IC: Demon, PhelineDemon sighed. He didn't seem to even take note of Dallas's joke."I'm technically with the Brotherhood," he confessed, "but they've really been ticking me off lately. All those innocent lives they've taken...But I've come with glad tidings. Rumor has it this place was attacked by Weapon-X."He held his hands out, gesturing to the carnage."Well, looks like the rumors are true."Julia stayed behind Dallas, not saying a word. How could they trust this Demon?

67tlbk.png

IC: Showstopper (Institute, Westchester)Dallas seemed to pick up the same thought as Julia."So, what, you were just like...chilling here, then? Happened to wind up in the area and decided to take down whatever was leftover from the party food?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: DemonDemon cocked his head. He hadn't quite caught Dallas's meaning."No, I came here just a few minutes ago, actually."There was a flash of red lightning, and suddenly, he was standing on a balcony overlooking the team."I travel quickly."Another flash, and he was standing in front of them again."And I came to help. Make no mistake, I won't stay here afterward, but this place quite obviously needs some fixing."He obviously didn't understand that he wasn't talking to the X-Men he knew.

67tlbk.png

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie:"That's not what I meant!" he said, a bit of panic creeping into his voice, "I absorbed Shawn's powers... And now he's started blowing up with large purple explosions! And powers and stuff I've absorbed are coming back even though I'm not touching people, and I think that Shawn's powers are about to come back!"He had to stop running for a moment to catch his breath.

IC: AlexAlex ignored the new arrival, and continued walking into the mansion. His footsteps echoed through the desolate lobby, a mournful sound more saddening than any before heard in the building.It wasn't a simple echo, it was the sound of emptiness. The absence of laughter, of hopes, of dreams. The absence of the lives that gave the school life, the people that made it thrive. The people that made it home.His face and heart hardened against the flood of emotions that threatened to overwhelm him as he kept walking, his feet tracing the steps he had taken so many times in the past. The route he and Julia had taken, when she asked him to walk her to her room. The steps he had taken to reach the basement, the route between the cafeteria and the dorms. Finally, he stopped. His wanderings had taken him to his own dorm. The place that had been, for the first month he was here, his safe haven. The door was more or less intact, he had locked it remotely just before his arrest. It had held. He unlocked it, dreading what he would find. He opened the door, and stepped inside. The windows had been completely blown out, and glass littered the floor. In fact, much of the outside wall had been decimated, leaving the room open to the air. Rubble and dust coated most surfaces.The flat screen tv on his wall was lopsided, and a shard of metal had pierced the screen, penetrating through and stabbing into the wall. His bed was a mass of twisted metal, and what looked to be a massive metal shell rested in the remains. If he had to guess, the projectile that had destroyed the wall. His desktop computer, his pride and joy, the device he had spent months designing and creating, was a mass of shattered circuits and metal. One half of its case remained whole and untouched, a stark contrast to the mess on within. One side of the legs to his desk had snapped under some unknown strain, leaving it leaning on the ground.The technopath knelt down next to it, and tentatively touched the cracked surface. miraculously, it flared to life under his hands, the machinery that made it run somehow unharmed. His plans, his hopes, his goals, his dreams were all intact. Everything that had been could be rebuilt.But it felt hollow. Not even the knowledge that everything he had worked for survived could lift his spirits. For the first time, he felt lonely. Acutely, painfully, lonely. Without the people he cared about, nothing seemed right. Nothing felt right. He had spent years relying on himself alone, not even his parents were good company. He focused that loneliness into his work, ignoring the feeling that gnawed at him.But now, he had made friends. People he thought of as family. People who were now suffering.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Showstopper (Institute, Westchester)"Glad to hear it. I'll be sure to tell the X-Men if I see them."IC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)"I...um..."Forty five minutes later, Dallas stood up and leaned against the cashier's counter of the bookstore, running his hands through his dark blonde hair and taking a deep breath."Wow?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ultimate Feral (Mansion grounds)“I find it very convenient that you just happened to show up here when we did.” He said.“I’ve never been a fan of the Brotherhood, doesn’t matter what reality I’m in.” he said. “What’s the verdict Bones? Should we kill him?” he asked.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Control your powers then! Focus Chris!” she yelled. She didn’t want him to explode… she’d never had trouble with this; she’d never had powers randomly come back. “If you can feel it happening, then fight it!” she said grabbing his arm with her gloved hand, she wasn’t yet sure what would happen when their flesh connected.IC: Nicole (Bookstore), NPC Bookstore ownerShe giggled as she fixed her hair in a mirror in the store. “Just as good as I thought you’d be.” She said.Just then the owner of the bookstore walked in with a bag of McDonalds. “Oh hey are you looking for something in particular?” he asked obliviously.“I think we already found it thank you.” She smiled. “Come on Dallas.” She said as she walked towards the door. “We have more shopping to do.” She said turning to him and flashing him a bright smiled.

IC: Zac and Dawn"I'm Dawn," Dawn said with a smile, Sac had that dumb smile on his face,"I-I'm Z...Za," "Zeza? Kinda of a weird name," Dawn laughed, "Can ya talk?""I-I...I,""I guess not, haha, well I gotta go, see ya, Zeza," she said with a laugh, as she left. Zac was still in awe at her. And he screwed up...

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: "Chris these are my powers you are going through I know how it feels and honestly you are going to feel twice as fast and strong as you felt before, but afterwards you are going to feel like garbage, but you have to calm down. This power tends to activate reactively, if you are in pain or feeling an intense level of emotion. In order to beat it you have to listen to your sister and calm down. Think of good things buddy, I know you can beat this."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)"Right. Shopping."A still-dazed looking Dallas followed Nicole out of the bookstore and into the mall itself. The President's daughter had an irreversibly huge grin on her face, still shivering slightly in excitement, and the Californian came up beside her, giving the back of her thigh a little squeeze as he turned and surveyed the rest of the mall."Any clue what you want to do now?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hannah"Is he the one we should follow?" Hannah aske DanteIC: Zac"Wow.... She was... Amazing...." Zac said after she left. And he screwed up the moment.IC: DawnDawn was red all over her face. That guy was so cute. Only problem? He was a prisoner. Maybe he should ask for some advice.OOC: Hey Shawn, where's Emily?

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: AlexBut now, as he knelt there, ALex realized something was out of place. Not just in the destructive fashion Weapon X had left behind, but in an orderly, intentional way.A sweep of the room quickly revealed what. His closet door was open, but what hung there was not an item he remembered. But the design was almost instantly recognizable, even though it seemed like it was from another life time. When he had gone on his first mission, he had bemoaned the simplistic nature of his suit, and how it made him seem like little more than the hired help.Dallas had offerred to design a new suit for him, and Alex had gladly accepted. In all the chaos, he had forgotten about it, the issue taking a backseat in his mind to make way for bigger problems. But Dallas hadn't.Hanging in his closet was the suit he had seen Dallas designing, brought to life just as it looked on the page. A light weight black trench coat was the most prominent item. Buttons and detailing were deep golden, adding a splash of color to the uniform. Proudly emblazoned in the same color on the left breast was the stylized 'x' that was the X-Men's symbol. A long cut to the rear of it, just below the waist, allowed him to retain full mobility despite the length of the garment.Barely visible underneath it was a pair of dark gray pants, made to match the style of the coat worn over them. The shirt underneath was black, with the X-Men symbol in gold taking up most of the back of it. A pair of black boots in the same style as the rest were on the floor beneath it. Affixed to the suit was a note, likely written just before the Sentinels attacked the Savage Lands.Graham Ballsy,Took the time to sew together a prototype for you. Figured it'd be easier for me to do it than to find eighty grannies on death's door to knit it for you. Don't wear it out in public: just remember, you have a girlfriend now. Try not to knock 'em dead too often, Ron Jeremy.-DallasFor the first time in days, Alex smiled, even as his eyes moistened. "You really do understand style, Dallas."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC : Reason I have not been posting with Emily is because I am trying to figure out what to do with her, but if anything she is probably still in her room.Shawn IC: Shawn continues to try and calm down Wild Card "Chris you are stronger than this, you can control your emotions. You are far stronger than me, So I have faith in you!"Emily IC: Emily had been in her room whimpering, she then decides things have to change for her. She had to start a new, and Weapon-X was not the place for her,OOC: Oh yea thanks Lord of Adders :P appreciate the compliment earlier.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Alright, I was gonna try to have amnesia Caleb meet up with all of his friends, Emily being one of them.IC: CalebCaleb was walking through the halls, he wasn't sure of what this place was. He was bored but he didnt want to disrupt anyone.

IC: Whipvine - Institute -Ashley had wandered off from the others unnoticed, she'd wandered toward the garden. She smiled as saw the willow tree, it was still intact in this dimension. She put her hand on it and closed her eyes, looking like she was 'speaking' to it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nicole (Mall)She blushed as he grabbed the back of her thigh, before answering his question. “Yes but I don’t think either of us is ready for that just yet.” She looked back at him and winked.“I still need to buy a top that matches these leggings.” She said.IC: Ultimate Feral (Mansion grounds)“One wrong move and I’ll slice you into ribbons bub.” He said, before pulling in his claws. He cracked his neck as he listened to X-Bones. “Wait the Cerebro system is what we use to get back?” he asked. He’d never been real informed on how they’d gotten here, he just remembered lighting and ending up here. Alec knew all the logistics of it.Feral looked up as Fox returned with his news. “Interesting bring him over.” He said.“We are the X-Men.” He said. “But we aren’t the X-Men you know.” He said. “In fact we aren’t even from this dimension.” He said. “An alternate of this one to be exact.” He said.IC: NPC Novocain“Your free to go my dear.” He said to Ashley, he’d done plenty of tests to her and he felt he had what he needed.“Take the old fart back to his cell while you’re at it,” he said.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“Alexander.” He said walking through the melted through wall. “What on earth are you doing?” he said.“This is how you repay the man that took you in?” he asked. “Have you a roof over your head, food to eat, and provided friends for you, other mutants like yourself who need to be trained and protected from the bad guys… the Enforcers.” He said.“So you go and betray me by trying to escape? Believing the delusions of Weapon-322? The one mutant who could never accept everything I gave her and escaped, and now returned to destroy everything I’ve provided here.” He said.“Stand down Alexander… come back to where you belong, help us take 322 down. Look at all these new friends I have found for you.” He said. This was probably the only time you’d ever hear him speaking somewhat gently, when he was trying to calm and persuade Error. Error was insane, but he had his uses and Johnson wasn’t interested in loosing him.

IC-Alexander:Alexander had been backing away, keeping everybody in his sights as he did his best to ignore the pain he was stuck with now, before hearing the voice, one he'd come to know well, one he'd come to know, almost, as father's-He turned, looking over to Colonel Johnson, an unsure frown again on his face. His uninjured hand shook slightly, holding the rifle he'd been given loosely-as he cocked his head, looking upon the man before him."Ecce homo," he whispered, his eyes seemingly slightly cloudy, as he looked onward. "Boni pastoris est tondere, pecus non deglubere," he whispered afterwards, the phrase rolling off of his tongue. "Bella gerant alii," was the last phrase."Behold the man," he whispered again, this time in English. "The man who claims to be my saviour, as part of me still sees him. And yet, from what I have heard, I say this: Boni pastoris est tondere, pecus non deglubere. It is a good shepherd's job to shear his sheep, not to flay them. And yet, even then, I cannot be sure that's what you do, is it?" He shook his head, stepping back, seeming defensive, wanting just to escape from all the others, back into his own little world, where he could be alone, and safe, not having to worry anymore about all the others, all the mean people, trying to hurt him and each other and his friends who weren't friends and even themselves..."Bella gerant alii. Let others wage war," he muttered, dropping the weapon he held, but not moving. "All the information I get for fun, or not, you take it, don't you? You or somebody else?" He chewed on his lower lip, thinking. "You take it and use it, and I don't know what for...Is that what you use to find others, to train them, is that what it's for, why I've done everything I've done?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Flex, I think you may have got my characters' powers mixed up. Madness (as in insanity) was muttering something intelligible and possibly rude. Michael was the one using the shadows.IC: Michael cursed. Shadow had somehow avoided his attack, so he decided to jump back and sent a hailstorm of needles at her.IC: Madness muttered something even more ruder and unintelligible. Too many mad people around here. He walked back to his cell room and just collapsed on the bed. He then noticed he was still holding the staff."Oh." Well, since no one was looking...He started to swing the staff, and began fighting with the air, weaving a potentially dangerous pattern around him.When he had enough and was tired, he placed the staff somewhere on the side of the wall. And he started to laugh. It was a glad laugh, as he now knew something about himself.He could fight extremely well. Especially with a staff. Maybe that would tell him who he was.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)"Go for another dark color," he replied immediately, his fashion mind snapping into action past the pheromones. "Dark blue, maybe purple. It'd be a pretty sexy combo, not gonna lie."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn slowly approaches Wild Card, "Come on bud, your sister and I are here. We got cha."Rosalina IC: Rosalina whistles while making the fish, enjoying her own company. *I should check soon if uncle needs anything* She thinks to herself, then out loud she says "First I have to make sure you are well feed right hunny." She says smiling while squinting her eyes.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley didn't hesitate to get up and off the medical bed as soon as all the wires, straps, and whatever else was removed. She almost regretted getting up so quickly, she wasn't feeling that great as it was from all the tests Novocain had done to her, and she nearly fell over. Between all the electric shocks, incisions, and drugs she probably didn't look that great either. But she was quite eager to get as far away from Novocain and his lab as she could, she quickly went over to Giles and gave him a hug.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: GilesThe old man was still sitting on the edge of the bed he had been deposited on. And never before had he looked more his age than now. Gone was the cheerful, bright and helpful librarian who was so endearingly forgetful. Gone was the man who would sit behind his desk, and answer any question asked of him, whether it was how to find a book, or if he would help with homework.In his place was a man who wore the look of defeat on his face. He had only a few tricks left up his sleeve, a body that no longer functioned as he wanted it to, and a bomb in his head. He glanced up as Ashley approached. "I failed. I'm sorry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley looked up at Giles. "You did everything you could of done, you risked your life to help me to escape. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to." She said, then she glanced at Sebastian. "And I know I wouldn't of gotten as far as I did without Sebastian." She patted the cat's head as she said this.

OOC: My bad Trad, Madness and Michael both start with a M XD. Kaithas Bionicle curses and whatnot just don’t work here XD. Seems out of place.IC: NPC Nicole (Mall)“Okay then.” She said wrapping her arm around him and nestling close to him. “Which store should I go too then? Purple sounds nice.” She said.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Unless instead you’d rather stay here and be my assistant.” He told Giles. “I had to shoot my nurse earlier so I have no helping hands.” He said. “You might prove useful for a time.” He said.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes Alexander… that’s why I need you. You help me organize everything, you help me discover new mutants that need my help.” He said. He was making progress as Alexander and tossed down his rifle.“Come to your father’s side.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)Most of the remaining explosive orbs shot out by Destruction were blocked by a massive sheet of metal, before it slowly fell to the ground.“You are both strong fighters, but we must keep our new home intact.” He said. “We must also save our energy for our assault upon the Enforcer tower.” He said.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood HQ)Caden looked up seeing Quicksilver standing there once again in his full might. He sank to his knees and nodded. “As you wish my master.” He said before slowly rising some of his earlier anger draining from his yellow eyes. “You fought well Nathan.” He said turning to Windrider.

Edited by Flex Capacitor