obviously insane and gigantically sadistic to force other people to risk getting everyone killed.Michael, having no wish of looking like a possible pinata after a horde of children had descended on him, ran and leapt through the hole, avoiding the flame bursts. He sent two tendrils of darkness at Shadow, attempting trip her up.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

This is to say nothing of Error's apparent ability to easily roll off the one blow he DID take despite nothing advertising such capability in his profile, as well as Brooklyn's apparent stupendous marksmanship, OR her coolheadedness under fire despite being nothing more than a prettied up prisoner for Weapon X who can read minds IF and ONLY if they are providing some sort of musical cue.
Except Brooklyn's been said by Shadow - who is a much more reliable IC narrator than Alexander; that dude is absolutely cray cray - to have decent accuracy at best and has little skill at fighting.Only skimmed the debate, but that's one of the things I saw and felt like I needed to address. Anyway...MEANWHILE BACK IN SAN FRANIC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)Sure enough, there was not a single living soul in the bookstore as Dallas and Nicole walked in; a rush of cool air hit them, as if the door itself had not been opened in hours or days. It was like entering your house after you've been on vacation for a good two weeks or so: immediately, Dallas's artistic soul - still buried, deep underneath all the pheromones Nicole had shot his way - immediately clicked like a ball into a socket, and for a second, he forgot all about Nicole as he tried pulling forward to go to the books.The First Daughter, however, had different ideas, and pulled Dallas's hand, which she was still holding onto, back. The Californian's slight frame went tumbling back until Nicole caught him and pulled him into a seconds-long kiss before shoving him against one of the tables, playing with the buttons of his vest one at a time before undoing them excitedly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: ARggg! did not have to go in till later >:-( why have am I up! lol whatever thats besides the point IC time. :PShawn IC: Shawn face turns very serious and he shifts his head to the side away from the fighting "Hmm, Chere....I gotta know, is this it? Is this what you wanted for your life? Weapon-X?" Shawn says this as he stares in her eyes. Rosalina IC: Rosalina smiles at Sara as she opes the fridge, "Yup, that is our Bob." she then opes the fridge "So what will you be having my lady?" She says smiling.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Did I say Error was a good fighter? No. If you could look back, I'm not sure about you, but I can easily feel how harried he would feel trying to hold his own against them, which is all he's been doing. As well, anything he's dodged was anything that could realistically be dodged. What your character(s) (little iffy on that part) have/has dodged was realistic as well-except for the bullet, but then again, Tyler jumped up there and said only decent accuracy-It would have made more sense there, to me, if you'd said something along the lines of Brooklyn missing due to her lack of skill, instead of your characters just being able to just dodge everything.And before you say something about that, yes, I had read about the mental link before I put up my earlier post, so there's no point to reiterate that.As well, with what you said about me taking first blood and everything, I can see easily realistic ways that one could avoid the attacks that Alexander made-well, except for the one about getting the hand cut, but I left that up to you to decide whether or not the spike/dagger/claw/whatever-the-derp would be sharp enough to do that, so I don't mind. But, say, getting stabbed in the chest. You say he moved fast enough to not get stabbed fatally, but he was still stabbed. By that logic, he would have a punctured lung at the least, causing problems when the claw was retracted, when you say that he's got an enhanced physiology-how could he not turn fast enough to avoid getting hit? At a point like that, he could turn, and launch a punch for Alexander's face where I wouldn't have any realistic way to avoid that. I see points where you characters got hit that could have been avoided in a much easier, much smoother fashion than how he-who-has-little-training here could move out of the way, so before you call me out on something like that, look back at those posts and tell me you don't.And, finally, to answer what you said about passwords: I literally said "every password to every site or database he knew of." Imagine how useless that will be, though. You see a list of passwords, and no sites to correlate them to, or anything like that. Woop de doo, that's helpful. Whereas, y'know, a normal person would be much more likely to write down something that definitely prove useful, and add the site names/ways to access the servers/databases, and only a short list, would they not?As well, did I say the blow just rolled off of him? No. Have you ever been hit in the chest hard enough to leave a rather big bruise? That jars up everything, makes it hard to breathe, could possibly break some ribs. Yeah, you can get up and move, but you can't do too much else. I dunno, maybe the fact that he's not gasping in pain is what you're talking about? I'm sorry, then, that I'm not writing in size ten font with "..." in between every word and writing "just barely managing to force out his message before he had to take another painful, short series of breaths."Also, on the point of bunnying: I did mention, OOC, that Tyler had given permission to bunny her, and nowhere did I say anything about her supposed coolheadedness, or anything like that-I merely stated that she fired a gun, which was within the limits I set for myself on that permission, aside from having her maneuver away from a huge sword flying in the air-if Tyler has a problem with that part, he can take it up with me.As well, for what you mentioned about his insanity not hindering him there: I'm sorry, but with my insane characters, they aren't insane to the point of raving lunatics, so that all they can do is sit on the floor and rock back and forth, moaning about aliens or something like that, and it specifically said there that he can fight if needed-such as, say, protecting himself-just that he generally doesn't. That implies that he would be able to, against one opponent, be able to hold out and possibly win or reach a stalemate, against more, hold out until he can get away, unless there's no option of escape. I dunno, maybe you were hoping for him to suddenly switch over to super-happy, everybody-is-my-friend Alexander who knows no concept of anger or hatred? I'm sorry, he's just been given some rather big news about how the person who he considered his idol was a mean guy.But no, my point about the "nearly impossible situation" was that you've rp'ed him like nearly everybody else with any enhanced healing. He gets hit one moment, and the next, he's perfectly fine. He can have what should be a punctured lung from getting stabbed between the ribs near to the heart, and then he's just like "Welp I'm fine!" That's what I mean when I say impossible-impossible to cause any possibly-hindering damage anywhere that isn't lethal, and this guy can try, but he can't succeed, just as you have shown and I have mentioned. Basically, it's to the point where no matter what damage he does, if it isn't lethal it doesn't laugh, so he should just give up and die because he's not going to make any headway here.Also, you accuse Snelly here of being biased and unfair, fine. As the aggrieved party, in this debate, don't have your character get shot, and if Snelly wants to press it, direct him to me and I'll argue with him on your behalf.And, on a side note, fine, Flex. I'll look back there and see if there's anywhere where he could have received a hit without losing an arm or being bisected.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I really did not want to go back into this but there are two things that I have to bring into question

and it specifically said there that he can fight if needed-such as, say, protecting himself-just that he generally doesn't. That implies that he would be able to, against one opponent, be able to hold out and possibly win or reach a stalemate, against more, hold out until he can get away
I do not get this at all. Honestly there is nothing in his Bio that makes me feel like he is anything more than an average fighter at most, and judging by that quote I am under the impression that he does not have much fighting experience, and honestly that would lead me to believe like he would not be able to really hold his own against a higher caliber opponent. Let me give you an honest example I have been in fights before and wether I won or lost I always felt like I held my own against whoever I was facing, but does that mean I can do that against everyone, not at all. If you stuck me in the octagon or the squared circle with Rampage Jackson, George St Pierre, Sergio Martinez or Miguel Cotto. No matter how much I thought I could hold my own in a fight, I am still going to realistically get owned. By fighters who better trained, more skilled, more experience as well as more fighting intelligence. Now while I do believe Alexander is book smarter than Legion, there is nothing that suggest that Alexander has more ring savvy. (since I was using a boxing reference earlier) . Which leads me to believe that Legion has Alexander beat.
But no, my point about the "nearly impossible situation" was that you've rp'ed him like nearly everybody else with any enhanced healing. He gets hit one moment, and the next, he's perfectly fine
Honestly what I may say be considered irrelevant, but in the comics healing factors do work that way on wounds, wether it's wolverine, X-23, Sabertooth, or the Hulk. :Pdude I Lord of Adders Blacked. Sorry bro kinda swagger jacked your way of debating with the quotes and all that lol.EDIT: Last thing I feel like I needed to address
I'm sorry, he's just been given some rather big news about how the person who he considered his idol was a mean guy.
This should be effecting his fight, and not in a positive way. If someone told me that someone who I loved and adored for years was actually a mean guy and did not care about me, and only saw me as a tool. My world would be crushed and all that raw emotion would seep into my fight which would inevitably lead me to make more rash decisions as well as more mistakes. And since this is a "realistic" RPG, these are all factors that should be taken into account.I think I am done saying my piece.Forgot an IC :PShawn IC: Shawn gazes Mimic right in the eyes really interested in why she chose this path for herself. Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: LOOK. Can we all just calm down, swallow our egos and admit that all of us are wrong and right at the same time? That goes for me too, so I'm sorry for posting this possibly nonsense rant.IC:Sara's smile dropped open into a black gap when she saw the insides of the fridge. "Wow...I mean....I think I would like...um...do you have any salmon?"

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Insane or not wouldn’t Error have at least some Weapon-X training since he’s been there so long and he is one of the Weapons?Also where does this massive hole in the wall lead too exactly? The facility is underground. Does it lead to a natural underground tunnel that can be climbed to the outside? Or possibly a ventilation shaft that can be used to reach the outside? Or maybe it dead ends in a big wall of earth, I’ll let Kray decide on that.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Of course you don’t know about me, you just met me.” She said. When Shawn asked her the question she shook her head, “Of course not…” she said. “Ah grew up with the Brotherhood.” She said. “The Enforcers captured me and Jake here during a mission and locked us away at Rikers island.” She said. “Weapon-X broke in and busted us out before capturing us and turning us into Weapons.” She said.“I’ve only been here a few days myself.” She said. “I need to borrow your powers.” She said. She then pulled off a dark green clove exposing her pale delicate hand. She placed it on Shawn for an instant, suddenly his memories flooding back into her. She saw snippets of his life, of a blonde girl named Luna, and a betrayal with a girl named Emily who worked for Weapon-X the whole time.This time Shawn’s memories seemed familiar to Christine because she’d absorbed them before, though they always vanished from her mind when the powers did as well like how you forgot your dreams when you awake.She felt her body strengthen a bit, and she felt faster. “We should help before the Colonel decides to make an example of us.” She said before running towards the gaping hole in the wall with her borrowed speed from Shawn.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Jake grunted and then followed, his massive body almost not fitting through the jagged melted hole in the wall.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John ran forward, dodging the blast of Shadow Madness unleashed as he threw himself at Shadow, trying to slash her.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn had found her room. She’d missed Johnson’s broadcast, and instead sat on her bed trying to hold it together and figure out what to do next. Now that her collar was off she could use her powers again. She remembered the night before… she’d unlocked a new power for the first time, telekinesis. She looked around the room and focused with her mind, slowly various objects began to float into the air around her before it began to drain her energy and she let them fall to the floor. She lied back on her bed. Seeing Brooklyn and how close he looked like Ric inevitably made Ashlynn think of him.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Warehouse, NY)Caden stumbled back as the pieces of cement slammed into him, battering his armor and bruising him underneath from the impact. He felt a rib crack from the impact of one of the pieces. Pain lanced through him, along with anger. It was dangerous for Caden to loose control of his emotions. He remembered long ago when he'd discovered his mutant powers for the first time he'd blown up his family home, nearly killing his brother Kane but killing their mother in the process.His pale hands flew forward as he began unleashing blast after blast without warning towards Winrider.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse, NY)"That is enough Caden." Quicksilver said stepping forward. "We don't need to bring down the entire warehouse upon us." he said.

OOC: Well that is not necessarily true, not everyone that is in Weapon-X is a fighter, they do have scientist and what not, different Weapons play different roles. Kinda like it is in the military, with medics and reporters, mechanics. All kinds of different roles that need to be fulfilled, to successfully run an army.Shawn IC: Shawn looks confused "Of course not??..what do you..." Then before he finishes his statement Mimic places her soft hands on Shawn's face. Shawn then falls to the ground, and lands on his knees grabbing her thigh for a second. "Ya, know chere...when you do dat, It don't feel nice." He says as he quickly lets go of her thigh.OOC Of to work! DUCES peoples! oh and I think you guys should check out the Lonewander's Epic, It's really good and it gives you a bit more insight to his characters. Catch ya later while im on break or something!

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: there was a sharp woosh as Tali's wind was knocked out of her. "With... All due respect... Sir, me grabbing it would have made 767's attack miss. As well as hitting the detonator. I'm not too accurate with this..." IC: Jared came flying down, his heavy armor cracking the floor slightly.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ParanoidThe girl kept dancing through he halls, still in an awkward fashion. She kept dancing till she entere the Cells. She stopped when she realized where she was and saw in the hall the only two prisoners in this section.One was the famous Beast, one o the original X-men, now their mentor. And then there was another mutant, one she wasn't aware of, Firespirit. He looked kinda cute.IC: ZacZac fiddled with thumbs, thumb wrestling himself. Yes. It had come to that. He kept on thumb wrestling until he heard music, that sounded like Paramore...He got up from his bed and saw a blonde hair girl dancing through the halls. She was very pretty. She stoppe and realized her awkward dancing and looked at Beast, and then at Zac. Both store at a each others eyes for a few seconds. "Hi," she said, finally breaking the brief silence,"H-hi," Zac hesistantly replied,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Because I tire quickly of arguments I'm only gonna say this, I really don't like showing favoritism. Though admittedly I do know Kal a bit better. I'll try to be more impartial in the future. Anyway if you really don't want your clone shot then it's no biggie.Anyway, enough of these several paragraph long arguments, take the rest to pms or whatever and sort it out there if you need too.IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -My eyes widened a bit as Destruction send volley after volley of explosives orbs toward me. The biggest problem with this was the fact that I was so close to the roof. "Hey what are you trying to do cave in the whole warehouse!?" I yelled as I turned off my powers so I would begin to fall back toward the ground, gravity moving me away from the blasts, though as they exploded the force of the blasts pushed me down toward the ground faster. I waited till I was but 20 or so feet from the ground when I activated my powers again, a cushion of wind began to blow up against me, slowing my fall till I stopped moving toward the ground altogether, floating mere inches off the ground. "That is enough Caden." Quicksilver said stepping forward. "We don't need to bring down the entire warehouse upon us." he said.With Quicksilver calling of the fight I looked at Destruction. Expecting him to stop shooting orbs.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'll take the clone being shot. Between speaking to you and Flex, who've both allowed me sincere leeway with Legion getting shot (ranging from the shot no longer having to be lethal (Flex) to not having to take it at all (yourself), I feel it would be ungrateful of me not to at least compromise. And so...IC: As the Legion clones chased after Shadow alongside the other weapons, Legion Two suddenly stumbled, and dropped to the ground. Groaning in pain, he rolled over and grabbed at his chest, finding it hard to breath. His hand coming away bloody, Legion Two realized he must have not avoided the shot entirely after all. The shot had pierced a lung, and while he could eventually heal it, it would be more trouble than it was worth in this situation. By the time it healed, it may be too late to be of any help. Legion Two dispersed himself, leaving the other clones to continue the chase.

OOC: Alright, same deal as yesterday. If I miss something, bear with me.IC: ShadowShadow glanced at Alexander, materializing, and then throwing him an assault rifle.She saw John charging, and her mind raced. He wouldn't catch her, not now, at least. She was going too fast. But she couldn't leave Alexander and Brooklyn behind either, which meant she had to find a way to get them out.She stopped, and jumped to the side as soon as he came within a few feet of her. She holstered her pistol, and tossed a few newly formed smokebombs in front of her,disrupting the vision of everyone nearby. She followed tis by tossing a grenade toward where she had last seen the Legion clones.With any luck, this maneuver bought her some time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

dude I Lord of Adders Blacked. Sorry bro kinda swagger jacked your way of debating with the quotes and all that lol.
OOC: Goood, goooooood. You have learned well, young apprentice. You will make a powerful critic. Henceforth you shall be known as...Lord of Shaven Sheep.
Also where does this massive hole in the wall lead too exactly?
I figured it just lead to another room in the complex. Not an easy way out the base, but it will have a door not surrounded by guards to escape through
I'll try to be more partal in the future
Impartial. You want to be impartial :PIC: As the group of Ultimate X-men approached the mansion they could see the devastation wrought in the recent battle. The shattered masonry of the walls, the twisted metal of the gates. Windows were shattered, scorch marks and small fragments of debris not deemed worthy clearing away littered the gardens. Great swathes of tiles were just...gone from the roof, as though raked away by the talons of some dragon with really low ambitions. "Wow, you guys really know how to party," X-Bones said

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AlexMaybe the jokes were gallows humor, or an attempt to lighten the mood. Maybe it was just a reflex reaction for them, a defense mechanism. To try and make light of the things they witness.One person most certainly wasn't laughing.Alex's face was stone, his eyes roaming the grounds, soaking in every detail. He didn't speak, and broke off from the rest of the group to walk up the front steps. If he was concerned about traps left behind, he didn't show it. It was like he just didn't care anymore. He brought his hand up to the door to push it open, and instead, it just crashed inward. It had merely been leaning on the frame, granting the appearance of stability, as if someone had propped it up in a hurry.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Can it wait?” she said calling back to Chris as she ran forward.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John grunted as his claws missed Shadow completely as she jumped to the side using her enhanced speed. “I don’t want to hurt you Shadow!” he yelled. As the smoke-bombs were deployed his vision was disrupted. He could still smell Shadow though due to his keen sense of smell, he ran towards her.“Please stand down!” he yelled. “We will find a way out of here together.” He said softly, as he feigned a slash towards her chest, but unleashed a kick towards her instead.IC: Ultimate Feral (Destroyed Insitute, Westchester NY)John whistled, “Looks almost as bad as when the tincan aliens from our reality attacked our mansion.” He said.“At least this reality still has the Blackbird intact.” He said.He followed Alex towards the steps, sniffing the air with his keen nose, his claws out and glinting in the early morning sun. “This place reeks of Weapon-X.” he said.He could identify several smells, even if they were the counterparts of Weapon-X members from his reality their scent was the same. In the reality John had come from he’d been captured by Weapon-X much earlier, they had never attacked the mansion before the Phalanx had attacked.“Kane was here… Colonel Johnson… Jaws, this was definitely the work of Weapon-X.” he said.IC: Songbird (Destroyed Insitute, Westchester NY)“There is one mind inside the mansion…” she said combing out with her telepathic powers. She easily accessed his mind, “His name is Derrick… former Enforcer… recently turned into a mutant by the Brotherhood, and he escaped Weapon-X recently.” She said.“Seems he was trying to talk to Beast when the attack happened.” She said.IC: Nicole (Bookstore)Nicole undid the buttons on Dallas’ Vest and ran a hand over the Californian’s chest. She then pressed her lips to his again and kissed him seductively. “I’ve wanted to do this since I met you.” She smiled at him before running her hands through his dark hair.She then began to pull off her shirt.OOC: Le timeskip time, blackout whatever you want to call it. Use your imagination if your mature enough XD.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Shawn IC: Shawn gets himself to his feet. And slowly runs towards the fight. Slowly but steadily picks up speed thinking to himself *great, not really gonna do much here* he then manages to catch up to mimic and tells her. "A little warnin before ya go touchin me chere, den again you do like puttin ur hands on me hahaha"

shawnlos.jpg