Shawn IC: Shawn nods "I know, it's hard, it's really hard." Shawn puts his head down. "I guess I can't afford to get my head blown up either." Shawn then looks at her says "Chere, any tips on how to deal wit dis?"Rosalina IC: Rosalina nods "Your leg uncle, I am still a bit concerned. So I will accompany you."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Tom turned with a small smile towards Windrider. "My name is Tom, my good man. And I am here to complete a deal as agreed upon with Mr. Maximoff. Please don't fret at my presence, as you likely won't even remember me when I'm gone. I'm not particularly memorable."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: What are his powers again? Turn into simple inanimate objects and animals? He can’t shape shift into other people right? IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Darkfang was knocked back from the momentum, though his fist probably hit Will’s arms very hard. He grimaced and then lashed out with his tail trying to snatch the rifle from Will’s hands.“Stand down or I’ll tell the Colonel what you did… and it won’t be pretty for you.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ, NY)“What are you talking about?” he demanded his eyes focusing on Tom.IC: Ultimate FeralPain lanced through John again. “What did you do to me!” he yelled. His claws popping out now, in a fit of rage he began to slice into the wooden floor with them, easily tearing through it. Pain tore through him as his adamantium covered bones began to shift and expand the adamantium making it harder for them to reshape. He coughed up dark colored blood as his skin began to crawl, turning a shade of dark grey, as tiny pitch black hair began to grow all over his body, covering him like a blanket of ants.John’s body began to expand and grow as his muscles enlarged, and his torso changed, his muscles becoming a strange combination of that of a man and a wolf’s. His face elongated and turned into that of a canine muzzle as his ears drew back, becoming pointed and wolf like. His teeth burned as they began to slant downwards into razor sharp canine fangs. His eyes turned a bright yellow, his body becoming even bulkier as he twisted in pain during the transformation. John’s nails become long, jagged black wolf-like claws. A few seconds later and the transformation was complete. His metal techno-organic virus infected arm had changed with him.He let out a howl as he slowly climbed to his feet, now standing at about 8’2’’. His adamantium claws still fully extended from his knuckles giving him an extra six metal claws. He watched Aldrich for a moment with intelligent canine eyes before his claws were retracted back inside of him. His thoughts were muddled now… he felt free… like a wild animal. He wanted to hunt… he wanted to kill.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t mention it.” He said as he brought her to the tech lab. “She needs a new ID card.” He said. “Tell them your Weapon number and they will print it out.” He said.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X, medical lab)“Hmm… I think I would prefer you frozen.” He said.

IC: Tom chuckled, good-naturedly. "I apologize, Mr. Maximoff, if my face is unfamiliar to you. It's a common occurrence for me, it's why I am often sent to complete these transactions. But if you'll allow me to refresh your memory, You hired the thief Royale to steal for you the maps of the Inhuman city of Attilan. Or to be precise, the locations of the restored Terrigen Pools, home of the Terrigen mists that granted you your time control powers in the past. On behalf of Royale, I have arrived to let you know, your request has been completed, and the heist is a success. And I have come to complete this transaction with you."

IC (Aldrich, NY, Countryside)Aldrich had seen that look before and he had read even more about it. The changes that came with being a Werewolf went beyond the mere physical. One's entire unconscious mind was rewired completely, one's instincts were different, one's comforts were different and one might occasionally find themselves gnawing absentmindedly on raw meat. The conscious normally remained unchanged and maintained control but during the first transformation one's mind was unprepared for this and it was anyone's guess if the rational mind would maintain control. The call of the wild was seductive and quite hard to resist...which was part of the reason Aldrich lived in the countryside. If he took a romp now and then no one noticed.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Goodnight, Flex. Good luck in whatever it is you're doing tomorrow.IC: Spencer chewed on the end of a sandwich idly as he watched scenery go by from the back of the bus. His journey to find this mysterious benefactor has begun.

OOC: He can transmute himself into any substance and turn into simple objects.And Spirit has a handgun not a rifleIC: SpiritSince Will was a martial artist a blow to the arms meant little to him. Will blocked the tail with a bolt of pain energy. "What happens if I surrender." He said, keeping a defensive stance.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Hmm, lycanthropy wasn't the route I'd have chosen for my as yet unrevealed charrie, so I'll leave him out of it. However since I'm a sucker for werewolves and have a pair of escaped characters doing nothing...IC: As N'Dine tried to think of anything else that might help, a bird landed on the windshield of the jeep Scott had taken. From what she could tell it appeared to have a message ring around its leg."I think thats meant for us..." she said as it tapped on the glass with its beakOOC: Hehe, the twins are already therianthropes so I really want to see what happens when they bump into Aldrich. Werepantherwolves?IC: "Huh, now you tell me," Alec said to Novocain, "I could avoided an unpleasant shower when she shook herself dry."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"If you'd like me to, yes," Jace replied, ceasing the slow spiral of his onyx ring around his finger and looking up at Ashlynn; the black irises of his eyes seemed unreadable at first, but when Ashlynn looked closer, she could still see the golden speckles of his eyes, glowing in warmth. "I can stay and protect you until Ric arrives."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -"It's um...313." Ashley said. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"And I'd prefer you dead, but hey, we can't always have what he want." She said with a shrug. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -I let out a low whistle. "Time control powers....that sounds pretty nifty."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Well I passed my speech. Yay. C for delivery B for content.I suppose one would be in panther form, while the other turns into a werewolf?Yeah I guess he’s accepted… My bad swear you said rifleIC: Ultimate Feral (NY, Countryside)Feral growled and then ran for the door. It burst open with a push from his strong clawed hands as he ran outside, howling again before sprinting away from the house… his strong nose detected a few deer in the woods not far away. He would hunt them and then he would feast.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility, Vents)The pain energy surged trough his tail, filling it with pain when it was already sensitive since it is a tail. He gasped in pain, and then pointed his sawed-off shotgun at Will’s head. “If you surrender I won’t teleport down there and tell the Colonel what you did and will keep your head.” He said.“If you don’t surrender then I will and you will die.” He said.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh you poor baby.” He said to Alec, glancing at him. “Let me see that arm of your boy.” He said raising a brow.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn nodded at Jace, “If that’s okay with you…” she said. “You’re the only one here I can trust… or who I know will protect me,” She said.“John won’t… he hates me,” She said.IC: Pietro (Brotherhood HQ)"Ah yes... the pools..." he said. "I remember now." he said. "Follow me and we may discuss your payment." he said before walking off to a private room. IC: NPC Weapon-X Technician"Here you go." he said before handing her the ID card. It even had a picture of her on it.OOC:Name: Katherine CallahanCodename: The White QueenAge: 532Gender: FemaleFaction: The Hellfire ClubPower(S): As a vampire Katherine has their normal powers. She is stronger then normal humans, and faster too. She is alluring due to being a vampire and she can easily hypnotize humans in a fashion vampires call glamoring, though this isn’t as easy to do with mutants. She possesses a natural healing factor, most wounds and small cuts will seal up quickly, and she can survive being run through with metal objects, bullets, even if her heart or important arteries are punctured. Due to being an older vampire she has developed telekinesis.Appearance: Katherine is incredibly beautiful by many men’s standards. She has long flowing bright crimson hair and a pair of dark emerald eyes. Her skin is incredibly pale, so pale that it almost seems to glow. Her skin is flawless and smooth without a single wrinkle on it. She looks to be about in her mid twenties even though she is far older. She has a soft nose, great bone structure and a pair of plump lips. She has a very nice figure, and she usually wears a tight fitting white bodies; matching leggings, and a white cloak with a hood.Weapons: Only her natural vampire predatory skillsSkills: Katherine is an excellent seductress; she is very skilled at glamoring humans and swaying them over to her side. She is fierce in combat and merciless she kills efficiently and without warning, moving incredibly fast as she tears her enemies apart with her strength. She enjoys stabbing her arm through her foes and tearing out their organs, usually their heart.Personality: Katherine is a proud woman. She see’s vampires as the pinnacle race, immortal, powerful, and in her eyes even stronger then the mutants. She cares about power, and honors the strong and cares little about the weak. She agrees with the methods and goals of the Hellfire Club. She was appointed the new White Queen because of her ferocity and the fact that she would kill just about anyone who crossed her. She cares deeply for her progeny Jace, though she hasn’t seen him since she turned him during the Civil War.Weakness: If she is stabbed through the heart with a wooden steak, or a wooden bullet she will die instantly. Wooden things stabbed through her will immobilize her. She must drink blood often or eventually she will die from a lack of blood. She wears a special ring that allows her to walk in the sunlight unharmed, though if the ring is removed from her finger she will instantly catch fire and turn to ash in the sunlight.Bio: Katherine was born over five hundred years ago in Ireland. She grew up on a farm outside of Dublin with her parents and her three older brothers. Life was simple she helped the family as best as she could with the chores, and helping her mom with cooking the meals. But things soon changed for her. A group of bandits had been rumored to be traveling across Ireland and Scotland, threatening farmers to pay them money each month or they’d take their farm from them.When Katherine was twenty three she was sent to the city to look for a suitable man to marry. While she was there her farm was attacked by the bandits. Her father had refused the offer. She returned home to find her house burned to the ground, her family killed. Anger coursed through Katherine, anger like she’d never felt before. She vowed to hunt them down… and to kill them all.She retrieved her father’s sword from the burning wreckage and then traveled back into the city wearing her favorite white cloak. When she was in the city she was walking down an alleyway, going to an inn when she was attacked by a man. He sank his fangs into her and drained her of all her blood. Before cutting his wrist with a fang and dripping his own blood into her and burying her for 24 hours. The next night she rose from the ground as a vampire…He’d been watching her, and he told her he could help her. With her new powers she had the strength and then speed to hunt down all of the bandits herself and slay them. His name was Eric and he was her maker. Eric released her then, and with her newfound abilites she began to track the bandits across the countryside.One night she came upon them and attacked; hacking at them with her father’s sword, sinking her fangs into their necks… until none of them were left. She tortured their leader before sinking her blade through his throat. From that night on she traveled the world alone. Many years passed but Katherine did not age. Eventually she met up with her maker once again. Her maker was very old, he was an ancient and he’d lived for over two thousand years. Eric gave Katherine two rings. He told her that they were magical and could protect her and another vampire from the sun’s harmful rays. The next morning despite her pleas of trying to stop him he walked outside and met the sun, turning to ash in an instant.Katherine eventually came to America, and during the civil war she came across a young man. He was beautiful and captivating, and dying. She quickly turned Jace, before giving him the other ring and telling him what it did. She left him alone then… she knew he would need time to find himself not that he was a vampire. Now almost one hundred years later Katherine has become involved with the powerful Hellfire Club. She was promoted to the White Queen shortly before Sebastian Shaw vanished, killed by the Phoenix. Now she is searching for her progeny Jace, it is time he took his stand by her side.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Abraham"If I may, Mr. Maximoff." Abraham said, without moving from his spot. He in fact had not moved from his current position since Quicksilver outlined his plan. "If I may be blunt, the underground team shall require some semblance of tact. Especially since we will be required to cause damage to the Enforcer tower without causing to to fall with our comrades still inside.""I would request that I lead it."IC: Giles"Mrs. Starling, I would recommend that you not insult the doctor, He doesn't seem to be very fond of people."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)He turned to Abraham then, and thought for a moment. Destruction had proved himself worthy leading teams in the past… but he wasn’t the best leader there was to offer. Perhaps Evo would make a better fit… “Very well then you shall lead then.” He said.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Medical bay)“Thank you my dutiful assistant.” He said. “Now go hand me that laser over there.” He said pointing to a silver looking object on a shelf."With all of you coming in here all the time I feel like my lab is becoming a half way house." he said.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley took the card. "Thank you." She said before turning away, she looked at Unbreakable. "Well thanks for the help!" She said rather cheerfully, then she began to walk back toward the cells to find her room.IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Well I didn't exactly want to come back here but I really didn't have a choice in the matter." Krystal said flatly. She glanced at Giles. "I'm not sure he's really fond of anything besides his experiments."

Shawn IC: Shawn sighs waiting for Mimic to show him where the supplies are. Feeling a bit down about everything that has happened. Yet no matter what else he thinks about. He seems to still not be able to escape Emily's betrayal replaying in his head.Ooc: Congrats Flex, I took speech my first semester as well.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Welcome.” He said before marching out of the room and then down the hall.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Wait we are getting supplies for Tali to recover from her injuries right?” she asked.“When you put it on it takes away your powers.” She said. “If you want to learn how to switch it on and off… well I’m sure Novocain could do it.” She said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I’ll try.” He said. “Yeah I’m ready.” He said smiling at her.

IC (Aldrich, NY Countryside)Aldrich was not particularly surprised and he was content to let the newly changed mutant hunt, so long as he didn't run into anyone (and considering how sparsely populated this area was, that was unlikely) there wouldn't be any problems. The other two birds had yet to return, so Aldrich supposed that they were still en route and he somehow doubted that seeing a towering wolf-beast in the main entry hall would get things off to a good start. His suit was shredded of course, but he had back ups for situations like this. Minutes later, a prim and proper Aldrich sat in the room, with what little evidence remaining of what had transpired about it. He would make his offer again twice this day if things went well.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley found her room no problem now that she had the card. Funnily enough it seemed the room was pretty close to where many of her friend's rooms were, but of course she didn't know that. Then again all the cells were pretty tightly packed into this hallway, so that wasn't too surprising. She stepped inside and the first thing she saw was the cot. She quickly fell onto it, almost forgetting she had Sebastian in her arms. Thankfully she made sure he didn't get crushed as she lay down on her back.

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott nabbed the paper. "Well, it's a lead. Better then nothing, I guess. Lets get going." With that, we turned around, gunning it for NYC. Right back into the fire.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"John...?"Ashlynn sniffled again, just barely recovering from her sobs, and began to explain her relationship with John and Alaric, dating back to when they were children and ending with the events of the last several weeks. Through it all, Jace sat attentively, never once deviating his gaze or attention away from Ashlynn; he was the perfect listener, never making a move to interrupt her or quiz her on anything. When she finished her sad tale, talking about how she'd finally began dating Alaric and his friendship with Shadow, Jace reached out and stroked her hand softly with his. Despite the pale white look of his flesh, his hand was warm and soft, wrapping around Ashlynn's fingers like a blanket and heating them."John, soon enough, will come around. What happened between the two of you has hurt him, there's no denying that, but eventually, once he recovers, he'll realize just how much he means to you - and vice versa - and you'll reconcile. I promise."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND